Wonderland Bridal Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Alexis R. Getting married on 03/11/2023

Such a nice place!

Wonderland bridal was so personable and helpful! went in just wanting to look at different styles and left with a dress!

Hi Alexis!
    Thank you for your review! It was a pleasure meeting you and your mom! I loved helping you find the perfect dress for your special day. Enjoy this exciting time and happy wedding planning!
    Heather D. Getting married on 03/04/2023

Best Bridal Shop!

I had looked at a few bridal shops, and this boutique had the best employees and the most beautiful dresses! Their prices were great too! Very professional and everyone was super helpful and helped me find just the dress I was looking for! I said yes to the dress and I can't wait to wear it on my special day! Thank you ladies for all your help and input! You really are the BEST bridal shop to go to!

Wonderland Bridal's reply:

So happy to have helped you find your perfect gown! We can't wait to see you in photos! Congrats again, darling (:

xo,
    Tiffany S. Getting married on 03/03/2023

Perfect fit!

Patti was so helpful and pleasant. She took all my feedback and allowed me to try a different variety of dresses. Since I was so open minded I found the perfect dress that fit perfect off the rack! The dress I said yes to was one I don’t think I would have picked for myself. But it was meant to be once I tried it in I knew it was “the dress” .

Wonderland bridal has perfect variety of dresses for any bride and the staff is even better!

Wonderland Bridal's reply:

Aww, thank you Tiffany!! You were amazing to work with and your dress is spectacular on you. I can't wait to see you in photos!
  • Brianna
    Brianna G. Getting married on 01/15/2023

Amazing experience, highly recommend!

From the moment I walked in I was treated with friendliness and professionalism. Alex did a great job of understanding the style I was looking for and pulling dresses that reflected my vision. It was great receiving that one-on-one attention, and she was very patient with me when I wanted to try on the same dress a second or third time to make sure it was THE dress. Highly recommend!

Wonderland Bridal's reply:

Oh my gosh Brianna! Thank you so much for your review. It was such a pleasure to meet you and your mom. I'm so thrilled to have been able to help you find your dream dress. I can't wait to get to see how beautiful you look on your special day.
    XOXO, Alex :)
  • Esther
    Esther C. Getting married on 01/15/2023

Patti was Perfect! ~ Wonderland Bride

I came in thinking I knew what I wanted (but was willing to be open to suggestions). Patti was patient and non-judgmental. She KNEW HER CRAFT. There was active listening involved, and I could tell because I was able to say "Yes to the Dress!" That was only able to happen with her listening to my wants and needs. She never persuaded me to make my decision, and I felt very important. Her attention was on me and me alone! This was a phenomenal experience. I was so happy with my results and would definitely recommend Patti and her team at Wonderland Bride.

Wonderland Bridal's reply:

Esther!!! Thank you darling for this amazing review. I'm so so happy we found the perfect dress for you which, might I add, is STUNNING!! Jared better cry!! Can't wait to see you back soon.

Elizabeth M. Getting married on 01/05/2023

Accomodating and good listeners

Great and easy experience! Many options for a boho bride and they listened to what I liked to help me find the perfect dress!

Wonderland Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much, Liz! It was lovely meeting you and your family. You're going to make a gorgeous bride!
  • Markie
    Markie W. Getting married on 12/30/2022

Amazing day

Sweet Melanie made my first bridal consultation the best experience ever! I had heard about Wonderland Bridal, and I knew there was a reason I needed to be there so I went in with an open mind! I showed Melanie pictures about my "vision" which turned out to be absolutely not even the style for me. She was great with using my likes about dresses and finding other dresses to bring them all together. So happy to have had Melanie apart of my experience! THANK YOU!

Hi Markie!
    Thank you so much for your review! This was the sweetest review ever! I am so glad that I was able to help make your dress shopping experience wonderful! It was so great getting to hear your love story and be a part of your SAY YES moment. You are going to make a gorgeous bride! Enjoy this special time and happy wedding planning!
  • Dr Sharon
    Dr Sharon Getting married on 12/22/2022

Felt like I was at home

If your looking for an amazing team to help you find that perfect dress Wonderland Bridal is the place. They are kind and curious and I felt like I can be myself. My team of bridesmaid couldn’t make it so I was all alone but at Wonderland Bridal they was all the support I needed to find my perfect dress. I am so grateful for their team .

Wonderland Bridal's reply:

Dr. Sharon!! You're amazing! Thank you for this beautiful review. I'm so excited for you and your gorgeous gown. You will be a stunning bride. See you back soon!

• Brianna
    Brianna Getting married on 12/09/2022

Found the dress!!

Had a great experience at Wonderland Bridal! Tried on 5 or 6 dresses, and then there was one I could not keep my eyes off of. It has everything I wanted in a dress! Highly recommend coming here. I can't wait to wear it a year from now!

Hi Brianna!
    Thank you for your review! It was awesome being part of your SAY YES moment. You are going to make a beautiful bride! Enjoy this special time and happy wedding planning!
    Annie W. Getting married on 11/19/2022

Wedding dress

Wonderland Bridal is a beautiful shop with a large selection of beautiful dresses at good prices. Patti was so helpful, efficient, and patient! The whole experience was wonderful!

Wonderland Bridal's reply:

Thank you, Annie! It was amazing helping you find the perfect dress. I'm so happy you love it so much. You'll be a gorgeous bride.
    Amy F. Getting married on 11/12/2022

Wonderful, easy experience

Wonderland Bridal made dress buying such a great and easy experience for me. They were very responsive to my questions beforehand, and the day of my appointment Melanie was wonderful. The appointment felt very relaxed and personal which helped me to be at ease and able to find my perfect dress.

Hi Amy!
    Thank you for your review! It was a pleasure getting to know you and helping you find the perfect dress for your special day! You are truly going to be a beautiful bride and I cannot wait to see how your plans come together. Happy Wedding Planning!
  • Dafne
    Dafne V. Getting married on 11/12/2022

Convenient and Welcoming

I had the best experience! Melanie was very helpful and knowledgeable! Will recommend this place to all my future bride pals!

Wonderland Bridal's reply:

Hey Dafne! Thank you so much for your review! You are going to make a beautiful bride! Wishing you all the happiness and joy that comes along with marriage. Please send us lots of pictures of your wedding day!
    Lara O. Getting married on 11/12/2022

Best bridal shop!

I loved my experience here! Everyone was so kind, helpful, and went above and beyond to help. I was anxious about the process and they made it so enjoyable! Alex picked my perfect dress and Patti sealed the deal! I had a bad experience other places and cannot recommend them enough!!

Wonderland Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Lara! It was such a great time getting to meet you and helping you find your perfect dress. I'm so glad I was able to give you an enjoyable experience. Can't wait to see you back in the store :)

xoxo,
    Alex
  • Gia
    Gia J. Getting married on 11/11/2022

Absolutely amazing!

I want to thank Patty for being amazing! After explaining exactly what I was looking for, she pulled out 3 dresses, but while trying on my FIRST dress, I knew it was the one! Patty was like my fairy godmother that day. She worked with my dress idea and gave me other ideas that made me feel so beautiful and comfortable in my dress!!! I recommend this store to any bride looking for a welcoming environment and magical experience! Thanks again Patty!

Wonderland Bridal's reply:

Thank you, beautiful Gia! It was all meant to be, just like you said. The dress, the moment, everything (: You're going to make a gorgeous bride and I can't wait to see you in photos! Congrats again.
    Shannon V. Getting married on 11/11/2022

Melanie was great!!

After a not so pleasant bridal shopping experience at another shop. Right from the start, Melanie asked the questions and listened to what I was invisioning. Every dress she pulled was better than the next! She was fantastic from start to finish! Thank you Melanie for helping me find THE dress!!

Hi Shannon!
    Thank you so much for such a sweet review! It was wonderful working with you and mom. I loved getting to hear your love story. There is no doubt you will be a gorgeous bride! Please send us lots of pictures from your special day! Best wishes!
  • O
    Orly H. Getting married on 11/06/2022

Amazing experience

I had such a great experience at Wonderland Bridal! Angelina did an amazing job and made me feel so comfortable throughout the whole process. Every dress she pulled for me was absolutely beautiful. Although I had a good idea of what I was looking for, I went in with an open mind and wanted to try on some other styles just to be sure, and Angelina knew exactly what dresses to pull to help me make my decision. I ended up finding my dream dress! I highly recommend Wonderland Bridal!

Hi Orly!
    Thank you so much for the kind and seat review, it means the world! You were such an amazing bride to work with, and I loved hearing all about how you met your fiancé and how you guys are high school sweethearts. I'm also glad I was able to met and work with your mom, you guys were so joyful and kindhearted. I'm so excited for you to get your dress and for everything to come together like magic.
  • J&C4Ever
    Celina J. Getting married on 11/06/2022

Simply amazing

A breath of fresh air. The team was very attentive and friendly. Patti is awesome. She was patient and understanding. Even when I kept changing my mind on which dress to pick she put things into perspective and made it easier for me. I definitely would recommend anyone to pay them a visit. Customer service was a 10/10! Make your appointment you won’t be disappointed.

Wonderland Bridal's reply:

Thank you, Celina! You are too sweet!! I am so glad you went with your heart on picking the perfect dress for YOU! It's going to be amazing. It was a pleasure being a part of your wedding journey and will see you back soon!
  • Lori
    Lori V. Getting married on 11/05/2022

Melanie was wonderful!

I am not a person who writes reviews, but I wanted to leave a review because my experience at Wonderland Bridal was wonderful. This was my 3rd store in an effort to find my dress, and I will say "3rd times a charm"!!! The staff at the store were lovely and my consultant, Melanie was amazing. Melanie was very polite and attentive. In the beginning, Melanie gave me key questions to think about when trying on each dress, which was extremely helpful. Melanie did not judge me for my indecisive moments at times, she made me feel comfortable and at ease. The final dress she presented had all the aspects I have been mentioning during my appointment. Melanie truly listened to me and what I was searching for in a dress and because of that, I found my wedding dress! I never felt pressured by the staff or Melanie to choose a dress, they allowed me to go through the journey. This was the first store in which I felt like a bride. I would highly recommend Wonderland Bridal to any bride in search of their wedding dress.

Wonderland Bridal's reply:

Hi love! Thank you so much for such an incredible review! It was an absolute pleasure working with you and hearing your love story. I loved getting to walk through the process with you and see the moment you knew you found your perfect dress! You are going to be a stunning bride and I cannot wait to see your photos! Happy Wedding Planning!
    Hastrid M. Getting married on 11/05/2022

Experience

I loved the service here. It’s a small wedding boutique with a lot of quality and nice dresses. The asked me what I was looking for and what I liked. She then pulled out about 4 dresses for me and they were all beautiful just on the hanger. They definitely have variety and options for every bride. I ended up picking my wedding dress here. Very helpful and enjoyable experience. Would definitely recommend.

Wonderland Bridal's reply:

Hastrid, it was lovely meeting you and helping you find the dress of your dreams! We can't wait to see you back for pick up.

Patti
  • Cory
    Cory Getting married on 10/30/2022

Ah maze ing

alicyn was such an amazing consultant and made me feel so beautiful while I was trying on dresses. She was such a great hype girl and incredibly professional. I loved everything about this shop and it’s collection of plus sized gowns. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Wonderland Bridal's reply:

Thank you Cory for such an awesome review! It was so great meeting you and helping you find the perfect dress for your special day! You are going to make an absolutely beautiful bride. We can't wait to see you back. XO Alicyn
    Kayla D. Getting married on 10/22/2022

Wonderland bridal

Angelina was amazing and hyped me up the whole time, even though I didnt have a specific taste she pulled all the right dresses, best experience you could have wedding dress shopping!

Hi Kayla!
    Thank you so much for this sweet review, it means the world! I loved hearing all about your love story and how you met your fiancé. Plus what was there that didn't deserve hyping up?! You looked absolutely amazing in everything!!! But once you put your dress on you completely lit up, and I'm just glad I was able to help you find your dress and give you your "Say Yes to The Dress" moment.
    Melody M. Getting married on 10/15/2022

Such a personalized, fun, and emotional experience!

I was recommended this bridal shop from my future mother-in-law, and I was just so enthralled since the very beginning. Alicyn was so nice and helpful, we explored all types of dresses, and she saved the best for last, and it had my party and me crying of happiness! I cannot recommend Wonderland enough!

Wonderland Bridal's reply:

Thank you Melody for the beautiful review. I really enjoyed helping you find the perfect dress for your special day. I am excited to see the photos once your entire vision is put together. See you soon! XO Alicyn
    Lauren Q. Getting married on 10/11/2022

An absolute dream

Angelina was absolutely amazing to work with! She saw my vision and in just one hour we found my dream dress! She made the entire experience unforgettable!

Hi Lauren!
    Thank you so much the review, it means a lot! I'm so happy we were able to find your wedding dress as a team. You and your mom both had a beautiful vision and together we made it come to life. You looked absolutely gorgeous and I know you are going to make such a beautiful bride and I can't wait to see pictures and see everything come together.
    Gabriella K. Getting married on 10/09/2022

Wonderland Bridal

Patti was amazing! She was so intuitive and helped me find a dress so quickly with all the details I wanted. Such amazing service!

Wonderland Bridal's reply:

Thank you Gabby! It was so much fun meeting you, your mom and sisters. So happy to have helped you find such a special dress for your big day. You're going to make a stunning bride!
  • Sara
    Sara S. Getting married on 10/08/2022

Great experience

I made an appointment during their Stella York trunk show. Melanie welcomed me and my three guests. She was a delight to be around, and very polite and respectful during all the trying on of dresses. She answered all our questions and remembered the styles I mentioned I liked. I found my perfect dress thanks to her. Overall I'd recommend Wonderland to any friend, especially plus sized like me.

Hi Sara!!
    Thank you for such a sweet review! It was great working with you and helping you find the perfect dress for your special day!! You are going to make a beautiful bride and I cannot wait to see your pictures! ❤ Enjoy this special time and happy wedding planning!