Wylie Flower Shop Reviews

33 | Wylie, TX

33 Reviews for Wylie Flower Shop

33 Wylie Flower Shop Reviews

Jennifer · Getting married on 12/01/2018

The owner Pam and the staff that work at the Wylie Flower Shop are great. My niece is getting married in December and Pam took the time to sit down with us and listened to her every want and need for her special day. It was a great experience and her knowledge of flowers and what is needed and works was impressive. She did not try to talk us into more than we needed and was great to work with. I have used them in the past for banquets, funerals and gifts. They do amazing work there. Thank you Pam for taking the time today.

Krystal · Married on 11/03/2017

Pam and her team absolutely outdid any expectations I had for flowers at my wedding!! I went in with just a few pictures of ideas I liked and Pam brought them to life and more!! Everything she put together was stunning! She was awesome and easy to work with. She helped walk us through everything we would need on the big day!! I cannot say enough how beautiful of a job the Wylie Flower Shop did! Thank you for making our day special! I highly recommend them!

Rachel · Married on 08/26/2017

As the bride, you always want to be able to go to all your wedding appointments. I wasn't able to, but my husband's grandmother and mom found Wylie Flower Shop for me and handled the appointment easily. They were able to work with me through a quick 20 minute phone call and pictures of what I was looking for during the meeting. It turned out beautifully. Exactly what I had imagined! We took the glassware to them ahead of time and they arranged everything, bringing them to the venue and ready for us to place them on tables. It worked out really well, especially considering I had 6 different table settings involving flowers and greenery. Also, the flowers lasted forever!! My mom had leftover flowers scattered around her house for weeks! I wanted simple and they gave me a simple, yet very pretty and inexpensive. Thank you Wylie Flower Shop!!

Wylie Flower Shop 1
    Wylie Flower Shop 2
    Wylie Flower Shop 3
    Wylie Flower Shop 4
    Wylie Flower Shop 5

Elaina · Married on 06/17/2017

Pam and Elaine at Wylie Flower and Gift Shop were great to work with. I am not a "typical" bride being that this is my 2nd marriage. My fiance and I just wanted something simple yet elegant for our small wedding. Elaine helped my vision become a reality so easily. Everything turned out even more beautiful than I had anticipated. They made things seem easy which was great because planning a wedding (even a small one) isn't easy. I would highly recommend them!

Lauren · Married on 06/17/2017

My flowers were BEAUTIFUL! They created mine and my bridesmaid's bouquets, the centerpieces, flowers for my cake, and a saddle bouquet they delivered and put on a cross at the altar. I called just weeks before, and they were still responsive and helpful. My bouquet was EXACTLY what I described and more! I only have the highest praise for Wylie Flower Shop!

Wylie Flower Shop 6
    Wylie Flower Shop 7
    Wylie Flower Shop 8
    Wylie Flower Shop 9
    Wylie Flower Shop 10

Katherine · Married on 12/17/2016

We had a Christmas themed wedding in December. Flowers aren't something I spend time thinking about, but they were able to give us some ideas through books and even add to those ideas to make something more personal that will pop. I was thinking about roses, for example, but since my wedding colors were a brighter red, she suggested red carnations instead, and that advice really worked! They called and confirmed details with us the day before the wedding, which was extremely nice. Their delivery was on time and delivered to the right part of the venue.

• Angie

Angie · Married on 10/21/2016

I worked with Pam and had a great time sharing my vision and many pictures with her.
    She showed me what each flower was and offered me many options for my price range and color choices.
    She had recommendations way beyond my what I could even find in pictures. Pam got my vision!
    She had flexible payment arrangements and was even able to add another boutonniere on a few weeks before.
    Delivery was right on time and no issues.. everything was boxed so nicely!

Katelyn · Married on 10/18/2016

The Wylie Flower and gift team is sensational! We used them for my sisters wedding several years ago and were so happy with them that I had to use them for mine as well. I couldn't have been happier with the way our arrangements and the bouquet looked! It was all exactly what I wanted. It has been two weeks since the wedding and I still have centerpiece arrangements at home that look just as good as they did the day of the wedding!

Emily · Married on 08/27/2016

Wylie Flower Shop was amazing! Somehow through all of my "Uhhhh I don't know"s and vague descriptive words I used they made wonderful and unique arrangements! They were so helpful and answered all of my questions! I would definitely recommend them to any bride!

Sent on 09/14/2016

Wylie Flower Shop's reply:

Thanks Emily for the great review. We wish you and Parker a lifetime of happiness.

Cindy and Albert · Married on 01/30/2016

Christine at Wylie Flower Shop was amazing!! My husband, sister-in-law and I met with Christine prior to our wedding and really had no clue what we wanted. Christine stepped right in and started suggesting, looking on the internet, giving ideas and asking questions about us and our wedding. She made the whole process stress free and very calm and exciting. She would send emails checking in on us and asking how we were doing. During our initial meeting with Christine, we came to find out that my husband and her were from the same town in California...Oxnard, CA at that :):). She stayed within our price range and never did we feel pressured about anything. The flower shop even delivered flowers for our cake to "Say It With Sugar" shop located just down the street from the flower shop. My husband made our flower boxes and Christine created our beautiful flowers for our table. On our wedding day, the flowers were delivered to the venue and just were spectacular!! Christine even sent a thank you note to us after our wedding. She definitely went above and beyond and we will definitely recommend her and the flower shop to our family and friends. Thank you Christine :)

We used Wylie for my daughters wedding in 2012 and now for my son rehearsal dinner. Both times the flowers were amazing. I live in another state and to be able to trust some one with such important day was priceless. The service went above and beyond what was expected. I would have no hesitation in recommending this shop and the wonderful staff to anyone.
    Thank you Wylie Flowers so much for taking the stress off a big part of both days.

Lukas · Married on 12/26/2015

We worked with Christine at Wylie Flower Shop for our wedding flowers and she was awesome. The flowers were literally perfect and even better than I had imagined they would be! They are affordable and will work with your ideas. These ladies are so kind and professional; the flowers were fresh and delivered exactly when we needed them. Absolutely fabulous experience!

Gorgeous flowers!! Christine spent so much time helping me pick out the perfect flowers to go with my color scheme. I had no idea how much thought goes into picking the flowers and she made it such a pleasant experience. The price was perfect and she was so thoughtful in helping us stay in budget and giving us plenty of options to do so. The flowers were so beautiful and wonderfully arranged.

Christine did such a fantastic job with our flowers! We had some unique requests, and she worked with us to figure out the best way to accomplish them, even though they were unorthodox. Our flowers were absolutely beautiful.

Amy · Married on 10/10/2015

I can't say enough about Wylie Flower and Gift Shop!! I met with Christine about my wedding months before the date and she was helpful and efficient and got the quote done quickly. After that, as we got closer to the wedding, she was flexible about the inevitable changes that come up. She even found some beautiful wire candle trees to add to the decor and the looked great! You will NOT be disappointed with any of the staff at Wylie Flower and Gift Shop! Thank you all so much for making our wedding so beautiful!

Melanie · Married on 09/12/2015

I want to commend the awesome bridal coordinator Christine and the Wylie Flower Shop for such a wonderful job they did on all my wedding flowers. My Bridal bouquet, bridesmaids bouquets, boutonnières, alter flowers, pew bows, and reception centerpieces were absolutely gorgeous!! I met with Christine several times before the wedding to make sure we had every little detail. Christine went above and beyond to make sure every thing was perfect!!

audrey · Married on 05/24/2015

Wylie Flower Shop is the perfect place to order your wedding flowers! Whether you have a high or low budget for flowers, Christine, the wedding planner, went above and beyond to ensure that I was getting the flowers I wanted while still staying in my price range. Never once did she pressure me into spending more than we could. After Christine listened about the style of wedding, decorations, and venue she made numerous suggestions for flowers that would match perfectly. I am not a flower guru, but they made it effortless to order all the arrangements. The shop made my bridal portrait bouquet, wedding bouquet, bridesmaids bouquets, corsages for mothers/grandmothers, and boutonnieres for dads/granddads. All the flowers were healthy, prepared on time, and beautiful! WAY ABOVE EXPECTATIONS.

dawn · Married on 03/07/2015

Three days before our daughter and now son in law were married things were getting crazy as they do and there was no time to make the arrangements or the bouquets and corsages. Not only was Wylie Florist able to create all of it and deliver everything, but they spent lots of time with us making sure everything was exactly what we wanted and made us feel calm and like it was all under control and very affordable. Everything was perfect, on time, and exactly as we had asked. There were so many compliments on the flowers. I will definitely use them for all of my floral needs.

Melissa · Married on 11/22/2014

My flowers were exactly what I asked for and more. Fresh, clean and on point. Amazing woman at the Wylie Flower Shop.

Shannon · Married on 10/04/2014

There isnt enough words to express how wonderful the women at Wylie flower shop are especially the wedding planner, Christine. She is the guru of weddings! Christine made sure I had a wedding to remember, which was pulled off in 16 days! Cause of her I had a vintage country wedding and a day I will never forget! My bouquet was like out of a magazine yet it expressed everything about me. I was very lucky and blessed that I had Christine who loves her job and what she does, and it shows with every detail that she does.Thank you again Christine for making memories for people to cherish!!!

laura · Married on 09/27/2014

Pam at Wylie Flower shop was great to work with. We didn't know exactly what flowers we wanted and the ladies at the shop worked with us until they found the perfect flowers just for Us!
    On the wedding day The flowers arrived on time and in vases and Stayed beautiful and alive all night.
    They also understood how expensive a wedding can be and was very flexible with our payment plan.
    To finish it off, we received a wonderful thank you note from Pam personally after our wedding!

Vonda · Married on 09/26/2014

Wylie flower shop has been in business for many years and is in my local town. I have ordered flowers on many different occasions and I have always adored the flower quality and the personalized service that makes me feel like a family member. When I was planning my wedding, it was clear where I was going to get my flowers from; they really go out of the way for a great quality and personalized experience. The great quality and experience made my wedding so beautiful and so pain free. I will definitely be returning to Wylie flower shop for future floral arrangements and I will urge anyone to give them the opportunity to do the same time and time again.

Lisa · Married on 09/07/2014

I have used Wylie Flower Shop for many years for weddings, anniversaries and parties. They recently did the flowers for my parents 60th anniversary party that had over 300 attendees. The flowers were fresh and beautiful. We had as many flowers or more than what you would have at a wedding. Everyone commented on how beautiful the arrangements were. I highly recommend Wylie Flower Shop for all your weddings or events. They can handle any size job and are always professional and get the job done.

Carol · Married on 08/30/2014

I have used Wylie Florist Shop for over 12 years. It's a family owned business and they give their best. Thier wedding coordinator took a lot of time with me, because I had no idea what I wanted. We went through every types of colors and flowers to bring out the vintage theme. They decorated the staircase in old pearls and tulle, it was absolutely beautiful.

Sent on 09/15/2014

Wylie Flower Shop's reply:

Yes, it was beautiful and you were a beautiful bride and made the wedding a wonderful time for all who attended. It was a very fun celebration and I'm blessed to be a part of it. Congratulations and best wishes for a long and happy marriage. Pam

Alexis · Married on 03/17/2012

We LOVE this flower shop!

I know pretty much nothing about flowers and I went in with general ideas in my head about what we wanted and I feel like I gave very vague descriptions. Luckily the gals working understood what I was trying to say and they pieced together my vagueness perfectly and we couldn't be happier with the ending results!

We actually had a last-minute flower problem - we realized we forgot to order flowers to sit on top of our wedding cake! and we called about two hours before the cake was supposed to arrive and they were able to put together a perfect last-minute cake topper that matched all of our other flowers. Their customer service was great and they were very professional throughout the process.