6 Reviews for Wrapsody & Ink

6 Wrapsody & Ink Reviews

I ordered a wedding card box which was done beautifully in three tiers, covered in cream silk with the flower colors of my choice which cascaded from the top of the box down the side intertwined with off white silk fabric. Rhinestone accents were put on the box which gave it a beautiful finished touch. I would recommend this vendor highly.

Profile Picture User7844324, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I am so thrilled with the beautiful wedding card box that Mary Ann created for us. The box was meticulously crafted. It is a true work of art! The blend of colors in the flowers is spectacular. Mary Ann is responsive and such a pleasure to work with. Thank you Mary Ann!

Profile Picture User7832038, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

Beautiful and unique! Everyone keeps asking where I bought these stunning boxes!

Profile Picture User7858508, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

Maryann is a consummate professional. She uses the most elegant materials. Her Wedding Card Boxes are exquisite and truly works of art. She customized the colors and arrangement of the flowers to match the centerpieces. Her favor boxes are so beautiful that they should be kept and displayed. Delivery of the order was timely and well packed. This is a 5 star vendor.

Profile Picture User7825491, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

My advice is to use this vendor based on my past experience. I just had my daughter's wedding and this vendor was amazing as always! A combination of professionalism, knowledge, superb customer service and creativity speak for itself. Every detail was well thought out beyond what I could imagine. Thank you for making my daughter's wedding a dream come true!

Profile Picture Grace, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

I absolutely would recommend her service to anyone, and have done so many times. Her work is
eloquent, and exceptional.