52 Reviews for Woodbridge Photography

Second Shooter (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
Matted Prints (1)
52 Woodbridge Photography Reviews

We could not have asked for a better photographer to capture our wedding! Not only were the pictures phenomenal, but Tim was incredibly professional, easy going, and courteous. He captured every minute of our day perfectly! I would highly recommend Woodbridge Photography!

Profile Picture Amber, 3/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I can't express how happy we are with the quality of work Tim did for our wedding! He is an amazing photographer and followed through with all of his promises and even went above and beyond! Now we have pictures that will last a lifetime, and can reminisce on every second of our wedding day because Tim captured it all beautifully. He was so easy to work with and met all our needs for our wedding day. If you want an amazing and creative photographer pick Woodbridge!!!!

Profile Picture Aleaha, 1/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow

Tim is an incredible photographer! We can't say how happy we are that we had him as our wedding photographer! We love our pictures! He is a true professional and produces exceptional work! We highly recommend Woodbridge Photography!!

Profile Picture Riely, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Woodbridge Photography truly exceeded all of our expectations for our wedding day. Tim went above and beyond to ensure that every moment of love during our wedding was captured. Our pictures are perfect, and we will treasure them for the rest of our lives together. The passion he has for photography shines though his photos, and he is worth every single penny we spent and beyond.

Profile Picture mary, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Very friendly and excellent pictures.

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tim was incredibly helpful and knowledgeable. He made our big day very special!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tim did a great job capturing our big day. He made us feel extremely comfortable and it shows in our pictures.

Profile Picture Aiden, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tim is the nicest person and really easy to work with. His prices are fair and our pictures turned out beautiful!! I have very high standards when it comes to responsiveness and he met all the marks. He was always quick to respond to my emails and had good communication.

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tim was very professional and quick. Very friendly and did an awesome job with our wedding pictures. I would recommend Woodbridge Photography with five stars.

Profile Picture Brittany, 8/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Getting Tim to be our photographer is the best thing we did for our wedding! The photos look amazing and Tim was extremely professional and accommodating. He personally delivered the USB with our photos, and he gave us a very nice photo frame as a gift. Tim also took time to photoshop off the mosquito bites that I got on the day of our wedding on every single photo!!!! He is truly an amazing photographer!

Profile Picture Jing, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tim with Woodbridge Photography was everything I could have ever imagine in a photographer. Tim made sure, not only people were smiling in photos, but that the bride was smiling at the end of the day. Someone you choose to capture your wedding day, should make sure every big and little detail was photographed. He did just this. While looking at the photos from our wedding day, I couldn't help but cry because I could relive the day over again. Tim is professional in all aspects, very affordable for outstanding work, and wants to make sure you are happy! I absolutely recommend this business to anyone getting married.

Profile Picture C., 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Tim was fantastic. He made the wedding all about us, and definitely made sure we were exceptionally happy. He spent plenty of time with the guys in the morning to get photos, and then lots of time with the girls. Got tons of pictures of our ceremony and finished it off at our reception. He spent the entire day with us capturing every moment, even the pizza in between photo ops. His finished product is all over our house and he provided memories that we will cherish forever.

Profile Picture Jeff, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I cannot say enough good things about Tim. He did amazing. Our pictures turned out wonderful. He had great ideas for photo shots, and even let me have input on ideas. I appreciated that. All our family members (and other vendors) said that he was wonderful and are in love with our pictures. He met with us to show us our pictures and even framed a photo for us, which we didn't expect but truly shows how much he cares about his clients. Will definitely be using him for future photography needs.

Profile Picture User5081779, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Slideshow

Tim (Woodbridge Photography) is beyond incredible. He was able to capture our personalities in each picture and the beauty of our special day. He was professional and made us feel at ease. Our wedding pictures are amazing and we are grateful for the wonderful job he did. His attention to detail captured real moments. I have received many compliments for his outstanding work. You will not regret choosing Woodbridge Photography for your special day!

Profile Picture Denisse, 4/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I could not be happier with Tim Rios and WoodBridge Photography. During our initial meeting with Tim he told us he put 110% into everything he did – Tim did just that. He is charming and fun to work with but also demonstrates enough authority to direct a lively wedding party. We developed a comfortable working relationship with Tim during our engagement shoot, which further boosted our confidence in who we were going to be working with on our Big Day. Our communication with Tim was flawless – he helped us develop a wedding itinerary, emailed us regularly over the months leading to the wedding, and communicated a clear day-of plan. Tim is an artist, who truly loves what he does. Our pictures are AMAZING!!! He was able to capture beautiful photos from early afternoon to late in the evening. Tim is especially talented at utilizing lighting in multiple settings. We really cannot say enough about our experience working with Tim and WoodBridge Photography. We have already recommended Tim to many of our close friends and will continue to do so!

Profile Picture Karen, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Woodbridge photography was nothing short of amazing. We use Tim for every occasion no matter what. I highly recommend this company for any photography need you may have... Thank you Tim for everything that you do for us and making our special moments last a lifetime...

Profile Picture Jarrett, 3/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

If saying Tim ( of Woodbridge Photography) was great, that would be an understatement but Tim work is amazing!! He was very professional but yet still made my husband and I feel comfortable to be ourselves in front of a camera as if we've done this numerous times before. From the engagement photos to our wedding, never once had me have any second thoughts or be nervous to see if he got the right moments! I'm speechless with my wedding photos and beyond honored to have had you capture one of the best moments in our lives for us to cherish forever! I can not exaggerate enough you will not regret having Tim capture any memorable moment in your life! I will continue and never doubt to use Tim anytime I need it. Thank you so much Tim,? see you soon!??

Profile Picture Genesis, 3/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I was so AMAZED by the quality of our wedding pictures! Weird lighting in the church and reception hall? No problem! Fast motion pictures on a carousel? No worries! Tim followed us all over Tucson. He did an awesome job of capturing candid shots of my family and friends while also getting all the traditional poses. And his color editing was phenomenal! It's obvious that he really enjoys working with people and capturing beautiful moments. I'm thrilled to have pictures that my college friends think are cool and contemporary and that my grandparents think are beautiful and timeless.

Profile Picture Amy, 1/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tim was such a pleasure to work with! I had the hardest time finding a photographer when I finally came across Woodbridge Photography. All of his work was AMAZING and all of his packages were very reasonable. As soon as we met I knew he was the perfect photographer and I was not wrong! Communication was always there. He asked a lot of questions to make sure he delivered exactly what we wanted, answered all of questions (I had a lot) and was always quick to respond to my messages and phone calls. Tim was always very accommodating to our schedules and made meetings very close and convenient. All of our engagement and wedding pictures came out absolutely breath taking. All of our family and friends were blown away and anyone we know getting married always asks us for his information so they can use him too! It POURED on our wedding day and we were not able to finish taking wedding pictures. I was so bummed out but Tim being the amazing photographer he is, offered to finish taking our pictures on another day. This was amazing and we were able to get so many more amazing pictures that wouldn't have been possible before. Definitely a blessing in disguise! I felt like Tim went above and beyond for us to make our day as special as possible. I don't think anyone would have done as an amazing job as he did. We are definitely so blessed to have found him and have him a part of our special day and we will definitely be using him for any future picture needs!!

Profile Picture Fiana, 12/31/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

Tim and his second photographer were great at paying close attention to detail as well as our likes and dislikes. Both made an awesome job in making my husband and I feel very comfortable when taking the pictures. Tim was very flexible with his time and made sure to get eveything he could from our wedding. We will definately be hiring Tim to capture our future events.

Profile Picture Suzette, 12/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My wedding photos couldn't have turned out any better! Tim is very professional, friendly, and you can tell how much he loves what he does. I highly recommend Woodbridge Photography!

Profile Picture Rhiannon, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tim was AMAZING! I don't have one single complaint about him. His professionalism is unlike any other - prompt with responses, super creative, and not to mention an amazing photographer! He works hard for his shots and does whatever necessary to get the perfect shot. Even for someone like myself who feels awkward I'm front of camera, he helps make it look so effortless and flawless for the perfect one. Our experience from beginning to end was easy and painless. Especially in a time like this, it felt really good to have at least one thing to not worry about. The turn around time for our pictures was no time at all. It feels so good to see everything from a different perspective especially when a day like your wedding goes by in a flash! I will definetly be referring him to anyone and everyone. I know I will be using him again for all my photography needs.

Profile Picture Samantha, 11/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Tim is the best. He is a true professional that will go through great lengths for your event. Thank you Tim for the great memories.

Profile Picture Joseph, 11/5/16, 1 Review

I highly recommend Tim.
He is an amazing photographer and an all around awesome person. Our engagement as well as wedding photos came out wonderful. We will continue to use Tim for all our future photo needs.

Profile Picture Monique, 11/5/16, 1 Review