Wrigley Mansion Reviews

31 | Phoenix, AZ

31 Reviews for Wrigley Mansion

1 User photo

3.5

I had the Wrigley Mansion in mind after eating dinner there and after searching multiple wedding websites for venues. The Wrigley Mansion has gorgeous desert views and a nice space to accommodate a small wedding! I had looked into a few other venues, but none of them had an appropriate space small enough or were able to work with the budget of a small wedding. The Wrigley was able to accommodate us, which was really important. Plus, their food is really tasty!

Sent on 10/21/2014

Todd · Married on 04/06/2013

Food and service was very good and the view was great.. A wonderful day...

Sent on 04/25/2013

Jessie · Married on 03/27/2010

The Wrigley Mansion was such a beautiful setting for our wedding! They helped us work with other vendors so that everything was seamless.

Sent on 08/13/2010
  • Stacy

Stacy · Married on 04/09/2016

4.2
      3.5

The Wrigley Mansion is one of the most gorgeous venues in Phoenix and I am very happy that I choose it for my wedding venue! I was married in the garden ceremony area on the north side of the house and then held the reception in the living room/south verandah area. The food was excellent and the bartenders/servers were on point all night! I did have some issues with the responsiveness from the wedding coordinator, Meagan, who often did not respond to e-mails or phone calls without several attempts. In addition, we were assured several times, through both verbal and written confirmations, that the valet service could provide a golf cart ride from the ceremony area to the entrance of the mansion for our nine elderly/disabled guests. However, on the day of the wedding, there was "something wrong with the golf cart," so my Dad ended up having to shuttle guests to the top of the hill. That being said, Meagan was extremely understanding when we had asked to sample more than two of the dinners being offered before making our choices and she handled the rehearsal/ceremony processional very well. All in all, every venue is bound to have a hiccup or two so I took it with a grain of salt - my wedding was still perfect and I couldn't have imagined it outside of The Wrigley Mansion.

Sent on 04/25/2016

Aandl · Married on 05/03/2009

A beautiful place to get married. The views are awesome.

Sent on 05/12/2009

0.2
      1.0
      0.5
      0.0

Don't get caught up in the beauty of the mansion or views, there were way to many disconnects with hosting a wedding at the mansion. We were reassured by the staff that the mansion hosts many weddings & very experienced, what a huge disappointment. I would NEVER recommend this venue to another bride, we learned the hard way.

Sent on 04/30/2013