Wow Factor Floral Reviews

148 | Wimberley, TX

148 Reviews for Wow Factor Floral

148 Wow Factor Floral Reviews

Tamara · Married on 09/22/2018

Our youngest son got married September 22, 2018 at Cypress Falls in Wimberly, Texas and I can not say enough about their florist. If you want elegant excellence then Wow Factor should be your only call. I have had so many tell me the flowers were so beautiful and I could not believe just how perfect they were.

Thanks Kristy and team, you made their dream come true!

Sent on 10/05/2018
    Wow Factor Floral 6
    Wow Factor Floral 7
    Wow Factor Floral 8

Wow Factor Floral's reply:

Tami, it has been a pleasure working with you for Julia and Andrew's wedding! I know how important this day was for you, you wanted so many things to be perfect for this sweet bride and groom. Your heart was in it for sure. I am so happy they are married, many blessings to them and to your family. Best wishes my friend.

Amy · Married on 08/11/2018

I don’t have enough praise for this company! They certainly match their name- WOW!!! I was struggling to find a good professional floral/decorator and it seemed impossible especially with me being out of town and not having the luxury of time. The vendor was recommended to me by another vendor and trust me I couldn’t have found a better company given all the time and location preferences.
    Elizabeth is extremely knowledgeable and easy to work with. Unlike others I had spoken to, she was honest and communicated openly with her expertise. Floral/decor can be a daunting category especially as some vendors exploit your lack of in depth knowledge and the importance of it but you don’t have to worry about that with Elizabeth. She will tell you exactly the type of floral or decor, the alternates to it and your best option in terms of look, availability, practicality and offers creative solutions- which others lacked. The minute I spoke to her my stress vanished because I was dealing with an honest and true professional.
    She was able to capture my vision in literally the first call, put me at ease and without any follow ups or interventions put forth a DREAM!
    She didn’t require any extra time or effort on my part (huge plus) and instead I could even run other non floral design ideas by her. We literally finalized everything in two calls and one descriptive email with my vision, preferences and few pictures. Yet the decor reflected true hard work, passion and true elegant beauty- all of which was her work!
    I cannot stress enough how lucky I was to discover them and happy to work with them. It was a no brainer! and zero stress! Essential qualities.
    Both Elizabeth and Kristy were amazing and I would highly recommend them for their work, their expertise and their personality!
    P.S-they were not the first vendor I spoke to but certainly the last and that speaks volumes. They are the best in the area!
    #floral #wedding #drippingsprings #decor #austin

Sent on 08/29/2018
    Wow Factor Floral 9
    Wow Factor Floral 10

Wow Factor Floral's reply:

Amy, you are so sweet! We loved working with you and creating your floral at Camp Lucy! Thank you so much for the kind words and rave review! Happy, HAPPY marriage to you both!

Savannah · Married on 07/28/2018

Absolutely loved Wow Factor Floral! Our arrangements were amazing! So happy with how everything turned out!

Sent on 08/03/2018

Wow Factor Floral's reply:

Aww thank you so much Savannah! You were so fun to work with. Your friends at Wow Factor wish you well. Happy Happy Marriage! :)

Savannah · Married on 07/28/2018

I absolutely loved my floral arrangements from Wow Factor Floral! They were amazing to work with and I was so happy with how everything turned out! For sure recommend them!

Sent on 08/09/2018

Wow Factor Floral's reply:

Thank you Savannah. We have so much fun with your floral. Best wishes to you and many happy years together!

Patrick · Married on 06/16/2018

WOW Factor is the best!!! We could not be happier with their service. They were very accommodating to our needs. WOW Factor worked with the venue to create a unique chandelier arrangement that was specific to the ceremony site. We received multiple compliments about the arrangements at the ceremony and the reception. We highly recommend them!!!

Sent on 06/24/2018

Wow Factor Floral's reply:

Thank you both so much for the honor of us being part of your day! You are such a joy and we are happy to have met such a sweet little fam! We wish you the best Sara and Patrick!

Phyllis · Married on 06/14/2018

Wow florist was a pleasure to work with for our anniversary party. The flowers were beautiful. I definitely recommend them.

Wow Factor Floral 11
    Wow Factor Floral 12
    Wow Factor Floral 13

Katie · Married on 06/09/2018

I could not have asked for a better floral team. Kristy was incredibly easy to work with (even after I added and then took off what I had added a week later). The flowers were everything I envisioned and I couldn't have been happier!

Sent on 08/10/2018
    Wow Factor Floral 14
    Wow Factor Floral 15
    Wow Factor Floral 16

Wow Factor Floral's reply:

Gosh Katie, I must say I had so much fun working with you and your sweet groom! You two are absolutely precious, just a jewel! We wish you many, many happy years together!

kaylee · Married on 06/01/2018

From our initial meeting with the Florist to the delivery and setup at the venue, we were extremely pleased at how smooth the process was! Everyone is very nice and the wedding was beautiful!!! Many thanks to Wow Factor Floral and their staff for helping us through everything!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Wow Factor Floral's reply:

Thank you so much Kaylee for being such a doll to work with! You and your Mom are so very sweet. Best wishes to you my friend!

Susan · Married on 06/01/2018

Everything was beautiful!
    Very friendly staff.

Johnnie · Married on 05/19/2018

We were last minute and asked for a very custom bridal bouquet. It was absolutely stunning - exactly what we wanted - and cheerfully done! Love them, recommend them, would do it again! Thanks for the most beautiful bouquet ever!!!!

Kimberly · Married on 05/12/2018

We hired Wow Factor Floral to supply flowers for our daughter’s wedding. We met with Kristy to share our ideas for bouquets, aisle flowers, table decorations and the like. Wow Factor Floral did not disappoint. Not only were the flowers gorgeous and just what we had envisioned, the staff were professional, competent and helpful through all phases of the process. Thanks, Kristy and company for all your hard work. Kim and Matt Garber

Lucy · Married on 04/07/2018

Bouquets were exactly what I wanted!!

Kathryn · Married on 04/07/2018

Wow factor floral was amazing. I sent Kristy so many reference pictures and contrasting ideas and somehow she managed to come up with exactly the vision that I had in my head that I wasn’t able to articulate. Everything was beautiful and perfect and made the day so wonderful. We loved working with them!

Kristen · Married on 03/10/2018

My husband and I came into the floral shop with palette ideas but we were not specific about our flowers. The flower coordinator was very helpful in providing ideas. We wanted to pick up our flowers a day earlier but the coordinator recommended not to put in our venue the day before our wedding. The staff is very helpful and cordial. I would definitely recommend this company to any bride!

Kendall · Married on 03/03/2018

kristy did an amazing job! It looked like everything was straight off Pinterest!

Tara · Married on 02/24/2018

They did an amazing job!!! The fowers and service were perfect!!!

Hazell · Married on 02/10/2018

My order was filled exactly as ordered. Loved the Beautiful flowers!

Kate · Married on 01/27/2018

The flowers we ordered four our small wedding in wimberley were exactly what I asked for!

Lindsey · Married on 01/20/2018

The flowers were stunning and Kristy was amazing to work with! Would definitely recommend to anyone!!!

Ashley · Married on 01/13/2018

Our flowers were GORGEOUS! Wow Factor Floral worked with us hand-in-hand as we brainstormed the vision for the flowers for the wedding and the final product was spot-on. Guests came up to me during and after the wedding telling me how much they loved the flowers. For our outdoor wedding, they created a variety of floral displays for our farm tables, beautiful decorative arbor flowers, and the wedding party flowers. My bouquet was a work of art. On the day of the wedding, Wow Factor Design had their designer deliver and setup the flowers, adapting with professionalism and bright ideas to a few last-minute changes. We highly recommend Wow Factor Floral!

Sent on 04/29/2018

Wow Factor Floral's reply:

We sure did enjoy getting to know you Ashley! We are so happy you have a wonderful day. You two lovebirds keep in touch! Best wishes to you sweet girl!

Angela · Married on 12/27/2017

Kristy was awesome to work with and made the bouquet of my dreams, 100% stress free!

Bryanna · Married on 12/01/2017

We used Wow Factor Florals for our ceremony flowers. They were responsive, reasonably priced, and listened to exactly what I wanted. They were also kind and compassionate when I had a grandmother fall ill before the wedding, they packaged the corsages separately and sent their love. The complimentary delivery to Stonehouse Villa was amazing, my flowers were fresh and ready to go before we even got to the venue! I would definitely recommend Wow Factor for brides that want a great value, excellent customer service, and (above all) GORGEOUS flowers!

Kerry · Married on 11/11/2017

This flower company out of Wimberley, TX was absolutely wonderful and we were so happy with their work! Kristy was helping with things leading up to our wedding and everything was perfect and what we asked for! Would highly recommend. Our arch we made ourselves and the floral arrangement on it was beautiful. Loved everything! Thanks Wow Factor!

Nicolette · Married on 11/11/2017

Their team was absolutely AMAZING and incredibly sweet! All of my arrangements were beautiful and exactly what I wanted! I couldn’t have asked for better service or floral arrangements!!!! They were such a delight to work with and I will definitely be using them for future events!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Wow Factor Floral's reply:

It was an absolute pleasure working with you Nicolette. You were such a beautiful bride! Best wishes to you and Josh!