88 Reviews for WZ Beauty Studio

On-Site Hair (1)
Wedding Party Makeup (1)
Makeup Trial (1)
86 WZ Beauty Studio Reviews

Wendy is amazing! Her team did a beautiful job and made my day so much fun. Love Love Love WZ Beauty!

Profile Picture Elizabeth , 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Wendy was a pleasure to work with from the day I first inquired with her, to engagement photos, to my trial, to my wedding nearly a year later. She made my bridesmaids, the MOB, MOG and most of all ME feel beautiful on our Wedding day. I appreciated her attention to detail and her taking into consideration all feedback from my trial. I highly recommend Wendy!

Profile Picture Kacie, 4/14/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Wedding Party Makeup

I highly suggest WZ beauty for your hair and makeup needs. My hair and makeup looked fantastic on my wedding day! Their studio is super cute and Wendy was always really professional. I actually went to several other makeup trials before choosing WZ beauty (McKinney was a bit of a drive for me). BUT I'm so glad I chose WZ beauty for my wedding day - totally worth the drive!

Profile Picture alexandra, 4/4/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Hair, Makeup

Wendy and her team were wonderful. I felt so beautiful and it was such a great way to spoil my bridesmaids. I can not recommend her enough. She is amazing and worth every dime spent.

Thank you for everything Wendy.

Profile Picture Audney, 2/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Wendy did an absolutely incredible job! She was so easy to work with, quick to respond, and my makeup turned out flawless! She really does a great job making sure you feel comfortable with the look, and her work is worth every penny! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Elyza, 2/22/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Wendy is the best! Make up and hair were perfect, plus it lasted all night. My mom got her hair and make up done and she looked stunning. Everyone kept commenting on it. Wendy made us all feel comfortable and she was very flexible to our needs. I changed my mind about my make up last minute and she was able to handle it without a drop of sweat. I definitely recommend everyone to use her services!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 2/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Amazing. Amazing is the only word I can say. You won’t regret her at all! I have never felt as beautiful as I felt that day

Profile Picture Carli, 1/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Wendy is simply amazing i am 5 hours away so we went off of reviews and i am so happy i found her ! she made me feel beautiful on my wedding day !!! BOOK HER NOW

Profile Picture Kristin , 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Wendy and her team were amazing. Very professional, always available for questions or to accommodate your schedule and off course make me look amazing for my special day!. She also used high quality products. I highly recommend Wendy for your event. She also help my wedding party and everybody looked great.

Profile Picture Ximena, 10/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Wendy and her team were absolutely a delight to work with!

She makes you look and feel gorgeous on your day!

Photos
Profile Picture Michelle, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Love Wendy and her hair stylist Montanna. Also loved Wendy's products. They made me, my bridesmaids and moms look and feel great. Also reasonably priced for wedding hair and makeup. If I did my wedding all over again, I wouldn't hesitate to book WZ Beauty Studio again.

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Wendy was the first vendor I called after I got engaged. I'd been in 2 previous weddings she did, and several other weddings with other hair/makeup people, and the other people did not compare. Wendy is a literal magician and worth every penny. Her team did a phenomenal job accommodating my 11 bridesmaids and 2 mothers. Danica did our hair, and every single girl LOVED it!

Profile Picture Ronni, 3/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling

Wendy was professional, kind, and did an incredible job for my wedding! She made my already beautiful bridesmaids even more stunning. I was grateful to have her!

Profile Picture Kristin, 3/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I cannot recommend Wendy enough!! From the very beginning, she made the process easy - was super communicative and flexible about meeting me for a trial. Since I was planning from out of state, I had limited time but she made it work! Her easygoing nature and fun spirit kept me relaxed the day of the wedding. I honestly barely looked in a mirror the entire day but felt so gorgeous! That's how much I trusted Wendy's make-up. When I look at the photos of our wedding, it only further verifies I made the right choice. She does a beautiful job and you will not regret hiring her for your wedding or big event!

Profile Picture Caroline, 3/4/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I found Wendy from a friend who had used her for her wedding makeup. I'm currently living in California and her flexibility with me was super helpful for planning my wedding in Denton, Texas. I enjoyed being around her as a person as well, which made the whole process more fun. She was very knowledgeable about my skin and products that would benefit me, so it was helpful in the events leading up to my wedding where I wanted my skin to look good as well! Her work quality was top notch and I would recommend her to anyone. I paid for my bridesmaids makeup as well which was a little pricey but I think they enjoyed it as a gift.

Profile Picture Katie, 2/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Wendy was wonderful!! And Montana!

Profile Picture Casey, 2/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Wendy did an absolutely amazing job on my makeup and my bridesmaids makeup. She was very friendly and made us all feel very comfortable! Our makeup looked amazing in person and in pictures. I would highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 2/4/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

I am so happy that Wendy could be a part of our big day. She is an amazing artist, I let her work her magic and both my engagement pics and our wedding day pics are flawless! My makeup stayed in place all night long and I never felt like it was heavy or uncomfortable in any way. I loved that my girls had their own personalized look too. I highly recommend Wendy for any makeup needs, I truly cannot thank you enough!!

Profile Picture Catherine, 12/28/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Wendy is amazing!! She asks lots of questions to really get to know your style and your vision, which I loved. You can tell she is really passionate about her work and about making her clients happy. Thank you, Wendy!

Profile Picture Mary Alice, 12/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Very affordable and friendly. Meets all my needs for my flower girls and I.

Profile Picture User5587938, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup

Wendy and her team were AMAZING!! They were more than accommodating to me and my bridal party during the entire process! I would highly recommend booking Wendy for both hair and make up-- not only does she make you look flawless, but she listens to your wants and needs and makes sure you still look like you on the biggest day of your life! LOVE her!!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Wendy and Danika were amazing! Wendy always returned my emails or text messages and we always felt we were being taken care of. They are great and highly recommend them. When Sarah's bridal pictures timeline was changed, Wendy was more than eager to accommodate the change!

Profile Picture Julie, 11/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Wendy was absolutely wonderful! I did not know what to expect when looking for a makeup artist for my wedding, but she exceeded every thought I had! She worked with me, gave suggestions, and produced the best makeup I've ever had done for me big day! I highly recommend her!!!

Profile Picture Amy, 10/22/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Wendy was so awesome! She did my bridals and my wedding day makeup as well as my bridesmaids and my moms makeup for the big day! She was lovely and pleasure to work with!

Profile Picture Annie, 6/4/16, 1 Review