WZ Beauty Studio Reviews

WZ Beauty Studio 4
WZ Beauty Studio 5

GINA · Married on 09/21/2019

Excellent Job

Wendy and her team were wonderful to work with. They were very professional and made our entire wedding party look gorgeous

WZ Beauty Studio 6
    Sent on 09/25/2019
  • Judy

Judy Jimenez · Married on 06/21/2019

Love WZ Beauty!

Wendy was an absolute pleasure to work with! Not only is she a true artist, she is extremely fun & personable. She makes you feel very comfortable and really cares about meeting your expectations. The WZ Beauty team did a fabulous job, and gave me the exact look I wanted for my special day. They also made my mom and sisters look gorgeous. I am forever grateful to WZ Beauty!

Sent on 07/11/2019

WZ Beauty Studio's reply:

Judy, I'm truly honored and humbled. It's about you my brides and I want to make sure you feel your best. We loved sharing this day with you. Thank you a million times!! XO
  • Ashley

Ashley Heid · Married on 06/04/2019

Beautiful Services

Wendy is great at what she does.

I personally, am lost when it comes to makeup and being in previous weddings, I had never really been terribly happy with my hair and makeup. However, WZ had been the beauty team for my sister's wedding and I had never felt so beautiful! All of the girls looked fantastic. So when I got engaged and started planning, I knew there was no one else I could seriously consider other than WZ. Wendy is very down to earth and gets things done, so you can trust her to make sure everything is in place for the big day. Wendy was especially great for me personally, being as lost with makeup as I am. I had gone into our trial with one idea of what I wanted and she did that, but later realized that was in fact not what I thought I wanted...so I sent her some new photos in a different direction and day of she absolutely nailed it. Both the makeup and hair WZ Beauty provided for all of the girls was gorgeous. We all looked like a group of naturally beautiful, with a little umph, well-coordinated friends that just happened to be in a wedding - which was exactly what I was going for ;)

Thanks, Wendy!

Sent on 04/27/2019

WZ Beauty Studio's reply:

Thank you so much Ashley! I was so delighted and honored you thought of me and my team for your bridal beauty, even after 3 years after your sister's wedding. I loved working with you and creating your own look. You looked like a beautiful angel and glowing. Your family holds a sweet spot in my heart..xoxo Congratulations again! WZ

Kathryn · Married on 05/31/2019

Best Wedding Makeup!

I loved my wedding makeup! Best decision to work with Wendy. The colors, tones, and overall theme was a perfect match to what I described to her that I was wanting. She is very attentive to detail and took her time to execute the perfect look. Thank you so much for my modern bride makeup look, I hope to work together again in the future.

Sent on 07/09/2019

WZ Beauty Studio's reply:

Thank you Kathryn! I had a blast creating your bridal look and you looked stunning!!! Loved it so much! Thank you for trusting in me to deliver your look. XO

Lyndsey Tatum · Married on 05/26/2019

WZ Beauty was fantastic!

Wendy and her team did an absolutely amazing job with my hair and makeup on my wedding day! Wendy and her team went above and beyond to ensure all my bridesmaids and I were happy with our final outcomes. She spent the time to get to know me and my likes/dislikes during the trial which made me even more confident for the big day! I would highly recommend WZ beauty to everyone!

Sent on 07/24/2019

Madison Taylor · Married on 05/25/2019

Want perfect looking skin and hair that lasts all day? See Wendy

Wendy and her team are amazing! They really took their time to make sure that everything was absolutely perfect for our day. They listened to exactly what my bridesmaids and I were looking for. Our hair and makeup literally looked FLAWLESS all day long. I couldn't of asked for a better experience! Wendy killed it!

Sent on 07/18/2019
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 05/11/2019

Best HAMU team in Dallas!!

I have been in many many weddings and Wendy is hands down the best at hair and make up that I’ve experienced. Most to all of all of my 9 bridesmaids are married and they would not stop talking about how great Wendy was and wished they had her when they got married. She made everyone look stunning and she made sure everything was absolutely perfect before heading out the door. I had so many compliments the whole night not only on my make up but my moms & bridesmaids as well. She is extremely professional and knows what she’s doing. Best experience ever. I felt like a stunning bride thanks to her and her team :)

Sent on 05/13/2019

WZ Beauty Studio's reply:

Alyssa!! I am so humbled and grateful that we were able to make your day the best! My heart melts reading this...You are beautiful inside and out and so delighted you chose Team WZ beauty. Enjoy your honeymoon!! And congratulations! XOXO

Lauren Landau · Married on 03/24/2019

WZ Beauty Studio

Wendy was absolutely amazing. I fell in love with her as soon as I started talking with her at The Springs Open House. I scheduled a trial with her and she took so much time to talk to me about the look I wanted and how she would make that come to life. Of course after that I told her I HAD to have her. Wendy is an extremely kind hearted woman who truly wants the best for her brides. She made my "dream look" come to life on the most important day; My Wedding Day. I highly reccomend WZ Beauty to anyone who wants that feeling of being a beautiful bride and feeling as confident as I was. AMAZING experience!

Sent on 03/26/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 03/15/2019

Look and Feel Beautiful!

Wendy and her team are wonderful! Wendy and her team here professional and make the wedding party and I look amazing. I felt like they use their make-up and hair tools like magic wands to create the look of your dreams. Wendy offers a professional and stunning service like no other in the DFW area; she is by far the best in her business. I highly recommend WZ Beauty Studio for all of your beauty needs, wedding and beyond.

Sent on 04/15/2019

Amy · Married on 11/17/2018

Wonderful Experience!

Wendy and her team were awesome to work with! They made me feel and look so beautiful on my wedding day! They did the hair and makeup of the bridal party and we loved talking and having them with us as they helped us get ready!

WZ Beauty Studio 7
    WZ Beauty Studio 8
    WZ Beauty Studio 9
    WZ Beauty Studio 10
    Sent on 03/28/2019

WZ Beauty Studio's reply:

Thank you Amy for having WZ beauty and Team! We had a great time and everyone looked amazing! All the best to you! Cheers!!
  • Morgan

Morgan Krasniqi · Married on 11/03/2018

Hire her now!

Being super picky about makeup made it really difficult to find the perfect artist for our big day. After seeing Wendy’s work in person, we booked her immediately!! My makeup was flawless for both my bridals and the big day. We had a large party and We day was able to accommodate everyone. Everyone looked great and couldn’t stop talking about not only how great her work was but how sweet she was. She did makeup on a total of 8 faces, all airbrush, and still stayed on track with time with one super late bridesmaid and even adding in another. I highly recommend Wendy and will for sure reach out for any future events too!

Sent on 11/08/2018

WZ Beauty Studio's reply:

Morgan, you made my year! I'm so grateful to have been by your side on your big day. It's humbling and truly rewarding to know I had this impact on you and your girls 😊💗 a huge Thank YOU from me to you!! XO

Anna · Married on 10/27/2018

Beyond Increidble

To give a little background story - my husband and I had two ceremonies on different days. One private Church Ceremony on Friday and one large Wedding Ceremony with all friends and family on Saturday. My Saturday bridal party was 12 bridesmaids and two mothers to put it in perspective.
    When discussing this with Wendy, she was open and honest throughout the entire process. She worked with my crazy wedding day schedules and was always prompt, professional and gave it her all every encounter. She made me feel incredibly beautiful on each occasion. She not only gave her best effort for me, the bride, but she also listened to every one of my girls and gave them the look that they were hoping for.
    I asked a lot of Wendy as you can tell in the beginning of this review. I’ve never met a more kind and passionate individual. I am so very thankful for the role she played during such a special time in my life.

WZ Beauty Studio 11
    WZ Beauty Studio 12
    WZ Beauty Studio 13
    WZ Beauty Studio 14
    WZ Beauty Studio 15
    Sent on 01/17/2019

WZ Beauty Studio's reply:

Anna, you were such a breeze and we had a great time creating your engagement and two wedding looks. Still one of my favorite weddings and of course you are one of my FAV bride's...XOXO
  • Meredith

Meredith · Married on 10/26/2018

Wendy is wonderful

Wendy and her team were really easy to work with and made me and my bridesmaids (there were 4 bridesmaids, 2 jrs and my mom) look and feel like princesses on my wedding day.
    I think my favorite part about her was her complete honesty about how certain things would look. She made sure to advise me and the bridesmaids on what would look best on us when we would pick some slightly outlandish make up ideas ha! We all appreciated that honesty, because some would just do whatever you want without telling you that it may not look like you think.
    I would definitely use her again or recommend her to anyone who asks.

WZ Beauty Studio 16
    WZ Beauty Studio 17
    WZ Beauty Studio 18
    Sent on 01/16/2019

WZ Beauty Studio's reply:

Thank you so much Meredith for your honesty and kind words. It means so much but it's truly my priority to make your day super special and memorable. All the best to you!!! Congratulations again! Cheers to love!!

Tori · Married on 09/22/2018

My wedding

Wendy was absolutely amazing and so accommodating. She showed up to the Airbnb and then followed us to the venue to finish getting ready! Her work is amazing and will recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 10/19/2018

WZ Beauty Studio's reply:

Thank you Tori! It was a day full of laughter and love. I enjoyed every minute of it! No matter the weather you were radiant and flawless! Cheers!! XO

Lauren · Married on 09/01/2018

Wendy and her team were kind, accommodating, friendly and most importantly extremely talented in the hair and makeup department. Any HAMU me, the moms or my 9 bridesmaids had: they made it happen. I cried approximately 87 times on my wedding day, and I have to say, my makeup still looked flawless at the end of the night. I cannot recommend WZ Beauty enough!

Sent on 09/10/2018

WZ Beauty Studio's reply:

Thank you so much Lauren! My team and I had a fun time and loved spending the day with you! All love and happiness to you and your now husband! XO Cheers! WZ

Elizabeth · Married on 05/27/2018

Wendy is amazing! Her team did a beautiful job and made my day so much fun. Love Love Love WZ Beauty!

Sent on 06/25/2018

WZ Beauty Studio's reply:

Love you Elizabeth! It was my pleasure and my team had many laughs and loved working with you! Glad to remember such fun memories!

Kacie · Married on 04/14/2018

Wendy was a pleasure to work with from the day I first inquired with her, to engagement photos, to my trial, to my wedding nearly a year later. She made my bridesmaids, the MOB, MOG and most of all ME feel beautiful on our Wedding day. I appreciated her attention to detail and her taking into consideration all feedback from my trial. I highly recommend Wendy!

Sent on 06/26/2018

WZ Beauty Studio's reply:

Thank you Kacie! I enjoyed having you as a WZ bride every step of the way. You looked even more beautiful and happy on your BIG day! XO

Kailee · Married on 04/07/2018

Wendy is THE BEST!!! She is an absolute pleasure to work with! She is such a sweetheart and she will make you feel like a million bucks! I loved my bridal makeup and all of my bridesmaids loved theirs! She listens to you and gives you the exact look that you want! You will not regret booking with Wendy! She helped my big day be perfect!

Sent on 07/08/2018

WZ Beauty Studio's reply:

Thank you so much Kailee for the sweet review! I loved having you as my bride, you made it super easy! XO Congratulations again cheers to love and happiness!

alexandra · Married on 04/04/2018

I highly suggest WZ beauty for your hair and makeup needs. My hair and makeup looked fantastic on my wedding day! Their studio is super cute and Wendy was always really professional. I actually went to several other makeup trials before choosing WZ beauty (McKinney was a bit of a drive for me). BUT I'm so glad I chose WZ beauty for my wedding day - totally worth the drive!

Sent on 07/12/2017

WZ Beauty Studio's reply:

Thank you so much Alexandra! It was destined to be and I am so happy you chose WZ Beauty..XO Congratulations!

Audney · Married on 02/24/2018

Wendy and her team were wonderful. I felt so beautiful and it was such a great way to spoil my bridesmaids. I can not recommend her enough. She is amazing and worth every dime spent.

Thank you for everything Wendy.

Sent on 03/08/2018

Elyza · Married on 02/22/2018

Wendy did an absolutely incredible job! She was so easy to work with, quick to respond, and my makeup turned out flawless! She really does a great job making sure you feel comfortable with the look, and her work is worth every penny! Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/19/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 02/03/2018

Wendy is the best! Make up and hair were perfect, plus it lasted all night. My mom got her hair and make up done and she looked stunning. Everyone kept commenting on it. Wendy made us all feel comfortable and she was very flexible to our needs. I changed my mind about my make up last minute and she was able to handle it without a drop of sweat. I definitely recommend everyone to use her services!

WZ Beauty Studio 19
    Sent on 03/07/2018

Brittany · Married on 01/20/2018

Great! Will recommend her to everyone!

Absolutely loved having you do my make up!! I get so many complements!

Sent on 10/16/2018

WZ Beauty Studio's reply:

Thank you Brittany! My team stylist and I were so delighted to have you as a WZ Bride! Many years of love and happiness!

Carli · Married on 01/12/2018

Amazing. Amazing is the only word I can say. You won’t regret her at all! I have never felt as beautiful as I felt that day

Sent on 03/07/2018
  • Kristin

Kristin · Married on 12/30/2017

Wendy is simply amazing i am 5 hours away so we went off of reviews and i am so happy i found her ! she made me feel beautiful on my wedding day !!! BOOK HER NOW

Sent on 03/13/2018