WoW Event Lighting Reviews

WoW Event Lighting 5
WoW Event Lighting 6
WoW Event Lighting 7

Kim · Married on 11/12/2017

I wasn't sure at first if I wanted to pay for lighting for my wedding but let me tell you, I am so glad I did! We had a soft lighting for dinner and a bit more red lighting for dancing after. It really brought a romantic feel to the wedding and made it absolutely memorable. I really loved everyone at WOW. They are super professional, give great advice, and have fantastic quality lights. Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/14/2018

Cheryl · Married on 09/23/2017

Was recommended by the Old Ebbitt

Sent on 12/29/2017

Lauren · Married on 09/09/2017

We couldn't be happier with your service and professionalism! The lighting totally completed the look and atmosphere of our wedding! Months and months later, our guests are STILL talking about how our wedding was the best wedding they have ever been too. Thank you so much for helping to make our day so perfect!!!

Sent on 12/29/2017

Cindy · Married on 05/28/2017

This was the final touch needed to make our wedding special. The tech was super sweet and professional throughout the whole night ensuring our needs were met. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 05/31/2017
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 05/20/2017

We used WoW Event Lighting in coordination with Shew-sical Entertainment Services. We were extremely pleased with the uplighting provided for our venue, it was accented in all the right ways and I do not think it would have all come together as well without it! I heard many compliments throughout the night about the lighting and I found myself constantly looking at how it brought all the decorations together!

One of the major benefits of using both services together is that you also receive a discount per light utilized. As I have no experience with uplighting, I was completely unsure as to how many lights I wanted to be provided. I trusted their judgement for the amount they recommended, as they have been to this venue many times prior. I know some businesses will take full advantage of a customer not knowing the specifics of how much equipment to use, but I genuinely feel like they did not try to add more than was necessary. They did a fantastic job, and I will find any reason to use their uplighting services for any future event!

Sent on 07/07/2017

Really transformed our reception space! It looked amazing and the people were great to work with! Great prices!

Sent on 05/11/2017
  • Brittney

Brittney · Married on 05/05/2017

Our wedding venue had these amazing floor to ceiling windows around half of the ballroom. We hired WoW Event Lighting to add blue cosmic feeling lighting around the windows and covering the ceiling. It looked stunning and to be honest, I forgot to ask for pictures that really captured that look. WoW gave our wedding the starry sky feel we envisioned. The blue tones of the uplighting also helped really bring out the lights from our centerpieces which had mercury glass vases with fairy lights inside below the flowers. With an early evening wedding transitioning into night we had a smooth flow with all the different lighting working together, which was our goal. Lighting was high up on my priority list and I am so glad we chose to work with WoW!

Sent on 11/17/2017
    WoW Event Lighting 12
    WoW Event Lighting 13
    WoW Event Lighting 14
    WoW Event Lighting 15
    WoW Event Lighting 16

Rebecca · Married on 10/01/2016

Our wedding event lighting was beautiful! Matt and Nicole gave us tips for how many lights we should use, and suggested a pin light for our wedding cake which was great! They were easy to work with, attentive, and extremely helpful. THANK YOU!!

Sent on 10/26/2016

Chris · Married on 09/23/2016

The lighting was amazing and added to the party atmosphere!

Sent on 01/22/2017

The lighting was perfect for our wedding. The purple on the pergola was just what we envisioned.

Sent on 01/08/2017
  • W

William · Married on 08/19/2016

The uplighting we hired was great! They were wonderful to work with, very professional. They work with many venues, so they knew our venue and how to set it up looking great. A+

Sent on 01/08/2017

Stephanie · Married on 08/13/2016

We loved working with WoW Event Lighting! They gave our reception site drama and personality and set the tone for the evening. Matt was readily available to answer any questions and offer any needed suggestions. He was extremely pleasant to work with and quick to respond. We would use WoW again for any event we planned in the future and recommend them without hesitation!

• I

ingrid · Married on 06/30/2016

We loved everything about this company the music kept everyone dancing all night the lighting was amazing MAtt was a pleasure to work with he made everything so easy for me

Amanda · Married on 06/25/2016

We were so pleased with the quality of the product and the service! I would highly recommend WoW Event Lighting to friends and family looking to and a little bit more to their special day.

Angela · Married on 06/17/2016

WOW event lighting was fantastic! The difference the mood lighting created was unreal. The venue looked so beautiful and the uplighting was a total game changer !! If you are concidering uplighting - do it. You will thank yourself later. They were extremely professional and surpassed our expectations!
    We can't say enough for how fantastic they made our wedding.

Sent on 12/30/2016

diane · Married on 05/29/2016

It was so mind-freeing to know that Matt made sure to understand our requirements for lights, mikes and music in various rooms and segments of the indoor and outdoor wedding at the venue. I don't think he stopped at all during the after-dinner party, and he kept all of the party-goers happy and dancing for hours. He understood what they responded well to and took initiative in choosing the appropriate music.

• Julie

Julie · Married on 05/28/2016

We booked WoW in conjunction with ShewSical for our DJ (they're owned by the same people) and received a discount. Our DJ was in charge of the lighting as well, and did a fantastic job setting it up. If you're wondering whether or not to do uplighting for your reception, just do it. It adds a warmth and party atmosphere to the night that you just can't get without the lights!

Sent on 06/10/2016

Amanda · Married on 04/09/2016

We used WoW Event Lighting services to uplight our reception. We went with amber lighting and it was stunning! It really helped to warm up the room and make it feel intimate and cozy. Matt was great and I really appreciated that he didn't try to over sell me. His prices were very affordable and it really made the difference the day of. We also Matt from Shew-sical Entertainment Services was our DJ at our wedding and he was fantastic! He kept the party going the whole night! He was recommended to us by a friend and we are very happy that we used the recommendation. Matt was very professional and really made us feel special at our wedding. We also used Shew-sical Entertainment Services to DJ our reception as well as our cocktail hour, and to mic our officiant. It was also very nice to have one less vendor to work with!! Highly recommend the combo!

Sent on 04/18/2016

Stephanie · Married on 11/08/2015

They don't call this business Wow for nothing! Their lighting was amazing! I would absolutely recommend Wow, if you are looking for a classic and beautiful way to transform your setting. Not only is the lighting so pretty but the lights are wireless. So, you don't have to worry about your guests tripping over cords or blowing a fuse. They are incredibly knowledgeable about their product and on the placement of the lights. They are so easy to work with, as well. Book them! You will love the end result!

Sent on 11/13/2015

Star-Lena · Married on 09/05/2015

We were very happy with the lighting the WoW provided. It really added something to the venue, and our guests seemed to really like it too. We also got a gobo. Not necessary, but a pretty neat touch to the dance floor.

Sent on 09/17/2015

We wanted to add an extra touch to the ballroom at Springfield Manor for our reception. When we met with Matt, he showed us a variety of colors for the lighting, as we wanted to match the pink from our table napkins. He was so knowledgeable and professional. When I first looked into the ballroom before walking down the aisle, I was blown away. He matched the color perfectly and the ballroom looked AMAZING! I can't say enough positive comments for this company. I would HIGHLY recommend WoW Event Lighting!!

Sent on 08/13/2015

We had up lights and a gobo for our wedding and it was gorgeous! We had switched venues and I wasn't sure how to set anything up in the room but I left it up to Nicole and she made everything look great! Definitely recommend them!

Sent on 07/02/2015

Laura · Married on 05/02/2015

WoW Event Lighting was an amazing addition to our wedding day! If you are on the fence about uplighting, I highly recommend you speak with Matt about your lighting options. Our venue was beautiful but the uplighting we used took our venue to the next level. We used blue uplights surrounding our reception room and they truly transformed the room. Matt & WoW Event Lighting were wonderful to work with and I am so happy we decided to add uplighting to our wedding day!

Sent on 06/01/2015

I would like to thank you so much for such a wonderful & momentous day. None of us could stop smiling we were so happy. The lighting effect was simply beautiful and provided the ambiance we were looking for. You went over and beyond to make things just right for us. We thank you and would recommend you to any who inquire of the beautiful uplighting.

Sent on 03/10/2015

Dana · Married on 10/05/2014

My wedding was at Ceresville Manison, on October 5th, 2014! We had the honor to enjoy "Wow Event Lighting" for our indoor and outdoor lighting at the venue! The lighting was a beautiful lavender color that set the mood for our guests that evening! They hung from the Pergola! Everything was so beautiful! It was amazing! They also accommodated us with a "Gobo" with my husband & my iniatials on it! So professional and classy!

Thank you again for your awesome customer service & a special thanks to Tim for setting things up in a timely manner!

Sent on 05/29/2015