Wrightsville Manor Reviews

173 Reviews for Wrightsville Manor

• Laura

Laura L. · Getting married on 03/02/2023

Best. Day. Ever.

An online review doesn't even begin to do justice of how incredible my experience was with Wrightsville Manor. As a Covid bride, the planning process has been anything but easy. Wrightsville Manor handled everything with grace from their great communication to willingness and flexibility to maintain the integrity of my vision for my wedding day. I am SO glad we made the decision not to reschedule because our day was everything I envisioned and more. WM puts their brides first and through all the ups and downs of planning during the pandemic, I truly felt like a priority for them. Our entire reception was outside due to Covid and it was an absolute dream. The property was flawless and our guests were in awe. The feedback we have received from our guests has been unbelievable. If you are looking to get married in Wilmington, pandemic or not, Wrightsville Manor is a 20 out of 10. I will be reliving this day forever!!

Sent on 03/02/2021

Ashley C. · Getting married on 07/02/2022

Wrightsville manor team is the best

Truly the Wrightsville Manor team is amazing! They were so helpful and made our experience truly exceptional. Would work with them 100x over.

Sent on 03/22/2021
  • Mallory

Mallory E. · Getting married on 02/03/2022

Classic and Magical Venue

We are still buzzing off of our wedding at Wrightsville Manor last weekend! Erin was amazing - so helpful and pleasant to work with during our 2 year saga of planning our wedding which was rescheduled due to Covid. Kayla was onsite the day of and helped us set up and feel at home. Both Kayla and Erin went out of their way to make us feel special which really made our wedding day special!

The indoor/outdoor vibe at Wrightsville Manor is one of the best perks about the venue. We received so many compliments about it! We highly recommend Wrightsville Manor to anyone planning a wedding in Wilmington, NC.

Thank you Erin and Kayla!
    XOXO-
    Molly and Max

Sent on 03/24/2021
  • Jackie

Jackie B. · Married on 07/16/2021

Best venue ever!

Wrightsville Manor feels like you're stepping into a different world on your wedding day! Everything about the venue is so meticulously designed. The combination of indoor and outdoor spaces is also a huge plus!

Sent on 07/27/2021

Savannah E. · Married on 07/11/2021

Dream Wedding

I absolutely had the most beautiful wedding at Wrightsville Manor. The people who worked for this venue were so pleasant & accommodating. I had the best day ever & it ran so smoothly. Erin was so sweet to work with. The bartenders were phenomenal & the venue is just absolutely gorgeous.

Sent on 07/19/2021
  • Kristin

Kristin W. · Married on 07/02/2021

I would have my wedding here 100 times if I could!

Wrightsville Manor couldn't have been more perfect for our special day! All of the details of this venue have been well-thought through and the staff executes flawlessly. The day of the wedding was so fun getting ready in the bridal suite, while getting to see my vision come to life in each of the spaces. Erin was so helpful and quick to respond to any questions we had prior to and was a great resource in planning when we needed advice. The options and details are unlimited when it comes to this venue and it truly allows you to feel like it was made for you! There is not a single thing I would change about our wedding and have absolutely no regrets in choosing to have it at Wrightsville Manor!

Sent on 07/26/2021
  • Kasey

Kasey L. · Married on 06/25/2021

An Amazing Wedding Venue

Wow! What an amazing venue. Having our wedding at Wrightsville Manor was one of the best decisions that we made. I would have never thought that our wedding would have turned out the way that it did. Planning a wedding is stressful at times, unknowns are stressful and planning during the times of covid added to all of that. Our wedding night made all of the stress and unknowns worth it! Wrightsville Manor and our Vendors showed up and put on an absolutely amazing wedding for us. At every point of the night they were on top of things. The relationship that Wrightsville Manor has with all the vendors we used made things flow so seamlessly. Right as our ceremony was beginning and guests were being seated outside it started to rain and all the staff acted so quickly to get people inside and made the ceremony even more perfect. If I had to do it over again - I would not change one thing about our wedding (even on the prettiest day). I picked Wrightsville Manor because it is so beautiful just the way it is without having to add much decor to it. I've never been more happy with a decision made. Our guests have had the most amazing things to say about this venue, its staff & the bar! We are continuing to get compliments on our wedding night. I also have to give an amazing shoutout to Belle Ame Events - Jennifer was the icing on the cake! We cannot thank Wrightsville Manor enough for making our day better than anything we could have ever imagined.

Sent on 07/06/2021

Austin S. · Married on 06/24/2021

Wrightsville Manor is just stunning up & down!

Wrightsville Manor is hands down one of the best venues in North Carolina! Upon arriving to WM, the lawn captures your attention right away. The lawn is beautifully manicured with sod, fresh flowers per season, and a eye catching swing amongst a sea of edison bulbs.Entering the building through the front doors you have a direct view of the fireplace, the bridal suite and kitchen.. all sectioned off. The bar is on the opposite side and is always nicely lit up with candles. The property is so clean & well kept. It doesn’t look to be ran down at all even with all the traffic that has went through it over the months! It has kept its beauty and charm and seems too year around! What more could you want! Oh and the staff are great! Erin, is a Dream to work alongside!! This venue is a must!

Sent on 07/10/2021

Alexa · Married on 06/18/2021

We loved Wrightsville Manor!

Wow, Wrightsville Manor is the BEST! My husband and I just got married there, and would do it all over again if we could. The space is so beautiful, and the team is so easy to work with, we enjoyed everything minute of it. Most importantly, they clearly have great relationships in the Wilmington area with all of the vendors, and they work so seamlessly together that it took a huge load of stress off of our plate - we weren't worried at all on our wedding day because we knew everything was taken care of. We got so many compliments on our wedding, and people couldn't believe we found such a gem of a venue. Our guests are still staying it was one of the best weddings they have ever attended - we can't thank Wrightsville Manor enough for making our special day better than we could have ever imagined!

Sent on 06/27/2021

Ariea B. · Married on 06/17/2021

High recommend!

Wrightsville Manor will forever have a special place in our hearts. The grounds are absolutely beautiful, and at night one of the main trees on the property is draped with hanging lights, and its so romantic!

Like most couples, we had to postpone our wedding a whole year due to COVID-19. Erin was beyond gracious with us during that difficult process, and really helped us feel so much love, and support from WM.

Everyone on their preferred vendors list was amazing, and they really do only allow the best, of the best for their couples. For that we’re so appreciative to have met such an amazing team who we now consider our friends

Sent on 07/01/2021
  • Sallie

Sallie B. · Married on 06/03/2021

Cami and Preston’s Wedding

The loveliest venue run by the sweetest ladies you’ll ever meet! When we booked WM for our daughter’s wedding (before COVID) Erin spent so much time just chatting with us, and all through COVID they were so patient and kind-working through all the different options with us to reschedule the wedding. They have literally thought of every detail to make their spaces beautiful -and it is just stunning- without even being decorated! Erin is the sweetest and so attentive! We feel like we’ve gained a wonderful new friend! I wish I could have our daughter’s wedding all over again and spend time with all the lovely WM ladies! Wrightsville Manor was so dreamy and will always hold a special place in my heart!

Sent on 06/17/2021
  • Cami

Cami B. · Married on 06/03/2021

STUNNING venue with everything you need!!

Wrightsville Manor is the absolute prettiest venue that you will ever see!! It truly just keeps getting more and more beautiful (even prettier in person believe it or not!) and has everything that you need for a wedding. Between the green grass, perfectly landscaped bushes, spanish moss, growing jasmine, Wrightsville Manor's natural beauty is just insane. When it came time to booking, we came to visit for a tour. We met Erin and chatted and laughed with her for what felt like hours!! She was so sweet, FUNNY, and accommodating. Literally the best person a venue could offer. We got to know her even more when we had to (unfortunately) postpone our wedding due to covid. Erin made us feel like our wedding was the most important wedding in the world - even though I knew she was dealing with a million other postponed weddings! The communication over the planning process was so great and we felt like we were chatting with a friend. Wrightsville Manor also hires wonderful bartenders...our guests are still talking about those margaritas!! I truly enjoyed working with this venue and the staff, and already hope I get to go back one day as a wedding guest :)

Sent on 06/21/2021

Marsha Z. · Married on 05/30/2021

May 30th 2021 Fairy Tale Wedding at Wrightsville Manor

I can’t even begin to find the words to describe our wedding experience at Wrightsville Manor and how appreciative we are to them for making my daughter's wedding day PERFECTION! As a mom I wanted so badly to make my daughter's day perfect and we had a very high standard of what everything would need to entail to meet that expectation. WM and Erin exceeded that standard by leaps and bounds. The wedding service was beyond beautiful under the Spanish Moss covered Oak tree just as my daughter envisioned. The entire grounds and inside reception area were all a gorgeous fairytale display. Every detail was managed so smoothly which allowed us to enjoy every moment without concerns. Their vendors offered amazing food (spoonfed), the guest loved all the bars, drinks, servers and the specialty drink was so worth it. The tables were beautiful, the band stage and dance floor were amazing. Their team and Salt Harbor's creations, planners and team worked tirelessly together to make it truly a fairy tale day beyond any words I can muster. It was everything my daughter dreamed of and somehow, so much more. I truly still cannot even believe it. Her sister had an amazing wedding and wedding experience and a totally unhinged celebration with her friends and it was a lot of pressure internally for me trying to replicate that. BUT Wrightsville Manor did it hands down, all while dealing with a pandemic. In March 2020 I was especially glad we had chosen this venue. WM patiently helped us navigate through all that uncertainty. They listened to our concerns, kept our options open and were so flexible with all the back and forth. This approach helped us make wise safe decisions which was our number one concern. They quickly adapted to this new normal and helped us minimize our stress over the things we could and could not control, as much as possible. I appreciated their responsive calming guidance so much. We were in uncharted territory with what could have been 2 very different agendas , us personally, and them, from a business perspective (I can’t even begin to imagine what all they endured), but Wrightsville Manor kept Alana’s priorities at the top of everything and that was so comforting to know through all the ups and downs and to know we did have options as things constantly evolved in that insanity. It was so crazy how that worked out and just weeks before the day, things changed/improved with vaccines and the COVId Stats where we were actually able to bring the reception inside and still feel super safe. Thank God for science and vaccines and guest who were willing to roll up their sleeves and take one for the team, so to speak. My daughter told me the day after her wedding, “Mom thank you so much, that truly was the best day of my life”. And my new son-in-law did as well. Everything spent and planned and thought about was so worth it, just for that heartfelt morning after thank you from my daughter. What more could any mom ever want for her daughter’s wedding day? It will always be one of our top shared memories as mother and daughter and son in law, and we have a lot of those already. Thank you Erin at WM for listening. Thank you for all your advice, quick responses, and interjecting your thoughts in just the right way to help us make really good decisions in the planning process during a pandemic. We can’t wait to share all the photos with you. Team work definitely made this dream work, all in spite of a pandemic!!

Sent on 06/07/2021

Jessica S. · Married on 05/22/2021

Dream Come True!

This venue was my dream come true! The team at Wrightsville is so lovely to work with, all the vendors are A + +. I was an out of state bride from NY but I HAD to have my wedding at this beautiful venue! (We even have friends from NY now looking to have future weddings here too) My husband and I had the best day and can't wait to hopefully visit in the future.

Sent on 06/02/2021
  • Jaclyn

Jaclyn · Married on 05/21/2021

Simply the BEST

Honestly... there's no other venues better than Wrightsville Manor. Stop looking. Wrightsville Manor will exceed all your expectations and then some that you didn't even think you had. From the very beginning at the open house in Feb 2020, I was blown away. A few weeks later, we were ready to pull the trigger on a date in May because it beat out our second top venue choice. My top pick for a date was already booked from the list they gave me. I was crushed. Then, by a miracle, Erin (who is a legit angel put on earth to deal with all the crazy and I guess if you're special, non-crazy brides), emailed me that the date was back open. IT WAS ON.. it was finally happening. Email after email, Erin was on top of it. She was timely with responses, professional, fun, laughed at my stupid gifs, and put my psychotic mind at ease when the world ended and hit their industry hard with covid. Things were so up in the air but she never waivered with her stance that this wedding was going to happen. She and Kayla were so welcoming each time we took a trip out there to walk the grounds and get more ideas and take pictures for our invitation suites. Seriously, this place is such a gorgeous gem that we wanted to incorporate our favorite spots in the garden as a tease for our guests.
    The Bridal Suite wasn't used for us to get ready as I had 9 bridesmaids, but it was an awesome and much needed spot to cool down after taking pre and post wedding pictures, an escape to get a minute with my love and of course one last practice of our first dance.
    Wrightsville Manor also supplies you with an amazing list of vendors to work with. And let me tell you, this coastal community of vendors is beyond top notch and ensures your wedding day will truly be your BEST DAY EVER even on (what can feel like) dooms day post-pandemic.
    Our wedding was truly an amazing experience from start to finish and it wouldn't have been possible without Wrightsville Manor and the fan-freaking-tastic team they have running it. I am so so thankful to have made the best choice for our best day. Thank you forever WM

Sent on 06/03/2021
  • Emmie

Emmie T. · Married on 05/20/2021

Most amazing venue!

Wrightsville Manor was an ABSOLUTE DREAM. After attending 2 other weddings at WM, we knew exactly where we wanted to get married because of the stunning outdoor space and building, gracious staff and perfect location. We were originally booked for May 2020, and we had to reschedule 2 times due to COVID, and Erin (venue director) and her team were so extremely accommodating and understanding of the situation, and always made us feel like we were still a priority. We finally got married May of 2021, and the venue was absolutely perfect. I cannot tell you how many people commented on the gorgeous setting and building. Erin was extremely responsive and organized through the process, always willing to jump on a call or answer any questions and I could not have asked for a better experience. All of the staff day of were so gracious and completely took care of us - not to mention energetic and fun! The drinks were fantastic and literally the day could not have been more perfect. 10/10 recommend Wrightsville Manor!!

Sent on 07/10/2021
  • Jessica

Jessica G. · Married on 05/16/2021

Romantic + Whimsical Venue

First, thank you to Erin, Chrissy and their amazing team at Wrightsville Manor for making our wedding day and planning experience seamless - even in a pandemic! Their team was highly professional, responsive, and couple-focused. Living in the Chapel Hill area and planning a wedding in Wilmington could have been a challenge, but the Wrightsville Manor team made it easy. We can't thank them enough.

Second, if you are a bride in North Carolina, or beyond, who is looking for a venue that is both romantic and whimsical, but also practical for guests, look no further than Wrightsville Manor. When looking for a venue, we kept in mind how we wanted guests to flow easily and comfortably from ceremony to cocktail hour to reception. Wrightsville Manor provides that and more! (It's also very easy for grandparents and old-folks to get around, as there are no stairs or uneven surfaces to deal with.)

Third, the property is breathtaking! Just over the bridge from Wrightsville Beach, our guests commented on how beautiful of a setting Wrightsville Manor is. We were married in May just as the jasmine flowers and other plants bloomed. It felt like our own private garden party with 70 guests.

Lastly, the two things I loved most about Wrightsville Manor as a bride were that it felt incredibly private (e.g. no random hotel guests looking on or other weddings scheduled for the same day) and that we were able to customize the venue to our style and make it feel unique and individualized to us.

We hope to return one day as a guest! Thank you, Wrightsville Manor!

Sent on 06/09/2021
  • Dominique

Dominique S. · Married on 05/13/2021

The Most Gorgeous Venue!!!

I cannot say enough how happy I am that my husband and I decided to get married at Wrightsville Manor. We actually picked our venue virtually and chose WM out of our 5 options. From the moment we saw the virtual tour we knew this venue was meant for us, I even had goose bumps all over my body! Not to mention how exceptional the team at WM is - woowwww. We are beyond impressed with our choice and our guests would also not stop raving about how impressive our venue was. Thank you to everyone at WM who helped make our special day perfect!!!!

Sent on 05/20/2021

Jen B. · Married on 05/08/2021

The most beautiful place!!

This place is beyond beautiful!!! It is so perfect for a wedding and we absolutely loved it here!! The team is so nice and helpful with everything!! All of our guest were saying this is the most beautiful venue they have been too!! Every spot is so picture perfect!! I am soooo happy I got married here!!!!

Sent on 05/26/2021
  • Gabriella

Gabriella D. · Married on 05/06/2021

The most BEAUTIFUL venue!!!

Wrightsville Manor is an absolutely BEAUTIFUL venue!! We’d been to one wedding at Wrightsville Manor and knew we wanted to get married there before we were even engaged. Our original date was August 21st, 2020 and due to Covid-19 gathering restrictions, we postponed until May 6th, 2021 and still had an amazing experience with the help and support of Erin and team!

Wrightsville Manor is absolutely GORGEOUS and they’re constantly looking for ways to make it even more magical. The landscaping is out of a book; the turf grounds are so helpful in keeping things neat; the mantle inside is stunning; the sitting swing is charming… there are just too many elements of this venue to list that all create the most perfect setting for a wedding.

All of our guests were in awe of how beautiful everything was - like out of a fairytale! The jasmine wall - WOWWWW!!! Our guests are still raving about Wrightsville Manor and how gorgeous the venue is. We will always cherish our day here and highly recommend it to those searching for a venue to celebrate! Thank you so much, Erin and team!!!

Sent on 05/26/2021

Lou · Married on 05/01/2021

Beautiful Venue and Amazing Staff

I knew I wanted to choose Wrightsville Manor as our wedding venue as soon as I saw the pictures. It matched everything that we wanted and is right here in our hometown. The staff were more than helpful and made our day as stress free as possible! Thank you for making our special day one that we will vividly remember for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 05/24/2021

Kyrell M. · Married on 04/26/2021

Great experience

What a perfect venue. My wife and I stumbled across wrightsville manor on Instagram and immediately fell in love with it. Super helpful and responsive from the very beginning, Erin is the best. Very transparent and flexible during COVID 19 reschedules. So friendly and a pleasure to work with..... that goes for the whole staff.

Sent on 05/13/2021

Amber S. · Married on 04/24/2021

Incredible

What can I say...my wedding day was the best day ever. The venue was so beautiful and all the vendors were so incredible!! I’m forever grateful to the wonderful people who made our day so special.

Sent on 05/19/2021
  • Izzykern

Izzy K. · Married on 04/22/2021

Perfect Perfect Perfect!!

I wish there was a better word than “perfect” to describe this venue, their amazing staff, and the experience we had! Every single guest commented how outstanding and wonderfully unique this venue is. I always knew we chose the right place, but WOW WOW WOW our day was 1000x more perfect than we could have ever envisioned. Everything about the venue, the details, and this day was absolutely flawless. Thank you Erin for being so responsive and amazing throughout the whole process (especially during Covid)! We are so blessed and thankful we and all our closest family/friends were able to experience this fantastic venue in all its wonder! Thank you for our dream wedding day

Sent on 05/02/2021