Wood-n-Crate Designs Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Y
    Yvi P. Married on 07/04/2020

Fairy lit dream wedding

I am a wedding planner/designer, and I love this vendor. Every bride has loved their immaculate farm tables, no scuff marks here folks! Their bistro lighting is perfect and easily set up. They were prompt and were very flexible when the outdoor space needed some maneuvering and last minute changes to the set up. Without there expertise, I highly doubt we were able to set up and create a dreamy lit atmosphere for the bride. 10 stars!

Wood-n-Crate Designs's reply:

We love working with you Yvi. You are so talented! We love that you noticed our farm tables are scuff-free. We do our best to keep them looking pristine!
  • Jill
    Jill C. Married on 06/05/2020

Top notch rental experience!

We rented farm tables, benches, pub tables, and wood backdrop for a party. The company was very professional from initial email contact through pickup of products. The products are beautiful. We saved money because linens are not needed. Much easier with two benches a side versus chairs. Pricing, product, delivery, contact and staff were the best! Highly recommend
  • Brent
    Brent C. Married on 04/11/2020

The best for the most special day

We visited them and went back and forth over what we wanted to do for our wedding. They were prompt, friendly and above all the best for any wedding. So happy for our choice and can't wait for our wedding in 2020
    Lisa M. Married on 04/04/2020

Relief thru Covid-19

My wedding plans completely changed due to COVID-19. Wood-n-Crate were completely flexible with my changes which made things much less stressful. Though very small, everything turned out beautiful.

Wood-n-Crate Designs's reply:

Thank you Lisa, we are happy it turned out beautifully. It's wonderful to know that love isn't cancelled, even though everything else is! Best wishes!
  • Christen
    Christen C. Married on 03/14/2020

Perfection!

Wood-N-Crate gets my absolute highest recommendation. Our wedding was BEAUTIFUL because of them. Their tables and benches are beautiful, and set a completely different ambiance than using tables covered with cloth, and the lighting job completed by Travis was stunning. We had lights strung over the entire yard and throughout a large ironwood tree, which acted as our backdrop to our ceremony. Wood-N-Crate made the setting beautiful, and are incredible people. They are accommodating, talented, and enthusiastic. We are so happy we chose this family owned company!
  • Jackie
    Jackie Married on 11/09/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

We had an amazing experience! They were always very responsive and have great products! We got the bundle package and it definitely made it look so beautiful! Everything was perfect!

Wood-n-Crate Designs's reply:

Thanks for the kind words, Jackie and for uploading the pictures of your wedding! Everything does look perfectly beautiful!
  • Karen
    Karen P. Married on 11/02/2019

Wood-n-Crate Designs Setting the stage!

Carole and her team are personable, professional and provide a beautiful product!
    Their farm tables and chairs set the whole tone for our elegant but warm backyard reception. We only decorated with succulents in terra cotta pots the perfect accent to the beauty of the tables. They accommodated our every need in 2 locations and the staff was enthusiastic and timely.

Wood-n-Crate Designs's reply:

Karen, thank you so much for your kind review. My crew loved setting up in your backyard for the reception and the venue for the ceremony was awesome! Just so you know, we offer a returning customer discount and we look forward to hearing from you again for any other events you might be planning!
  • Ms. SherReese Mayberry
    Sherreese Married on 10/19/2019

Great Designs

Wood N Crate Designs helped to create a wonderful atmosphere for my backyard wedding reception. From the lighting, to the tables and all the extras - the attention to detail could not have made for a better ambiance.
  • Jen
    Jen L. Married on 10/09/2019

Great rentals!

So glad we found Wood N Crate! The bride was all set to order from another vendor, but I happened upon this company, and was able to save her a significant amount of money! And everything was high quality, in great shape, and really added to the whole look of the wedding. Thank you Carole!

Wood-n-Crate Designs's reply:

We're glad you found us too! It's wonderful to hear that our inventory suited your needs. Thank you for working with us!
    Juanita R. Married on 10/05/2019

Pinterest Fairytale Wedding

I wholeheartedly recommend Woodncrate for your rentals. I walked into our reception and I choked up. It was my dream woodsy, fairytale, twilight wedding. The farm tables looked gorgeous, the s’mores bar was a hit with our guests, and the benches looked stunning during our ceremony in the Prescott forest. Everyone was so kind, easy to work with and professional. Woodncrate helped my dream wedding come to life. See my Instagram @lvebythemoon to see real photos of how gorgeous everything was. Thank you for everything Woodncrate!
  • Lissa
    Lissa Married on 03/23/2019

Beautiful and Affordable

Wood n Crate not only have beautiful farm tables they were a delight to work with! There are so many companies out there charging an arm and leg for these tables, WoodnCrate allowed me to have the exact look I wanted at price I could afford! They were so sweet, threw in our sweetheart table for free! They always got back to me in a timely manner, usually same day- which is a great find in a vender! I was so happy to have them part of my day

Wood-n-Crate Designs's reply:

Lissa you were a pleasure to work with! Your reception area turned out so beautifully. We loved how you decorated our tables to match your style!
    Brittney Married on 12/08/2018

Great to work with!

The decor was so cute and such great quality, and the service was amazing! They delivered everything for us and picked it up after the wedding. Super convenient and very easy to work with!
    Andrea Married on 11/10/2018

Above and Beyond and Beautiful!

Wow!! This family run business were absolutely amazing and wonderful to work with! They transformed our backyard into exactly what we envisioned with their lighting, tables, chairs and dance floor...it looked so amazing that we want to make our backyard look like this all the time! I would HIGHLY recommend them!

Wood-n-Crate Designs's reply:

We loved how your backyard wedding turned out! You made perfect use of our Backyard Wedding Bundle. So happy to hear that it created exactly what you were looking for! Thanks Andrea!
    Danielle Married on 11/03/2018

Great Experience

We rented a personalized welcome sign, giant Jenga and cornhole set for our November wedding. Carole at Wood-n-Crate is just wonderful, friendly and professional. I was able to meet her at their warehouse to see the items before finalizing our rental, and also to take a look at their other inventory that wasn’t all on their website. They were prompt and organized, and all of our rentals made it to our wedding!
  • Hannah
    Hannah Married on 09/29/2018

Above and Beyond!

Carole and her team went above and beyond for our wedding! She took the time to meet with me (the bride) and my mom personally, was flexible and provided many different options to fit our predetermined budget, and was an absolute joy! On the day of the event, we heard nothing but amazing things from all of our other vendors, our wedding planners, and even the guests. The ceremony and reception took place in the same spot and needed to be "flipped" in an alarming (and amazing) 60 minutes. Their planning team and the crew on the day of were stellar. Would highly recommend to a bride or couple that is in need of personal, professional rentals without the crazy overhead at other companies.
  • Becky
    Becky A. Married on 02/11/2018

Highly recommend!

I have used Wood-n-crate Designs for three occasions over the past two years. They made our event stress free with their dependable staff who met and surpassed our expectations by their helpful insights and professional expertise. The company is excellent to work with, and very generous with their resources.

Wood-n-Crate Designs's reply:

Thanks Becky, we enjoyed working with you and your committee as well! We're always happy to support a great cause like yours.
    Adam Married on 12/31/2017
    Fantastic company to work with. We rented 7 farm tables from them for a wedding. The tables were beautiful, affordable, setup/takedown was timely, and communication was great. Highly recommend.
    Debbie Married on 09/24/2016
    I work as a wedding planner and expect a high level of quality from the vendors I work with. The Wood-n-Crate team designed a custom backdrop for a recent event of mine. It turned out better than I had hoped. At the same event we lit the walkway to the doors with their black lanterns.....so gorgeous! We had so many compliments from the guests. My clients were extremely pleased. I have also rented their farm tables and half-size benches. The wood is beautiful and the bench size is convenient for guests to get up and down from the table. Their prices are fair and their setup and delivery crew is polite and efficient. Carole is always quick to respond to my questions and works hard to make sure everything is perfect. I have already booked another event with Wood-n-Crate Design.
    Misha Married on 08/26/2016
    Loved this company! They have a ton of cute/unique items to add to your wedding. They can help provide all the little touches that pull an event's look together! The owner is also very flexible and willing to work with you. Great experience and really couldn't have found the same items to rent anywhere else.
  • User2705586 2+ years ago
    I love this company! They delivered the doors the day before my wedding and picked them up the day after. I didn't have to worry about a thing and the doors added the perfect touch to my wedding. I will definitely recommend them to my friends!
  • karla
    Karla Married on 07/12/2012

Awesome Farm Tables!

I am a Day of Coordinator/ Wedding Planner and while searching for options for my Client's Backyard Wedding rentals, I found this amazing, family operated business. I loved their inventory right away and even more, the reasonable pricing for their farm tables! It was easy to communicate with Craig throughout the whole process (quotes, delivery, set up and pick up). I will continue to recommend them as my Preffered Vendor and to anyone who is looking to make the most our of their budget! Love, Karla Mundy

Wood-n-Crate Designs's reply:

Thanks Karla! We look forward to our continued working relationship. We love our wedding planner friends!
    Tanner F. Married on 10/17/2020

Last Minute Save!

Wood-n-Crate Designs saved us after another vendor failed to deliver our customized welcome sign on-time for our wedding.

The night before our wedding, I sent Shelby an emergency email at 9:35 PM and she responded at 10:31 PM and got us a customized sign the next day. If that isn't 5-star customer service, then I don't know what is!

Wood-n-Crate Designs's reply:

Thanks Tanner! We are more than happy to go the extra mile for our customers! Love, the Wood-n-Crate Team
    Craig Married on 09/04/2015
    The company is new and you can tell they are just starting out, but they were a pleasure to work with! My wife loved their selection of furniture and decorations, especially the Italian soda bar. It ended up being the biggest hit at our reception.