Wrights Mill Farm Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

• Rebecca
    Rebecca M. Married on 09/12/2021

Effortless

From day one Wright Mill was amazing! The day of I didn’t have to worry about a thing they handled everything so I didn’t need too!
  • Jayna
    Jayna C. Married on 08/28/2021

Amazing!

We don’t know where to even start! Brie and Curt are honestly some of the best people in the industry and made planning a covid wedding so easy. They are comforting, professional, very excitable, and honest. The facility and every member of their staff were absolutely lovely and our guests haven’t stopped talking about it—especially how good the food was and how beautiful and classy the barn looked. One thing that we really took away from working with them during the entire planning process and the actual day-of is that you don’t ever feel like you’re just another wedding to them. They genuinely care about you, your day, your family and friends. They remember details that you wouldn’t expect them to, they take time to understand exactly what you want, they make you laugh while still being professional and organized. You can tell they love what they do and they’ve got a great vibe through. I could go on and on, but for the sake of this review I will just say you and all your guests are guaranteed to have the best night of your life if you book with this team and this beautiful venue. You can’t go wrong!
    Lindsay G. Married on 07/23/2021

7/23/21 Wedding

Our wedding was absolutely amazing thanks to Wright’s. Our guests were raving about the staff, venue, food….everything for weeks! The new lodge is absolutely stunning. The size, patio, suite, even the bathrooms are fabulous. The grounds are gorgeous for photos. There are so many possibilities for photo locations. Briana and Curt were so easy to work with. They respond incredibly fast to all emails and are always available for a quick question. They helped me create the vision I wanted and were even open to new ideas. The staff of Wright’s are also A++. They know exactly what they’re doing and how to do it. They perfectly incorporated themselves in with our guests. They even have a great dance for when there is clean up needed on the dance floor (whoops). Very cool staff. The food was also great. The fish was incredible, everyone raved about it. Highly recommend it as an option if you do a buffet. You can’t go wrong booking Wright’s as your wedding venue. I wish I could do it all over again.
    Katie K. Married on 07/04/2021

Bride and Groom

We got married at weights mill 7/4/21 and the entire experience was amazing. We have so many guests tell us it was the best wedding they have ever been to. The food, staff, drinks and venue were amazing. Curt and Bri are true professionals in making your day perfection. They even solved a mini emergency when the mother of the groom spilled food on her dress before the ceremony! Truly amazing!

Wrights Mill Farm's reply:

Thank You so much Katie it was a pleasure, We wish you all the best in the future and hope to see you again at one of our events.
  • Jessica
    Jessica Married on 07/03/2021

Best wedding experience!

I CANNOT stress enough how much Wright’s Mill and their team were the perfect wedding venue for my husband and I. From understanding all our wants and needs to coordinating specific details that we wanted. And don’t get me started on Upbeat DJ… Pat and Mark were AMAZING! They are the life of the party and catered to all our requests whether it be to songs or just being there for my groom and I. Along with the wait staff… the ABSOLUTE best. My husband and I were catered to and they made sure we were doing good the whole wedding. Also, the Chocolate Rose Bakeshop was amazing! Our cake vision came to life and it tasted amazing. 20 out of 10 experience, Curt and Brie were so helpful throughout the process since we had to reschedule twice due to covid. I wouldn’t change this experience and this was the best night of my husband and I’s lives. We will be recommending this wedding venue for the rest of our lives and probably attending events in the future. Thank you so so much Wright’s Mill Farm and their team!!! ❤️
  • Z
    Zoe Married on 06/26/2021

Nothing short of AMAZING

My husband and I got married at Wrights Mill Farm on 6/26/2021. We have been waiting until we found the right words to write our review, but have realized that there will never be enough words or enough stars to describe our experience. We booked WMF for our wedding just prior to the beginning of covid and when the new barn was just a cement slab. After spending 5 minutes with Curt and Brie during the tour, we knew that their new barn was going to be nothing short of amazing. The completed venue is beyond breathtaking and more than we could have ever imagined. We planned our wedding from 700 miles away. I would imagine that planning a wedding from a distance is much more stressful for most couples, but having Curt and Brie in our corner made planning our wedding an absolute breeze. The food was delicious, the staff was absolutely amazing. Pat and Mark with Upbeat DJ are masterminds - their energy and choice of music kept the dance floor full all night long! I will forever recommend this amazing venue and it’s staff. I only wish that we could go back and relive this magical day at Wrights Mill over and over!
    -The Zuccos
    Alexa J. Married on 06/25/2021

Best Day Ever

I can’t recommend Wrights Mill Farm enough. Curt, Bri and the rest of the staff went above and beyond to make our fairytale wedding a reality. The food, drinks and atmosphere were perfect. UpBeat DJ helped to keep the party going and get the guests excited. The staff handled everything the day of, so we were able to have a stress-free wedding day. I can’t recommend them enough!
  • Erica
    Erica C. Married on 06/13/2021

The best wedding experience ever!

Planning a wedding with Wrights Mill Farm was an absolute DREAM! Curt, Brie, and the entire staff are absolutely amazing, and made planning a wedding in the middle of a pandemic a breeze when everything around us felt unsure. We got lucky and only had one date move from September 2020 to June 13th, 2021, and it couldn’t have gone smoother. Us and all of our guests had the best time ever, with the most amazing food (you can’t go wrong with the grilled tenderloin!!) and the most beautiful, magical setting. I can’t say enough amazing things about this venue. We had the most amazing day, and can’t thank these amazing people enough. ❤️

Wrights Mill Farm's reply:

Thanks so much Erica. It was a pleasure and we hope to see you again at one our events. You guys were fun.
    Anastasia Married on 06/12/2021

amazing place

Truly make you feel like family.!! Highly recommend
    Cheryl D. Married on 05/10/2021

awesome people and place!

many happy days spent here! beautiful people to work with!waterfall is beautiful!
    Shannon G. Married on 03/04/2021

10/10 absolutely recommend!

I truly could not have asked for anything better!! Curt and Briana were absolutely phenomenal! Curt kept us as informed as possible every step of the way: with Covid changing the amount of people and us being unsure if we would even be able to have our wedding. The staff was so welcoming, friendly and helpful. They went above and beyond with their lively personalities and some provided additional entertainment, which we all enjoyed very much!! The food was delicious and tender, you could cut the steak and chicken with a fork. They took all of our food allergies very seriously and that was a sigh of relief for us. They made sure the venue was clean and 100% Covid compliant. Briana made sure our ceremony went off with out a hitch! She made sure everything was placed in the correct spot and she welcomed us with open arms. All of our questions were answered openly and honestly and if something wasn't known for sure, she made sure to find out to give us 100% correct information, and that made the wedding planning and process so much easier and more relaxed. Curt and Briana respond so quickly to emails and voicemails, if they miss the call. Our wedding was on 4/3/21 so not only did they come in on Good Friday for the rehearsal, but they stayed late Saturday the day before Easter to host our wedding 5:00-11:00pm. They even came in early so we had enough time to have all my girls hair and make up done. We truly cannot thank Curt and Briana enough, they made sure our day was so special, and went above and beyond anything we could have ever imagined! Absolutely recommend 10/10. I made sure to get a picture with them so we can not only remember their hard work and how openly accepting they were, but also so we can send a picture to them to thank them, because we are truly grateful.

Wrights Mill Farm's reply:

Thank you so much. You guys were fun. We enjoyed the planning with you. Thanks for helping us knock the rust off after a 6 month shutdown.
    Susan P. Married on 10/18/2020

If we could give more than 5 stars we would!

We cannot say enough about Curt, Bri and the staff at Wrights Mill. Even with Covid going on they kept my daughter calm, kept in touch and ended up making it all happen without a hitch in their beautiful new lodge. Everyone commented on the gorgeous venue, friendly staff and her father and I didn’t have to think of one thing that day. Thank you sooo much! We would recommend to anyone! Photos attached are credit to Dee Jewett.
  • Jen
    Jen Married on 09/13/2020

I cannot praise Wright's Mill enough!

Curt, Brie, Sheryl, everyone at Wright's Mill is just wonderful. They did such a phenomenal job especially during such crazy times from constant contact to just making sure we were stress free. The food, staff, and venue itself was all just amazing! Thank you again for making such a wonderful day for us!
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea Married on 09/12/2020

The perfect reception!

We had our reception at Wright’s Mill and it was beyond fabulous! Brie and Curt were so helpful, especially navigating through all the COVID restrictions. Everyone had an amazing time. The food was excellent, the atmosphere was beautiful, and the staff made sure everything was just how we wanted it. I would highly recommend Wright’s Mill Farm’s for your wedding. You won’t regret it!
    Taylor M. Married on 06/11/2020

Amazing, amazing, amazing

I do not even know where to begin with Wrights Mill. I still have a smile on my face from our wedding almost 2 weeks ago. EVERYONE at Wrights Mill is friendly, knowledgeable, outgoing and organized. Ryan and I worked a lot with Bre, the wedding coordinator. With as anal as I am, we felt 100% at ease putting everything in her hands. Every text/phone call/email was answered within hours, no matter the day of week. Day of, the venue could not have been decorated / set up more tastefully. Wrights Mill takes into account the small details - for instance as the staff came out of the kitchen with our guests' plated dinners, they circled the room in a beautifully choregraphed way. The meals were absolutely amazing, and we got compliments from most of our guests that it was the best wedding food they have ever had. Ryan and I can only speak on the half chicken and surf & turf, but if you get those options you will not be disappointed. I recommend Wrights Mill to brides near and far. This venue will definitely make your once in a lifetime day, so very stress free, special and memorable.

Wrights Mill Farm's reply:

Thank you so much. It was our pleasure and glad Mom made a guest appearance. We wish you guys all the best in the future and hope to see you at one of our events.
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth Married on 09/28/2019

Absolutely incredible!

I had my wedding here a couple weeks ago and everything went beautifully. Brie and Curt we incredible, the staff was amazing, Cheryl took great care of my husband and I. She got us drinks as soon as we sat down, she was always asking if we had eaten enough or if we needed anything. The grounds were absolutely perfect and stunning. My guest have been raving about how beautiful the wedding was and how it was the best wedding they have been to. I owe that all to Wright’s Mill farms. During the wedding process they were there to answer any questions day or night and they got back to me so quickly. I will be recommending this place to everyone I know, just so I can attend another wedding here. Thank you so much Wright’s Mill, you all are incredible.
    Julia F. Married on 08/23/2019

Our Son's Wedding

We had a wonderful experience at Wright's Mill Farm. The staff was very professional, on top of things, and helpful. We didn't have to do a thing except show up. They did the decorating and at the last minute we wanted to show a video at the wedding and they were so helpful with that. The DJ's were very knowledgeable and helpful with anything we wanted to do or play. Curt and Bri always got us answers to any questions we had in a timely manner. Very classy business that I would recommend to any wedding couple.

Wrights Mill Farm's reply:

Thanks so much. We had fun planning a long distance wedding. Shows anyone that you can plan a wedding 1200 miles away.
  • Paul
    Paul F. Married on 05/25/2019

How to marry off your daughter with minimal stress and maximum results

I’ve been in the business for years. Wright’s Mill staff executed a truly magical event with professional elegance and confidence. They made us feel at ease and handled all the details impeccably. The guests all gushed about the beautiful venue, great food and memorable experience. They made my job easy as FOB and my wife’s as MOB. Highly recommended and a great value for everything they did for us.
    Emily Married on 05/17/2019

Amazing People and Venue

Curt and Brie really went above and beyond to make our day special. The venue was 100% affordable, and you get a lot more than what you'd pay at other venues. Brie also made sure to take care of details, including last minute hiccups. We couldn't be happier, and the pavilion and ceremony area are beautiful!
    Aiysha Married on 11/03/2018

Absolutely incredible

I was in awe of everything this venue is and does. All the way from the staff to the location. Everyone was so accommodating and welcome. They feel like family now. My wedding went off without a hitch! I couldn't have asked for a better place to get married. Brie was our coordinator, and she went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect and put my mind at ease! If I could get married here again I would do it in a heart beat. Thank you to everyone at wrights mill farm for making my day perfect!
    Maressa Married on 09/29/2018
    Thank you Curt and Bri for what was an unbelievable, night. The set up was beautiful I almost started crying because it was so perfect. Stephen and I are so grateful for everything you guys have done for us.

• Amanda & John
    Amanda Married on 09/28/2018

Amazing!

Our 9/28/18 wedding at Wright’s Mill was the best night ever! From the beginning of planning up until our day, Curt & Brie were so helpful and professional in answering any questions we had and making sure everything was perfect. The staff is phenomenal, even got out on the dance floor to dance with all the guests... the food was amazing and we received so many compliments from our guests on everything from the beautiful ceremony site by the waterfall, to the food, staff and DJ! Pat and Mark from Upbeat DJ kept the dance floor packed all night long. We can’t say enough good things about this place... it was above and beyond anything we hoped for our wedding day and we highly recommend to anyone looking for the PERFECT spot!
    Alina Married on 08/17/2018
    We loved it here. Seriously, the setting is absolutely fantastic. If you're looking for a "rustic" farm style wedding, but you don't want to be completely out in the elements or in a plastic tent, Wright's Mill Farm is truly a gift. Our guests have been raving about the ceremony site by the waterfall every day since we had our wedding on august 17, and who can blame them, it is absolutely magical. The food was delicious, which a picky eater like myself would be hard pressed to say. Bri was our coordinator, and we didn't feel the need to hire an outsider, because she was completely on point with everything, super responsive to my emails (Curt too, like who answers my random questions on a Saturday night at 10pm?? This guy)
    UpBeat DJ, their in house DJs... honestly no words, absolutely truly fantastic dudes to work with. They kept the party going, and really just completely turned it up once all the old folks were gone, and my husband and I were just surrounded by our friends. The staff was dancing, we're all dancing. It was lit.

David Married on 07/20/2018

Perfect Day

After my mom passed, I didnt even want something too big. I knew it wouldnt feel the same, but boy was I wrong. I wanted my wife to have the best day possible, even if I was reluctant at first. We ended up having the best day of our lives. Seeing her walk down the aisle as I stood next to the waterfall is something I will never forget. Briana had known of my moms passing, and she said if I wanted to, I could set up a memorial table. Both my wife and I trusted her with that table completely and she made it more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. The staff refilled our drinks all night. The dance floor was never empty! Curt and Brie, the waitstaff and the bartenders were all so personable. The food was amazing! I will forever be so grateful to these people and this venue. If you're looking for the best, look no further!