WoodsEdge Farm Events Reviews

WoodsEdge Farm Events 5
WoodsEdge Farm Events 6
WoodsEdge Farm Events 7

J · Getting married on 09/04/2020

After close to a month of searching for the perfect venue, we finally found Woods Edge Farm. I originally was obsesed with the pictures online of the twinkle lights hanging in the barn. When we arrived to find llamas, alpacas, and yaks- I was sold! (Not to mention the AMAZING home-made soaps they sell in the shop....) OH! & Larry! How could you not have a wedding with Larry! As our day approached Amy & Brent were nothing short of amazing. Any question or request I had...they had a solution. I requested draping for the ceiling and they provided it themselves! The day of our wedding I realized I forgot a cake stand-Amy whipped one out to save the day! At the end of the night, Amy wrapped our cake, held our decor until later that week, and Brent even drove us back to the hotel in his truck since we had issues with our shuttle! We could not have had a better wedding experience than we did with Woods Edge Farm. Pictures of our guests selfies with Larry are still cirulating our Facebook Feeds and many of our guests have said it was the BEST wedding venue they have ever been to! Amy, Brent, and their crew of furry friends are simply amazing.

Sent on 06/21/2017
  • Debby

Debby Lee · Married on 05/25/2019

Llama-zing Wedding!

Our wedding at WoodsEdge Farm on May 25th, 2019 was an absolutely amazing experience largely because of working with Amy as well as how original the venue was.

Amy was very responsive, patient, and professional with all of our questions throughout the planning process. When we met her and Brent for the first time in person, we couldn’t help but notice how warm and genuine they both were.

One of the curveballs we threw them was hanging lanterns randomly throughout the barn. We dropped off the lanterns on the Friday before the wedding and arrived on Saturday afternoon with the entire place transformed. Amy and Brent did an excellent job at executing what was just a vision in our heads.

The venue itself is beautiful with such character that emanates from all of the alpacas and llamas and, not to mention, the farm animal wallpaper in the bridal suite. Guests could not stop gushing about the animals and commented about how it was the most fun wedding they had ever been to.

Two side notes:
    1. WoodsEdge is a blank slate venue where you have to take care of catering, rentals, and decor on your own which could be overwhelming for some.
    2. We ended up doing a lot of DIYs, some of which required some set up. I recommend printing out or sending some pictures of how you want them set up. This is something that slipped my mind, and some of the decor ended up not looking like how we pictured them. Specifically, the place cards we made were shaped like alpacas and we worked embarassingly hard in designing them so that they could stand up on all fours, but they were never set upright and just laid flat on the table.

We highly recommend working with Amy and Brent from WoodsEdge. It ended up being the dream wedding that we never knew we wanted.

Sent on 06/10/2019
    WoodsEdge Farm Events 13
    WoodsEdge Farm Events 14

Stephanie · Married on 05/18/2019

Absolutely amazing!!

Getting married here was amazing!!! Brent and Amy were absolutely wonderful and made sure our dream wedding become a reality. No words can truly say how happy we were that we choose this venue. People still tell us everyday how much fun they had and how much they enjoyed the animals!!!!

Sent on 06/28/2019

Alexa Grantuskas · Married on 05/11/2019

Absolutely amazing

Getting married here was an absolute dream come true!!!!! Amy & Brent were absolutely amazing to work with. I knew the moment I walked into the venue we were going to be married there! No words can describe how truly happy we are that we chose this venue and wish we could do it all over again. To this day our family & friends still tell us how much fun they had and how much they all just loved the llamas and alpacas!!!!!

Sent on 07/15/2019
    WoodsEdge Farm Events 22
  • Jaime

Jaime · Married on 05/04/2019

Best day ever

This may be a little long but bear with me, it’s worth it. Where do I start? From the second I walked in to see WoodsEdge, Amy greeted me with enthusiasm and a warm smile. I immediately knew this was the place I was going to get married. For the next 11 months, Amy was BEYOND helpful while I navigated wedding planning. She was always quick to answer every phone call or email and had amazing suggestions and vendor recommendations.

Fast forward to the weekend of the wedding… WOW is all I can. I was absolutely blown away by Amy and Brent’s hospitality. They took what could have been an anxiety and stress filled weekend and made it hands down one of the best 3 days of my life. From set up to break down, they were there every step of the way. They worked with us, laughed with us, celebrated with us and answered hundreds of questions from us about their farm. They made sure that we were happy and relaxed the entire time we were there. The venue is beautiful beyond words with the overhead string lights and stunning white drapery. We had our ceremony in one of several picturesque locations on site under the arbor that Brent just built – it was utterly perfect. The convenience of having 2 huge bride and groom suites upstairs to get ready made our entire morning getting ready so carefree, comfortable, and exciting.

I could go on and on but descriptions fall short of this venue’s beauty and charm. I’m still hearing from my guests about how much fun they had and how amazed they were of the venue. The ability to interact with the animals made for an entertaining, eye opening and unique experience many of my guests had never encountered.

If you are looking for a unique venue with scenic views, gorgeous rustic appeal, and a phenomenal, personal team to work with, give Amy a shout. I promise you won’t be disappointed.

Sent on 05/10/2019
    WoodsEdge Farm Events 27
  • John

John Thress · Married on 10/27/2018

WoodsEdge Farm

Our wedding day was amazing with Amy and Brent pulling everything together for us, even with some last minute weather issues just days before the event. It was truly a wonderful time and we cannot imagine our day being held anywhere else than WoodsEdge!

Sent on 11/22/2018

Shelbey Manthorpe · Married on 10/20/2018

Book this place now!

I don’t even know how to begin this review! We had the best experience at Woods Edge. When meeting with Amy at the farm, we knew it was the perfect place for our reception. From the time we booked the location, Amy and Brent began helping us plan our perfect day. Amy was quick with answering any questions and helped guide us through the process of wedding planning. She went beyond the call of duty with checking in with all the vendors and helping us make transportation schedules. We would recommend this venue to anyone looking for a rustic theme. The barn is big and beautiful and the guests had the best time trying to take pictures with all of the animals. Book this place now!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Rachel Degraw · Married on 10/13/2018

These guys are the best!!!

Amy and her husband were the MOST accommodating and lovely to work with! They made our day the best it could be and were always there when we needed them. Amy was super quick to respond to all my emails/phone calls and even my family commented on her proactiveness. The space is beautiful -- we've been hearing from everyone that it was one of the best weddings they have ever been to. My husband and I would do it all over again just to work with Amy and Brent.

Word of advice: Please take note that these guys know what they are talking about! If they recommend or don't recommend a vendor, listen to them. They are professional experts.

Thank you guys for all that you did for us, we wouldn't have had such a special day if it wasn't for the both of you!!!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Jess · Married on 09/22/2018

Incredible.

Words cannot describe how truly incredible WoodsEdge Farm is. WoodsEdge was the ONLY place my husband and I looked at. Between the owners Amy & Brent (who were an absolute joy to work with), the hayride up to the barn, the alpacas/llamas, the lights, the hay wall, the views, the bridal/groom suites...we knew within just a few minutes that we had to have our wedding there. Choosing WoodsEdge was by far one of the best decisions we ever made and we are forever grateful for Amy & Brent for all their hard work in creating a place that now holds a special place in our hearts as well. Do yourself a favor and visit WoodsEdge first (It'll save you a lot of time)!

Sent on 10/15/2018
    WoodsEdge Farm Events 28

Caroline · Married on 09/15/2018

The biggest mistake you could make is not choosing this venue! Amy and her husband go above and beyond to make your wedding day everything you could dream of. The farm is breathtaking and the whole facility is absolutely perfect. Cannot say enough good things about this venue!

Sent on 09/30/2018
    WoodsEdge Farm Events 29
    WoodsEdge Farm Events 30
    WoodsEdge Farm Events 31
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 09/15/2018

Absolutely recommend WoodsEdge for your wedding!

I would highly recommend WoodsEdge Farm for your wedding! Brent and Amy are extremely professional and always there to help and answer any and all questions! You get the venue from Friday to Sunday so you never have to worry about sharing with another event and feeling rushed! It has so many places on the grounds if you want to have both ceremony and reception there! It is super convenient and beautiful! They make the whole process extremely stress free and easy which is exactly what you want! Our wedding at WoodsEdge was perfect and I would definitely recommend it to anyone planning a wedding!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Dakota · Married on 09/08/2018

My Dream Come True Wedding

Amy and Brent were wonderful to work with from the moment I first reached out to cleaning up the day after our wedding. Their farm is complete perfection. Our guests were in awe and I never wanted to leave. The one and only venue we looked at. I was hooked as soon as we pulled up the driveway. They were both so incredibly supportive during the planning process and especially on our wedding day. I could not have done it without them. It’s been almost a month since our wedding and people are still telling me it was the best wedding they ever went to. It was my absolute dream come true and I’m so appreciative of everyone at WoodsEdge!

Sent on 10/20/2018
    WoodsEdge Farm Events 36
    WoodsEdge Farm Events 37
  • Ashka

Ashka · Married on 09/01/2018

Planning an elegantly rustic Indian fusion wedding is ambitious to say the least, and even more ambitious after choosing a unique, “blank slate” venue like WoodsEdge. That said, I’d choose it again in a heartbeat! While being tasked with quite a bit to bring a vision to life there, the venue has so much beauty and integrity at its core; the beautifully modern barn event space, the twinkly lights, the bucolic outdoor space for the ceremony, and the resident alpacas and llamas who excitedly welcome selfies make this venue perfect for those willing to put in the work to make it their own.

Our wedding was held on September 1st, and we had about 200 guests and a jam-packed itinerary for the big day. We couldn’t have pulled it off without Amy and Brent’s active support, and I can say with certainty that our wedding exceeded all expectations. They provided impeccable service, from the initial viewing to the contract signing through clean-up the morning after the wedding. They made us feel like the top priority our entire wedding weekend, and made themselves accessible no matter the time of day/night. They even stepped in at the last minute to drape our mandap, and I couldn’t imagine a more beautiful turnout. Indian weddings are traditionally more high maintenance; between the 5:45am hair and makeup start time, the last minute ceremony planning due to the unpredictable weather, and the intricacies of an Indian/Christian fusion 2 hour ceremony, Amy and Brent didn’t complain once. Their positive energy was contagious and we couldn’t be more thankful.

Marrying vastly different cultures under one barn is not easy, let alone managing the different personalities that come with it, but they took on the challenge with open minds and open hearts. We are beyond happy to have found them, and would recommend WoodsEdge to anyone looking for a rustic chic setting in NJ/NY/PA. We will certainly cherish these memories forever and it is safe to say that our guests will do the same!

Sent on 10/12/2018
  • Carolyn

Carolyn M Haines · Married on 08/18/2018

Everything we wanted and more

There are so many reasons I'd recommend WoodsEdge farm. First of all, the owners Amy and Brent were incredibly accommodating and helpful in making sure our day was truly special. They really go above and beyond to make sure everything runs smoothly. The space is huge! Is you're having a large wedding look no further. We only had about 140 guests which isn't massive but we wanted enough space for food stations, a photo booth area and a large band and dj. And with a large bridal party of 16 total bridesmaids and groomsmen the spacious upstairs bridal suite was a huge plus! The bathrooms are clean and plentiful so guests could spend time dancing and socializing instead of waiting in line for the bathrooms. Also, there is only one wedding a weekend here so we were able to use the space the night before for any setup and to have our rehearsal dinner in the barn. And we didn't feel rushed to clean up everything at the end of the night, we were able to come back the next day and collect our things. If you love the outdoors and animals like we do, this venue is for you.

Sent on 11/05/2018

alicia · Married on 06/16/2018

From day one I was blown away with Amy and Brent! From Amy’s quick response times and how helpful they both were. You were so understanding and ready to offer us great information, tips, and suggestions. Our wedding day was unforgettable!! Every aspect from the first look, ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception was completely taken care of and I had absolutely not worried or concerns. You guys made our wedding day so special and amazing and we are forever grateful!! WoodsEdge was the perfect place to get married and the crew that runs the place is unbelievable!! Thank you for all of your hard work, you guys are incredible!!

Sent on 06/19/2018
    WoodsEdge Farm Events 38
    WoodsEdge Farm Events 39
    WoodsEdge Farm Events 40

Shannon · Married on 06/09/2018

Where do we start. The moment we walked through the rustic double doors from the front entrance we were sold. You would never know there was this MASSIVE barn from the front. From the very beginning Brent and Amy were so kind and welcoming they made us feel like family. We were doing our planning about 2 years out, and about 6 months before the wedding we were finalizing stuff from a different state and they couldn't have been more accommodating. They have a list of vendors that they approve of but if you have someone in mind you can choose your own and they will work seamlessly with them. The day of our wedding the groom was nervous and stressed and Brent and Amy eased his mind and made the day workout perfectly. Brent and Amy were the absolute BEST and we couldn't recommend anyone better. The venue is yours to make it what you want from rustic barn to classic elegance you can have whatever you make it to be. Everyone loved the Alpacas and Llamas and they are very photogenic. Do yourself a favor and GO VISIT and meet Brent and Amy, look at the property and venue space and you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 07/06/2018

Danielle · Married on 05/27/2018

We couldn't have asked for a more unique and beautiful venue! We loved the rustic feel of the farm and Amy and Brent (and Larry the llama) were super helpful, positive and there for us every step of the way.

Sent on 06/10/2018
    WoodsEdge Farm Events 48
    WoodsEdge Farm Events 49
    WoodsEdge Farm Events 50

Aimee · Married on 05/19/2018

A wedding at WoodsEdge Farm means many things: a beautiful setting on a working farm, a reception in a building used only for humans (there are plenty of buildings just for the animals that dot the landscape beautiful and house the many awesome alpacas, llamas and yaks!), and the kindest couple -- Amy & Brent -- who not only run the farm and events there, but married there. Amy is always ready with any question, big or small. You do not need to worry with this pair taking care of you, along with their staff. Thank you for all you did to make such an important and big day feel manageable. All of your little touches and attention deserve 10 stars.

Sent on 05/29/2018
    WoodsEdge Farm Events 51

Ashley · Married on 10/14/2017

Woodsedg was an amazing venue choice for our wedding. It was rustic, classic and large. They made sure our special day was nothing but extraordinary. Amy and Brent went above and beyond to help meet our expectations. Such an amazing place!

Sent on 11/05/2017
    WoodsEdge Farm Events 52
    WoodsEdge Farm Events 53
    WoodsEdge Farm Events 54

Brittney · Married on 10/07/2017

From our first visit to the barn, we knew this was the place we wanted to get married. We got married on October 7 and the property was beautiful and Amy and Brent were amazing! They were very friendly, caring, helpful, professional and made our special day even more special. We booked our wedding almost a year and a half a head of time and Amy was very helpful with helping us plan our dream wedding from start to finish. We never planned a wedding before and Amy was great with guiding us to plan OUR perfect day! The day of, Amy and Brent’s team were AMAZING! It has now been almost two months since our wedding and our guests are still talking about the venue and how beautiful and helpful everyone was!

Sent on 12/04/2017

Adriana · Married on 09/30/2017

Wonderful venue and everything I hoped for in a wedding day! Amy and Brent were awesome and attentive and were on top of everything the day of the wedding to where I didn't have to worry about a thing! Highly recommended through and through!!! A plus

Sent on 10/23/2017

Emily · Married on 09/23/2017

Working with Amy and Brent at WoodsEdge was such a wonderful experience. They are both incredibly professional, responsive and warm-hearted people.

We worked primarily with Amy leading up to the wedding. From our first visit to the venue, Amy was so welcoming and friendly. She was great at making sure we knew all the things WoodsEdge had to offer, but never made us feel pressured to select it as our venue. She was incredibly prepared to answer all of our questions and really took her time showing us around the venue. While my husband and I joke that the llamas were the reason we picked WoodsEdge, it really was Amy's professionalism. She continued to be a incredibly helpful throughout the planning process, assisting us in finding vendors, choosing decor and bringing our vision to life.

WoodsEdge itself is an amazing venue. Our guests were so thrilled to meet the llamas and alpacas (who are super friendly!). The barn is a beautiful space, and it doesn't take much decorating at all to make it wedding-ready.

Overall, we had an amazing experience at WoodsEdge and couldn't have imagined a better space to have our wedding or better people to work with.

Sent on 10/02/2017

Jessica · Married on 09/09/2017

Our special day could not have been any better thanks to the help of Brent and Amy!! They are very helpful in anyThing that you need whether it be helping with decorations, answering any and all questions, and coordinating with other vendors making our lives a ton easier!! Woods edge farm was simply an amazing place to be married!

Sent on 09/22/2017

Meghana · Married on 06/24/2017

From the beginning, Amy & Brent were so welcoming and helpful. They went above and beyond to learn what hosting a 375 person Indian wedding for the first time would entail, and they did everything they could to make the weekend go smoothly. This included everything from coordinating parking to even helping set up the altar and lighting. The wedding venue itself is absolutely beautiful, and our guests loved it! We couldn't have picked a better place have our wedding.

Sent on 07/05/2017