Wouldn't It Be Lovely Reviews

5 | Novi, MI

5 Reviews for Wouldn't It Be Lovely

Hannah P. · Married on 01/21/2020

Excellent work, customer service and beautiful designs!

Hands the best experience you could have. Caitlin and her team are fantastic. Her work is phenomenal and she truly tailors designs to your unique needs. Her timelines and communication tactics are amazing. I can't recommend this vendor enough. Seriously, incredible!

Sent on 02/07/2020

Amy · Married on 07/08/2017

Jamie and her team were amazing. They helped us decide what was to happen throughout the day and what we needed to plan ahead for and what she could help with. She helped put together all of our tables and clean up at the end of the night. She also was great in keeping us generally on schedule. I would highly recommend.

Sent on 07/11/2017

Beulah · Married on 08/15/2015

Wouldn't It Be Lovely supplied the inventory, the ideas, and the flexibility to afford my daughter the wedding of her dreams! Trust them to ensure that your wedding memories are simply heavenly.

Sent on 01/23/2016

Wouldn't It Be Lovely did a fantastic job on my son's wedding! The theme was vintage with elements from Dr Who, Star Wars, etc. I wasn't exactly sure how they were going to pull that off since it was a unique combination, but they did it perfectly! Special attention was taken to mix those elements by way of paper ephemera, framed photograph prints and even small figurines. It was brilliantly done and fit the theme perfectly. The furniture they used to stage the reception hall was lovely and the china /silver made a simple meal (pasta/salad/bread) seem elegant. Everything was presented so well. It was a beautiful wedding/reception. I would definitely hire them again in the future and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to my friends.

Sent on 01/23/2016

Tracy · Married on 04/09/2016

2.4
      3.5
      3.0
      2.0

I have been going back and forth with the idea of writing this review or not, and decided to because I don't want another couple to have the same bad experience as I did. I am also struggling writing this because Jamie is genuinely a good person. However, I would not recommend her services. I used the Wouldn't it Be Lovely team for floral as well as day of coordination for my wedding. I was very let down by the services I paid a good chunk of my budget on. Not only were my centerpieces extremely disappointing, but I did not feel as though Jamie was as on-point as she should have been for day of coordination. She was great up until the day of the wedding (communication, rehearsal, etc.). I had an event recap with Jamie after the wedding day and was really disappointed with her reaction when I brought up items that didn't turn out as I had hoped. Instead of being understanding and apologetic, she made excuses for why the centerpieces were not what I had requested. I would have preferred to know ahead of time that I needed to seek an alternative vendor, even at the last minute, because she wasn't confident she could create what I wanted rather than being extremely disappointed on our wedding day. Overall, I would not feel comfortable recommending Wouldn't it Be Lovely to a friend because I am not confident they would get the service and attention to detail they deserve. I also really dislike how photos on the website are not actual photos from past events, but are stock photos. This does not accurately represent Jamie's work and is misleading for potential clients.

Sent on 11/15/2017