Woose + Willie Photography and Design Reviews

6 | Midlothian, VA

6 Reviews for Woose + Willie Photography and Design

• Morgan

Morgan Cameron · Married on 08/15/2020

Amazing would be an understatement

To say that Faith was amazing would be an understatement. From our engagement photo shoot to our wedding day, each photo had incredible detail, color and told the story of that moment. She was very professional and very informative of how the process would go. Our photos were available so quickly and done so well, we could not be happier with them. Having someone take pictures of one of the biggest days of your life can be nerve racking, but Faith at Woose + Willie is capable of doing it to perfection. Thank you Faith.

Sent on 08/19/2020

Mary Daoulas · Married on 11/02/2019

Woose and willie

Faith is simply amazing!! She captured our wedding day to the fullest and I'm so glad she was the one to capture our special day!

Sent on 06/24/2020

Woose + Willie Photography and Design's reply:

Your wedding is so special to me! It is a day that I will always remember! You made such a STUNNING bride and I was so honored to be a part of your day!
  • Kelly

Kelly Hudgins · Married on 09/21/2019

Responsive, professional, efficient, and beautiful photos!

A friend of mine referred Faith at Woose + Willie to me and I am so glad she did! Faith is extremely responsive. This is a big thing for me! I reached out and heard back almost immediately and she answered all of my questions. I also received all of my engagement photos and wedding photos in record time (a couple days max for each) which is rare! I had some very specific photo requests for my wedding as I wanted to capture all of the little details and Faith listened and did a fantastic job. We also had a second shooter which was a great decision. They were able to capture all of the moments that I wanted through the day and evening of my wedding. She was also flexible throughout the day as it was hot outside so we needed to move locations from what we originally discussed, which was no problem for her. The photos turned out beautifully and have brought me back to that day (and tears were shed)!! Thank you so much, Faith!

Sent on 10/02/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 09/07/2019

There’s hasn’t been one day since my wedding that I haven’t gone through the pictures Faith took

I came across faith by luck. She had a contest on Facebook, which I won, and she graciously did my engagement pictures. I was SHOCKED when I had all of the pictures back that same night. Fast forward a little and I was SO LUCKY to be able to secure her for my wedding this September. Faith is so personable, flexible, creative & more than amazing at what she does. She was at my wedding from the getting ready to the send off & in all of that time she interacted with our family and friends, they loved her so much I have people asking for her information for any events in the future. I could make this review go on forever, the point is, if you go with Woose + Willie you will have the most beautiful memories and Faith will make all of your wedding picture dreams come true! 💕

Sent on 09/19/2019
  • Alexis

Alexis Nardo · Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing Pictures

Faith did an amazing job with my wedding photos! She made everyone feel comfortable and handled herself professionally all day long. We did bridal pictures a month before as well as a full day of wedding photography. I will definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a great photographer. She is easy to get along with, takes great pictures, and is an asset to any wedding team.

Sent on 07/30/2019

Madeline · Married on 07/06/2019

Beautiful photos, very professional, and the kindest heart..

If you are looking for a photographer who will take beautiful photos that capture the love you and your s/o share, Faith is your girl. She took the time to get to know my husband and I from the moment we started emailing about engagement photos. Fast forward to the actual engagement photo session, and it was even more clear to us that we'd made the right choice. Faith has a calm, friendly, and fun demeanor that made us so comfortable with taking photos (a feat in and of itself, because my husband and I are very awkward on camera!!). She wanted to know our love story and about our wedding plans. We were more than just a "client" to her; she wanted to have a relationship with us, and that meant the world. On our wedding day, she was on-top of making sure that all those special little moments were captured, from getting ready, to first looks, to our first kiss as husband and wife, and every fun dancing moment from the reception. She even helped me lace up the corset on the back of my dress in a way that would look most flattering and beautiful on camera! That attention to detail is what made every single photo in our gallery a beautiful, fond memory of our wedding day. I simply can't say enough good things about Faith and her photography, her friendship, her professionalism, and her kindness. Thank you, Faith, for making my and Samuel's day so special!

Sent on 06/24/2020

Woose + Willie Photography and Design's reply:

In tears reading this because it is everything I dreamed of when I decided to become a wedding photographer. Your day was simply beautiful and the moments you shared with each other and with me will always be in my heart! I am more than thankful that I was a part of your gorgeous day! I still love the photos of the reception and your mom being thrown in the air. Hands down, one of the most fun receptions I've had the honor of capturing!