Woodland Mist Reviews

6 Reviews for Woodland Mist

• Justin

Justin Fraker · Married on 07/27/2019

Absolutely perfect

Mitch was amazingly professional and made our special day that much more special by taking beautiful and creative pictures. I would highly recommend him for anyone looking for a photographer to document their special day!!

Sent on 08/21/2019
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 07/20/2019

Woodlandmist

Loved having Mitchell! He was laid back and for right in with our group! He got everything done in a very timely manor and we had a lot going on!

Sent on 08/13/2019

Gabriel Garcia · Married on 06/27/2019

Groom, lucky man who married woman of his dreams

Mitchell is the best. Consummate professional in every sense of the word. Arrived early and stayed late to ensure that our special day was documented from sober beginnings to the drunken end. I love my new wife and don’t plan to ever marry again but if I do you can’t bet your marbles that I’ll call upon Mitch again!

Sent on 08/03/2019
  • Joseph

Joseph Pitruzzello · Married on 06/20/2019

Definition of a professional

Mitch was exactly what we were looking for when hiring a photographer for our engagement photos. He was quick to respond to all the questions we had and met all of our needs. On the day of the shoot he was able to make my fiancé feel at ease and made our posing feel natural and candid. The photography was not only amazing, it was delivered to us faster than we could imagine. I will definitely be hiring Mitch to capture all my life changing events!

Sent on 08/20/2019
  • Jerry

Jerry Wills · Married on 07/21/2018

Amazing Experience

Mitch was very affordable and delivered some of the best photos we have of our children. He made taking wedding photos a fun and memorable experience. I would recommend him to all my friends and family.

Sent on 01/08/2019
  • Autumn

Autumn · Married on 03/10/2019

Fabulous and personable

Mitch has been super amazing throughout our engagement; we included him in an engagement photo shoot as well. He always does an amazing job and I am so excited to see our professional photos from our big day.

Sent on 03/12/2019