www.JillianCaro.com Reviews

4 | Orlando, FL

4 Reviews for www.JillianCaro.com

keisha · Married on 03/11/2016

I had a certain look that I wanted for my wedding, which fit my style and how I look everyday. From the moment I met Jillian I knew she was the one. She was very professional and her ability to see my vision and apply it is phenomenal. The trial was great and made me even more excited for my wedding. I was so impressed with her work I booked her for not only myself but for my bridal party and mom. She did such a fantastic job and everyone commented on how amazing my hair and makeup looked. Her prices are extremely reasonable and honestly you cannot get better than her in this area, trust me I tried a few others before her and they couldn't hold a candle to her. She is not only an amazing artist she has a great personality. Thank you again Jillian for making me a true blue beauty on my wedding day!

Sent on 05/24/2016

Lyn · Married on 08/07/2015

Jillian was recommended by one of my wedding vendors and after checking out her work online, I had to meet up with her! Months before my wedding, I booked her for a haircut and color appointment and she got did an AMAZING job making me feel fabulous and getting my hair look healthy and ready for my big day! On the day of my wedding, Jillian had everything all set up and she was able to recreate my hair exactly how she did during my hair trial. Jillian is also an amazing Make up artist, I had no worries and just told her my initial idea of how I wanted to look on my wedding day and she did her magic! I felt and looked beautiful on my big day! I am so thankful I found her and was able to have her be a part of my wedding team. She is now the only person I would trust my hair to no matter how far my drive is to her salon! And I look forward to many more years of fabulousness with her!

Sent on 09/27/2015

Jennifer · Married on 12/11/2011

Jillian did all the hair and makeup for my bridal party and myself. Her work is absolutely amazing. She has great attention to detail and is a fun person to be around. She arrived on time and ready to go. She was VERY flexible with scheduling trials and reproducing the looks we all wanted. Having her get us ready was definitely a worth while decision, you won't regret it!!

Sent on 07/03/2012
  • Y

yamina · Married on 10/15/2011

Jillian did mine and my maid of honor's hair and make up. I have to say jillian's work is amazing thanks to her i felt like the most beautiful bride. She took the vision i explained of what i wanted and she turned it into reality! Her professionalism its outstanding. She now has me as her customer for life !!!!

Sent on 04/13/2012