Wondery Photography Reviews

14 | Tomball, TX

14 Reviews for Wondery Photography

Kathryn Blay · Married on 07/10/2020

Awesome Photography!

Natalie was the ultimate professional. She was able to capture so many candid moments. The photos were beyond our expectations. We would highly recommend.

Sent on 12/23/2019
  • Lyndsi

Lyndsi Bible Brock · Married on 05/11/2020

The best decision i made for my wedding

I hit the jackpot when I chose Natalie to be the photographer for my wedding and engagement photo session! She is super easy to work with, quick to respond to emails, and takes GORGEOUS photos. On the day of the wedding, she was great at keeping things moving so we could power through family photos and get to the reception. I seriously could not recommend her enough!

Sent on 12/19/2019

Mia Johnson · Married on 12/14/2019

Best decision we made for our wedding ; d!

Just book with Natalie now! She is wonderful at what she does and has an amazing team. I felt so incredibly comfortable with her throughout the whole process and she did not disappoint!

Sent on 01/24/2020

Stephanie Johnson · Married on 11/30/2019

BEST WEDDING PHOTOS EVER! Natalie was such a joy to work with and spend our wedding day with!

THE BEST EXPERIENCE working with Natalie! She combined her creativity with our vision and produced incredible pictures. We have received so many compliments on our photos and have shots from every moment of the day. She was easy going and extremely enjoyable to work with. We are so grateful we decided to work with Natalie because we have amazing pictures and memories forever!

Sent on 01/26/2020

Helen James · Married on 08/10/2019

Just. Wow.

I just got my video back in under two weeks after the wedding and I CANNOT STOP WATCHING IT. WOW. Not only did they exceed my expectations, delivering the video so fast, but they also did not sacrifice quality. Wondery is the real deal!

Sent on 01/21/2020

Bailee · Married on 04/20/2019

We cannot stress how incredible Wondery Photography is to work with. Natalie made us feel totally comfortable and was great about us to pose, where to look, and how to get the best shots. She was honest about which spots weren’thow photographing well, and created a great vibe that led to wonderful pictures. We were fortunate enough to win a free shoot with Wondery through a bridal show, and it was such a experience and the pictures turned out incredible. We are so happy with everything involving Wondery and highly highly HIGHLY recommend them to anyone looking for a fun, personal, great photography experience!

Laura Beth · Married on 03/02/2019

Such a joy to work with!

Natalie was so amazing! We loved working with her and she took beautiful pictures. The day of our engagements, it was pouring down rain but she stuck it out and got us with the most gorgeous rainbow! I absolutely loved my bridals and all of our wedding photos as well. And she was so nice, easy to communicate with and had our pictures to us within a week! Thanks Natalie!

Sent on 03/13/2019
  • Sydney

Sydney Burgjohann · Married on 02/11/2019

Perfect price and photos!

I had heard so many horror stories of photographers from my friends, and Natalie couldn't have been further from that!! She was SO easy to work with, great spirit, and made me feel confident all day. I had shopped around some to find her, with one of my main concerns being budget, and once we talked over the phone I knew I didn't need to look any further! Would recommend Natalie to any of my friends! Thankful to have found her!!

Sent on 12/27/2019

Sheri Stromp · Married on 11/17/2018

Photographer

We loved having Natalie as the photographer at our daughters wedding. She is so sweet and professional. She took 1000’s of pictures and they were so good it took forever to decide which ones to order. I highly recommend Wondery Photography.

Sent on 12/14/2018
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 10/13/2018

A wonderful experience

Natalie did an excellent job. She was very patient and answered all of our questions. Neither my (now) husband nor myself have been the type of couple eager to pose for pictures, but Natalie was able to get us to relax and get some great shots for both our engagement shoot and wedding. She really captured the essence of us and our families.

Sent on 09/08/2019

Christina · Married on 11/11/2017

After seeing Natalie's work at my best friend's wedding I knew that I had to have her. I had very high expectations of her yet she still managed to blow me away with how amazing her photos turned out. She made my fiance (now husband) feel at ease during our engagement photos (which was definitely not an easy feat), was not afraid to get down a dirty during my bridal photos at a state park and lastly made my wedding day photos turn out better than I could have ever imagined. We got married and had our reception at an airplane hangar so it was DARK, but you can't tell at all from the photos! She made it look like it was day time in there. Natalie is truly an artist and I highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for quality photos to last a lifetime!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Erin · Married on 12/03/2016

Natalie by far exceeded my expectations when it comes to a professional photographer. From engagement photos and bridals to the day of, it could have not gone any smoother. I appreciated so much that she took the time to make sure my photos captured what I wanted them to, and not just " a bunch of pretty pictures". Wondery is a professional company that gave me one less thing to worry about during my wedding. For a family with no professional photo experience, Natalie made sure we were all comfortable and held our poses and thank goodness for good angles!! The process was smooth as can be. I know who my go to photographer will be in the future, and I even gained a great friend along with it!

Mandi · Married on 03/18/2016

Natalie was such an amazing photographer from start to finish. She gave us the most beautiful engagement photos, bridals, and wedding photos. The girl knows how to pose you to make it look natural. She also knows how to direct everyone when it comes time for family pictures at the wedding. What could have been chaos with a big family, was done in 10 minutes. Every single person at my wedding was beyond impressed with how Natalie seemed to be everywhere photographing everything. She also made an outdoor wedding with 30 mph winds look good, so that was impressive in itself. Natalie is incredibly talented, her photos are beautiful, and she knows how to manage a wedding. You will be extremely grateful for that last part when it comes to your big day.

Meghan · Married on 05/16/2015

I could not have asked for a better wedding photographer than Natalie and her Wondery team. She worked with my me and my husband through the bridal and engagement sessions and made us feel comfortable and natural. Building this relationship prior to our wedding day was essential to the beautiful wedding pictures we received. She really has a knack for making people feel relaxed in front of her camera. I couldn’t believe how beautiful my wedding photos turned out. I can’t stop looking through them. Seriously, I highly recommend Wondery. I couldn’t imagine working with any other photographer