Wrapped in Blue Reviews

6 | Paris, FR

6 Reviews for Wrapped in Blue

Marshelle · Married on 10/15/2016

My husband and I were married in Anguilla at Cap Juluca. I wanted something different from a traditional video and had seen various wedding films. I stumbled across Wrapped in Blue. I believe it was GOD who guided me directly to Aurielle. There's two words that =Aurielle and that's Super Fantastic! She is a beautiful person inside and out. She has a wonderful eye and a talent out of this world. We enjoyed working with Aurielle. She was so sweet and very accommodating. She provided a wedding film that I am proud to share and will look at for years to come. Thank You Aurielle! We love you and when we celebrate our 25th, you will be the first we call. You are amazing!

Sent on 10/28/2016

Aurielle's work is absolutely divine. I cannot begin to express how perfect she was in creating the most beautiful wedding film for my wife and I. Our wedding was held at the Viceroy in Anguilla (British West Indies) and for my wife and I the experience was very powerful and of course very emotional. Aurielle found a way to capture all these feelings in a way that I didn't even realize was possible. The film she made for us embodied the same power we felt on our actual wedding day. What's crazy is the actual wedding day winds up going by so fast, you are in a whirlwind of just sublime happiness but it's just whizzing by and at the end you wish it could have lasted just a little longer. We watch Aurielle's film and it's like we are instantly back in that moment, reliving it again and again. I cannot tell you how special that is for my wife and I to know we can put on this film and relive the best day of our lives whenever we want.

I highly recommend Aurielle and Wrapped in Blue to anyone.

Sent on 03/23/2016
  • Just1477

justina · Married on 06/07/2014

Aurielle and her team from Wrapped in Blue were the highlight of our entire destination wedding experience and our most preferred vendor that we hired during the entire planning process. Aurielle is not only one of the nicest and sweetest woman you will ever meet, but she has such a talent for cinematography and delivers a finished product that you will cherish for years to come. Her staff was completely professional and not overbearing during the entire day of our wedding as they were capturing special moments morning through evening which was very important to us. Also I love that Aurielle took the time to get to know my husband and I along with our friends so she could get a true feeling of who we all were and our group dynamic. When I received my video I was so in love and wanted to see more that we actually decided to have Aurielle do a second edit and create a longer version. I cannot express how happy I was and still am every time I view the masterpiece creation from our most special day.

Sent on 08/11/2016

Bianca · Married on 07/05/2013

"Wrapped in Blue" did an amazing collection of videos for my wedding on the island of Anguilla. In just 3 short days she managed to reach down deep into our hearts and capture every moment of our love story, wedding, and family.
    I hired her on short notice, and felt she was a bit expensive. She explained to me I'm not a videographer but a "cinematographer". I later found out what she meant. I'm worth every penny! She created an incredible high end cinema, that I will cherish for years.

Sent on 05/04/2015

Lonnie · Married on 07/28/2012

Aurielle did our wedding on the beautiful island of Anguilla and the result was perfect. She's easy to work with, and works well with your ideas and incorporate good ones. We love our video beyond comprehension, and will have it forever. Thanks Wrapped in Blue.

Sent on 05/11/2015

Ashley · Married on 01/16/2011

Aurielle was spectacular to work with on our wedding video! She is truly a talented artist and has a special gift of catching the perfect moments and then compiling them in the final video. While I was originally on the fence about doing a video at all, I can't imagine not having it. I think it says it all that I asked Aurielle to extract some of the photos from the video for an album because they were my favorites! Lastly, my sister hired Aurielle for her wedding as well, and I was very impressed with how Aurielle captured and portrayed our distinct personalities. She makes the videos so unique to the client! Highly recommend.

Sent on 09/16/2016