Woodbridge Golf and Country Club Reviews

Woodbridge Golf and Country Club 2
Woodbridge Golf and Country Club 3
Woodbridge Golf and Country Club 4

Rebekah · Married on 04/16/2016

I just had my wedding and reception at the Woodbridge Golf and Country Club in April 2016. Catherine and her team did an amazing job. The entire planning process was well organized and we were able to cater the event to what met our needs. The venue is absolutely beautiful and the service by the staff was excellent. There are a few different options for the outdoor ceremony. We picked the oak tree location which worked out perfect for the number of guests and the time of the ceremony. The set up of the decorations for the ceremony site and reception site was elegant and beautiful. The food was amazing and they even made sure to have a few of the appetizers from the cocktail hour, which took place while we were going to different locations for post ceremony photos, set aside for us to enjoy. The staff was quick and professional in dealing with everything that was planned for our wedding and in dealing with any issues that arose as the event went on. This venue works well with the other professionals we hired as well, which made the day go smoothly. My husband and I greatly appreciated the hard work and planning by Catherine and her team as we were able to show up for our wedding day and enjoy the ceremony and reception. The whole day was everything we had hoped for and wanted. My husband and I highly recommend Woodbridge Golf and Country Club.

Sent on 05/01/2016

Jenna · Married on 10/14/2017

WGCC is so great! They handled every request and step of the process with the upmost professionalism. Catherine and her team went out of their way to make sure our day was absolutely perfect!

Sent on 10/25/2017
    Woodbridge Golf and Country Club 5
    Woodbridge Golf and Country Club 6
    Woodbridge Golf and Country Club 7
    Woodbridge Golf and Country Club 8

Woodbridge Golf and Country Club's reply:

Thank you, Jenna! We loved hosting your perfect day! Here's to happily ever after!