46 Reviews for WoodsEdge Farm Events

Indoor (8)
Scenic Views (2)
Wireless Internet (1)
46 WoodsEdge Farm Events Reviews

Woodsedg was an amazing venue choice for our wedding. It was rustic, classic and large. They made sure our special day was nothing but extraordinary. Amy and Brent went above and beyond to help meet our expectations. Such an amazing place!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Parking, Bridal Suite, Wireless Internet, Indoor, Scenic Views

From our first visit to the barn, we knew this was the place we wanted to get married. We got married on October 7 and the property was beautiful and Amy and Brent were amazing! They were very friendly, caring, helpful, professional and made our special day even more special. We booked our wedding almost a year and a half a head of time and Amy was very helpful with helping us plan our dream wedding from start to finish. We never planned a wedding before and Amy was great with guiding us to plan OUR perfect day! The day of, Amy and Brent’s team were AMAZING! It has now been almost two months since our wedding and our guests are still talking about the venue and how beautiful and helpful everyone was!

Profile Picture Brittney, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Wonderful venue and everything I hoped for in a wedding day! Amy and Brent were awesome and attentive and were on top of everything the day of the wedding to where I didn't have to worry about a thing! Highly recommended through and through!!! A plus

Profile Picture Adriana, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Working with Amy and Brent at WoodsEdge was such a wonderful experience. They are both incredibly professional, responsive and warm-hearted people.

We worked primarily with Amy leading up to the wedding. From our first visit to the venue, Amy was so welcoming and friendly. She was great at making sure we knew all the things WoodsEdge had to offer, but never made us feel pressured to select it as our venue. She was incredibly prepared to answer all of our questions and really took her time showing us around the venue. While my husband and I joke that the llamas were the reason we picked WoodsEdge, it really was Amy's professionalism. She continued to be a incredibly helpful throughout the planning process, assisting us in finding vendors, choosing decor and bringing our vision to life.

WoodsEdge itself is an amazing venue. Our guests were so thrilled to meet the llamas and alpacas (who are super friendly!). The barn is a beautiful space, and it doesn't take much decorating at all to make it wedding-ready.

Overall, we had an amazing experience at WoodsEdge and couldn't have imagined a better space to have our wedding or better people to work with.

Profile Picture Emily, 9/23/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Our special day could not have been any better thanks to the help of Brent and Amy!! They are very helpful in anyThing that you need whether it be helping with decorations, answering any and all questions, and coordinating with other vendors making our lives a ton easier!! Woods edge farm was simply an amazing place to be married!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

From the beginning, Amy & Brent were so welcoming and helpful. They went above and beyond to learn what hosting a 375 person Indian wedding for the first time would entail, and they did everything they could to make the weekend go smoothly. This included everything from coordinating parking to even helping set up the altar and lighting. The wedding venue itself is absolutely beautiful, and our guests loved it! We couldn't have picked a better place have our wedding.

Profile Picture Meghana, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Bridal Suite, Indoor, Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor

Amy and Brent are truly amazing. They really care about your vision for your day. They were extremely flexible. They worked very well with all of the vendors. No task was too small. They strung my heart vines that I made on the oak tree. They also gifted us a throw from their store. I couldn't have dreamed of a better day.

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everything was perfect! Amy and her crew kept everything running smoothly. They helped clean and organize while we got to enjoy our day. The venue was perfect and everyone had an awesome time. Would completely recommend in a heart beat.

Profile Picture Sean, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

What a stunning and breathtaking property and venue, owned and operated by two very genuine and wonderful individuals. WoodsEdge Farm has so many things to offer in terms of photographic sites and overall beauty for a wedding day. From the newly renovated railroad tracks, the flowered wall surrounding their house, the rustic barn doors and stone walls, tree-lined drive, interior barn with soy bean bales, antique rusted truck to the sprawling pastures filled with alpacas and llamas - you don't have any issues finding beautiful landscapes or backdrops for pictures. To top it off, the owners and operators, Amy and Brent, have a genuiness about them that makes you feel as though they are just as 100% invested in your wedding as you are - and it's because they are! There were on and off showers the day of my wedding and Amy was adamant about having the ceremony outside due to the small open window of time where it was clear - you could tell that she really wanted me to enjoy the field and picturesque setting that I had hoped for! Amy and Brent are sincere, easy-going and thoughtful and make everything run incredibly smoothly. They take such care and pride in their land and business and it shows from the smallest to the largest detail.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I can't say enough great things about this venue and the people who run it! WoodsEdge Farm is where dreams come true and rustic pinterest boards become reality. The property is gorgeous and huge, and not to mention the adorable alpacas, llamas, and yaks (and of course Larry, the most funniest and social llama around).
If you are looking for a unique outdoor wedding, this is it! The wedding was beyond perfect, and all our our guests raved about how this was the most fun they have ever had at a wedding. Our guests loved the hay tractor ride up to the ceremony, and getting golf carted back down to the parking lot at the end of the night.
There is such a magical vibe in the reception barn, even as the night falls - the stringing lights, hay bale wall, and up-wall lighting brightened up the place and left a cozy, fairy tale atmosphere. It was better than I had ever imagined, and Amy & Brent made sure everything ran smoothly.
From the beginning of the planning stages, all the way til the end Amy and Brent have been nothing short of amazing. They were there for us every step of the way. Amy and Brent are super friendly, frank, accommodating, confident and helpful. No matter how many questions I asked, I never seemed to bother Amy. In fact, she always encouraged to keep the questions coming. This was much appreciated, and didn't make me afraid to ask for help or answers. Whatever we imagined Amy & Brent made it happen, and they were willing to work within our budget.

Profile Picture Christine , 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My wife and I had a wonderful experience at WoodsEdge Farm. Brent and Amy are amazing with helping make everything perfect! Whatever you need they'll help you, give you great advice and make sure your day is about you.

Profile Picture Hunter, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

If you are looking for a fun, rustic, gorgeous place to have your wedding - look no further. My fiance and I only looked at 2 venues, and we immediately knew WoodsEdge was the place for us. We had some different ideas for our reception, and both Amy and Brendt were totally on board and incredibly reassuring. Amy was always incredibly responsive to emails -- helping me pick some different vendors and offering opinions and helpful suggestions along the way. She is the type of person who is so pleasant to be around, so there is minimal stress with all the wedding planning. The weekend of the event, the two of them went above and beyond to help us make the barn look like our dream. We had over 200 people with multiple food stations, and the place felt both roomy and cozy at the same time. I honestly wish I could go back and do the whole day over - just to enjoy the location and the amazing people! Don't delay in calling them -- it will be the best decision you make!

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/8/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Indoor, Bridal Suite, Parking, Wheelchair Access

We were very happy with the services provided. Amy and Brent were wonderful to work with, answered all of our questions in a timely manner, and helped create an amazing wedding for us.

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/1/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking

Our daughter's wedding at WoodsEdge Farm was a fairy tale. Being able to capitalize on the farm's already beautiful setting and customizing it, created the most absolute breathtaking ceremony location to a spectacular reception in the Event Center (others call it a barn). We also had the rehearsal dinner on site. Communication with Amy and Brent, the Farm's owners is top notch via text and email, which proved invaluable as we prepared for The Day! Their suggestions for vendors was great and their last minute - "we can make it happen" - created a flawless event. If you're looking for that special place to make your memories - this is the place! Wonderful people and wonderful setting. Thank you Amy and Brent.

Profile Picture Kaye, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Rehearsal Dinner Location

What an outstanding venue for a different event and a creative bride and groom to be!! Amy and Brent are running an incredible venue and are very accommodating. I am on the creative side of decorating and we had a very large guest list and Amy and Brent allowed me the opportunity to flip their property for our special day. I ran into a few hiccups with other vendors and they came to rescue and with their expertise, knowledge and experience, we were able to pull it all off. No matter how large or small, casual or formal, you can make this space into anything you'd like it to be. They had great referrals for various vendors in the area that were all were outstanding! My entire family cannot stop raving on how awesome our experience was with them both!!

Profile Picture User7297132, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews

The farm was gorgeous and being able to take photos with the Llamas and alpacas made my day! I am obsessed with alpacas so I might be biased but all of our guests loved feeding the animals and taking photos with them along the fence too! Plus we were able to give the kids alpaca wool finger puppets from the store and Amy gave us bags of feed for each of the kids which were a hit.

We are also pretty sure that field is somehow magical because somehow my gown came home with not a single stain or spec of dust or dirt on it. The pictures we have so far are just awesome and so special - not many couples have a llama photobombing them in their wedding shots :) Of course the grounds are lovely and the pond was nice for the more traditional photos as well!

We cannot say enough about Amy and Brent. As a bride who was trying to plan a wedding while working and going to school it was refreshing to work with a vendor that 1) Had everything under control, 2) Wasn't trying to throw in crazy charges, 3) Was always quick to answer and would even send me reminders and suggestions I hadn't considered! Plus we booked our Cake, Rentals, and Transport through suggestions they made which saved me a ton of searching.

Through all the set up and clean up Amy and Brent went above and beyond helping us - especially since everything was DIY at our wedding, and unlike most the "wedding people" I dealt with they were calm and friendly and never rudely told me I was doing something late, or wrong, etc. (Looking at you dress shop and staffing service ladies)! I would absolutely work with them again and recommend them to anyone I know.

I've had at least 10 people ask if they return to the farm just to visit and hang out because they loved it so much! (They have a store there too!)

Profile Picture Courtney, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Parking, Wheelchair Access

Every part of our wedding day at WoodsEdge was more than we'd hoped! When we arrived from the church, Amy & Brent, the farm's owners, had everything humming with the caterer. The llamas were in good spirits despite the heat, and we had a splendid time in their pen taking photos and giving them treats.

The farm itself is gorgeous. It's a 360-degree photo opp. The bucolic fences section off various pens where llamas and alpacas roam and graze alongside the outdoor cocktail hour area. Our guests had so much fun taking pictures with the animals!

The farm's hay bales are massive, circular, and act as both photo prop and natural room decoration. The cafe lights they strung up from the barn's rafters were the perfect touch, both attractive and functional. With the hay bales and the lighting set up by Amy and Brent, we had so many guests come up to us and tell us the barn looked 'pinterest perfect'!

Amy and Brent are absolutely pros and incredibly friendly. From our first visit through the wedding day, they were helpful, engaging and patient. We had a minor crisis with shuttles toward the night's end, and they were able to help us sort it out.

We are so happy that we had our wedding at WoodsEdge, we had so much fun! We cannot recommend WoodsEdge Farm highly enough!

Profile Picture Lana, 9/10/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

What an amazing venue! Amy and Brent were a pleasure to work with. They were very responsive throughout the whole process, willing to chip in and help wherever possible, and just genuinely good people. Everything went off without a hitch. People loved the barn and complemented us all night on everything from the general ambiance to the renovated bathrooms. Many of our guests also loved interacting with the Llamas. Truly, whether it was our vendors or guests, people kept asking us how we found this place and couldn't believe it even existed as it was a very idyllic setting. We can't wait to get all of our pictures back to remember this magical day!

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

What an amazing venue! Amy and Brent did everything they could to make sure that our wedding was the best day of our lives, and it was. I can't say enough good things about these two hosts. Amy is incredibly communicative via email and was instrumental in helping to work with our caterers, especially. Brent worked tirelessly to make the barn perfect--it's hard to imagine what it will all look like given that the barn is just a huge blank canvas, but he assured us that it would all work out and it did. They both did everything to make our guests comfortable, including driving my elderly grandmother to and from various locations on the farm in a golf cart. Having the alpacas and llamas around the barn and the ceremony location was an added bonus. :) Thanks WoodsEdge for exceptional service and an absolutely beautiful location!

Profile Picture Annie, 8/20/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Bridal Suite

My husband and I could not have picked a better venue for our wedding! Amy and Brent were SO incredibly helpful throughout the entire planning process. They were open to our ideas and vision, while also comfortable throwing in their own ideas and opinions. They were very responsive to our many emails and had lots of great recommendations for vendors that helped make our wedding a success. The farm is absolutely gorgeous and our guests LOVED Larry the Llama and all of the alpacas. We had our ceremony in the field close to the barn (with the alpacas in the background!) and the reception in the barn. The barn was the perfect amount of space for our 180 guest wedding, and they are easily able to accommodate for different party sizes in a way that makes any wedding- larger or small- feel intimate. It is also wheelchair accessible and has recently renovated bathrooms, which were two other important factors in our decision to choose WoodsEdge as our venue. Throughout our wedding weekend (and especially the day of), Brent and Amy went above and beyond to ensure that we had the most perfect wedding day we could have imagined; their goal is to make sure everything goes smoothly and feel flawless. My husband and I are so thankful for all that they did!

Profile Picture Teresa, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Parking, Wheelchair Access

We could not of asked for a better venue or owners to help us out with our day! Amy and Brent went above and beyond any cookie cutter type of venue would! Looking back on our day it wouldn't of been the same without them! :)

Profile Picture Rachel, 7/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

There aren't enough words to say how amazing and accommodating Amy and Brent were. Besides being an amazing set up as a venue, they were there throughout the set up and ceremony to ensure we were as happy as we could be with every aspect from set up throughout the entire ceremony and clean up. Amy also gave some excellent recommendations for some vendors like table rental and bartenders and was quick to answer the too many questions we sent her. We went with the Platinum Package and it was definitely worth it to have the extra time for set up and clean up and our guests loved the tractor ride up to the venue. The bridal party also spent the morning of the ceremony getting ready in the trophy room which had plenty of space and made the transition to the ceremony incredibly easy. We could not recommend Amy, Brent and WoodsEdge Farm for your wedding (event for that matter) any higher.

Profile Picture Christopher, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Bridal Suite

After close to a month of searching for the perfect venue, we finally found Woods Edge Farm. I originally was obsesed with the pictures online of the twinkle lights hanging in the barn. When we arrived to find llamas, alpacas, and yaks- I was sold! (Not to mention the AMAZING home-made soaps they sell in the shop....) OH! & Larry! How could you not have a wedding with Larry! As our day approached Amy & Brent were nothing short of amazing. Any question or request I had...they had a solution. I requested draping for the ceiling and they provided it themselves! The day of our wedding I realized I forgot a cake stand-Amy whipped one out to save the day! At the end of the night, Amy wrapped our cake, held our decor until later that week, and Brent even drove us back to the hotel in his truck since we had issues with our shuttle! We could not have had a better wedding experience than we did with Woods Edge Farm. Pictures of our guests selfies with Larry are still cirulating our Facebook Feeds and many of our guests have said it was the BEST wedding venue they have ever been to! Amy, Brent, and their crew of furry friends are simply amazing.

Profile Picture J, 10/29/15, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Wonderful, unique vendor! Brent and Amy work hard to make your day special and unique to you and your spouse!

Profile Picture Elizabeth , 10/17/15, 1 Review