Wrights Mill Farm Reviews

Wrights Mill Farm 5
Wrights Mill Farm 6
Wrights Mill Farm 7

maressa · Married on 09/29/2018

Thank you Curt and Bri for what was an unbelievable, night. The set up was beautiful I almost started crying because it was so perfect. Stephen and I are so grateful for everything you guys have done for us.

Sent on 09/30/2018

• Amanda & John

Amanda · Married on 09/28/2018

Amazing!

Our 9/28/18 wedding at Wright’s Mill was the best night ever! From the beginning of planning up until our day, Curt & Brie were so helpful and professional in answering any questions we had and making sure everything was perfect. The staff is phenomenal, even got out on the dance floor to dance with all the guests... the food was amazing and we received so many compliments from our guests on everything from the beautiful ceremony site by the waterfall, to the food, staff and DJ! Pat and Mark from Upbeat DJ kept the dance floor packed all night long. We can’t say enough good things about this place... it was above and beyond anything we hoped for our wedding day and we highly recommend to anyone looking for the PERFECT spot!

Wrights Mill Farm 8
    Wrights Mill Farm 9
    Wrights Mill Farm 10
    Wrights Mill Farm 11
    Wrights Mill Farm 12
    Wrights Mill Farm 13
    Wrights Mill Farm 14

Alina · Married on 08/17/2018

We loved it here. Seriously, the setting is absolutely fantastic. If you're looking for a "rustic" farm style wedding, but you don't want to be completely out in the elements or in a plastic tent, Wright's Mill Farm is truly a gift. Our guests have been raving about the ceremony site by the waterfall every day since we had our wedding on august 17, and who can blame them, it is absolutely magical. The food was delicious, which a picky eater like myself would be hard pressed to say. Bri was our coordinator, and we didn't feel the need to hire an outsider, because she was completely on point with everything, super responsive to my emails (Curt too, like who answers my random questions on a Saturday night at 10pm?? This guy)
    UpBeat DJ, their in house DJs... honestly no words, absolutely truly fantastic dudes to work with. They kept the party going, and really just completely turned it up once all the old folks were gone, and my husband and I were just surrounded by our friends. The staff was dancing, we're all dancing. It was lit.

Sent on 08/31/2018

Jessica · Married on 06/01/2018

We can’t thank the staff - Bre, Curt, Mark & Pat for an amazing wedding! It was the most perfect day and all of my planning & ideas came together so beautifully! Bre did an excellent job & she was always very responsive whenever I had questions throughout the process. The day of her, Mark and Curt were in constant contact making sure everything went smooth. They really know how to throw awesome weddings! The food was amazing, my guests are still raving about it. Mark the DJ (who was also our JP) and his coworker Pat absolutely killed it! Everything flowed, Pat was entertaining the crowd and Mark even did the Wobble with us! Our ceremony was beautiful. Mark was short sweet and funny. I would highly recommend Wright’s! Thank you for making our special day everything we wanted and more!

Jessica & Allan Thomas

Wrights Mill Farm 18
    Wrights Mill Farm 19

Thank You very much.

Lynn Schofer · Married on 05/26/2018

Beautiful location, hands-on staff, amazing experience, and delicious food

The day we met with Bri and the team , I knew right away that this was the place and they were the team I wanted on our wedding day. We got married back in May and I still have people coming up to me saying how amazing the food was and how they loved the experience. For us, the day flew by and I knew the team had everything under control . I would relive this day in a heartbeat. I miss not working with them still. I think we may need to come back for a 10 year vow renewal 😊

Wrights Mill Farm 20

Tiffany · Married on 05/25/2018

Venue of our dreams!

We were married there on 5/25/18 and the venue is just stunning! Bri and Curt were great at answering all of our questions and making sure our day was just as we pictured it. The food was beyond delicious! We are still receiving compliments from our guests many months later! We highly recommend having your special day here as well, you won’t be disappointed!

Alissa · Married on 10/06/2017

My husband and I got married at Wright's Mill Farm last October. We had the most wonderful day and it absolutely wouldn't have been possible without their amazing staff. Craig and Briana handled every little detail, kept me on time with what needed to be done when (lets face it, wedding planning can be overwhelming at times) all while managing to keep our stress level to almost non-existent. The grounds are absolutely stunning as well as the decorations the farm provides during the fall season. I don't think I've ever seen so many pumpkins! Everything ran so smoothly I was so happy to not have to worry about a single thing. Mark and Pat with Upbeat DJ were fabulous! They kept our guests dancing and laughing through the whole reception. The food was outstanding and the staff made sure my husband and I had our fill of food at the reception. I cannot stress enough how wonderful this venue is from the staff to the scenery, it's all just a dream come true! Thank you to everyone at Wright's Mill!

Alissa & Chris Tsanjoures

Wrights Mill Farm 25
    Wrights Mill Farm 26
    Wrights Mill Farm 27

Wrights Mill Farm's reply:

Thanks so much for the review. Curt

Andrea · Married on 09/17/2017

They were all amazing! It was BEAUTIFUL and stress free. My advice would be eat as much as you can because you can't keep the leftovers!

Kara · Married on 09/16/2017

The venue is beautiful. The staff is professional, helpful, accommodating . Food was excellent! We are very happy with the entire package! Upbeat dj was great!

Jenn · Married on 09/01/2017

Best Venue Ever

We honestly couldn't have asked for anything more for our wedding....actually I take that back, we wanted more time because it went so fast! Wright's Mill Farm was the perfect venue. Kurt, Bri and Mark made all of our visions come to life. They set everything up better than I could've ever done. Their food was unbelievable, and the staff was extremely nice. I also highly recommend Upbeat DJ, they kept everyone on the dance floor. If you are looking for that venue that has everything including ceremony over looking a waterfall, horse drawn carriage, a bon fire, gorgeous views for photos, amazing food, and service book with Wright's Mill. Our guests are STILL talking about what an amazing time they had, and it's been over a year ago.

Wrights Mill Farm 28

Christina · Married on 08/18/2017

We had always wanted to get married outside surrounded by our loved ones and nature. Wrights Mill Farm had the perfect venue for the ceremony and the reception. So much greenery, rustic barns and covered bridges for picture opportunities. Up until the day of our wedding our meetings with the staff were always comfortable, flexible and really just a good time. They are open minded to so many ideas, and it never mattered how crazy they might be, they are willing to make your day the most special. On the afternoon of my wedding, we all agreed to wait until the last minute possible due to the weather to decide what to do. The rain was a bummer, but the crew brought everything in and decorated the venue for me to make the ceremony magical. I never had to lift a finger or even worry, and that alone is the most important part of planning. I never had a doubt that things wouldn't get done or that it would be a mess. The designer took my ideas and made it all perfect. The rain broke with just enough time for pictures! The food is the best I have ever had at a wedding, and was repeatedly told that by my guests. I couldn't have asked for a better staff to help me, and I am beyond blessed that my husband and I have found true life long friends. We love you Curt, Trish, Brie and Mark. Love Matt & Tina Barry

Wrights Mill Farm 29
    Wrights Mill Farm 30
    Wrights Mill Farm 31

Erin · Married on 07/29/2017

We had our fairy tale wedding at Wright's Mill Farm last weekend. Everything was absolutely PERFECT from start to finish. The staff was more than helpful throughout the whole process, answering all of my emails and phone calls quickly. The venue is so beautiful that we knew it was the one the second we drove onto the property-waterfall ceremony, rustic pavilion, barns, a covered bridge, acres of land, and breathtaking scenery in every direction. Our guests were in awe! Planning was a piece of cake because we were able to add just about everything to our package-a coordinator (BRE IS AMAZING), open bar for the cocktail hour plus a bar tab, a buffet with top notch food, cake/cupcakes, a bonfire, horse & wagon, DJ (I highly recommend adding Upbeat DJ's services to your package), and so much more. It really was a fairy tale. Our guests can't stop talking about the delicious food and the amazing venue. We really can't thank the staff enough for making our dream wedding become a reality!!!!! It could not have been any more perfect.

Ashley · Married on 07/14/2017

Outstanding!

Curt, Brie, and the entire staff at Wright’s Mill Farm is PHENOMENAL. I don’t say this lightly. My husband Ray and I reached out to them less than 4 months before our wedding due to a family emergency. They happened to have a Friday open, so we pounced on it. They made everything so easy. As a bride who had to erase all of her previous planning and start fresh, I was freaking out! But they put all of my worries to bed. Communication is key when it comes to planning weddings, and they always kept those lines open. The day of the wedding, we were expecting some rain. Curt watched the radars like a hawk! He kept us updated on the plans, and lucky for us there was only a little sprinkle! Brie was wonderful. She did anything and everything. The moment I met her I knew it was her I wanted by our side for the big day! She makes things as carefree and fun as possible, while also busting her butt to make sure everything is perfect. The food is incredible. The ceremony site is to die for. The fire pit and horseshoes is a great touch for the guests. The staff jumping in to dance to the wobble was definitely one of my favorite parts. Several of our guests told us it was the best wedding they’ve been too! I recommend Wright’s Mill every.chance.I.get. They are just that great!

Wrights Mill Farm 32
    Wrights Mill Farm 33
    Wrights Mill Farm 34

Jenni · Married on 07/08/2017

Oh my goodness, we can't say enough great things about Wrights Mill! After our initial tour, we knew we didn't need to look anywhere else. We absolutely love Brie, Curt, and Mark and attribute part of our love to the venue because of their friendliness and dedication. They are all so organized and personable and truly want to help make your day as special as possible. They were so accommodating after the fire, and we were just as willing to work with them because of our love for the venue! Both the ceremony site and the pavilion for our reception exceeded our expectations and what we hoped for our wedding. It gave the perfect rustic chic vibe we were hoping for. Brie has the most calming presence and makes sure the day is truly everything you want it to be. Mark is professional, hilarious and able to meet all your music needs. (If you decide to go with Upbeat DJ, which we also recommend!) The food was so good that we made a point to make sure we ate, which can be difficult at a wedding! All our friends and family could not stop commenting on the beauty of the venue and how the environment mixed with the ceremony we created was truly the "most beautiful wedding they had ever been to." I attribute that mostly to the dedicated staff of Wrights Mill. I adore them and recommend them to all my engaged friends! Thank you so much Wrights Mill!

Heather · Married on 06/03/2017

I cannot begin to express my gratitude for the Wright's Mill Farmily. They are amazingly? friendly and organized down to every single detail! I'm pretty sure they use magic to create the perfect and unique Wedding day for their couples. From day one of our tour of the lodge, to relocating to the pavilion after the fire, to driving us around on the big day for our pictures, there is not a single thing I'd change about the experience.

They are the best solution finders you'll ever work with, quick on communication with emails/calls. We live about 2 hours away and everything was so easy going and laid back, just like me and my husband, but you really felt that trust and responsibility.

The food was amazing! All delicious, hot, replenished! Wait staff was super nice and fun, they joined in on the fun on a very professional level and our guests raved about the whole day.

I could talk for hours about how special WMF is, but I won't make you sit here and read for that long!

We can't thank you enough for making us feel so special, like we were your only couple you had!

Kyle & Heather Lampe

Katie · Married on 10/02/2016

Had our wedding here October 2, 2016 and people are still raving about it! They say your wedding is a day you will never forgot, and thanks to Wrights Mill Farm I will never forget this day and how happy we were! Everyone keeps asking if we can just have the party again because it was so much fun! I could go on for days and days about this venue. The pictures we got (even on a cloudy day) were amazing...breathtaking. The food was to die for! Couldn't have picked a better venue to spend our amazing day!

Coletta · Married on 09/10/2016

My Niece held her wedding at Wrights Mills Farm on Sept 10,2016.
    It was AWESOME!! Best described as Nature meets Elegance, here they marry well. From the tranquil ceremonial setting, the beautiful Pavilion where reception was held to the natural backdrop. Entire staff from management to Wait, truly made it happen! They were professional, happy and truly enjoyed the work. The food was creative and delicious, very flavorful. All the guests took notice. People were raving. WRIGHT'S Mills Farm was a BIG HIT! We SO enjoyed our experience, thank you for making the day a truly unique and uplifting memory. 5 stars :-)
    Coletta J. Jarret
    Charlestown RI

Elizabeth Coffey · Married on 09/10/2016

The Coffey Wedding was Incredible!

I love Wright's Mill Farm the venue was beautiful and the staff and owner is great to work with. I had so much fun at my wedding it was the perfect day. I would highly recommend Wright's Mill Farm if you are looking for the perfect hidden gem of a venue that guest with talk about forever.
    Thank you for such a beautiful day Wright's Mill Farm,
    Your friends
    Elizabeth and Shawn Coffey

Ania · Married on 08/20/2016

If you're considering selecting Wright's as your wedding venue - do it! I fell in love with the charming setting including the barn, pond, pavilion, grand lodge, and bountiful greenery. There are so many scenic areas for wedding photos that will make your wedding truly unique. The staff at Wright's is a pleasure to work with, I mainly interacted with Curt and Brie. They make you feel like family and are extremely friendly, responsive, and genuinely care for making your dream wedding come true. I worked with Curt and Brie from initial venue tour up to the menu tasting. We were scheduled to get married at Wright's on 8/20/2016, however due to the fire that occurred in the grand lodge, we decided to relocate our wedding because it was important for us to have A.C. since we were getting married in the middle of the summer. Even though we didn't get married at Wright's I have nothing but positive things to say about the service we received from the day we met Curt and Brie to today. Curt and Brie continued to check in on us until after our wedding took place, sending congratulatory messages. Wright's is a wonderful family operated business that cares about their clients and really strives to exceed all expectations. I have received absolutely wonderful customer service from everyone at Wright's and would highly recommend them for all future brides! I am so excited to see the new and even more beautiful grand lodge after renovations.

Kristin · Married on 07/30/2016

We had our wedding in July of 2016 at Wright's Mill Farm. I can't say enough about how amazing everything was. They took my vision of what I wanted for my reception and made it better than I imagined. Everything was flawless. The DJ kept guests on the dance floor all night. Curt, Bree, and all of the staff took care of everything, and there is very little stress when planning a wedding with Wright's. They really do make you part of the Wright's Mill Farm Family. Our guests are still complimenting us on how wonderful our wedding was, and I owe it all to Wright's Mill Farm.

Nichole · Married on 07/02/2016

Words cannot come close to express how grateful we are for Curt and Bree and everyone at Wrights Mill for making our day amazing. Every single thing was beyond my expectations, although we didn't plan our wedding at the Pavillon, it was the most absolute perfect venue for us and our family. A month later and I still get compliments on the setting, food and amazing staff... All I could say is Wrights Mill is a family and they treated us like we were family. We love you guys so much!
    Nichole & Ryan Mallory

Paula · Married on 06/11/2016

Curt and the whole staff and wrights mill farm are simply amazing!! When we 1st arrived to Wrights Mill Farm Curt said Don't worry will take care of everything and that they did. They worked so hard to make our wedding day dreams come true and that they did. We also used Upbeat DJ also and they too were simply amazing running the photo booth and keeping everyone on the dance floor.

erin · Married on 06/10/2016

You will not be disappointed if you choose Wright's Mill Farm as your wedding venue. They are with you ever step of the way. Always available to answer any of your questions. They are pretty close to a "one-stop shop." Ceremony space, reception space, catering, cake, horse drawn carriage, DJ and officiant services. From the moment my husband and I sat down with Curt 370 days before our big day, to the final moments of our wedding and everything in between...it was honestly a BREEZE. All because of Curt and his team. A little less than a month before our wedding day, Wright's Mill Farm suffered the devastating loss of their main lodge building due to a fire. As I left my final dress fitting I watched the nightmare unfold on the local news' Facebook site. The text messages starting flowing in. "What are you going to do?!" I remained SO calm (for a bride less than a month before her wedding day.) In the back of my mind, something just told me....I chose this venue for a reason. They wont let us down. And they didn't. A couple days after the fire I received an email from Curt, reassuring me that everything would go as planned for our wedding. We had already planned on the wedding being in the outdoor pavilion, we just liked the thought of having an indoor space as a backup in case of inclement weather, but at this point we were just happy that everyone was okay and we were relieved to be still having our wedding at our dream venue. Bri is SO helpful and calming. As for the day of the wedding. You will worry about NOTHING. Bri is with you every step of the way! From getting ready to walk down the aisle, to holding your train, to bringing you food during cocktail hour! We had such a blast, and it went by WAY too fast. Ryan and I couldn't be happier with our choice, our ceremony was perfect, the reception space was beautiful, the grounds are just amazing. To Curt, Bri, Mark and the rest of the team...THANK YOU!! You are unstoppable :)

Nichola · Married on 05/28/2016

Love the wrights mill farm family! They made my day the best day I could possible wish for! Highly suggest having your wedding here -- all your dreams will come through! We're proud to say we're now part of the WMF fam!! <3