World of Chantilly Reviews

3.9

• Natalie
    Natalie S. Married on 06/18/2020

Fantastic Bakery

Been to this bakery quite a few times and love everything. My wedding cake will be from here as it is included with my venue and we are so excited!
    Mikey Married on 03/11/2018
    My brother was having a wedding so I was helping him plan his wedding. I already knew about chantilly because I order from them every weekend so I knew to buy from here. In the wedding everyone was asking "Where are these deserts from? They're delicious!" Chantilly offers great service and their deserts are 10/10. I 100% recommend Chantilly for either Shabbat or any other occasion.
    Jason Married on 09/09/2017
    Would tell everyone about them
  • User2721649 2+ years ago
    Beautiful Cakes and great service!
  • User2148255 2+ years ago
    My caterer suggested working with them and I am so glad we did. Our cake was exactly what I requested, it tasted great and was very reasonably priced. I sent them 3 photos of cakes I liked, spoke on the phone with Danny to confirm, and they coordinated delivery through my caterer.
  • F
    Shanna Married on 03/29/2012
    The best cake in town! Helpful and delish !! Can't wait for my next occasion !
    Sabina Married on 08/24/2008
    My mother-in-law and I went to Chantilly's and looked thru wedding cake pictures. Danny let us taste the cake flavor before we chose it. At the wedding, the cake looked exactly as we had discussed it would with Danny and it was delicious. He even made the top layer sugar free at our request. The designed sugar flowers where gorgeous. I would highly recommed Chantilly's, whether you need a Kosher cake or not.
    Raquel Married on 03/03/2016
    All I can say is WOW! Thanks to Chantilly my wedding cake was absolutely beautiful and so were the miniature pastries and party favors on the Viennese table!! Best place to go get your wedding cake and has the most beautiful party favors
  • User2525388 2+ years ago
    Me and my wife had a great wedding with our beautiful wedding cake from world of chantilly as the star of the show. I'm so glad our caterer recommend them to us. Believe me they work with you till the end until you agree on the cake you want for the perfect price!
    Jeniffer Married on 07/12/2016
    Thank you Danny and World of Chantilly!! Me and my husband absolutely loved our 4 tier wedding cake they was pretty easy to work with and worked with us on the price.
    Dora Married on 05/31/2015
    This vendor is used to working very close to the wedding date. We tried to work with him far in advance which wasn't really what he is used to. When we made arrangements to reserve our cake 6 months in advance, he gave us a slip of paper based on what we discussed with a price estimate and no deposit required. I was very worried - but no worry was necessary! He worked with our venue and caterer and we were able to pay for the cake within about 1-2 weeks of the wedding day. It arrived and it was perfect - exactly what we had discussed. I had a very specific vision of what I wanted for the cake and he made it happen - even thought it wasn't at all like what they had displayed at the shop. There was no tasting in advance and I was worried but again, that was not necessary - the cake was delicious!!!! I would highly recommend this vendor if you need a cheap cake (we paid less than $400), for a lot of people (the cake fed over 150 people!!), that tastes amazing.
    Stephanie Married on 05/30/2010
    This isn't your run-of-the-mill bakery - in fact, it's not a bakery at all but a warehouse where the output of cakes each year is phenomenal. Of course, I didn't know that ahead of time so I was disappointed not to have those cake tasting moments. But the final product was great - delicious, fluffy pareve cake (it's a kosher out fit). My only complaint is that although it looked okay and folks didn't know any better, having gone over the ribbon and outline of the cake layers, it wasn't what I wanted so I wasn't happy.

In all, good value for the cost and I'd definitely order on a large scale from them again.
    Becky Married on 07/09/2017
    I worked with misty who was a sweetheart but would tend to forget who I was and what I ordered. Regardless she managed to get it put together and in the end I did a naked cake for my wedding. This is one of the only kosher bakeries around but it's in your best interest to have them deliver. Pick up is at a side entrance door to a warehouse looking building in the middle of a not-so-great area. Take about 5 minutes until someone opens the door and another 5-10 until someone comes out for a "consultation". Best bet is to communicate over email or phone. Otherwise good tasting cake. Spoiled quickly afterwards but I guess oh well....
    Sheila Married on 07/03/2017
    The cake was designed and decorated beautifully . The taste however was a different story as the cahe itself was stale and tasteless.
    Abby Married on 05/29/2011
    What a disaster! The best thing about using Chantilly is the pricetag. But, you get what you pay for.... we wanted a non-traditional looking pareve wedding cake and the result was a hot mess. The cake looked like it belonged in a Halloween parade not a wedding. The golden butter yellow frosting of the Martha Stewart design (Van Gogh's sunflowers) really looked like the Nightmare on Elm Street instead. And, I swear that there was a layer of cardboard over the cake or something that we literally couldn't cut through. How appetizing!

My mom called Danny at Chantilly after the wedding and they agreed to a partially refund our money. Truthfully, Chantilly makes good tasting pareve cakes and for a *GREAT* price. But, do yourself a favor, get a plain white traditional cake and have your florist add a few flowers for decoration. Don't ask them to do something different or you might wind up with a scary looking result... (btw - when we showed him the picture of what we wanted, Danny told us that he'd made the MS design cake a bunch of times... maybe we should've asked to see pictures!?)
    Stephanie Married on 12/11/2010
    World of Chantilly did the cake for my friends wedding and we absolutely loved it. We wanted the same inside. I called and requested my cake, paid for it and it looked so beautiful. When we cut it, it was nothing that we had wanted and the cake was so dense and tasteless that no one could eat it. We didn't even save the top tier for our first anniversary, we save 1 tiny piece knowing we're not going to want to even have 1 bite.
    Alisa Married on 03/18/2012
    The sent me a cake that was right on the outside and completely wrong on the inside. They were very hard to get a hold of and when I called Danny (the contact) said "well I didn't check your email. You should have called." He told me to send an email. He also told me the inside is not important as long is it looks right on the outside. Basically Chantilly is the kosher cake maker everyone goes to, but don't expect to actually it eat. It's a decoration more than anything. I did get a full refund ($200) so that was something, but only after I took Danny up on his "offer" to make me a new cake. Guess the refund was easier.
  • User1643385 2+ years ago
    Disappointed in their services. The cake was not very good and getting a return call was almost impossible. Disappointing, especially because they are one of the few Kosher Wedding Cake bakery's we could use.
    Y Married on 06/01/2011
    Awful customer service! So rude and unprofessional!