WZ Beauty Studio Reviews

92 WZ Beauty Studio Reviews
  • Morgan

Morgan Krasniqi 路 Married on 11/03/2018

Hire her now!

Being super picky about makeup made it really difficult to find the perfect artist for our big day. After seeing Wendy鈥檚 work in person, we booked her immediately!! My makeup was flawless for both my bridals and the big day. We had a large party and We day was able to accommodate everyone. Everyone looked great and couldn鈥檛 stop talking about not only how great her work was but how sweet she was. She did makeup on a total of 8 faces, all airbrush, and still stayed on track with time with one super late bridesmaid and even adding in another. I highly recommend Wendy and will for sure reach out for any future events too!

Sent on 11/08/2018

WZ Beauty Studio's reply:

Morgan, you made my year! I'm so grateful to have been by your side on your big day. It's humbling and truly rewarding to know I had this impact on you and your girls 馃槉馃挆 a huge Thank YOU from me to you!! XO

Tori 路 Married on 09/22/2018

My wedding

Wendy was absolutely amazing and so accommodating. She showed up to the Airbnb and then followed us to the venue to finish getting ready! Her work is amazing and will recommend her to everyone!

Elizabeth 路 Married on 05/27/2018

Wendy is amazing! Her team did a beautiful job and made my day so much fun. Love Love Love WZ Beauty!

Sent on 06/25/2018

WZ Beauty Studio's reply:

Love you Elizabeth! It was my pleasure and my team had many laughs and loved working with you! Glad to remember such fun memories!

Kacie 路 Married on 04/14/2018

Wendy was a pleasure to work with from the day I first inquired with her, to engagement photos, to my trial, to my wedding nearly a year later. She made my bridesmaids, the MOB, MOG and most of all ME feel beautiful on our Wedding day. I appreciated her attention to detail and her taking into consideration all feedback from my trial. I highly recommend Wendy!

Sent on 06/26/2018

WZ Beauty Studio's reply:

Thank you Kacie! I enjoyed having you as a WZ bride every step of the way. You looked even more beautiful and happy on your BIG day! XO

Kailee 路 Married on 04/07/2018

Wendy is THE BEST!!! She is an absolute pleasure to work with! She is such a sweetheart and she will make you feel like a million bucks! I loved my bridal makeup and all of my bridesmaids loved theirs! She listens to you and gives you the exact look that you want! You will not regret booking with Wendy! She helped my big day be perfect!

Sent on 07/08/2018

WZ Beauty Studio's reply:

Thank you so much Kailee for the sweet review! I loved having you as my bride, you made it super easy! XO Congratulations again cheers to love and happiness!

alexandra 路 Married on 04/04/2018

I highly suggest WZ beauty for your hair and makeup needs. My hair and makeup looked fantastic on my wedding day! Their studio is super cute and Wendy was always really professional. I actually went to several other makeup trials before choosing WZ beauty (McKinney was a bit of a drive for me). BUT I'm so glad I chose WZ beauty for my wedding day - totally worth the drive!

Sent on 07/12/2017

WZ Beauty Studio's reply:

Thank you so much Alexandra! It was destined to be and I am so happy you chose WZ Beauty..XO Congratulations!

Audney 路 Married on 02/24/2018

Wendy and her team were wonderful. I felt so beautiful and it was such a great way to spoil my bridesmaids. I can not recommend her enough. She is amazing and worth every dime spent.

Thank you for everything Wendy.

Elyza 路 Married on 02/22/2018

Wendy did an absolutely incredible job! She was so easy to work with, quick to respond, and my makeup turned out flawless! She really does a great job making sure you feel comfortable with the look, and her work is worth every penny! Highly recommend!

Elizabeth 路 Married on 02/03/2018

Wendy is the best! Make up and hair were perfect, plus it lasted all night. My mom got her hair and make up done and she looked stunning. Everyone kept commenting on it. Wendy made us all feel comfortable and she was very flexible to our needs. I changed my mind about my make up last minute and she was able to handle it without a drop of sweat. I definitely recommend everyone to use her services!

WZ Beauty Studio 1

Brittany 路 Married on 01/20/2018

Great! Will recommend her to everyone!

Absolutely loved having you do my make up!! I get so many complements!

Sent on 10/16/2018

WZ Beauty Studio's reply:

Thank you Brittany! My team stylist and I were so delighted to have you as a WZ Bride! Many years of love and happiness!

Carli 路 Married on 01/12/2018

Amazing. Amazing is the only word I can say. You won鈥檛 regret her at all! I have never felt as beautiful as I felt that day

• Kristin

Kristin 路 Married on 12/30/2017

Wendy is simply amazing i am 5 hours away so we went off of reviews and i am so happy i found her ! she made me feel beautiful on my wedding day !!! BOOK HER NOW

• X

Ximena 路 Married on 10/29/2017

Wendy and her team were amazing. Very professional, always available for questions or to accommodate your schedule and off course make me look amazing for my special day!. She also used high quality products. I highly recommend Wendy for your event. She also help my wedding party and everybody looked great.

Michelle 路 Married on 09/09/2017

Wendy and her team were absolutely a delight to work with!

She makes you look and feel gorgeous on your day!

Sent on 10/01/2017
    WZ Beauty Studio 6
    WZ Beauty Studio 7
    WZ Beauty Studio 8

WZ Beauty Studio's reply:

Thank you so much Michelle for the sharing your wedding images and the sweet review. Myself and my stylist were delighted to make your day special. XO WZ~

Jessica 路 Married on 04/01/2017

Love Wendy and her hair stylist Montanna. Also loved Wendy's products. They made me, my bridesmaids and moms look and feel great. Also reasonably priced for wedding hair and makeup. If I did my wedding all over again, I wouldn't hesitate to book WZ Beauty Studio again.

Sent on 05/05/2017

WZ Beauty Studio's reply:

Thank you so much Jessica for the sweetest note. We loved being a part of your day! I am here to take care of you anytime! And I'm happy to hear you love WZ Beauty!! XO

Ronni 路 Married on 03/11/2017

Wendy was the first vendor I called after I got engaged. I'd been in 2 previous weddings she did, and several other weddings with other hair/makeup people, and the other people did not compare. Wendy is a literal magician and worth every penny. Her team did a phenomenal job accommodating my 11 bridesmaids and 2 mothers. Danica did our hair, and every single girl LOVED it!

Sent on 05/16/2017

WZ Beauty Studio's reply:

I'm so honored that you chose me and my team for your beauty services. Love you and your family. Thank you again for allowing me to share this day with you!

Kristin 路 Married on 03/10/2017

Wendy was professional, kind, and did an incredible job for my wedding! She made my already beautiful bridesmaids even more stunning. I was grateful to have her!

Caroline 路 Married on 03/04/2017

I cannot recommend Wendy enough!! From the very beginning, she made the process easy - was super communicative and flexible about meeting me for a trial. Since I was planning from out of state, I had limited time but she made it work! Her easygoing nature and fun spirit kept me relaxed the day of the wedding. I honestly barely looked in a mirror the entire day but felt so gorgeous! That's how much I trusted Wendy's make-up. When I look at the photos of our wedding, it only further verifies I made the right choice. She does a beautiful job and you will not regret hiring her for your wedding or big event!

Sent on 05/09/2017

WZ Beauty Studio's reply:

Thank you so much Caroline! My heart is touched by your words. My only wish is that you feel and look beautiful on one of the most important days in your life. I'm honored! Cheers!! Wendy Z~

Katie 路 Married on 02/25/2017

I found Wendy from a friend who had used her for her wedding makeup. I'm currently living in California and her flexibility with me was super helpful for planning my wedding in Denton, Texas. I enjoyed being around her as a person as well, which made the whole process more fun. She was very knowledgeable about my skin and products that would benefit me, so it was helpful in the events leading up to my wedding where I wanted my skin to look good as well! Her work quality was top notch and I would recommend her to anyone. I paid for my bridesmaids makeup as well which was a little pricey but I think they enjoyed it as a gift.

• Casey

Casey 路 Married on 02/11/2017

Wendy was wonderful!! And Montana!

Kelsey 路 Married on 02/04/2017

Wendy did an absolutely amazing job on my makeup and my bridesmaids makeup. She was very friendly and made us all feel very comfortable! Our makeup looked amazing in person and in pictures. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 02/17/2017

WZ Beauty Studio's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review. I loved being a part of your day! XO WZ

Catherine 路 Married on 12/28/2016

I am so happy that Wendy could be a part of our big day. She is an amazing artist, I let her work her magic and both my engagement pics and our wedding day pics are flawless! My makeup stayed in place all night long and I never felt like it was heavy or uncomfortable in any way. I loved that my girls had their own personalized look too. I highly recommend Wendy for any makeup needs, I truly cannot thank you enough!!

Sent on 01/25/2017

WZ Beauty Studio's reply:

Thank you so much beautiful Catherine, I was so happy to have shared both occasions with you. You're the sweetest and I wish you much live and happiness. Wendy~ xo

Mary Alice 路 Married on 12/10/2016

Wendy is amazing!! She asks lots of questions to really get to know your style and your vision, which I loved. You can tell she is really passionate about her work and about making her clients happy. Thank you, Wendy!

• User5587938 路 1+ year ago

Very affordable and friendly. Meets all my needs for my flower girls and I.