Wozniak Photography Reviews

Wozniak Photography 5
Wozniak Photography 6
Wozniak Photography 7

Keileigh · Getting married on 08/17/2019

Very professional but also felt like family. They had us laughing and captured every moment beautifully from the beginning getting ready parts to the sweaty end of the night dance floor! Very creative in their approach. Highly recommend!!

Acoyia · Getting married on 04/27/2019

Simply an exceptional group of talented professionals that exceed expectations. Ever mindfull and attentive of what needs to be done, while capturing moments you will proudly look back on. Truly they are an ally that will see to it that your dreams come true..Everything you've envisioned can always be achieved working side by side the Wozniaks!

• Shannon

Shannon · Married on 01/12/2019

Beautiful and natural

David and Briana did a beautiful job. They made everything very easy for us. They met the girls at the hotel to take getting ready picture and a first look with my husband and me. They made everything feel so natural and comfortable. Then we took outdoor pictures that came out amazing!! Having two photographers was worth it!!! With 2 of them take the same pictures from different angles it was amazing to see how they turned out. David and Briana were fun to work with.

Chelsea · Married on 10/19/2018

Absolutely Fantastic

I couldn't thank them enough. Our photos were absolutely amazing. The staff was there for us with any questions we had and I loved that we received all the photos they took. I can't wait to use them again in the future once we start our family.

Donna Lattner · Married on 09/29/2018

Best in Western New York

We had an awesome experience with Wozniak Photography!! I would recommend them to everyone looking for a photographer for any occasion!! Cannot say enough!! Thank you so much Dave and Briana!!

• Michelle

Michelle · Married on 09/29/2018

Wedding Sept 29 2018

Wozniak Photography is very wonderful to work with; inside and outside of the office. We had Dave and Briana for our wedding day and I will forever cherish the moments they captured. I highly recommend them for your photography needs.

Wozniak Photography 10
    Wozniak Photography 11
    Wozniak Photography 12

Brian Kelleher · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing team amazing results!

Professional, creative and a lot of fun to work with!! We had a vision and Wozniak Photography made it come true!

Claudia · Married on 09/28/2018

No words can express how grateful we are to David & Brit. They are incredibly talented. They went above & beyond for us to get the perfect shots to capture our day. They helped us with things like tying ties and checking make up and more. Incredibly sweet and friendly. They treated everyone from the bridal party, to our family & friends like gold. We cannot say enough great things about Wozniak Photography and we will forever recommend them!! Thank you so much David & Brit!! You two are AMAZING!!

Wozniak Photography 13
    Wozniak Photography 14
    Wozniak Photography 15
  • Maria

Maria · Married on 09/22/2018

The Perfect Day

Our wedding was on September 22, 2018 and we hired Wozniak Photography to capture our special day. We had 2 photographers and they both captured the best moments and memories of our day. We love the different angles and points of view that were captured and the fact that we have both amazing posed shots and candids.

• Katie

Katie · Married on 09/22/2018

Truly Amazing!

If I could give them 10 stars I would! They were amazing from the minute we signed up with them! Very informative and kept you in the loop at all times! We had the pleasure of having Brittany and Kevin as our photographers for the day and by the end of it we felt like they were part of our family! We didn't have to worry about a thing and they would fix my dress if needed and they even put on all the flowers for the men. I'm so happy we went with them and our pictures turned out beautiful! I look at them every day!

Wozniak Photography 16

Jessica · Married on 09/09/2018

Absolutely amazing

Everyone was extremely kind and welcoming to work with. From the Wozniak’s themselves to the photographers we loved everyone and our pictures turned out better than we ever could have imagined!

Lindsay · Married on 09/08/2018

Phenomenal experience!

My husband and I couldn’t ask for better photographers for our wedding this past September! Had a fantastic experience with Wozniak Photography! They were great to work with!! The pictures are absolutely beautiful and stunning!

• User7511785 · Recently married

They really know how to capture the personality of everyone and they have the most personable staff around!!

Lisa · Married on 08/18/2018

Wozniak photography was great to work with! They were so accommodating to everything I wanted for my wedding photos!! Not to mention we got our photos 3 days after the wedding!!! We would highly recommend them!!

Wozniak Photography 17

Sharon · Married on 06/02/2018

The photographers for my daughters wedding where exceptional, professional, personable, the quality of the work they did to capture every special moment of my daughters wedding was above and beyond

Madelyn · Married on 06/02/2018

My wedding was June 2, 2018 and within a week I was contacted that my pictures were ready for pickup! Just finished going through all of them (over 2,000!) and they all look phenomenal. They captured every moment beautifully! The photographers were very efficient and got all the photos they needed in a timely manner so that you can enjoy your big day with your guests. Highly recommend!

Kaylynn · Married on 06/02/2018

Best wedding pictures

They were very thoughtful in their approach to taking our pictures and the photographers were enthusiastic and wonderful to our guests. Couldn’t have been better. Thank you.

Morgan · Married on 03/10/2018

Wozniak photography did a wonderful job with getting the bridal party moving and helping us along the way. Some of the bridesmaids were first time bridal party members, so the behind the scenes would’ve been awful without Wozniak photography and the brides mom of course! Absolutely the best with experience! Felt like family!

Heather · Married on 03/10/2018

Dave Wozniak and his two assistants were excellent. It seems like any time there was a photo opportunity, one of the three photographers was there snapping a photo or taking a candid shot. I couldn't be more pleased with the professionalism, personalization and fun they brought to our kids' wedding.

Wozniak Photography 18
  • W

Wendy · Married on 03/10/2018

Dave and Brittany knew every moment to capture at just the right time. Being the mom of the bride and having so many other things to take care of they made sure to capture some of the moments I couldn't or didn't think of in all the craziness of the day. I've filled Wozniak Photography's photos for years and have always been impressed... they day finally came when we were lucky enough to have them capture one of our family and friends most special day. Dave and Brittany-we can't thank you enough for making our day so much easier. We will always recommend your business (and there are two more Grosch girls to go!! :) )

Wozniak Photography 19

Kelsey · Married on 03/10/2018

Dave and Brittany are the absolute best! I have known this family ever since I was a little girl and we all grew up as a softball family. When it came down to my husband and I deciding who we wanted to do our pictures we had no doubt in our mind Wozniak photography! That was our first and only thought and nothing was going to change that. Brittany was continuously keeping in contact with me and letting me know what they needed from John and I and nothing was last minute. I had messaged Dave last minute and asked if I could get an extra parent album and he responded within the hour and said yes absolutely gave us our new price and got it done! They made sure to catch every crazy, wild, and memorable moment at our wedding and we are nothing but thankful. They made everybody at the wedding feel comfortable while they were taking pictures, and everybody at the wedding loved them as well! I would suggest them to anybody that wants pictures done! They’re professional and the best part is they make you feel comfortable(this is coming from someone who hates her pictures taken). If I could give more than 5 stars I would!!!!

Wozniak Photography 20
    Wozniak Photography 21

Colleen · Married on 01/26/2018

From the second we sat down with Dave, we knew we made the right choice. He was professional, but made us feel at ease and made us laugh and gave us a great deal! The day of the wedding, he and Brit were wonderful, willing to get down and dirty to get the best photos. We haven't even made it through all the photos because there are so many (great!) ones. Highly recommend!

Wozniak Photography 22
    Wozniak Photography 23

Amanda · Married on 12/09/2017

From the moment we met Dave and Brittany,
    we knew we had found the perfect photographer.
    Every picture was stunning and creative,
    exactly what we were looking for,
    they were great to work with
    and we have the most wonderful set of photos
    to look back on in years to come.
    We are so glad that you were able to
    capture all those beautiful moments from start to finish.
    Thank you for being a part of our Happily Ever After.
    Sincerely,
    Amanda and Alex Ruckh
    December 9, 2017

Wozniak Photography 24
  • Tonya

Tonya · Married on 10/07/2017

So in love with every single one of our wedding photos. We had such a great time working with them. We have received so many compliments on our photos and I can't help but look at them every day! They truly captured the important moments and our love.