Woodstone Country Club and Lodge Reviews

45 Reviews for Woodstone Country Club and Lodge

• Juliana

Juliana · Married on 09/28/2019

Wonderful Place

It is a beautiful place. The view and the atmosphere is amazing. They have enough land to have a wonderful ceremony outside.

Sent on 12/23/2018
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 08/17/2019

Planning/ organizing

We were very scared deciding on a venue. Woodstone made it easy. They were patient, kind, and flexible. We knew they were the right choice!

Sent on 12/16/2018

Woodstone Country Club and Lodge's reply:

Thank you Kayla for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you both. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness.
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 07/06/2019

Breathtaking and heavenly

Woodstone was the PERFECT place for our wedding! With breathtaking views from both the ballroom and the lodge, it was like heaven. Brenda was wonderful to work with between planning and making it a perfect day. Maitre 'D, Janice Frantz was amazing and got us everything we needed. Our day was like a fairytale that seemed surreal and we could not have been more pleased. Thank you Woodstone for making our day the best day ever!!

Sent on 07/18/2019

Woodstone Country Club and Lodge's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you both. I wish you a lifetime of happiness.
    Best Regards, Brenda

Courtney · Married on 06/21/2019

Married on 6/21/19

Just got married there on June 21, 2019 it was such an AMAZING DAY!! Brenda was such a great help with the entire process it went so smooth. Veronica in the lodge was great to. The food was amazing the staff was amazing. Friends and family had a great time and said the food was delicious. Everyone was very pleased with everything.

Sent on 07/31/2019

Anna · Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing Experience

So glad we went with Woodstone as our venue. The staff was courteous, friendly, and helpful. All of our emails were always answered timely and planning was very smooth. Everybody there works as a team and helped keep everything about the ceremony and reception running smoothly. A huge shout out to Brenda, Janice, Veronica, and Tony for all of their help, especially on the day of. Without their help, I would have been running around like a chicken without a head.

Sent on 05/06/2019

Woodstone Country Club and Lodge's reply:

Thank you Anna for your kind words. It was truly a pleasure working with you both and I wish you a lifetime of happiness.

Laura · Married on 11/11/2018

my wedding

They helped us at every turn. Everyone was exceptionally nice. Brenda was amazing to work with and got back to me quickly every time I had questions. The food was delicious.

Sent on 12/06/2018

Woodstone Country Club and Lodge's reply:

Thank you Laura for your kind words. It was my pleasure working with you both :) We hope to see you at the club . Brenda

Katie Altrichter Rigney · Married on 10/05/2018

Woodstone Country Club 10/5/18

Where do I even begin!? From the moment we stepped onto the property at Woodstone we knew it was where we wanted to get married! Brenda and the entire team at Woodstone Country Club made the planning process so easy! Planning a wedding is no joke, but it was evident from day 1 that Brenda knows what she is talking about! She was always prompt with responses and willing to offer advice and guidance. The property is BEAUTIFUL! All of our guests kept complimenting us on finding a hidden gem! The views are breathtaking and the ballroom was perfect for our big day! The food was amazing and everyone had a fabulous time! Bonus! They have an attached lodge for all your out of town guests! I CANNOT say enough good things about the entire staff at Woodstone. They were there for us before, during, and after, anticipating our every need! The accommodations were out of this world! Our wedding was perfect beyond words and Woodstone will always have a special place in our hearts! Book with Woodstone Country Club and you will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 02/18/2019

Woodstone Country Club and Lodge's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words. You both such a pleasure to work with. I hope to see you at the Club and be sure to stop in and say hi.

Lindsey · Married on 08/18/2018

I just got married at Woodstone two days ago... it was the best day of my life! Brenda was FANTASTIC and worked with us every step of the way (down to last minute requests made days before the wedding)! Veronica from the lodge was AMAZING as well!! We had our ceremony, reception, and after party all at Woodstone! Our guests loved the food and service, and loved staying in the lodge and celebrating until 2am!! We had a blast... I couldn’t be happier that Woodstone is where we spent the most important day of our lives... oh and, GET THE FIREWORKS!!! They were soo beautiful!

Sent on 08/20/2018

Donna · Married on 08/11/2018

Excellent service. Brenda and Caitlin are awesome with whom to work.

Sent on 08/13/2018

Megan · Married on 08/11/2018

It was a dream to have our wedding at Woodstone Country Club. Everyone is a WONDERFUL to work with. Brenda is amazing to work with during the planning stages. She is always quick to respond to email questions no matter how small. On the day of the wedding you will feel like a celebrity. Woodstone thinks of every detail you didn't to help accommodate you and make you feel special. On the day of Brenda, Veronica, Janice, and Tony <3 are always right where you need them to be and with exactly what you need-sometimes before you realize you need it. I can't speak enough about how amazing the staff at Woodstone is and how much they truly added to making the day special and stress free. The venue itself is beautiful and the food is top notch. You will not be disappointed with any element of Woodstone.

Sent on 08/27/2018

Christine · Married on 08/11/2018

I highly recommend Woodstone as the perfect wedding venue. Convenient to have ceremony, reception, and lodging all in one spot. Beautiful location/venue in every way. My daughter’s wedding was at Woodstone in August 2018. Brenda was extremely professional and helpful with planning the event details throughout the year. She was instrumental in making the event run smoothly including very last minute requests/changes made because of rain. She was the epitome of calm and extremely accommodating. Veronica was awesome with every aspect of the lodge including helping the groomsmen pin on their boutonnières before the ceremony ...going above and beyond. Tony and Janice we’re awesome during the ceremony and throughout the reception for any and all requests making us feel pampered. I can’t say enough about the Woodstone event staff. They helped make our day extremely special❤️
    Christine O.

Sent on 09/10/2018

Kaitlyn · Married on 08/03/2018

Brenda and her staff are wonderful! They were so attentive and helpful the day of the wedding and with all the planning leading up to the big day! Things I didn't think of or forgot to do last minute for the wedding were already done for me by the staff before I got into the reception. The facility is gorgeous and the lodge is very clean and well maintained. I would highly recommend booking your next event with Woodstone! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 08/14/2018

BRANDI · Married on 07/01/2018

I had a bridal shower for my future daughter in law and was very happy with Woodstone Country Club. Food was very good and everyone was very helpful and accommodating. Price was also reasonable. Would suggest this to anyone having this type of event.

Sent on 07/24/2018

Ashley · Married on 06/23/2018

The experts at Woodstone truly made my wedding day enjoyable and kept everything running flawlessly. As a bride, there was nothing better than to not have worry about how things were going because there was such an amazing team of people behind the scenes. Everyone we encountered was friendly, professional, and happy to help with anything we needed. On top of that, the venue is beautiful (both inside and out) and the food is outstanding. The lodge was a wonderful place for our guests to stay and a great spot for our after-party. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone looking!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Lisa · Married on 06/23/2018

My Daughters Bridal Shower was an exceptional experience for everyone that attended!!! Loved it !!!! Would highly recommend!!

Sent on 07/24/2018

John-Paul · event on: 06/07/2018

This was a fantastic luncheon!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Brenda · Married on 05/27/2018

We were so glad we picked the Woodstone Country Club for our Grandson's Baptism, the food was great and everyone was polite and very professional. Thank you to the Woodstone for making this a great day for our family.

Sent on 06/20/2018

Kevin · Married on 05/26/2018

You guys were amazing! I will definitely recommend you to anyone I know for a baby shower/bridal shower.

Megan · Married on 05/25/2018

Everything about Woodstone was perfect! The venue was beautiful, the staff was so helpful, Brenda made everything flow so well. She makes you a priority every time. The rooms in the lodge were so nice and comfortable. My guests loved using the deck during the reception and I’m so happy we chose Woodstone for our wedding day.

Sent on 06/15/2018

Jeffrey · Married on 05/20/2018

The Woodstone Country Club is a great place to have a rehearsal dinner. The food, drinks and service were second to none. Everything that we asked and paid for far exceeded our expectations. The bartender that we had in our room that evening was a great guy. He really took care of everyone and provided outstanding service. The rest of the staff was awesome as well. I highly recommend the country club. Brenda Hess was great to work with and really made it easy.

Julia · Married on 05/19/2018

Brenda and all the Woodstone Country Club staff were amazing! She was there for any questions for the months and months - even years- of planning. Up until the big day. They could not have made our wedding day any more perfect! And the venue - it speaks for itself. It is just stunning in pictures!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Lori · Married on 05/19/2018

I just had my wedding at woodstone and from start to finish it was a great day! All of the staff were extremely helpful and friendly! My wedding was great and I am so glad I went with woodstone!

Sent on 06/17/2018

Emilee · Married on 05/27/2017

Thank you for making our rehearsal dinner so beautiful! Everything was amazing!

Brittany · Married on 10/02/2016

From the first time we saw Woodstone Country Club, we knew it would be the perfect venue for our wedding and it was! In addition to being surrounded by beautiful landscaping, this lodge is filled with great commodities. We were provided with wonderful service at a reasonable price for the rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception! The wedding coordinator, Brenda, was kind, helpful, and accommodating (but we do recommend thoroughly double-checking ALL wedding details in advance). The rest of the employees were very professional as well.
    The bridal courtesy room is a very nice place for all the girls to prepare for the day and the basement is an awesome place for the guys to hang out and chill before all the formal activities begin. We were also given a complimentary bridal suite for the wedding night!
    Overall, we could not have wished for a better venue. We had a fabulous time! Thank you Woodstone!

Sent on 10/19/2016

Sarah · Married on 10/11/2014

Not only does Woodstone have a beautiful venue and backdrop, but it also has a talented and helpful staff to meet all your wedding needs. They were responsive and professional at all stages of the planning process. The day of the wedding, I didn't have to worry about anything being set up properly or coordinating vendors which made my morning of the wedding stress-free and enjoyable. In addition, the accomodations at the Lodge are perfect for overnight guests and the bridal party.

Sent on 02/26/2015