World Record DJs Reviews

World Record DJs 3
World Record DJs 4
World Record DJs 5

Courtney · Married on 06/09/2018

Ryan killed it with the introductions, music and announcements. Dance floor was packed the entire time. When we were on the last song, we asked him to extend the night, he agreed, the crowd cheered when he announced the party wasn’t ending.

Get the monogram GOBO, awesome touch that added elegant and class to the decor.

Lastly, the photo mirror was a HUGE hit. Everyone loved it and we put the pictures in magnetic frames as a favor and a keepsake for the guests!

World Record DJs 6
    World Record DJs 14
    World Record DJs 15
    Sent on 07/24/2018

Ashley · Married on 05/19/2018

Matt and Ryan were absolutely wonderful. They were so helpful and caring when we were trying to figure out what we wanted. On the night of the wedding Matt could not have done a better job deciding what songs to play and when. He read the crowd perfectly and it was completely perfect. The uplighting they provided was amazing. It really tied in the room. I highly recommend World Record DJs and all they have to offer.

Matt and Ryan, thank you for making our experience that much more amazing!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Susan · Married on 10/22/2017

My husband and I can't recommend World Record DJs enough, and we will be naming them whenever any of our friends/family/strangers mention they need a DJ service. Matt pretty much had us sold within five minutes of meeting him, he was professional, friendly, funny, and you can tell he loves what he does. When it came time to go over details he made sure to listen to what we wanted, he was adamant about proper pronunciations and how much involvement we expected and he followed through on all of it exactly as we wanted. I was so worried about music because I wanted a wedding where everyone was up and dancing and I shouldn't have been: Matt had everyone on the dance floor the whole night and I've had so many guests tell me how much fun our wedding was. I know it wouldn't have been the same without World Record DJs. Take our advice: Go with Matt and his company, you won't regret it!!

World Record DJs 16
    World Record DJs 17
    World Record DJs 18
    World Record DJs 19
    World Record DJs 20
    Sent on 12/31/2017

Mallarie · Married on 09/02/2017

Matt and Ryan are loved by so many people that I didn't look anywhere else. I was not disappointed one bit. The excitement they have for conducting the music for your big day makes you feel like your sharing your ideas with your best friend. We rented the photo booth WHICH WAS SO MUCH fun! I had to have it the same day Matt revealed it to the world. They are professional, helpful and prompt with all their emails, meetings and phone calls. Thank you Guys for all the musical fun. My feet are still sore from dancing all night and if you every need any help I'm your girl I just love parties as much as they love hosting them.

Sent on 09/04/2017

Amanda · Married on 08/12/2017

World Record DJs was recommended to me by one of my best friends (and bridesmaid!) who had them at her wedding AND her sister's wedding. So I knew they had to be good! After my first meeting with Matt, I was impressed with his knowledge, confidence, sense of humor, and attention to detail, and I just knew I had to book him. And he certainly didn't disappoint! From running a video slideshow at the reception for us (and playing the music we wanted in the background!), to helping us organize a flash mob, to playing the Polka (a family tradition!), Matt made all of our crazy ideas a reality. The dance floor was literally packed ALL night and I can't even begin to tell you how many compliments we got on all the music selections. You know it was a good night when your uncles are sweating through their dress shirts because they were dancing all night! We had an absolute BLAST! Thank you!!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Armanda · Married on 08/04/2017

I found Matt and World Record DJs through my aunt, and I haven't stopped thanking her since! From our first meeting I knew Matt was going to be great, he asked so many questions regarding our day that I didn't even think to ask! He truly cares about what you want out of your entertainment, and will give you his honest opinion and advice on every aspect of the day. I had found a few acoustic songs that I wanted to use for the ceremony, and he managed to dig out a version of the song I liked even better than the one I originally found! Their uplighting is top notch, and we also got our illuminated monogram on the dance floor, Which really made the place pop. Sounds strange to comment on, but he has a great voice! Which is important for a DJ! He maps out the entire day for you, so you know EXACTLY whats going to happen, when, and how, Which was huge for me being a perfectionist! We had a huge bridal party with a lot of strange names that are hard to pronounce, and he got every name perfectly! We had the best night of our lives, which wouldn't be possible without the amazing entertainment provided by World Record DJ's. Take my advice, and Don't skimp on the entertainment, you may not realize it, but they really run the show.. your DJ sets the mood and feel, keeps the day on schedule, and makes sure everyone is having a good time, I felt so confident in World Record Djs that I was able to relax and let the day flow knowing Matt had it under control. We couldn't be happier!

Sent on 08/30/2017

Taryn · Married on 06/17/2017

Matt did an AMAZING job at our wedding. Prior to the wedding, he had met with us, got to know us and made us feel very comfortable with our decision. Matt was so helpful in the planning process and making sure everything lined up perfectly at the reception. We had many guests compliment us on our DJ and how he had almost every guest out on the dance floor for the entire wedding. Matt is an excellent choice and I wish I could give him more than 5 stars, highly recommended!!

Sent on 06/29/2017
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 06/17/2017

We used World Record Djs' new Mirror Me photobooth. Would absolutely recommend this to anyone looking for a fun and memorable favor for your guests (they print out as 4x6 so we bought frames to go with them). Matt helped us pick out our design and customize it to fit our theme. Our guests loved it - especially during cocktail hour. Everyone had a blast doing it and it was busy all night. Ryan was very professional and ran the photobooth all night, helping our guests get props ready and taking pictures. We have a USB of all the pictures so we can see them all and incorporate them into a wedding album. We cannot say enough great things about it.

Sent on 07/03/2017

Lauren · Married on 05/28/2017

To say that World Record DJ’s made our wedding night a complete blast would be an understatement. There is not enough I can say to express how pleased I am with the professionalism shown to my husband and I throughout the entire planning process of our wedding or the quality of service we received on the day of. We had roughly 200 guests attend our wedding which left us with a broad spectrum of personalities to please (liking many different genres of music ranging from classic oldies, classic rock, country and current hits). This was no problem for our DJ, Matt Majikas, who had our dance floor overflowing with guests for the ENTIRE night. He was able to feel out the crowd perfectly, creating a smooth flow of music that pleased both the older and younger generations. It has been 2 months since our wedding and we still have people telling us how much fun they had dancing the night away. In addition to making the dance floor unforgettable, Matt made the music for our ceremony exactly how I envisioned it. I set my heart on a song for our ceremony processional that a) would not be long enough for the entrance at my venue, and b) I only liked the first few minutes of, and on top of that, I wanted an instrumental ceremony recessional song that did not yet exist. Without hesitation, he went the extra mile to happily fulfill both of my requests. Although I accidently shorted my calculation of the time needed to walk down the aisle (in my custom requested song), Matt, being the great DJ he is, worked quickly to extend the music and blend it so that no one could even tell. As you can probably tell, World Record DJ’s exceeded all of my highly set expectations. I can guarantee that you will not be disappointed if you use them for your special event.

Sent on 07/26/2017

Basheer · Married on 05/20/2017

Matt was Awesome. He practiced to pronounce my Arabic family names just right. he mixed Arabic and English Music in a way that made all our guest happy and kept them entertained . I like how professional he was. I highly recommend him for any event.

Sent on 06/03/2017

Lauren · Married on 05/13/2017

I wish that I could give Matt and Ryan more than 5 stars! They were awesome to work with, from the first meeting right through to the final song. Everyone had a fantastic time at our reception, and Matt was a huge part of that. The song choices were perfect, and the interaction Matt had with the crowd was perfect. World Record DJ's will not disappoint. If you're looking for awesome music to keep your guests dancing, look NO further!

Sent on 06/03/2017

Pamela · Married on 02/19/2017

Matt Majikas is amazing. Everyone loved him and how professional he was. Thank you so much for an amazing evening. My wedding was wonderful and he was the one who pulled it all together. He even gets on the dance floor and show you the moves! I highly recommend World Record DJs for your event!

Sent on 02/20/2017

Jennifer · Married on 11/12/2016

Matt and Ryan were amazing! They made me feel so confident before the wedding and they made the night! they found specific hard to find songs for me and had great suggestions. I highly suggest them!

Sent on 09/17/2016

Robin · Married on 10/15/2016

My now husband and I got married 1 week ago today. World Record DJs was who we picked. They were the preferred vendors at Devens Common Center where we got married. Words cannot express how amazing Matt and his crew were. The speech that Matt made during the reception was awesome and our guests were coming up to us saying how amazing he was. The response times to the email I sent him where very quick and he never made me feel dumb for asking. Matt was open to the songs we wanted throughout the ceremony and was just as excited as we were. We ended up booking everything with him. The up lighting, the monogram & the ceremony/reception package. Everything was gorgeous. My wedding day was perfect and Matt had a lot to do with that. I would recommend World Record DJ for any event and I would 100% use him for any other event I have in the future. ~Robin (Deven Common Center 10/15/16)

Sent on 10/22/2016

Kaitlin · Married on 10/15/2016

I can not say enough good things about Ryan! From just meeting with us once he completely understood us and what we wanted for our day. His song choice was perfect... he had almost every single person up and dancing the entire night. Ryan even got my 80 year old grandmother (who we thought might not even make it to the wedding) up and dancing- that's a memory my family will never forget!!
    If I had to do it all over again I would hire Ryan in a heartbeat. He really did help make our wedding the most perfect day.

Sent on 11/04/2016

Joanna · Married on 10/08/2016

We LOVED working with the guys at World Record DJ's!
    Our DJ was Ryan, and he KILLED IT! Our venue was unique in the setup, but we had plenty of contact and meetings beforehand to get a strategy set up. Ryan and Matt (the owner) were creative and flexible with how their equipment would be set up (and they weren't phased at all when we needed ceremony music set up, and were only able to give a week's notice!)
    On the day of, Ryan showed up with plenty of time to set things up and so that was seamless. The announcements were awesome, Ryan had tons of personality and kept the crowd involved.
    The dance floor never emptied, because Ryan clearly had the pulse of this crowd!
    We've gotten so many compliments on the music and party vibe of our wedding, and we know that without Ryan (and the impeccable service/support from World Record DJs) playing his part that wouldn't have been possible. We would highly recommend these guys to anyone looking for a memorable evening!
    Thanks so much guys!

Sent on 10/26/2016

Cassie · Married on 10/07/2016

Where do we start?! Matt and Ryan of World Record DJs were absolutely incredible at our wedding! From lining up our bridal party for introductions, to ending the night on a high note, they did an amazing job. My husband and I just wanted a fun wedding. We had been to quite a few weddings where the music and entertainment just wasn’t there, so we knew a great DJ was something we NEEDED to have at our wedding. We are also known to bust a few moves on the dance floor to, and we knew these guys would not let us down. If you are one who is worrying about an empty dance floor at your wedding, book these guys NOW, because that will NOT be the case. From the second our dance floor opened up (even a little before), to the end of the night, our dancefloor was packed! Two weeks later, we still have guests raving about World Record DJs. My favorite being “He just played good song, into good song, into good song and I could NOT leave that dancefloor for anything!”

When you meet with Matt, you will notice immediately that he is extremely passionate for great music, and absolutely loves what he does. From the first meeting we had with him, you could tell right away that he was going to do everything possible to help make our day special. From providing beautiful uplighting, to the gorgeous projector display of our names and wedding date he helped us pick out, Matt was by our side through the whole planning process. We honestly cannot recommend World Record DJs enough!

We are SO thankful for the hard work Matt and Ryan put into helping us with our Big Day. Our day could not have been more perfect, and we Thank You Matt and Ryan for being a part of it! We know our guests will never forget about World Record DJs! Thank you both! 
    -Cassie and Brian Boucher

Sent on 10/21/2016

Kate · Married on 09/04/2016

My husband, Mike, and I had the pleasure of seeing Matt in action at our friends' wedding 2 years ago. It was one of the best weddings we had ever been to. We didn't remember what we ate for dinner, or how good the cake was, or what the weather was like, but what we did remember was how awesome the DJ was and how packed the dance floor was ALL night. So when Mike and I got engaged last October, it was a no-brainer to reach out to Matt to DJ our wedding.

Mike and I got married at the Red Barn at Outlook Barn in South Berwick, ME this past Labor Day. When we told Matt our venue, he immediately suggested we do uplighting to improve the mood of the room. I was having a hard time picturing it, but when I asked our photographers their opinion, they responded with, “YES! YES! YES! DO THE UPLIGHTING!” As it turns out, Mike and I are thrilled that we trusted Matt’s advice on this. It was the perfect touch for a barn wedding.

The night of the wedding, we had a few last-minute changes and requests. Matt rolled with the punches and executed flawlessly, all the while remaining calm. His level of engagement with the guests was great—enough to make everyone laugh and get them excited, but not so much that he interfered with the wedding. Much like our friends’ wedding, our dance floor was packed ALL night, which is a testament to Matt’s ability to read the room and keep people dancing. His music selections were spot on.

Working with Matt was an awesome experience from start to finish. He's professional, very passionate, confident, charismatic, and great at what he does. We've had a number of wedding guests tell us how much fun they had at our wedding—how it was one of the best they’ve ever been to (if not THE best) and how great the DJ was. We couldn’t agree more ☺

We can’t recommend Matt strongly enough. He’s a great guy to work with and super talented DJ.

Sent on 09/16/2016

Aliana · Married on 08/19/2016

Ryan and Matt were awesome to work with. They realized pretty early on that my husband and I were extremely laid back with regard to the planning process, which probably made their job more difficult since we were terrible at making decisions. We basically put our day in their hands and it turned out to be such amazing event. Ryan was organized, punctual, and really read the crowd well. We had guests of all ages at the reception and he was able to get EVERYONE on the dance floor. After the wedding, I received numerous comments praising Ryan and his music choices. I would use World Record DJs again in a hearbeat!

Sent on 09/21/2016

nikki · Married on 08/13/2016

just want to say thank you, thank you Matt for making our wedding so special!!! i appreciated your advise on what to do and not to do. Our wedding was amazing and the dance floor was never empty. Your sense of humor and interaction with our guests was noted by all. you made our wedding even more awesome. we could not have done this without you. sincerely yours , MR and MRS David Mullaney

Sent on 08/20/2016

Stephen · Married on 07/30/2016

Matt and his Team were unbelievable for our Wedding this past July, and we could not suggest a more professional and uplifting person to run the mood music on our big day. He met with us ahead of time to go over the little things and the music, a big thing was making sure he pronounces everyones names correctly, something sometimes overlooked. He then got our music all together and sent us a preview of how the whole thing would be tied together.
    On the night of the Wedding, everything went so smoothly. We changed a bunch of things like who was walking in the who at the reception and Matt did not miss a beat. He kept us calm, he kept us happy, and most importantly he kept us dancing. If you don't choose these guys for your wedding you're settling for less then what you deserve on your special day.

Sent on 08/01/2016

Robert · Married on 07/22/2016

Matt is extremely accommodating, if you need to make a change the day of the wedding he'll roll with it and excel at it! In the first meeting with him we didn't have much of an idea of what to do and when and he helped us through the process while not taking over the process. I can not recommend him enough!

Sent on 08/02/2016

Nicole · Married on 07/15/2016

Matt did a fantastic job with our wedding. He played songs that got everyone on the dance floor and our wedding guests drastically ranged in ages (from young professionals to 80 year olds). Matt also did a great job making sure our wedding guests knew what was going to happen next (e.g. cake cutting, father/daughter dance, etc.) and announced our wedding party and their names perfectly. Matt was extremely easy to work with and even made changes for us at the last minute which was great because we planned the wedding from out of town. I recommend Matt and World Record DJ's to other couples with no reservations - you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 08/01/2016

Amanda · Married on 06/04/2016

We had Ryan as our wedding DJ from World Record DJs and I am still hearing how amazing he was from our guests! We could not have asked for a more perfect and professional experience with World Record DJs and would strongly recommend them to anyone. We were planning our Massachusetts wedding from Colorado, which made it a little tricky when contacting vendors. Matt and Ryan were extremely understanding and flexible about this! We had many phone conversations and video chatted via Google Hangouts to discuss the important details of our day. Both Matt and Ryan are very organized and professional from start to finish. Ryan played great music and made sure all of our guests had an awesome time! It was the best night of our lives and we can thank World Record DJs for contributing to that!

Sent on 06/21/2016

Pamela · Married on 12/19/2015

We are so thankful for the amazing job World Record DJs did at our wedding! We have had so many friends and family tell us what a wonderful time they had at the reception. You did a great job keeping the pace of the evening just right and getting everyone out on the dance floor! Many people commented on how well you brought the tempo of the music up as the evening wore on.

Thank you for accommodating all of our requests large and small and for your wonderful attention to detail! Matt was a very humorous and engaging MC throughout the night. Our friends and relatives of all ages and backgrounds had a really wonderful time and your music selections were spot on! I was so excited when you played Sandstorm as the last song! It was the perfect way to end an amazing party!

Really, we can't thank you enough for the spectacular job you did making our night special. We loved the music, the introductions, the napkin game to give away our centerpieces, everything! and even more importantly our guests loved it too!

If we or any of our friends or family ever need a DJ we know who to call!

Sent on 01/30/2016