Wyndgate Country Club Reviews

Wyndgate Country Club 7
  • Michelle

Michelle Holwey · Married on 07/01/2019

Excellent Venue for Events

We have hosted several events at The Wyndgate County Club in Oakland, MI. From Christmas parties to graduation celebrations, Jordan and her team are truly fabulous. They offer valuable suggestions regarding food, decorations and the appropriate space to hold a particular gathering. Our parties were so easy to host because of the outstanding service that we received. I literally made a telephone call and all of the details were taken care of. Our guests had a wonderful time and we could relax and enjoy our company because of all of the effort put into our events by Jordan and her team. We will be hosting more events at The Wyndgate Country Club in the future!

Sent on 07/15/2019

Hi. Michelle,

Thank you so much! You have been, always are such a pleasure and fun to work with! We look forward to working with you again in the future!

-Jordan

Steve · Married on 09/08/2018

If you want perfection and have absolutely zero worries throughout the wedding process look no further. Not to mention the most beautiful venue in SE Michigan!! The event coordinator, Jordan, would respond instantly and was always easy to get in touch with on any questions and made sure to take care of every little detail. The team at Wyndgate made this process as easy as it could for us and were there every step of the way. They beyond exceeded our expectations and all of our guests said this was one of the best Weddings they have ever attended. The entire process from start to finish was very smooth. I would highly suggest Wyndgate as a venue.. I promise you will not regret it!!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Wyndgate Country Club's reply:

Wow, thank you so much for your amazing review, and kind words. We loved having the two of you with us on your journey!

Thank you again!
    Jordan

Nancy · Married on 09/01/2018

I wanted to express how grateful I am for the help and support from the Wyndgate staff in making my day wonderful. It was a process that took so many months to plan and you were with me every step of the way.

All the guests were immensely satisfied with the quality of service provided by the Wyndgate that day. And in great part due to your help and efforts.

A sincerest thank you to you from my family to your team. The day couldn’t have gone smoother without all your help and guidance. Because of you, we were able to breath a little easier on a crazy hectic day, and we were able to make happy memories as a result. I cannot thank the Wyndgate staff enough.

Everything was perfect. Thank you so much for all your efforts!! I could not be happier.

Sent on 10/05/2018

Wyndgate Country Club's reply:

Oh Nancy, thank you so much for your sincere words!! We are so happy to have had you & Scott with us for your beautiful day- over seas, and out of state- we made sure you had exactly what you were envisioning! Best of Wishes to the two of you!

Jordan S.
  • I

Irina · Married on 04/28/2018

My daughter wedding was April 28, 2018
    We had 100 quests from London, Singapore, Dubai, Russia, NY/NY, California, Florida
    All guests enjoed the beautiful facility, exellent service
    The food was delicious, everything went very smoothly, service was excellent. Big Thanks to chef, all my guests enjoyed the food.
    The weather was a"little" chilly, but we all survived. :)
    Thank you Rebecca and Jordan!!!

Sent on 05/02/2018

Wyndgate Country Club's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was amazing having so many guests all come together from around the world to our venue for your daughter's wedding! It was our pleasure!

Christina · Married on 08/15/2015

Absolutely a wonderful, breath taking wedding venue. It was like a dream come true and everything was so smooth for myself and also my guest. The staff was a joy to work with. With every penny!!

Thanks everyone!

Sent on 08/20/2015

Carrie · Married on 09/08/2012

This place has it all, its beautiful inside and out. The staff is amazing, and Oliva the coordinator was so helpful along every step of the way. We put a ton of detail into our wedding, and because of that and the venue so many people said it was the best wedding they had ever been to. Everything about the ceremony and reception was very classy. My husband and I knew from the first time we stepped onto the property that this was the place! Food is amazing as were the drinks. They really take care of your every need, and it was to be able to arrive early and have people come into the clubhouse to do hair and makeup and be served lunch and just relax before the ceremony!! Wish we could do it all over again!!!

Sent on 06/14/2013

Megan · Married on 04/14/2012

My husband and I had our wedding reception at the Wyndgate Country Club in April of 2012 and it was absolutely perfect. The staff; especially Olivia Thomas, were very helpful and accommodating to our wishes. The night went by flawlessly. The atmosphere, the location and the food was fabulous. I would highly recommend Wyndgate in the future.

Sent on 11/12/2013

meghan · Married on 11/29/2008

I was absolutely blown away with Wyndgate's commitment to make my wedding day absolutely exquisite. I can't say enough about the service of the staff. Wow. We also had the entire place to ourselves, a room for separate appetizers, etc. If you are anywhere in the Oakland County area, it's so worth your time to check out this venue.

Sent on 02/10/2009

Courtney · Married on 05/19/2007

Our wedding was a dream come true at the Wyndgate. We were married in their garden overlooking one of the greens. The golf course and views are absolutely breathtaking. A great place to take pictures! The staff was more than accommodating and the food was unbelievable. Out of all the places my husband and I searched for an outdoor wedding, the Wyndgate was the best priced for what we wanted and was the most delightful to work with. Highly recommended!!

Sent on 12/22/2008

Kalynn · Married on 05/12/2018

Absolutely LOVED everything about The Wyndgate! We chose the destination because of the beautiful scenery for the ceremony site. When we visited in the summer, everything was at full bloom and very green! The Clubhouse is amazing, and it's great that you have the entire facility to yourself, and you do not have to worry about sharing the venue site with any other parties/weddings. During the reception, the dinner was top notch, and there was not one bad compliment about the food. Everyone was moving around and mingling, and the way everything was set up, it kept a nice flow for the guests to move around. The staff were great, and very accommodating. Would definitely recommend this venue for anyone who is planning a spring or summer wedding. :)

Sent on 05/30/2018
    Wyndgate Country Club 14
    Wyndgate Country Club 15
    Wyndgate Country Club 16

Wyndgate Country Club's reply:

Thank you Katie!! You're family rocked it with their vision and made your reception beautiful as well! Thank you so much, and we hope to have you join us in the future for an event!

_ Jordan

Erin · Married on 07/16/2011

this place is to die for. the pictures do not do it justice. the ceramony site is breathtaking. the room is wonderful and just had some updates. this place will take your breath away. I couldnt of had a better location for my wedding

Sent on 08/29/2011

Suzanne · Married on 07/25/2009

The Wyndgate is a perfect venue for both a wedding ceremony and reception! It was absolutely breathtaking. We would definitely recommend this venue to anyone.!

Sent on 08/08/2009

Cynthia · Married on 09/02/2017

The Washington Room at the Wyndgate is absolutely elegant and beautiful. We had our daughter's bridal shower there, and the room was glowing with it's soft, butter yellow walls, tall ceilings, chandeliers and beautiful curved windows. It was the perfect venue. We had a 3 course gluten-free menu and everything was delicious! The chef even picked up GF rolls for our guests who have Celiac. Jordyn, the coordinator was very professional and accommodating. I gave the value a 4 star because, it wasn't the cheapest in menu and drink pricing, however you do get what you pay for. The compliments from the guests were outstanding. The passed drinks by staff came quite slow in the beginning, but when we mentioned that, they immediately stepped it up. I would highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 04/03/2018
  • Ross

Ross Douglas · Married on 08/10/2019

3.0

Great wedding venue

Beautiful venue, delicious food, fantastic staff...we really couldn't have asked for a better experience for our wedding. Jordan, especially, was an absolute rock star and was very accomodating and patient in helping us make our day that little bit extra special. To say that we couldn't have done it without her is an understatement

Sent on 08/14/2019