Wonderland Bridal Reviews

363 Reviews for Wonderland Bridal

• Alejandra

Alejandra G. · Getting married on 12/09/2022

Best experience ever

I had been to 3-4 other bridal stores before and had not felt the attention that my stylist gave me here at Wonderland bridal. They brought out all the accessories and gowns and veils I needed to make the decision. It was the best experience ! Left with a beautiful dress that was exactly what I wanted!

Sent on 04/12/2021
  • Nicole

Nicole B. · Getting married on 10/05/2022

Most amazing staff!

These ladies are the full package! They are kind, welcoming, knowledgeable, and fun! With a wedding closer than most they went above and beyond to find a dress that I both LOVED and would get to me in time! They put me at ease the entire appointment! Top Quality service and dresses! Thank you thank you thank you!

Sent on 03/23/2021

Hi Nicole!!
    Thank you so much for taking your time and leaving this sweet review, it means a lot. I had so much fun picking out dresses for you to try on, you looked so gorgeous in your dress, and I can't wait to see pictures of you in your dress for your beach wedding!

Jessica P. · Getting married on 09/22/2022

A truly logical moment

You will truly feel special during your appointment. They were very attentive to what I wanted or was envisioning and they brought out varying dresses with purpose that was tasteful and not at random. They made the moment feel special when we found the dress with lighting music effects to boot! I would definitely recommend this location to find your dream dress.

Sent on 03/21/2021

Wonderland Bridal's reply:

Hi Jessica! Thank you so much for your review! It was an absolute pleasure working with you and helping you find the perfect gown for your wedding day. There is no doubt that you will look stunning! I cannot wait to see your incredible photos and hear all about it. Happy wedding planning! XOXO Love, Melanie

Brianna N. · Getting married on 05/29/2022

Great experience!!

I am so happy with the way everything was! Really paid attention to detail and the bride (me). I couldn’t have asked for a better experience!

Sent on 12/23/2020

Wonderland Bridal's reply:

Thank you, Brianna, for this great review! Your dress is perfect. I'm so happy to have been a part of your bridal journey :)

Tabitha L. · Getting married on 05/21/2022

Perfection in a shop!

Everything about this place was perfect! I knew exactly what style wedding dress I wanted and they showed me several dresses (including my YES dress!!!) Angelina and the owner, Alicyn were so sweet and wonderful helping set the mood when it came to the perfect dress. I am so lucky I came across wonderland bridal!

Sent on 03/19/2021

Hi Tabitha!!
    Thank you so much for this sweet review, it really means a lot. You were an amazing bride to work with and you looked absolutely beautiful! Please keep in touch and send lots and lots of pictures:)
  • Shayila

Shayila · Getting married on 04/16/2022

Wonderland is Wonderful!

I Loved my entire experience at Wonderland. From my first visit to when I finally picked up my Gown! The atmosphere is elegant, clean and everyone is super professional. When the owner tears up with you when you found “Thee Dress”, it makes you feel an instant connection. Thank you Patie for all your help, especially with helping me decide on my dress. Thank you for accommodating me, my family and my daughters (flower girls). Every visit was a pleasure. I will definitely always recommend Wonderland to other Brides!

Sent on 03/03/2021

Wonderland Bridal's reply:

Aww Shayila! So sweet!! I absolutely loved working with you. I am so excited for you and your special day. Your dress is stunning! I can't wait to see you in pictures with your beautiful flower girls. Congratulations, darling!

• Coley

Coley C. · Getting married on 04/10/2022

Nice & Cute Boutique

This was my first time trying on dresses so I was excited but anxious. I had a feeling that I was going to be able to say yes to the dress during this visit. The staff were super nice and friendly. They made me feel comfortable we abided by Covid regulations. They allowed me to FaceTime my mom who cannot be there. They were even patient with me going back-and-forth with vail options. My 6th dress was a go!!

Sent on 09/16/2020

Chrissy · Getting married on 04/04/2022

Excellent time

Cissy was fantastic and extremely helpful in my decision making for my dress! She made me feel like a princess!

Sent on 03/02/2020

Wonderland Bridal's reply:

Yay Chrissy! Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your experience with us! I'm so happy to have made your princess dreams come true. You looked absolutely beautiful. I cannot wait to have you back when your dress arrives.

Katie L. · Getting married on 04/04/2022

Dream Come True

I had the best experience at Wonderland Bridal! Patti is the nicest, sweetest and most generous person on the planet! The boutique was beautiful and the dresses were so clean! I am beyond thankful for Patti and Wonderland Bridal!

Sent on 01/25/2021

Wonderland Bridal's reply:

Aww Katie! YOU'RE the sweetest! Thank you for this amazing review. I loved working with you and your mom (and sister on FaceTime ;) ) Can't wait to see you back when your dress arrives. It's absolutely perfect!

• Natalie

Natalie W. · Getting married on 03/05/2022

Great selection and great customer service!

Loved going to Wonderland! I called sort of last minute and they had an opening and were flexible with me. I had been to a few other stores and had a better idea what I was looking for, and Melanie helped pick dresses that were gorgeous. I wasn't planning on buying a dress right away, but it was perfect and I didn't want to take it off. Patty (the owner) was super nice and made the dress work in my budget. Love this smaller bridal store and would highly recommend!!

Sent on 08/23/2020

Wonderland Bridal's reply:

Hi Natalie! Thank you for your awesome review! I am so glad I was able to help you find the perfect dress for your wedding day! You are going to make a beautiful bride. I can't wait to see pictures of you breaking it down on the dance floor with your husband! Looking forward to seeing you soon! XOXO
    With love,
    Melanie

Sarah A. · Getting married on 02/27/2022

A great surprise

Melanie was amazing with explaining the process of the dresses as well as helping me get in and out of them. I honestly was not expecting to find my dress so soon but I am so grateful to her.

Sent on 03/06/2021

Wonderland Bridal's reply:

Hi Sarah! Thank you for your sweet review! It was great working with you and hearing your love story! You are going to make a beautiful bride and I loved being a part of your wedding journey! I hope you enjoy this special time and I look forward to seeing you soon! XOXO Love, Melanie
  • Alyssa

Alyssa B. · Getting married on 02/26/2022

Such a nice and relaxed experience!

Melanie, Patti, & Alison we’re all fantastic and had great customer service! They were so helpful and so patient! Melanie really listened to what I was looking for and helped make it a relaxing experience! Thank you to the entire Wonderland team!

Sent on 03/16/2021

Hi Alyssa!
    Thank you so much for your sweet review! It was a pleasure working with you and being part of your wedding journey. You are going to look amazing and be a beautiful bride! Sending you starfish and seashell wishes! Happy Wedding Planning! XOXO
    Love,
    Melanie and the Wonderland Team
  • Z

Zoraida · Getting married on 02/22/2022

Amazing! Great!

I went into the shop not knowing what I wanted or what I didn’t want. Patti was very helpful with making my experience my own and memorable. She was patient and very supportive. Thank you for all tour help and making me feel and look like a bride !

Sent on 02/03/2021

Wonderland Bridal's reply:

Zoraida! You're a stunning woman! And your dress was made for you. So looking forward to seeing you back when it arrives. It's going to be perfect! Thank you for your amazing review.
  • Melanie

Melanie F. · Getting married on 02/12/2022

Wonderful experience!

Since the moment I arrived to the shop the experience was wonderful. The owner Patti, was very welcoming, attentive and professional. All the dresses she showed me were gorgeous which for a moment became a little difficult for me to choose, but at the end she helped me make that decision easier. I highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for the dream wedding dress.

Sent on 10/10/2019

Wonderland Bridal's reply:

Thank you, Mel! It was such a pleasure meeting you and mom and helping you both find dresses!! You are going to make such a beautiful bride. Loved working with you. You are such a sweetheart :)

Alissa G. · Getting married on 02/12/2022

Just wonderful!

Patti, the owner, is so wonderful! She really listened and understood what I wanted. She showed me all the dresses I was interested in and then so many more, so we could really figure out what I liked. She really learned what my preferences were as we went through the experience, and chose so many options for me.
    I found my dress here. Patti was so patient and let me try on several dresses multiple times. But in the end I knew which one was THE one.
    I am so, so grateful for Wonderland Bridal. I went into the appointment worried that I was too picky and would never find a dress I loved. Unlike some other bridal boutiques, Patti assured me that I should be picky for my wedding dress.
    I really don’t think I could have found my dress at any other salon. I was given so much attention and just felt taken care of. I’m so appreciative.

Sent on 02/14/2021

Wonderland Bridal's reply:

Oh Alissa...so sweet! What an incredibly fun appointment this was. It was lovely meeting you, mom and Maria! Everyone needs a Maria :) So glad we were able to help you find the most PERFECT dress. I cannot wait to see it down the aisle at the Sundy House. It's going to be amazing. See you back real soon.

Meli · Getting married on 02/02/2022

I said yes!

I had an absolutely amazing experience. This was the third dress shop I had been to. The stylists listened and asked the perfect questions to help select my dress. I would absolutely recommend booking an appointment.

Sent on 02/20/2021

Hi Melissa!
    It was a pleasure working with you! I had so much fun showing you all the different styles you were liking. The best part was seeing how happy and excited you got when I put you in your dress! Thank you so much for your review it means a lot, I hope to hear from you soon!
  • Nicole

Nicole X. · Getting married on 01/16/2022

Attention to Detail

Patti at Wonderland Bridal made my experience very special. This was the third bridal shop I went to and ended up being the one I bought my dress at. The minute I walked in I saw a sign welcoming me and she provided me and my mom with a book of dress options to look at. She took her time to listen to all my needs and what I wanted for my big day and sure enough we found "the one". I would highly recommend Wonderland for the experience and for the amazing selection of dresses.

Sent on 03/25/2021

Wonderland Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much, Nicole! It was wonderful working with you and your mom. I just love the amazing connection you two have. Can't get over how sweet your proposal was :) Excited to see your day come together! You'll be a gorgeous bride.

Jaimie W. · Getting married on 01/15/2022

Absolutely Amazing!

Wonderland Bridal is completely professional and always ensures quality service. The staff is extremely kind. I have now purchased three dress from them (two bridesmaids and my wedding gown). I would recommend them to anyone who asked.

Sent on 07/13/2020

Wonderland Bridal's reply:

Jaimie! Thank you so much for putting your faith in our business once again! its always a pleasure to see you back at Wonderland. I'm so glad to have helped you find your dream dress and we can't wait to see you again when your dress comes in!

Melanie C. · Getting married on 01/08/2022

Found a dress for a very picky bride

Melanie was so helpful and accommodating from start to finish. I have very picky taste and she knew exactly what I was looking for and made me feel like a real bride. So happy with my dress!

Sent on 10/10/2020

Melanie,
    Thank you so much for your review! I am so glad that I was able to help you find the perfect dress for your special day! You are going to make a beautiful bride! You were never picky, just very sure of the look that you wanted. I can't wait to see how your wedding plans come together! See you soon!

Regina R. · Getting married on 01/08/2022

Amazing experience!

Melanie was my stylist at Wonderland Bridal and she did an amazing job picking out my dream dress! She listened to my vision and picked out the perfect gowns to fit my day. I was even able to see what my dress looked like in different lighting! The owner was extremely helpful, friendly and accommodating also! Definitely recommend checking out Wonderland Bridal!!!

Sent on 02/07/2021

Hi Regina!
    Thank you so much for your wonderful review! It was an absolute pleasure getting to know you during our appointment together. I know you will make a gorgeous bride and cannot wait to see the pictures! Wishing you all the best

Nicole D. · Getting married on 12/11/2021

Amazing experience!

My experience with Wonderland Bridal absolutely exceeded my expectations. I went in scared, insecure and never thought I would find my dream dress. However, Patti made sure to make me feel beautiful and empowered. I tried on around 8 dresses, little did I know she was gathering all the details that I liked in each dress until she came out with THE DRESS. It was everything I wanted and then some. And just like that.. I found my dream dress in my first day!!! I am BEYOND grateful to have found a place where they made this experience easy and fun. Big shout out to my amazing wedding planner Melanie Maher Events for finding, referring me and introducing me to Wonderland Bridal and their EPIC team!

Sent on 08/27/2020

Wonderland Bridal's reply:

So so sweet! Thank you, Nicky, for this beautiful review. We are thrilled to be a small part of your big day. That dress is perfect and you will make a stunning bride. See you back soon! Can't wait :)
  • F

Felicia P. · Getting married on 12/11/2021

Simply Stunning!

Wonderland Bridal is THE boutique to find your dream wedding dress. This was the second place I visited on my search, and let me tell you, did they absolutely nail it! Patti and Alicyn (the owners) were amazing and so helpful. They made me feel special, pulled dresses based on my wants and really helped me envision the dress for my theme. Even after trying on about 10 dresses, these ladies remained patient, giving me their full attention. I received honest, friendly, and helpful service throughout the entire process. I said "yes to the dress" and would 100% recommend Wonderland Bridal to any bride that is looking to find their perfect dress.

Sent on 02/21/2021

Wonderland Bridal's reply:

Thank you Felicia for such an amazing review. We are thrilled we were able to help you find the perfect dress for your special day! See you soon! XO Alicyn and Patti
  • Danielle

Danielle C. · Getting married on 11/20/2021

Best experience ever

I went somewhere else to get a dress and honestly had the worst time. I was dreading going to look again. Like honestly on the verge of tears. After the first dress I realized this would be a much better experience! They understood my vision and made me feel so pretty! I found the dress within like 4 and then I had to decide between 2 which I never though would happen!

Sent on 01/28/2020

Wonderland Bridal's reply:

Thank you Danielle for this amazing review! You looked so great in everything you tried on but I'm glad we were able to narrow it down. :) I am so excited to see pictures of you on your special day. See you soon! XO Alicyn
  • Amanda

Amanda · Getting married on 11/19/2021

A Truly special experience

After visiting 3 different bridal shops, I was overwhelmed and dress shopping just didn’t feel as special as I wanted it to be.
    WONDERLAND BRIDAL CHANGED ALL OF THAT.
    This place is amazing.
    Patti was incredible, she was super helpful even over the phone.
    From the moment you walked in, you just know it’s an intimate, cozy, safe space for you to find the dream dress that makes you feel like a bride.
    Melanie was so sweet, encouraging,patient, informative and helpful when it came to trying on dresses.
    They have a Great selection of fabulous quality dresses.
    I’m plus sized and they made me feel like my size and shape wasn’t limiting.
    Melanie and Patti are thorough and really talk to you about what your vision is for your dress.
    Every last detail is geared towards you and this special experience in their store.
    It is an experience that not one other bridal shop was able to give me.
    I have confidence in my purchase, I felt so beautiful and so blessed that I was able to have that “say YES to the dress” memory that I can look back on for the rest of my life.
    I’m so glad I found wonderland bridal. I will forever recommend them!

Sent on 02/24/2021

Wonderland Bridal's reply:

Hi Amanda! Thank you so much for your amazing review! It was so wonderful meeting you and your parents. I loved hearing your love story and being a part of your say yes moment! You are going to look stunning in your perfect gown! We can't wait to see you back soon! Happy wedding planning! XOXO
    Love, Melanie

Sherika N. · Getting married on 11/14/2021

Amazing!!!

My experience was amazing; my experience wasn’t down played because of COVID. It was everything I dreamed of. Alicyn was in my head when she was pulling dresses for me to try and knew exactly what I envisioned for my big day.
    I loved every bit of my experience and it has made me even more excited for the big day.

Sent on 03/08/2021

Wonderland Bridal's reply:

Thank you Sherika for this amazing review! I am thrilled that you chose Wonderland Bridal to have your big "Say Yes to the Dress" moment. It was really great meeting you and your family. You are going to be a stunning bride and I can't wait to see you back!
    XO Alicyn