Wychmere Beach Club Reviews

75 | Harwich Port, MA

75 Reviews for Wychmere Beach Club

Rachel Kling · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Wychmere was a beautiful venue for a wedding and Brooke, our coordinator, was amazing! You can tell from visiting Wychmere that it’s a gorgeous place, but what really made our wedding special was Brooke and her masterful planning. She was incredibly responsive, kind, and patient throughout the whole process, and always willing to work with us to make sure our day was perfect and exactly as we wanted it to be. She was exceedingly organized and our day went exactly according to plan, even running a little ahead of schedule at one point. Every detail was accounted for, even setup (including centerpieces) and breakdown at the end of the night was handled by her and her team.

Our ceremony was on the deck overlooking the beach, and our reception was in the ocean room upstairs. All of our guests had an amazing time, thought the venue was beautiful, and loved the food. There was another wedding at the venue on the same day and you never would have noticed since everything runs like clockwork. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 01/20/2020
  • Melissa

Melissa Burke · Married on 11/01/2019

Amazing experience working with the Wychmere team!

My husband and I were married at the Wychmere in early November and we couldn’t be happier with how everything turned out. We had an amazing experience working with the Wychmere team from start to finish planning and executing our wedding. We were very fortunate to work with Lindsay Grimes, our event coordinator. She truly thought of every detail during the planning process and helped keep our stress levels manageable leading up to the wedding. Janet, our attendant, also did a wonderful job the day of the wedding making sure we were well taken care of and fed throughout the day. They truly think of everything. Our guests haven’t stopped raving about the venue, the food, or the staff since the wedding. The views on the property are truly stunning and looked amazing in our photos. It truly was a perfect day for us and we’re so grateful for the Wychmere team’s help with executing everything. Any couple would be lucky to be married here and to work with this team.

Sent on 12/23/2019

kelly madigan · Married on 10/05/2019

the best on cape cod!

I couldn't imagine getting married anywhere else. From the first time I saw this beautiful venue I knew I wanted to get married there and the entire team was so helpful to make my dreams come true. They helped to answer every question I had and kept me organized without being overwhelming. They were all so nice to work with and made the experience enjoyable. You always here little things will go wrong that you can't control and I can say NOTHING went wrong in large part because of the Wychmere crew, especially Brooke :) Would highly recommend the venue and working with this team!

Sent on 10/27/2019
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 09/07/2019

Beautiful Venue, Experienced Team, Amazing Time!

could not be happier that we chose Wychmere as our venue for the best day of our lives. From the moment we walked onto the property we fell in love and cancelled the rest of our appointments at other venues we fell in love. The planning process was so seamless and our coordinator was so accommodating and had great attention to detail! On the big day, I could not describe it better than to say it was flawless. The team really knows what they are doing and had the best communication, schedule and staff I have ever seen seriously they had headset earpieces and all to communicate it all I was blown away. The most important detail was the fact the team there took the time to take my mothers seating card to her seat for her to make sure she had the best view of her daughter.... I mean SERIOUSLY they thought of everything. Before I walked down the aisle I noticed I forgot my bouquet in my suite, and a team member sprinted in 95 degree weather back to my room to retrieve it without a bat of an eye. Wychmere made sure to have AMPLE amounts of appetizers and make sure everyone was happy and well fed the entire day. I have been receiving compliments on how stunning the venue was, how flawless the day flowed and how amazing the food was. I would recommend them to ANYONE, seriously they made this day the best day of my life. Thank you again Longwood Venues and Wychmere for everything I will never forget this weekend

Sent on 08/09/2019
  • Rachael

Rachael Welch · Married on 08/17/2019

Dream Come True Venue

Our wedding day was better than I could have ever dreamed of because of Wychmere's amazing venue and staff. From the moment we walked onto the property I fell in love with Wychmere. Our coordinator, Lindsay Grimes, was truly phenomenal. She made the wedding planning process less daunting and was always there for me with ideas and answers to questions. The high level of professionalism and attention to detail really shined through on my wedding day. Everything from the ceremony all the way through to the beach bonfire after party ran flawlessly. Lindsay ensured that every detail I had in mind was executed perfectly. The staff always made sure my husband and I had everything we needed the whole night. Our attendant, Janet, was fabulous! The food was just as mouthwatering as it was during our private tasting. The entire day was a dream and perfect thanks to Lindsay and her staff! I cannot thank Wychmere enough for lifelong memories! I cannot recommend this venue enough for future couples!

Sent on 10/24/2019
  • Alissa

Alissa Robinson · Married on 08/10/2019

Cape Cod Wedding of my dreams

I was able to have the privilege to get married at Wychmere Beach Club in August and it was everything that I could have wished for beyond my wildest dreams. Our ceremony was on the Private Beach and our reception was in the Ocean Room. The Ocean Room is a beautiful, intimate room with views of the Nantucket sound and I would highly recommend this room. Brooke S. was my coordinator and she was very professional and helpful throughout the duration of our planning. Everything from the tasting, to the rehearsal, to the wedding was perfect. On the wedding day, Brooke and another assistant assured that I was to have the perfect day. They assisted me throughout the day and evening and assured that I ate and always had a drink in hand. I wish I could rewind to our perfect day, but I do highly recommend this venue for you to see that your day will be perfect too!

Sent on 09/11/2019
  • Alina

Alina Makei · Married on 07/06/2019

If you stressed out about the wedding, just call Hannah...

Wychmere is an amazing place for a wedding as you can google. It has lots of nice locations, so plenty of space for wedding pictures. Food, staff, and organization are great too. But the hottest thing about this place is their wedding coordinator Hannah. She is very organized and punctual, and words cannot express my gratitude for her work. It was a perfect wedding. And we received a beautiful blanket with our wedding date, how sweet! Thanks, Wychmere!

Sent on 08/03/2019
  • Kelley

Kelley · Married on 05/11/2019

Best venue on the Cape!!

All I can say is WOW!! What an incredible venue - the people, the spot, the setup, EVERYTHING was absolutely perfect. Lindsay was the most incredible person to work with on the months prior to the wedding, and was sure to make everything I asked for happen (and at times there was quite a list ha)! And, I wish I could take our day of wedding attendant Sarah home with us - she literally got me everything I asked for in seconds! Everything went exactly as expected (actually better!), and we even lucked out with the perfect weather. The fact that we were able to decide which ceremony space to use day of was so important since the weather was all over the place - and man am I glad we were able to have it down by the beach! Mind you, the backup plan was still absolutely gorgeous, but the pictures we have outside are some of the best in the bunch - not to mention how many of our guests were gushing over all the photo opportunities they were able to take! We were in the Ocean Room and it fit everyone very comfortably for dinner/dancing, which there was plenty of. The food was also just as delicious day of as it was during our tasting, and everyone had a drink in hand whenever they wanted one. Honestly, one of the most important decisions we made for our wedding was choosing Wychmere for our venue. I will remember how incredible everything was from the first minute to the last for years to come :)

Sent on 06/06/2019

Wychmere Beach Club's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review, Kelley. We are thrilled to hear that the day exceeded your expectations. Lindsay, Sarah, and the entire Wychmere team loved being able to help your dream day come true.

Skylar · Married on 07/28/2018

There will never be enough thank you's to the Wychmere and their staff. From the moment we started our journey in planning our dream day, the Wychmere and our wedding planner Lindsay Grimes were there to help. We started planning about a year out, were super excited and had lots of questions. Lindsay never made us feel like we were bothersome, or any request was not worth asking; she was also a great sounding board for ideas, vendors, themes. This venue does such an amazing job guiding you through the process, from the start to the end. Lindsay and her team made it really fun too! The tasting is phenomenal and the food is delicious. Through the process we had timelines and to-do lists organized, and nothing slipped through the cracks on the big day - not one thing. We had a sneak attack of some rain at the exact time of our planned outdoor ceremony, and the Wychmere flipped our already set up reception room over in less than 15 minutes to a beautiful indoor ceremony. New England weather is unpredictable and this group knows how to jump into plan B. I am not sure what we would have done without them, we were so lucky to find them. Thank you a thousand times to the Wychmere, and especially Lindsay.

Sent on 09/04/2018

Wychmere Beach Club's reply:

Thank you for the great review, Skylar. We are thrilled to hear that the team was able to combat the New England weather for you and still pull off the wedding of your dreams. Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness.

Ariana · Married on 05/06/2018

Brooke our coordinator, was on-top of everything! She was quick, professional, and over-all incredible! Wychmere is the most BEAUTIFUL venue.. We knew, when we went that there was no other place we wanted to get married. Our experience was UNFORGETTABLE! Everything was absolutely PERFECT on our special day. Brooke & Janet always checked in with us, if we needed anything. Always made sure we were, where we needed to be... All our guests were blown away, with how pretty the Wychmere is! We can't thank the Wychmere enough, for being the most PERFECT and UNFORGETTABLE venue. We will be back!!!!! - Mr & Mrs Davekos

Sent on 05/28/2018

Wychmere Beach Club's reply:

Hi Mr. and Mrs. Davekos! Thank you for your lovely note. We so appreciate you taking the time to share your experience at Wychmere Beach Club with us and we are thrilled that Brooke made things easy for you. At Wychmere, we strive to make each event a memorable one and to be the best venue on the Cape. We would love to see photos of your day. Please stay in touch.

Stephen · Married on 04/28/2018

There are just a few options when it comes to incredible venue locations on the Cape - all of which we checked out. Ultimately the Wychmere won us over because it really was the best value, and best environment we could find.
    If your event is not huge (100 or less) reserve the Ocean Room - the outdoor patio views of Wychmere Harbor and Nantucket Sound are some of the best on the Cape - simply breathtaking. The staff and service are the incredible - best way to say it is they are nearly invisible yet every minute detail is delivered to perfection.
    The food options, and more importantly the quality, are on par with the best restaurants in Boston - I can’t count the number of guests at our wedding who were walking around in a stupor over the food and drink.
    And last but not least, our event coordinator, Brooke Spiegel, hand-held us with an incredible level of confidence, and really became an integral part of our event and our family.
    Her expertise and creativity in navigating the menus and options was so relieving, and helped us not only come in on budget, but deliver an event that every one of our guests said was one of the best they had ever experienced.
    Bottom line - we could not have dreamed of a better event.
    When it comes to one of the most important days of your life - expect the best, and then go visit the Wychmere.
    Tip: Don't hesitate to think about an event in late April early May! Weather is surprisingly great and all the local accommodations are still at off season prices!

Sent on 05/12/2018

Wychmere Beach Club's reply:

Thank you for the great review, Stephen! Enjoy your lives together as a married couple. Please stay in touch.

Kat · Married on 01/13/2018

Absolutley Perfect

Five stars all around. The staff was amazing.

Sent on 10/17/2018

Lisa · Married on 08/27/2017

I got married here on 8/27 and the service, quality and atmosphere was everything I had hoped for! We had Lindsay as our day-of coordinator and she was fabulous!! She and her team are incredibly professional and hard working. They know how to make sure that everyone is where they need to be and having a great time. We used the deck and Ocean Room for our ceremony/reception and our guests LOVED the amazing views! I could not have imagined a more perfect wedding day and as an out-of-town bride, Wychmere truly made everything flow seamlessly and brought everything together for us! I highly recommend any bride consider this venue and Lindsay for their wedding at the Cape! :)

Sent on 09/24/2017

Emily · Married on 07/01/2017

Best wedding venue on Cape Cod by far!! Wychmere's beauty, decor, food and staff make it all around an amazing place to hold a wedding/wedding reception. I worked with Heather Rumel as my wedding coordinator. During the planning process Heather was extremely helpful. She is a true professional who is very down to earth and super positive to work with! I wish I could keep the wedding planning process going with her because she made it so seamless! (Even with all of my crazy questions!) On the day of the wedding, my husband and I felt like royalty! Between Heather, Rodrigo (the venue manager) and Tina (our wedding attendant) all of the details were perfectly secured and someone was always right there to help get us water, tell us what was next, etc. Overall I HIGHLY recommend Wychmere to all considering a Cape Cod wedding!!!

Sent on 07/14/2017

Lauren · Married on 06/23/2017

I highly recommend Wychmere Beach Club! We chose Wychmere for our wedding ceremony and reception after looking at numerous venues on Cape Cod. The location is gorgeous, but what really made them standout is their client service. From my first email with the Sales Manager, they were very accommodating, asking us what we were looking for and creating a personalized proposal for us. Once we signed the contract, we worked with Lindsay Grimes as our venue planner. Lindsay was wonderful! She was very responsive and ORGANIZED down to the very small details. Some of the questions she asked I would never have thought of myself ahead of time. She also provided vendor recommendations and answered all of my questions. The day of the wedding, the coordination was FLAWLESS. Lindsay and the bridal attendant along with other employees were wearing headsets so they could easily communicate with each other. Our bridal attendant, Sarah, was constantly checking in to see if we needed anything. As a result, we were able to relax and enjoy the night. Our guests had the best time and said the food was amazing! We stayed in an ocean-room suite for 3 nights (which made the getting ready process very easy) and we are looking forward to staying there in the future to celebrate our anniversary! Once we chose Wychmere, we never looked back and wondered if we made the right decision. We always felt like they valued us as clients, and we even received a thank you note and a personalized gift a few weeks after our wedding from the President!

Sent on 09/10/2017

Liz · Married on 06/18/2017

Wychmere was excellent! They are absolutely professionals and executed our wedding reception flawlessly and beautifully! We worked with Marissa while contracting and she was great to work with and was extremely flexible on our pricing as we booked less than 6 months out. Lindsay is great and was easy to work with, quick to respond and knew all of the right questions to ask. She handled last minute details and changes like a pro. Day of - the team is professional, courteous and my parents were thrilled with how they were treated (VIP status :) If you don't want to worry about your venue, this is the place to be.

Sent on 08/03/2017

Kathleen · Married on 08/28/2016

Wychmere Beach Club is a beautiful venue! Our ceremony was on the beach (on an amazingly beautiful day!) Lindsay Grimes, our wedding planner was EXCELLENT! She went above and beyond by helping us plan a wedding in just 2 months. Lindsay was instrumental in helping us find vendors and she kept in contact with them just as much as I did. She kept us on track and nothing was missing thanks to her help. The food was amazing as were the drinks! With a view of the ocean throughout the evening on a beautiful night - what could go wrong? Nothing!

Sent on 08/31/2016

Joanna · Married on 06/25/2016

Words can't describe how wonderful our experience was at the Wychmere. The grounds. The food. The service. Everything truly blew us (and our guests!) away. We had researched a lot of venues on the Cape, but were struggling to find a place that fit our wedding size and taste. From the moment we walked in, we just got that heart-fluttery feeling. Karen, our wedding coordinator, made it all the more perfect. She was on top of every single detail, worked wonderfully with my other vendors, and graciously entertained even my most out-there requests (like setting up a styled lounge on the Ocean Room deck, and putting real mussel shells on our trio of wedding cakes). The day-of, she and the rest of the Wychmere team were there to attend to our every need, and then some. We felt completely at ease, and so lucky. We can't wait to celebrate our anniversaries there for years to come!

Sent on 03/11/2017

Nicole · Married on 06/19/2016

wow wow wow - all I can say and all my guests could say. Everything was amazing. Not a single issue all day long. They know exactly what to do and are amazing at doing it all. The food was to die for. The venue just breathtaking. The staff out of this world. I worked with Heather and she was the best! Every question I had she answered promptly and was there to help me during it all. This is not a wedding factory like some of the other cape venues and they really make your day special and all about you. I highly recommend Wychmere!

Sent on 08/18/2016

Brooke · Married on 06/12/2016

My husband and I visited 2 venues we had researched online prior. We knew we wanted a beach ceremony and beach themed wedding, so when we found Wychmere Beach Club we knew we had to check it out. From the very beginning we knew that this was our location and we were going to make it happen. We had the pleasure of working with Heather Rumul as our wedding planner- she was AMAZING. Heather made sure to periodically keep in touch via email and phone calls. She always answered any questions I had, and believe me I had A LOT. When it came time to our food tasting and choosing out linens out, etc, she made the experience so relaxing and she was so helpful with everything in terms of color linens and ideas with all of her experience. Heather was so so wonderful at helping us plan the most amazing day of our lives, and keep everyone on schedule the day of the wedding. I was honestly so sad when the wedding was over because I felt like I became so close to her and now it was all over!! Do not hesitate to check our Wychmere, as I'm almost positive you will fall in love with the venue and staff- they're INCREDIBLE. Thank you so so much to Heather and everyone at Wychmere Beach Club!

Sent on 07/21/2016

Jennifer · Married on 05/20/2016

I had been looking at Wychmere as my wedding venue since I was in high school! From the moment my [now] husband and I pulled up outside, I knew this was the place. Before walking in, I actually cancelled my other site-tour appointments at other venues nearby- that’s how stunning the grounds are! Our sales manager, Marissa Pita, was professional but friendly and was able to answer my millions of questions right away. She was also able to help us find a date that worked with our budget and make the booking process so easy! The Harbor Room (downstairs) at Wychmere was so unique and my guests are still raving about the floor to ceiling views of the picturesque Wychmere Harbor. Our ceremony was outside on the Hydrangea Lawn with the harbor and boats passing by in the background. Our guests had so many compliments regarding the quality of the food and the top notch service during dinner. While the venue itself is incredible, the true gem of Wychmere is Karen Rood. Karen was our Sr. Event Specialist but I liked to refer to her as an Event Magician, personally. Karen is one of the most knowledgeable Event Specialists I have ever met, and I had previously worked in the industry for many years. Working with Karen was like working with a friend and I knew I could trust her with every detail of our day. Karen was always ten steps ahead of us and kept the planning process on track. She was great about reminding me to do things (which I certainly needed!) and ensured our special requests were accommodated. As the wedding day got closer, Karen was in close contact with all of our vendors ensuring everyone knew where to be and when. Both my husband and I are actually sad the wedding is over because we can’t chat with Karen all the time now! :) Book your wedding at Wychmere and ask to work with Karen. You’ll be SO happy that you did! Thank you Marissa and Karen and ALL the staff for making our wedding day so wonderful!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Sarah · Married on 05/07/2016

From the moment my husband and I visited the Ocean Room at the Wychmere we knew this was where we wanted to have our reception. The views and location alone sell the venue, but the top notch service and attention paid by the staff lived up to the billing and then some. Lindsay, our coordinator, was always available to talk and was very responsive which made coordinating a wedding from NYC as easy as it could be. She opened up the site to us multiple times throughout our planning process, provided helpful input for selecting external vendors, and guided us through a few last minute changes that came up. When our guests turned out to be overwhelmingly gluten free she even arranged to have gluten free pizzas at our cocktail hour at gluten free cupcakes during cake. The room set the night of was as beautiful as we could have imagined and the food far exceeded the quality of what you might find at a standard wedding venue. The bridal attendants addressed anything my husband and I needed throughout the night including delivering drinks as we finished our pictures on the beach. We decided to stay on site after our wedding in one of the beautiful suites and found a small gift from Lindsay and team upon our arrival. Though my husband and I may be a bit biased, the many guests who told us that our wedding was one of the best they’d been to in years, if not ever, affirm our feelings that we could not have asked for a better wedding venue than what was provided by Wychmere.

Sent on 07/08/2016

Stacey · Married on 10/16/2015

We could not have been more pleased with our wedding day at the Wychmere. The entire event was executed with professionalism and class. Heather, our wedding planner, was so great about planning the wedding that we wanted, and was always so honest about everything. It was so easy to connect with her and she seemed to intuitively know our style and priorities. The day was perfect!

Sent on 10/21/2015

Kathryn · Married on 10/09/2015

Since I grew up on that beach, Wychmere Beach Club was an easy pick for a wedding venue for my husband and I. I can’t speak enough to the staff at Wychmere, especially Lindsay Grimes. She was super communicative and guided me through the whole process. I can’t imagine not having someone as helpful as Lindsey there! When there was some last minute rain, her and her team quickly moved our outside ceremony indoors and set everything up beautifully. The grounds are just immaculate and provided for some great views and wonderful pictures and the food was wonderful (many guests complimented). One of the concerning aspects to me beforehand (and why I was reading reviews like crazy!) was the fact that there’d be another wedding going on. I can honestly say that the day came and I couldn’t tell at all. Wychmere does a fabulous job at coordinating the two events so neither you or your guests even know anything else is going on. I would hands down recommend Wychmere! Of course it’s expensive, but you definitely get what you pay for and there is no doubt in my mind why Wychmere is one of the best wedding venues!

Sent on 11/16/2015

Wychmere did a fabulous job at my wedding! Karen was amazing and if your looking into this venue, definitely ask to work with her! She provided me with lists of local vendors and gave her honest opinions on everything. She was always so fast replying to my emails and made sure I stayed on top of things. I got married on the beach and was in the harbor room for the reception and everything was perfect! They also set up a bon fire on the beach with a tiki bar and smores which was an awesome after party. If your staying at Wychmere, it is pricey, but worth it. The pool was amazing and the beach was spectacular there! They even had people that would drill holes in the sand and set up umbrellas for you. But back to Karen, she was amazing I probably would have fallen apart without her! I definitely recommend this venue to anyone!

Sent on 11/30/2015