80 Reviews for Wrights Mill Farm

Plated (1)
Signature Drink (1)
Specialty Wine (1)
Chair Covers (1)

We loved it here. Seriously, the setting is absolutely fantastic. If you're looking for a "rustic" farm style wedding, but you don't want to be completely out in the elements or in a plastic tent, Wright's Mill Farm is truly a gift. Our guests have been raving about the ceremony site by the waterfall every day since we had our wedding on august 17, and who can blame them, it is absolutely magical. The food was delicious, which a picky eater like myself would be hard pressed to say. Bri was our coordinator, and we didn't feel the need to hire an outsider, because she was completely on point with everything, super responsive to my emails (Curt too, like who answers my random questions on a Saturday night at 10pm?? This guy)
UpBeat DJ, their in house DJs... honestly no words, absolutely truly fantastic dudes to work with. They kept the party going, and really just completely turned it up once all the old folks were gone, and my husband and I were just surrounded by our friends. The staff was dancing, we're all dancing. It was lit.

Profile Picture Alina, 8/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Parking, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Liquor License, Scenic Views

We can’t thank the staff - Bre, Curt, Mark & Pat for an amazing wedding! It was the most perfect day and all of my planning & ideas came together so beautifully! Bre did an excellent job & she was always very responsive whenever I had questions throughout the process. The day of her, Mark and Curt were in constant contact making sure everything went smooth. They really know how to throw awesome weddings! The food was amazing, my guests are still raving about it. Mark the DJ (who was also our JP) and his coworker Pat absolutely killed it! Everything flowed, Pat was entertaining the crowd and Mark even did the Wobble with us! Our ceremony was beautiful. Mark was short sweet and funny. I would highly recommend Wright’s! Thank you for making our special day everything we wanted and more!

Jessica & Allan Thomas
Married 06/01/2018

Profile Picture Jessica , 6/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ
Services Used: In-House Bar, Clean Up, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Outside Vendors, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lighting, Tables, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, Liquor License, Open Bar, Signature Drink, Scenic Views

They were all amazing! It was BEAUTIFUL and stress free. My advice would be eat as much as you can because you can't keep the leftovers!

Profile Picture Andrea, 9/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

The venue is beautiful. The staff is professional, helpful, accommodating . Food was excellent! We are very happy with the entire package! Upbeat dj was great!

Profile Picture Kara , 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Officiant, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

We had always wanted to get married outside surrounded by our loved ones and nature. Wrights Mill Farm had the perfect venue for the ceremony and the reception. So much greenery, rustic barns and covered bridges for picture opportunities. Up until the day of our wedding our meetings with the staff were always comfortable, flexible and really just a good time. They are open minded to so many ideas, and it never mattered how crazy they might be, they are willing to make your day the most special. On the afternoon of my wedding, we all agreed to wait until the last minute possible due to the weather to decide what to do. The rain was a bummer, but the crew brought everything in and decorated the venue for me to make the ceremony magical. I never had to lift a finger or even worry, and that alone is the most important part of planning. I never had a doubt that things wouldn't get done or that it would be a mess. The designer took my ideas and made it all perfect. The rain broke with just enough time for pictures! The food is the best I have ever had at a wedding, and was repeatedly told that by my guests. I couldn't have asked for a better staff to help me, and I am beyond blessed that my husband and I have found true life long friends. We love you Curt, Trish, Brie and Mark. Love Matt & Tina Barry

Profile Picture Christina, 8/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

We had our fairy tale wedding at Wright's Mill Farm last weekend. Everything was absolutely PERFECT from start to finish. The staff was more than helpful throughout the whole process, answering all of my emails and phone calls quickly. The venue is so beautiful that we knew it was the one the second we drove onto the property-waterfall ceremony, rustic pavilion, barns, a covered bridge, acres of land, and breathtaking scenery in every direction. Our guests were in awe! Planning was a piece of cake because we were able to add just about everything to our package-a coordinator (BRE IS AMAZING), open bar for the cocktail hour plus a bar tab, a buffet with top notch food, cake/cupcakes, a bonfire, horse & wagon, DJ (I highly recommend adding Upbeat DJ's services to your package), and so much more. It really was a fairy tale. Our guests can't stop talking about the delicious food and the amazing venue. We really can't thank the staff enough for making our dream wedding become a reality!!!!! It could not have been any more perfect.

Profile Picture Erin, 7/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake, Clean Up, Set Up, Covered Outdoor, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Parking

Oh my goodness, we can't say enough great things about Wrights Mill! After our initial tour, we knew we didn't need to look anywhere else. We absolutely love Brie, Curt, and Mark and attribute part of our love to the venue because of their friendliness and dedication. They are all so organized and personable and truly want to help make your day as special as possible. They were so accommodating after the fire, and we were just as willing to work with them because of our love for the venue! Both the ceremony site and the pavilion for our reception exceeded our expectations and what we hoped for our wedding. It gave the perfect rustic chic vibe we were hoping for. Brie has the most calming presence and makes sure the day is truly everything you want it to be. Mark is professional, hilarious and able to meet all your music needs. (If you decide to go with Upbeat DJ, which we also recommend!) The food was so good that we made a point to make sure we ate, which can be difficult at a wedding! All our friends and family could not stop commenting on the beauty of the venue and how the environment mixed with the ceremony we created was truly the "most beautiful wedding they had ever been to." I attribute that mostly to the dedicated staff of Wrights Mill. I adore them and recommend them to all my engaged friends! Thank you so much Wrights Mill!

Profile Picture Jenni, 7/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I cannot begin to express my gratitude for the Wright's Mill Farmily. They are amazingly? friendly and organized down to every single detail! I'm pretty sure they use magic to create the perfect and unique Wedding day for their couples. From day one of our tour of the lodge, to relocating to the pavilion after the fire, to driving us around on the big day for our pictures, there is not a single thing I'd change about the experience.

They are the best solution finders you'll ever work with, quick on communication with emails/calls. We live about 2 hours away and everything was so easy going and laid back, just like me and my husband, but you really felt that trust and responsibility.

The food was amazing! All delicious, hot, replenished! Wait staff was super nice and fun, they joined in on the fun on a very professional level and our guests raved about the whole day.

I could talk for hours about how special WMF is, but I won't make you sit here and read for that long!

We can't thank you enough for making us feel so special, like we were your only couple you had!

Kyle & Heather Lampe

Profile Picture Heather, 6/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake

Had our wedding here October 2, 2016 and people are still raving about it! They say your wedding is a day you will never forgot, and thanks to Wrights Mill Farm I will never forget this day and how happy we were! Everyone keeps asking if we can just have the party again because it was so much fun! I could go on for days and days about this venue. The pictures we got (even on a cloudy day) were amazing...breathtaking. The food was to die for! Couldn't have picked a better venue to spend our amazing day!

Profile Picture Katie, 10/2/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My Niece held her wedding at Wrights Mills Farm on Sept 10,2016.
It was AWESOME!! Best described as Nature meets Elegance, here they marry well. From the tranquil ceremonial setting, the beautiful Pavilion where reception was held to the natural backdrop. Entire staff from management to Wait, truly made it happen! They were professional, happy and truly enjoyed the work. The food was creative and delicious, very flavorful. All the guests took notice. People were raving. WRIGHT'S Mills Farm was a BIG HIT! We SO enjoyed our experience, thank you for making the day a truly unique and uplifting memory. 5 stars :-)
Coletta J. Jarret
Charlestown RI

Profile Picture Coletta, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

If you're considering selecting Wright's as your wedding venue - do it! I fell in love with the charming setting including the barn, pond, pavilion, grand lodge, and bountiful greenery. There are so many scenic areas for wedding photos that will make your wedding truly unique. The staff at Wright's is a pleasure to work with, I mainly interacted with Curt and Brie. They make you feel like family and are extremely friendly, responsive, and genuinely care for making your dream wedding come true. I worked with Curt and Brie from initial venue tour up to the menu tasting. We were scheduled to get married at Wright's on 8/20/2016, however due to the fire that occurred in the grand lodge, we decided to relocate our wedding because it was important for us to have A.C. since we were getting married in the middle of the summer. Even though we didn't get married at Wright's I have nothing but positive things to say about the service we received from the day we met Curt and Brie to today. Curt and Brie continued to check in on us until after our wedding took place, sending congratulatory messages. Wright's is a wonderful family operated business that cares about their clients and really strives to exceed all expectations. I have received absolutely wonderful customer service from everyone at Wright's and would highly recommend them for all future brides! I am so excited to see the new and even more beautiful grand lodge after renovations.

Profile Picture Ania, 8/20/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings

We had our wedding in July of 2016 at Wright's Mill Farm. I can't say enough about how amazing everything was. They took my vision of what I wanted for my reception and made it better than I imagined. Everything was flawless. The DJ kept guests on the dance floor all night. Curt, Bree, and all of the staff took care of everything, and there is very little stress when planning a wedding with Wright's. They really do make you part of the Wright's Mill Farm Family. Our guests are still complimenting us on how wonderful our wedding was, and I owe it all to Wright's Mill Farm.

Profile Picture Kristin , 7/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Words cannot come close to express how grateful we are for Curt and Bree and everyone at Wrights Mill for making our day amazing. Every single thing was beyond my expectations, although we didn't plan our wedding at the Pavillon, it was the most absolute perfect venue for us and our family. A month later and I still get compliments on the setting, food and amazing staff... All I could say is Wrights Mill is a family and they treated us like we were family. We love you guys so much!
Nichole & Ryan Mallory

Profile Picture Nichole, 7/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Curt and the whole staff and wrights mill farm are simply amazing!! When we 1st arrived to Wrights Mill Farm Curt said Don't worry will take care of everything and that they did. They worked so hard to make our wedding day dreams come true and that they did. We also used Upbeat DJ also and they too were simply amazing running the photo booth and keeping everyone on the dance floor.

Profile Picture Paula, 6/11/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Aisle Runners, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Photobooth, Tables, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Covered Outdoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer

You will not be disappointed if you choose Wright's Mill Farm as your wedding venue. They are with you ever step of the way. Always available to answer any of your questions. They are pretty close to a "one-stop shop." Ceremony space, reception space, catering, cake, horse drawn carriage, DJ and officiant services. From the moment my husband and I sat down with Curt 370 days before our big day, to the final moments of our wedding and everything in between...it was honestly a BREEZE. All because of Curt and his team. A little less than a month before our wedding day, Wright's Mill Farm suffered the devastating loss of their main lodge building due to a fire. As I left my final dress fitting I watched the nightmare unfold on the local news' Facebook site. The text messages starting flowing in. "What are you going to do?!" I remained SO calm (for a bride less than a month before her wedding day.) In the back of my mind, something just told me....I chose this venue for a reason. They wont let us down. And they didn't. A couple days after the fire I received an email from Curt, reassuring me that everything would go as planned for our wedding. We had already planned on the wedding being in the outdoor pavilion, we just liked the thought of having an indoor space as a backup in case of inclement weather, but at this point we were just happy that everyone was okay and we were relieved to be still having our wedding at our dream venue. Bri is SO helpful and calming. As for the day of the wedding. You will worry about NOTHING. Bri is with you every step of the way! From getting ready to walk down the aisle, to holding your train, to bringing you food during cocktail hour! We had such a blast, and it went by WAY too fast. Ryan and I couldn't be happier with our choice, our ceremony was perfect, the reception space was beautiful, the grounds are just amazing. To Curt, Bri, Mark and the rest of the team...THANK YOU!! You are unstoppable :)

Profile Picture erin, 6/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Love the wrights mill farm family! They made my day the best day I could possible wish for! Highly suggest having your wedding here -- all your dreams will come through! We're proud to say we're now part of the WMF fam!!

Profile Picture Nichola, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ

Curt, Mark, and Brie provided the perfect venue for our perfect wedding. Everything was such a smooth process from beginning to end. They truly accommodated us on every whim and impulse and this was truly appreciated.

The wedding itself was a breeze. Brie is an absolute delight and calmed any nerves I had throughout the ceremony process. She was accommodating in every way from driving us around for photos, to letting us hang out in the office to catch a breather before the reception; drinks and hor d'oeuvres included! Mark was the perfect "JP." He made guests laugh in an otherwise tense and emotional situation and we can't thank you enough for that! The food was amazing, everyone loved what they ordered and we especially got compliments on the crab artichoke dip and mini grilled cheeses! The service and staff were impeccable and I can't say enough about how beautifully everything was executed. We will definitely be back to renew our vows in the future. A million thank you's doesn't even begin to describe how happy we are!

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Love, love, love Wright's Mill Farm. Our wedding was absolutely perfect! The food was amazing, excellent staff, and beautiful venue. Curt, Brie, and Mark were all so attentive and made sure our day was flawless and were with us every step of the way. Highly recommend this venue and Upbeat DJ!

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/23/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Although our wedding is in October of this year, Curt has already been so helpful. He is always very prompt with his responses and has everything planned out. I love how organized he is and I just know our big day will go off without a hitch.

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/2/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Wedding Cake

From a grooms perspective: This venue and its staff will set your mind at ease. They have so much experience, running your wedding is like you brushing your teeth. As the bride and groom, you won't have to think or worry about anything regarding the venue. When I arrived, the DJ was on site, unloaded, set up and plugged in, our musician was positioned out behind the guest benches, the bride and her father were in position out where I couldn't see, and I never had to worry about a thing. The staff will tell you "our reputation speaks for itself"... Its true. They are willing to do whatever it takes to make your day perfect right down to making a special last minute trip out to a liquor store to get a specific brand of beer for one of our guests. Above and beyond is all I can say. And in closing; an optional Pony cart. Yes.

Profile Picture User5521846, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake

Our daughter and son in law had their wedding at Wrights Mill Farm on September 19, 2015. Their motto is "you bring the dress, we do the rest". This is very true. Curt, Brea and Marc are very professional and friendly people and a pleasure to deal with from the very first e-mail and phone call. The outdoor wedding ceremony by the waterfall was perfect and very peaceful. WMF is a beautiful country setting, very New England and decorated with many pumpkins. The wait staff was very attentive and the bartender was extremely personable. Curt was very responsive and wonderful to work with, assisting with all of the little details and requests. Brea is the perfect wedding coordinator, fun, happy and very detail oriented. She made sure that everything was where it needed to be and everyone was where they had to be on the wedding day. Marc, at Upbeat DJ, did an incredible job as well. He coordinated all music for the ceremony, reception and special Polish Blessing. He made all of our Polish relatives very happy by playing several Polkas and taking special requests from each table. David Allard, the Justice of the Peace, made the wedding ceremony personable. Many of our guests said the cocktail hour and food was exceptional, hot, perfectly seasoned and the best wedding food they ever had especially the prime rib, turkey and salmon. The vegetables were fresh and the rolls were warm. The ballroom was very spacious and the row of windows brought in lots of natural light. WMF made what could have been a stressful day a perfect day without any worries or concerns. We were able to socialize, dance, relax and have a great time. The photo booth was a huge success! A lot of fun for everyone, especially the people that did not dance. The wedding cake, which was included in our package was moist, delicious and beautiful. Curt and staff took care of all details and made the wedding a perfect day. I would highly recommend Wrights Mill Farm for a wedding!

Profile Picture Donald and Janet, 9/19/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Photobooth, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking

Wrights Mill was the best decision we made when planning our wedding! They staff is an extreme pleasure to work with and everything about this venue and its works just made our day that much more amazing!!!

Profile Picture Katlyn, 9/5/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Covered Outdoor, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Furniture, Tables, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, Parking, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor

Thank you so much for giving me the perfect wedding that I always have dreamed of! My day was absolutely perfect and I cannot thank you enough! Tim, our parents and I cannot express how truely thankful we are. The whole entire property was beautiful. I loved how you setup the barn with all my decorations. It was truly an amazing moment when I walked into the room and saw it all complete. Getting married in the woods at the waterfall was so beautiful, and magical. The food was absolutely delicious and the workers were so friendly and helpful. The wedding cake/cupcakes was absolutely beautiful and delicious. Upbeat DJ was amazing! We were so lucky to get Patrick and Greg! They definitely kept the party going! The uplighting looked amazing mixed with the barn lighting. The photo booth was a hit! Our families traveled from all over to be at our wedding (Long Island, NYC, New Hampshire, DC, Phoenix, Boston, Florida and Belgium). Our families cannot stop talking and raving about how awesome a venue Wright's Mill Farm is. They keep telling us that they have never been to such an awesome beautiful venue! And Wright's Mill Farm is by far a different wedding experience and that they will never forget our wedding! We cannot thank you enough for the perfect Wedding! Curt, Mark, and Brie are simply amazing and the perfect team to work with! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! Love, Jackie & Tim

Profile Picture Jacquelyn, 8/22/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Wow....what an amazing experience working with this venue. Our wedding was absolutely wonderful and the staff at Wrights Mill Farm were fantastic. Can't say enough about this place! Their vendors--UpBeat DJ and cake were top notch also. We had the perfect day.

Profile Picture Nicole, 8/21/15, 2 Reviews