32 Reviews for Wonder Cake Creations

Cupcakes (2)
Cake Toppers (2)
Fresh Fruit (1)
32 Wonder Cake Creations Reviews

As soon as my husband and I met Rocio, we loved her! She was so sweet and her cake was DELICIOUS at our scheduled tasting. We knew instantly that we would book with her, and what a wonderful decision we made! This was by far, the BEST wedding cake I have ever tasted and it was absolutely BEAUTIFUL! This woman does amazing work! She worked along with my florist, and they truly created a beautiful piece of art. We had a 3-tier cake and had 3 different flavors: coconut with coconut cream (my favorite!), chocolate with chocolate fudge, and French vanilla with raspberry filling. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone and I will continue to utilize her for all my cake needs! :)

Profile Picture Carli, 11/18/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cake Stands, Fresh Fruit, Cakes

I worked with Wonder Cake Creation for my daughters' quinceañera party, The cake was "Fabulous"!! We enjoyed working with Rocio and David, they were more than open to our ideas. The cake tasting was just as great, the freshness and quality of their cakes was superb. Our cake was of coconut and pineapple with a beautiful royal blue fondant, so beautiful I didn't want to cut it, LOL. Everyone loved the cake, I wish Rocio was there to hear all the wonderful comments on our cake. If you been looking around and still haven't made a decision on your cake, PLEASE go see Rocio!! Wonder Cake Creations quality, freshness, attention to detail, and value where exactly what I had been looking for in many bakeries and could only find with Rocio.

Profile Picture Alexandria, 3/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Their ability to transform what's on a picture to making an actual cake is amazing! Great vision and very much into detail. Plus the cake was delicious!

Profile Picture Maya, 1/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Love love love loved our cupcakes and cake! They turned our even more beautiful than imagined! Even tasted good when we came back from our honeymoon! Love them!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 1/14/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

First of all, let me start that saying that neither me or my husband are cake fans... From the moment we walked in we felt welcome and comfortable in trusting them with such an important task as making our wedding cake. Then there was the taste testing, oh...my....goodness... you WILL NOT be disappointed I mean I went from hating cake to struggling to decide between our 3 choices. I've never tasted a cake so amazing in my life and believe I won't again. When I entered my venue and saw my cake I was blown away, it was everything I wanted and more, guests were so impressed with how perfect it was and how well it went with our colors, and then once they ate it I think the whole room said "mmmmmmmmm" in unison! Thank you so so much for everything, I would hire you again without a second thought , and I hope to have an occasion to do so!!

Profile Picture Aleura, 11/13/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

After digging and digging to find a bakery to accommodate my food allergies i stumbled upon Wonder Cakes on google. I called alll the way from New York nervous trying to make sure thing's will go as planned and not be outrageous in price as well. From start to finish with any question or request to add an extra filling ?? and create ombre color's that matched my wedding was no problem.

My cake was Sooooo georgous and and the southern pecan cake flavor with strawberry and caramel filling ....to die for! I just want to thank Rocio and whom ever had a hand in making my cake down to the delivery, i thank you! At at time when everything else had fallen apart this surely put a smile on my face. Now i'm trying to figure out in febuary how i can get a cake for my reception air mailed....shipped lol something. So very pleased and all within my budget, couldn't ask for anything more. ?

Theresa S. Jones

Profile Picture Tee, 11/12/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I had never even heard of Wonder Cake Creations until I found them on Wedding Wire and I'm glad I did! David was so easy to work with and knew exactly what we wanted. We did taste testing first and then decided on the flavor with David's recommendation. He was right! We had a beach themed wedding and our cake was beautiful and absolutely delicious! I highly recommend Wonder Cake Creations!

Profile Picture Karen, 10/15/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

I ordered two cakes from Wonder Cake Creations. The first cake was a cheeseburger for my husband to be and the second cake was our wedding cake. Both cakes were amazing. I live in Ohio and took a chance with Wonder Cake creations. The cakes were wonderful. I also thought the price was very reasonable. Thank you so much for making our Wedding day so special.

Profile Picture User7353406, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I would 110% recommend Wonder Cake Creations!! Rocio was absolutely amazing! He understood what I wanted from the beginning. I wanted a simple cake with beauty and elegance. He absolutely nailed it! He didn't stop at the look, the cake was absolutely delicious!! My family and friends were ALL asking about the cake the day after the wedding! They all said the flavors were absolutely amazing, like no other cake they had had before, and the design was beautiful. Thank you so much Rocio! I wish I lived closer so I could try all of your flavors, you are hands down a baker in a class of your own. Your price is so fair considering the quality.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 8/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Our cake was so beautiful and perfect I almost didn't want to eat it! It tasted just as great as it looked! It fit our beach theme perfectly! We had lots of compliments on the cake! We couldn't have chosen a better cake decorator/business to make our special day just a little more sweet! Thanks again!

Profile Picture Annie, 6/26/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cake Toppers

The professionalism and the care that DAVID and Rioco put into our wedding cake was above and beyond our hopes or expectations. The cake was PERFECT! It became the show piece of our wedding. We were and are Two happy Grooms.
To the GLTB community. One of the friendliest Vendors we found. And believe me I went thru 6 Bakers before I felt comfortable!

Again Thank you for making our Dream Come True!

Bruce and Kevin Johnson -Williams.

Profile Picture Kevin, 6/11/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Wonder Cake Creations did a beautiful job with our wedding cake. So many of our guests approached me about the cake, saying how beautiful and delicious it was. We planned our wedding from far away so were not able to taste test ahead of time, which meant it was a gamble. We went with the right vendor. All interactions were always with a lot of courtesy and care. They helped make our day extra special!

Profile Picture User7195466, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

The cake was beautiful! It was everything I hoped it would be! Gorgeous and delicious! I would recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture User6660637, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

David was so kind and helpful, I called him at the last minute for my wedding cake and he made it happen for me! I live out of state and only sent him a picture and told him my flavor which was red velvet (my favorite). My cake looked exactly like the picture I sent him and it tasted amazing!! He was so kind to call me after my wedding to check and see if everything was as I had imagined and it was! What a great guy! I would recommend him to all the brides to be!

Profile Picture Sepideh, 4/16/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery

My cake was everything I had hoped for and more. It was simply beautiful and the taste was perfection! Upon running late for a meeting with them for a tasting I was greeted with smiles and delicious samples of cake and icings. They did the grooms cake exactly how we wanted (a UF gator inside a maltese cross), even the suprise Alabama Crimson Tide colors inside as a joke turned out awesome! For the wedding cake, I gave them a picture of a cake off of google and it was recreated perfectly. I highly recommend this awesome husband and wife duo to everyone I can! Thank you!

Profile Picture User6069616, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Rocio and David are amazing. They listened to our needs and desires and provided us options to choose from. My partner and I ended up selecting a two-tier cake and cupcakes. They went over and above my expectations. The final product looked amazing! Guests loved the display and the flavor/taste of the cake and cupcakes. Would highly recommend using Wonder Cake Creations.

Profile Picture User5490507, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Cupcakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cake Stands, Cake Toppers

I'm not a cake person, so for my wedding I had envisioned stacking pies in a traditional cake format so I could still maintain the tradition of "cutting the cake." I reached out to several different bakeries and all of them turned me away saying is isn't something that they do. Wonder Cake Creations welcomed the challenge, this was something they hadn't done as well but but never said no, they welcomed the idea and were excited to create it. My wedding day was beautiful and my stacked pie was delicious and perfectly captured my vision. Cant thank them enough for giving me the perfect pie cake!

Profile Picture Megan , 3/11/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup

I worked with Wonder Cakes Creations for my brother's wedding. We couldn't have been happier with their services. Our meeting and tasting were lovely, and the cake came out just as the couple wanted, absolutely beautiful and delicious!

Profile Picture Alexis, 1/16/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Stands, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes

The cake was amazing! Couldn't have turned out more perfect!

Profile Picture User6088337, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Rocio and David were a pleasure to work with. I provided a picture of a cake that I liked, and I was met with exactly what I wanted! They were so easy to work with, and SO affordable compared to other company's I inquired with- even after a delivery charge!! They provided the cake stand for free and even threw in our anniversary tier! Great company, great cake, great people!

Profile Picture Amanda, 3/10/12, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

THE BEST service & cake EVER!! SOOO beautiful top class!! Love them!!

Profile Picture Gina, 8/20/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

This is the best bakery ever! Our cake looked like it belonged on foodnetwork, and it tasted like it fell from heaven. I'm very hard to please and I was speechless when I saw our beautiful cake.

Profile Picture ann, 8/19/11, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

Excellent service!! The cake was beautiful and delicious!! It exceeded our expectations!! Thanks Wonder Cake Creations for helping to make our wedding reception beautiful!!

Profile Picture Sonja, 8/13/11, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake

I planned a destination wedding in July in Lido key. I initially did not want a wedding cake, but somehow was talked into it. I researched wedding cakes in the Sarasota area and found David. I sent him a picture of what I wanted and he make it a reality. The cakes (3 layers) were delicious and it looked amazing. I could not have asked for anything better. The cake arrived timely and he set it up and provided a cake pan to use as well. It was a wonderful experience and I can't thank David and his company enough!!! THANK YOU DAVID for making our day special.

Profile Picture Maria, 5/14/11, 1 Review