Word of Mouth BBQ Co. Reviews

7 | Doylestown, OH

7 Reviews for Word of Mouth BBQ Co.

Word of Mouth was SO easy to work with (even adjusting the number of guests and dealing with a few other unforseen issues) and did a wonderful job catering at our wedding. They are extremely cost effective and dinner was wonderful! We ordered smoked chicken, pulled pork, Cole slaw, beans, and mac and cheese, which our guests are still raving about. Very, very delicious!

Sent on 08/01/2016

Devon · Married on 06/25/2016

They did an incredible job. Their food was fantastic and all of our guests raved about it. I can't believe how affordable they are with the amount of food and the quality of food they provide. They were incredible with answering any questions that we had and made the planning process go so smoothly. I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 09/03/2016

Food was outstanding and delicious! Best BBQ around and with great prices. Everything from Chicken and pork to Mac and cheese and coleslaw. Yummy deliciousness! I would recommend them for any occasion.

Sent on 11/15/2015

tara · Married on 09/06/2014

Cheryl was a complete joy to work with, easy to get a hold of and easy to talk to. Their food was excellent-guests haven't stopped complimenting the it!! The price was incredible. I will be looking for reasons to have them again! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 09/11/2014

Heather · Married on 08/16/2014

Word of Mouth BBQ catered our reception in August! Cheryl was very accommodating and stayed in continuous contact with me throughout the entire process! She made it easy and I never had to worry! Our guests raved about how good the food was. The pulled pork and smoked chicken is excellent! I highly recommend them to anyone who is having a large event !!

Sent on 09/09/2014

cindy · Married on 07/20/2014

They Did Joshua's Graduation Party ! Everyone Loved the food and they made his special request also the stuffed pulled pork potatoes. Highly recommended

Sent on 09/09/2014

I used Word of Mouth BBQ Co. for my wedding catering & I couldn't have been more pleased. Word of Mouth BBQ Co. is perfect for outdoor summer weddings. The staff customized the menu for us & provided plenty of food the day of the wedding at an extremely fair price. All of our guests left fed & happy! I still hear comments from my guests about how much they enjoyed the food.

Sent on 09/03/2014