17 Reviews for Woodrow Hall

Specialty Beer (1)
Linens (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)
17 Woodrow Hall Reviews

If you are looking for an Event Management / Planning company, then look no further than Events on The Weekends!! Our customer could not stop expressing to us their amazement as it pertained to the level of professionalism, knowledge, preparedness, and execution of their big day!! We look forward to working with you again!!

Profile Picture Tazmine, 9/2/17, 0 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I would like to thank you for the level of professionalism that was displayed

on our Wedding day.  Mr. Eddie was there and very friendly & helpful.  Your workers made me feel apart of the

Woodrow family.  What ever I needed they helped. I have nooooooooooooooooo complaints. I will gladly

recommend Woodrow Hall to anyone who is in need of  a great venue. Y'all are a little pricey, but I will say

you get what you pay for and I truly saw every dollar I spent plus more with you all!!!! I will definitely keep

Woodrow Hall in mind for my future events.

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We could not have asked for a better wedding venue. We held both our ceremony and reception at Woodrow Hall. In addition, they provided our food. We got so many compliments on the meal! People are still talking about the shrimp and grits a week later! Eddie and Tazmine were both responsive, accommodating, and easy to work with!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 6/17/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Indoor, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Outside Cake, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Limited Bar

Tazmine and Eddie were just the best to work with. We booked them for an all inclusive package (ceremony, reception, food, drinks, tableware, etc) and so glad we did. The food was wonderful and the staff was so helpful!

Profile Picture Judith, 5/13/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We have use this site for our 8th grade formal dance. The staff was second to none with friendly service and the building looked amazing. Our stakeholders was amazed at the quality given to our students. We will be back again and again.

Profile Picture Rodney, 5/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Book it!! The director (Eddie) was amazing! I have had nothing but compliments from all of the guests. It was the PERFECT place! The vintage vibe, the windows, everything was absolutely Perfect!! You won't regret it!

Profile Picture Courtney, 3/25/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Indoor, Bartender(s), Liquor License, Open Bar

WOW! Woodrow Hall rocks! This stately building is loaded with charm. The renovation is a masterpiece, and would make a wonderful backdrop for any event. I have confidence that pictures taken there (for my daughter's wedding reception) will be amazing. And the price packages are extremely reasonable. Tazmine gave us a tour, and her kindness and professionalism stood out. She took the time to explain all of our options, and by the time we left, I felt like we had made a friend. My daughter fell in love with this place, and we're looking forward to her special day. Woodrow Hall will most certainly make it memorable. We are looking forward to finishing our planning with Tazmine because I'm confident that we will be thrilled with the result. THANK YOU WOODROW HALL!

Profile Picture User7357497, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

While researching venues to have my wedding and reception at in Alabama I came across Woodrow Hall. I instantly fell in love with the character and beauty of this building. The hard part was that I'm from Louisiana and it's very challenging to have a wedding out of state. The staff at Woodrow Hall were so professional, sweet, and caring. This is my first wedding and I didn't know where to begin, but Tazmine took all of my scattered thoughts and have turned them into reality. I definitely picked the right hall to place my vision, trust, and dreams into. Thanks Woodrow Hall for ensuring that I will have my dream wedding.

Profile Picture Earlene, 4/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Romantic wedding ceremony in a quiet subdued historic venue>>> then PARTY after teh staff totally transformed the place into a nightclub atmosphere! GREAT VALUE, wonderful expereince, really edgy old and new historic space. This hall made my life easy!

Profile Picture Latonia, 5/18/10, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The minute that I walked into the 3rd floor Compass Room I immediately fell in you love! Woodrow Hall offered everything that I envisioned for my wedding ceremony and reception. The staff was also great, Brittany was so easy to work with. I would definitely recommend Woodrow Hall to other people.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 3/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Working w/ Tazmine and Brittney has made wedding planning as a bride so much easier. They were always available to help w/ questions and to get things taken care of if they could.

Profile Picture Randi, 5/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I fell in love with this venue shortly after we got engaged and knew it was going to be where I married my husband :). The space did not disappoint with its historic and elegant beauty and it comfortably accommodated our 150-165 wedding guests. On top of everything, they prepared our food and my mouth is literally watering just thinking about it. I loved working with Brittany and appreciate her professionalism for such an important occasion. If you're thinking about it, just go for it and your guests and photographers will thank you later (the natural lighting is amazing :)). Thank you for everything!

Profile Picture Andrea, 8/22/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

This venue is wonderful! Beautiful exposed brick, wrought iron fixtures and more! The staff is so helpful, they work well with other vendors and are very encouraging throughout the whole process! They did all the catering and even did a chalkboard menu for my reception! There is plenty of room to spread out on wedding day- groom and his party had the entire 2nd floor to themselves with cornhole and a tv! Trust me, you want to have your wedding here!

Profile Picture Kelsey , 12/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Indoor, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Stations, Bartender(s), Open Bar, Specialty Beer, Parking, Event Planning

The ladies that we worked with at Woodrow Hall were very accommodating to help us make sure that our reception was everything that we wanted. They were open to our caterer bringing in some tables and table linens even though the large tables used were there's. They even had a contingency plan the day before to make sure that everything was in place so that I didn't have to worry about anything

Profile Picture User3544297, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
4.3

They are willing to work with any budget!

Profile Picture User5240024, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I searched all over to find a venue that fit my vision. After visiting several locations, I came across this one and after meeting with Brittany I was sold. She was able to show me that they could provide my vision and then some. I cannot wait until my big day in November, I know it is going to be great.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 10/4/14, 4 Reviews
2.5

Woodrow Hall staff was very pleasant when booking venue, but closer to wedding date they were not catering to bride and would not allow us in venue no earlier than 2 hours before wedding start time. No other function was being held that day and staff wouldnt allow not even an extra hour for vendors or me to get dress early. They are very insensitive towards the brides needs once you sign contract. The venue is wonderful but staff need to work on personality.

View Vendor Response