Wonderland Bridal Reviews

275 Reviews for Wonderland Bridal

• Danielle

Danielle Curry · Getting married on 11/20/2021

Best experience ever

I went somewhere else to get a dress and honestly had the worst time. I was dreading going to look again. Like honestly on the verge of tears. After the first dress I realized this would be a much better experience! They understood my vision and made me feel so pretty! I found the dress within like 4 and then I had to decide between 2 which I never though would happen!

Sent on 01/28/2020

Wonderland Bridal's reply:

Thank you Danielle for this amazing review! You looked so great in everything you tried on but I'm glad we were able to narrow it down. :) I am so excited to see pictures of you on your special day. See you soon! XO Alicyn
  • Nicole

Nicole Vidrine · Getting married on 07/24/2021

Best Bridal dress Boutique

They are amazing, Cecilia is a sweetheart along with all the ladies in the boutique. Everyone was wonderful but Cici (Cecilia) was amazingly attentive and completely understood what I wanted, we played a game and it was very emotional. Thank you for making me feel special and for having my dream dress. The experience was unforgettable!!! I highly recommend all brides to visit the boutique, they will surely find their dream dress.

Sent on 01/07/2020

Wonderland Bridal's reply:

Nicole, I am so happy you had such an amazing experience! Truthfully, you did all the work for me! You knew exactly what you wanted and even picked the dress! You are such a sweet bride and I cannot wait for your dress to arrive. You look absolutely breathtaking! Love you lots hun!
    - XOXO, Cecilia

Kayla Hight · Getting married on 05/30/2021

These girls are amazing!

I can not thank theses girls enough! I was very nervous about trying dresses on as I am a plus bride and dress shopping just did not sound very exciting. Melanie was an absolute gift! she was so sweet and helped pick out the perfect dress for me. The session was a private session, which maid it feel extra special! I would 1000 times recommend Wonderland Bridal!

Sent on 12/05/2019

Hi Kayla!
    You are so sweet! I had so much fun getting to know you during our appointment together. It was so much fun experiencing your "Say Yes" moment with you. You are going to make a stunning bride. I look forward to seeing you in May! XOXO
    Love,
    Melanie
  • Ria

Ria Ioannides · Getting married on 05/22/2021

Amazingly Awesome

Alicyn is amazing!! She was extremely patient and kind. Really listened to what I was looking for. Amazing collections!! Worked well within in my budget. Made sure I understood everything before anything was ordered. Beyond happy I went to her.

Sent on 12/23/2019

Wonderland Bridal's reply:

Thank you for your amazing review Ria! It was my absolute pleasure helping you find your dream dress. It has been so great getting to know you and details of your wedding. I can't wait to pics of you on your special day! See you soon! XO Alicyn
  • Melanie

Melanie Figueroa · Getting married on 02/27/2021

Wonderful experience!

Since the moment I arrived to the shop the experience was wonderful. The owner Patti, was very welcoming, attentive and professional. All the dresses she showed me were gorgeous which for a moment became a little difficult for me to choose, but at the end she helped me make that decision easier. I highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for the dream wedding dress.

Sent on 10/10/2019

Wonderland Bridal's reply:

Thank you, Mel! It was such a pleasure meeting you and mom and helping you both find dresses!! You are going to make such a beautiful bride. Loved working with you. You are such a sweetheart :)

Patti ~
  • O

Olivia Polk · Getting married on 01/16/2021

Beautiful dresses & awesome staff!

Alicyn and her staff were so helpful in finding me my dream dress!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Wonderland Bridal's reply:

Thank you Olivia for your wonderful review! I am so happy you chose Wonderland to help you find the perfect dress for your special day. See you in two weeks! XO Alicyn
  • Ciara

Ciara Schoenfeld · Getting married on 12/23/2020

Amazing!!!!

Everyone was so attentive. Got back to me the same day and seemed so excited to help us on the phone! When I went in with my family the smiles on everyone’s faces made it so special for me! The first place I went to and got my dress there!

Sent on 01/28/2019

Wonderland Bridal's reply:

Thank you Ciara for your beautiful review! We loved helping you find the perfect wedding gown for your special day! Please feel free to call or email us with any questions you might have until your dress arrives! See you soon! XO The Wonderland Bridal Team

Casey Pino · Getting married on 12/19/2020

An amazing experience!

I could not have chosen a better place to pick my wedding dress. The ladies are so sweet and Patient. They had exactly what I was looking for. I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 11/11/2019

Wonderland Bridal's reply:

Thank you Casey for your wonderful review! We loved helping you find the perfect wedding gown for your special day! It was so great meeting your mother and your sister. Please feel free to call or email us with any questions you might have until your dress arrives! See you soon! XO Alicyn

Amanda · Getting married on 12/18/2020

The best wedding dress shopping experience

I don’t even know where to start, Wonderland Bridal provided me a wedding dress shopping experience that I could have only dreamt of. Patti and Alicyn were incredibly welcoming, it almost felt like meeting old friends even though I met them for the first time, that’s how easy the connection was! From start to finish, they were professional, knowledgeable, and honest. I had originally went in the bridal shop with an idea and over a dozen photos of what I thought I wanted, Patti asked me to keep an open mind during the process and asked if it was okay to try on different styles as well.... thank goodness I did, because what I originally came in wanting actually ended up not being what I choose. Patti and Alicyn know what they are doing, they saved the best dress for last, because the dress was not even zipped and I was already in tears. Who knew I’d “SAY YES TO THE DRESS”, not only on my 1st try of dress shopping, but a completely different dress than what I believed I wanted. The assortment of gowns Wonderland Bridal has available is endless with so many options, the store is immaculate, and so well kept! My family and I felt incredibly welcomed, I can’t thank the team at Wonderland Bridal enough for helping me find my dream dress and within my budget!!! Best bridal shop in South FL!!

Sent on 02/16/2020

Amanda L Lucas · Getting married on 12/01/2020

Found my dream dress!

The staff at wonderland bridal was amazing! Melanie was key to helping me find my dream dress! I would definitely recommend them to anyone shopping for a wedding dress!

Sent on 04/22/2019

Wonderland Bridal's reply:

Thank you Amanda for your amazing review! We really enjoyed helping you find the perfect dress for your special day! You are going to make a gorgeous bride. XO Melanie and the Wonderland Bridal Team

Jennifer Kharrazian · Getting married on 11/28/2020

Said yes to the dress

I can't express how wonderful Patti and her staff are. I said yes to my dress and Patii made it so special and so breathe taking. What a amazing experience. Thank you so much absolutely speechless.

Sent on 09/22/2019

Wonderland Bridal's reply:

Aww Jenny! You're the sweetest! I'm so happy to have met you and been a part of your SAY YES experience. You are truly going to make a gorgeous bride. Can't wait to see you back when your dress arrives :)

Patti~

Savannah Neese · Getting married on 11/21/2020

Amazing experience!

Cici made my “say yes to the dress” experience absolutely perfect! I’m so thankful she was there to help with this special experience! She made my decision so easy!

Sent on 12/16/2019

Wonderland Bridal's reply:

Savannah, thank you for taking the time to write this review! I am SO glad that you made the drive from the opposite coast (teehee) to our store. You looked so so stunning and I cannot wait for the dress to come in and see the finished product. Happy wedding planning!
  • Shelby

Shelby · Getting married on 11/14/2020

Wonderful experience! Thanks Melanie!

Melanie & Patti were fantastic! Attentive, sweet & listened to all my feedback to adjust my dresses accordingly! They were so patient & made me feel special.

Sent on 11/23/2019

Wonderland Bridal's reply:

Hi Shelby! We are so glad that we could find you the perfect dress for your special day. We can't wait to see your beautiful pictures and see how your sunflower vision comes to life! We appreciate you and look forward to seeing you soon!
    Melanie & Patti
  • Lexi

Lexi Belle · Getting married on 10/31/2020

Wonderful experience

The whole experience was easy, fun and memorable. The staff was so kind and caring. I found the dress of my dreams and I have a great memory behind the finding the dress

Sent on 12/15/2019

Wonderland Bridal's reply:

Sweet sweet Lexi! Thank you for taking time to write about your experience with us! I am still reeling over your super fun wedding plans and cant wait to see the finished product. We'll call you the minute your dress comes in and schedule your try on appointment.
    - XOXO, Cece

Daniela Lozano · Getting married on 10/24/2020

Amazing Dresses & Great Service

Wonderland Bridal was the first place I went to look at dresses with my mom & we left having purchased my dress. So many beautiful options and great prices. I loved how personalized the attention was and so helpful. I would recommend to any bride!

Sent on 11/25/2019

Wonderland Bridal's reply:

Thank you Dani! It was so much fun meeting you and mom and being a part of your Say Yes moment. The dress is perfect and you're going to make a gorgeous bride! So excited for you :)
    Patti ~

Carlie Boyle · Getting married on 10/24/2020

First dress I tried on!

Was an amazing experience here! Loved everything about this boutique! CC was amazing with helping me with trying on and deciding. The first dress I tried on was THE ONE. I showed pictures and they got it perfectly.

Sent on 12/07/2019

Wonderland Bridal's reply:

Carlie thank you for taking the time to write a review of your experience with us! You and your guests were such a delight to work with! Every detail of this dress looked absolutely amazing on you. Can't wait till your dress arrives and we get to see the whole package!
    XOXO, Cecilia
  • Felicia

Felicia Defreitas · Getting married on 10/24/2020

They are amazing !!

Everyone there is just amazing they make you feel so special Melanie is the greatest person you could ever have help you on your special day !!

Sent on 01/27/2020

Wonderland Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Felicia! I loved being a part of your wedding journey and helping you find your YES! I enjoyed our time together with you and your family. Can't wait to see all of your ideas come together on your wedding day!
    Love,
    Melanie -xo-

Kelsey · Getting married on 10/17/2020

Recommend 100%!!

I was feeling very nervous about finding a dress and as soon as I walked into wonderland bridal all my worries vanished. I was greeted by the friendliest group of women and some delicious mimosas (which are always a great idea). Cecilia was fantastic at pulling dresses based on my vague idea of what I had in mind. She exceeded my expectations beyond anything I could imagine and she gave me that amazing and memorable Say Yes to the Dress moment!! The worst part was having to say goodbye to my dress! Lol Please please please go here and you won’t be disappointed!!

Sent on 01/31/2020

Wonderland Bridal's reply:

Kelsey! You are so cute haha! Thank you for taking the time to write this sweet review. It was such a pleasure helping you find the perfect dress for your big day. And don't worry, your dress will be here before you know it! We will see you soon my love!
    -XOXO, Cecilia

Kayla · Getting married on 10/16/2020

Amazing experience. Had a great time!

I am so happy to have found my dress here. Everyone is so friendly and helpful. The dresses are beautiful and they have plenty of options. I would definitely recommend coming here!

Sent on 08/11/2019

Wonderland Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much, Kayla, for your sweet review! We loved helping you find the perfect dress for your special day! You are going to make a beautiful bride. XO Alicyn and the Wonderland Bridal Team
  • Meghan

Meghan Pugliese · Getting married on 10/10/2020

The BEST Experience

Yesterday was my first (and only) time I went wedding dress shopping and I was lucky enough to find my dress at Wonderland Bridal! Alicyn knew all the right questions to ask to not only determine what I did like, but also eliminate what I knew I did not like. When I was deciding between 2 dresses as my final contenders, Alicyn and Patti set the mood by dimming the lights, having me close my eyes and played my wedding song. I started tearing up and so did my mom as I really envisioned myself in the dress I was wearing on my wedding day. That’s how I knew it was “the one”
    They are so knowledgeable and professional and really get to know you on a personal level!

Sent on 10/01/2019

Wonderland Bridal's reply:

Thank you Meghan for your beautiful review! We are excited that we were able to help you find the perfect gown for your special day. I had such a great time shopping with you and your mom and can't wait to see you when you come back to look at our new veil in a couple of months. See you soon! XO Alicyn

Angelia Alvarez · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Phenomenal

Breath of fresh Air is exactly how I would describe wonderland bridal. The first store I visited was chaotic and overwhelming. As soon as we stepped foot in Wonderland we especially I the bride felt 100 percent relaxed. They were very professional, knew exactly what I wanted ahead of time and made the whole experience personable and memorable. They did not push anything on me and stayed right in my budget. Not one ounce of stress. I 1,000 percent recommended them. Don’t even go to another store because you won’t get the quality, price and experience that Wonderland provides. Absolutely wonderful. Thank you so much for an amazing experience. 💕💕💕

Sent on 12/15/2019

Wonderland Bridal's reply:

OMG Angelia i'm getting misty-eyed! You were and are incredibly sweet. I am so glad I made you feel at ease with us. You and your group were such a fun time and I cant wait to see you back once we get your dress in. Give us a call or email us with anything you may need. Hugs and kisses girl!
    -Cece
  • Kristen

Kristen Matute · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Everything and More

If you want patience and wonderful hospitality you must go to Wonderland Bridal. This was my first place trying on wedding dresses and the whole over all experience was everything and more. I highly recommend this place.

Sent on 01/29/2020

Wonderland Bridal's reply:

Thank you for your review, Kristen! I enjoyed getting to know you during our appointment together and helping you SAY YES to the perfect dress! Wishing you a Tale As Old As Time!

Brittney Rosado · Getting married on 10/09/2020

A dream come true

Melanie made my experience such a dream. She was such a pleasure and so easy going! My family and I loved her dearly! Thank you so much, Melanie!!!!

Sent on 10/09/2019

Wonderland Bridal's reply:

Hi Brittney! Thank you so much for the review! I had so much fun getting to know you and your amazing family during our appointment together. I am so happy we were able to find you the perfect dress! See you soon!! XO Melanie and the Wonderland Bridal Team

Kia Heller-Spencer · Getting married on 07/25/2020

Relaxed and Fun Experienxe

The experience that we had at Wonderland Bridal was the best! CiCi was so patient and accommodating. Every dress that she picked out was beautiful! She was positive and noted all the details, not only about the dress but also my reaction. I highly recommend going to Wonderland Bridal when trying to find your dress for the big day!

Sent on 12/01/2019

Wonderland Bridal's reply:

Oh wow thank you Kia for your sweet review! I'm so happy to have helped you for your big day. It's such a pleasure working with you and your crew. You knew exactly what you were looking for so it was an ease picking out your dream dress. Can't wait to see you back when the dress arrives!
    XOXO, Cecilia

Sherry Gerew · Getting married on 07/11/2020

Awesome Experience

Wonderful staff....very attentive

Sent on 05/13/2019

Wonderland Bridal's reply:

Thank you Sherry for your wonderful review! I am so excited we were able to find you the perfect gown to marry the man of your dreams! XO Alicyn and the Wonderland Bridal Team