Wright's Farm Restaurant Reviews

16 | Harrisville, RI

16 Reviews for Wright's Farm Restaurant

16 Wright's Farm Restaurant Reviews

Bethany · Married on 10/07/2017

Thank you Wright’s Farm for saving my wedding! When my caterer flaked and we called you in a panic 3 hours before you were able to make enough food for 135 guests and it was AMAZING!! We cannot thank you enough!

Stefani · Married on 05/20/2017

Tammy and Roger were more helpful than words can explain. From emails to meetings and frequent phone calls, Tammy always had the answers I needed and helped direct us along the way. We appreciate your help, patience, and kind words more than you'll ever know. We love Tammy and Roger, and we love Wright's Farm! Thank you for making sure we had the best day ever!

Love,
    Ben & Stefani Brown
    Married 5/20/2017

erin · Married on 11/04/2016

The best place to have a wedding reception. Tammy is wonderful to work with. She always listened to what we wanted and followed through. Roger also great to work with was truly fabulous. Our wedding experience with these two was amazing. So many fantastic things to say about them. All my guest said it was the best wedding they have been to. Very relaxed , beautiful, great food, and most of all FUN! Thank you Tammy and Roger

Jacqueline · Married on 10/15/2016

The value for the price is unbeatable. There is so much room for you to personalize your big day at this facility. If I could go back and do it again I wouldn't change a thing!

Erica · Married on 10/01/2016

My husband and I got married at Wright’s Farm Restaurant on October 1st, 2016. When we first started planning our wedding, we both knew right away that we wanted it at Wright’s. We both have fairly large families and Wright’s offers a package that fully accommodated our needs and wants. I am not going to put all that is included in their package, but to sum it up, their package is $4300.00 for up to 225 people. This includes the meal, wine toast, cake cutting, bar/wait staff, table linens, etc. The list goes on! (check their website for more) Needless to say, it was easy for us to choose Wright’s.

What I want to talk about was my actual experience with the venue and the coordinators. Even though it was easy to choose them, I had NO IDEA how fantastic Tammy and Roger (coordinators) both were going to be to work with. Tammy took the time to meet with me and my family and discuss the venue and logistics of the space. She was really great at getting back to me when I had more questions and truly wanted to understand my plans for the day so my vision was executed. And she did just that! Now, I didn’t realize that both coordinators would be working my event. So, Roger was like an extra bonus. These 2 great people have worked together for many years- and it reflects in their attention to detail and their working relationship. They did such a great job from welcoming guests to making sure my husband and I were personally taken care of all day. Let’s just say that by the end of the evening we were taking group shots in our photo-booth and dragging them in for a quick pic! Wright’s is a lucky company to have them working for them. So, when the quality of service is great, the level of professionalism is great, their responsiveness is great, the value is a no-brainer, and their flexibility is great, what more is there to ask for? I would definitely recommend Wright’s to ANYONE/EVERYONE, and I would book another large scale event again with them.

Karen · Married on 09/24/2016

My review is a year late but I had to finally write. I had never heard or been to Wrights and my husband took me there for dinner in May of 2016. At the end of my meal he asked how I liked it I said it was awesome and he said how about having our reception here. (we had already gotten legally married earlier that year.) We asked a server if the wedding coordinator was in. This was my first but not last meeting with Tammy. She was wonderful starting that day and I could picture everything through her eyes. This was meant to be because the one time frame that fit our schedule was the one and only date she had left in 2017. We had a small vow renewal and reception here and they made me feel so special. Thanks Tammy you are the best and I always search her out when I go out for dinner. - much love from your former bride and groom Joe and Karen

Wright's Farm Restaurant 1
    Wright's Farm Restaurant 2

Pam · Married on 08/12/2016

Just recently, I had a bridal shower at Wright's Farm Restaurant. Can I tell you...it was the best! The night was just perfect. The staff at Wright's Farm was extremely accommodating to our needs and they transformed an area of the Carriage Room into a quiet and intimate setting--it was just beautiful. The food was so delicious, as always, and the service was top notch. Originally, the bridal party was planning an at home shower, but we couldn't have been happier with having it at Wright's Farm. No clean ups, no messes, no worries. That's my kind of party! And the price was so right!!! Believe it or not, I had my wedding at Wright's Farm Restaurant, thirty years ago, and it was a fantastic occasion. Wright's Farm really knows how to do it right!!
    Thank you, Wright's Farm, for an incredible evening. I would recommend you, highly, to everyone.

Sam · Married on 08/06/2016

Our daughter had her wedding at wrights farm Tammy and her staff did a wonderful and caring job they were very professional,kind more like family very nice job Would highly recommend Wrightsfarm. Sam Campo Jamestown

Jennifer · Married on 10/25/2014

We knew we were going to have a HUGE wedding! We sent out invites to over 350 people. We settled at 245! Still a HUGE wedding!! :) Wright's Farm was able to accommodate us and do it wonderfully! It was the most economic way to be able to do it as well. The $4300 covered EVERYTHING! It was amazing! All of the food for up to 250 guests, the servers, the bartenders, the wedding coordinator (we had Roger, who was FABULOUS!!!), linens, and a wine toast. It was such a beautiful day! Roger was seriously so helpful and friendly. He was so accommodating and made our day so wonderful! :) The food was delicious as usual...and the servers were super prompt! We were running a bit behind schedule, so we had them do things a little quicker than normal. It was nice that they were able to work around our schedule and timeline. I would definitely recommend this place, especially if you are planning on having a larger wedding! You won't be disappointed!

• Kim

Kim · Married on 09/23/2017

They did an awesome job Tammy and Roger kept everything going the price is great everything is included we didn’t have to worry about anything

Wright's Farm Restaurant 3
    Wright's Farm Restaurant 4

Nicole · Married on 06/25/2016

Wright's Farm Restaurant was hands down the best choice to have our wedding ceremony and reception! We were able to have it all in one place, Roger and Tammy were unbelievably friendly and helpful and made the process and day stress-free. They took care of setting everything up, the grounds are beautiful, it was an unbelievable value, their food is incredible and we didn't have to worry about a menu or caterer as a result. We were able to have the outdoor experience for pictures without worrying about the weather being too hot and humid or the unexpected summer thunderstorm as everything else was inside. Wright's Farm Restaurant is definitely a lesser known RI gem as far as wedding venues go!!

Meredith · Married on 08/06/2016

Had a very great experience working with Tammy and the weights farm family. Everything was what we had asked for the food was great. Everything was in time. Just all around great.

• Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 10/28/2017

3.5

Having our wedding reception at Wright's was the best decision we made of that whole wedding planning process!
    Roger was amazing! Tammy was amazing! They were both beyond professional and I am so glad we booked with wrights.
    The food was obviously great! And there were no complaints at all about it. The carriage room was beautifully set up and so perfect and spacious for us.
    I have been going to wrights for years (since I was little) and having my wedding reception there made it feel like I was home.
    Thank you thank you thank you!

Meagan · Married on 06/25/2005

3.5

This is a beautiful Place to have you'r wedding Reception. The price is low and the service is wonderful. I had 300 People and didnt break my budget for food!

Andrea · Married on 06/30/2007

3.6
      3.0
      3.0

Great value! Beautiful location for outdoor pictures, and Carriage room is great.