Wonder Cake Creations Reviews

35 Reviews for Wonder Cake Creations

35 Wonder Cake Creations Reviews

Amanda · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing and delicious

They did an amazing job on our wedding cake! The cake tasting was so good that it was hard to choose our final flavors. All the guests loved the cake, especially the coconut! Thanks for helping make our day perfect

Wonder Cake Creations 1

Kimberly Smith · Married on 10/18/2018

Graves Siesta key beach front wedding

The cake was as beautiful as it was delicious! It was delivered to the restaurant 45 minutes before my guests arrived.

Wonder Cake Creations 2
    Wonder Cake Creations 3

Savannah · Married on 06/02/2018

I cannot recommend Wonder Cake Creations enough! Since the moment we met them for our cake tasting, we knew they were the perfect vendors for us! They were so sweet, so professional, and so affordable! We love that it is a family business and that they take fewer clients in order to maintain quality. We are not big cake fans, but we fell in love with the amaretto cake with raspberry filling. In addition to our two-tier wedding cake, I wanted to have a groom's cake made for my soon-to-be husband. Zack is a huge gamer and I wanted the cake to be themed after his favorite game, League of Legends. I was in shock when I saw the cake for the first time! It was better than I could have imagined! I am so happy we chose Wonder Cake Creations for our wedding day. We highly recommend using them for any special occasion. We hope to come down for our anniversary in the future and re-order a cake from them! Thank you both for your hard work and for making our wedding dreams come true!

Wonder Cake Creations 4
    Wonder Cake Creations 5
    Wonder Cake Creations 6
    Wonder Cake Creations 7

Carli · Married on 11/18/2017

As soon as my husband and I met Rocio, we loved her! She was so sweet and her cake was DELICIOUS at our scheduled tasting. We knew instantly that we would book with her, and what a wonderful decision we made! This was by far, the BEST wedding cake I have ever tasted and it was absolutely BEAUTIFUL! This woman does amazing work! She worked along with my florist, and they truly created a beautiful piece of art. We had a 3-tier cake and had 3 different flavors: coconut with coconut cream (my favorite!), chocolate with chocolate fudge, and French vanilla with raspberry filling. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone and I will continue to utilize her for all my cake needs! :)

Wonder Cake Creations 8

Alexandria · Married on 03/18/2017

I worked with Wonder Cake Creation for my daughters' quinceañera party, The cake was "Fabulous"!! We enjoyed working with Rocio and David, they were more than open to our ideas. The cake tasting was just as great, the freshness and quality of their cakes was superb. Our cake was of coconut and pineapple with a beautiful royal blue fondant, so beautiful I didn't want to cut it, LOL. Everyone loved the cake, I wish Rocio was there to hear all the wonderful comments on our cake. If you been looking around and still haven't made a decision on your cake, PLEASE go see Rocio!! Wonder Cake Creations quality, freshness, attention to detail, and value where exactly what I had been looking for in many bakeries and could only find with Rocio.

Wonder Cake Creations 9
    Wonder Cake Creations 10
    Wonder Cake Creations 11

Maya · Married on 01/22/2017

Their ability to transform what's on a picture to making an actual cake is amazing! Great vision and very much into detail. Plus the cake was delicious!

Ashley · Married on 01/14/2017

Love love love loved our cupcakes and cake! They turned our even more beautiful than imagined! Even tasted good when we came back from our honeymoon! Love them!!

Aleura · Married on 11/13/2016

First of all, let me start that saying that neither me or my husband are cake fans... From the moment we walked in we felt welcome and comfortable in trusting them with such an important task as making our wedding cake. Then there was the taste testing, oh...my....goodness... you WILL NOT be disappointed I mean I went from hating cake to struggling to decide between our 3 choices. I've never tasted a cake so amazing in my life and believe I won't again. When I entered my venue and saw my cake I was blown away, it was everything I wanted and more, guests were so impressed with how perfect it was and how well it went with our colors, and then once they ate it I think the whole room said "mmmmmmmmm" in unison! Thank you so so much for everything, I would hire you again without a second thought , and I hope to have an occasion to do so!!

Tee · Married on 11/12/2016

After digging and digging to find a bakery to accommodate my food allergies i stumbled upon Wonder Cakes on google. I called alll the way from New York nervous trying to make sure thing's will go as planned and not be outrageous in price as well. From start to finish with any question or request to add an extra filling ?? and create ombre color's that matched my wedding was no problem.

My cake was Sooooo georgous and and the southern pecan cake flavor with strawberry and caramel filling ....to die for! I just want to thank Rocio and whom ever had a hand in making my cake down to the delivery, i thank you! At at time when everything else had fallen apart this surely put a smile on my face. Now i'm trying to figure out in febuary how i can get a cake for my reception air mailed....shipped lol something. So very pleased and all within my budget, couldn't ask for anything more. ?

Theresa S. Jones

Karen · Married on 10/15/2016

I had never even heard of Wonder Cake Creations until I found them on Wedding Wire and I'm glad I did! David was so easy to work with and knew exactly what we wanted. We did taste testing first and then decided on the flavor with David's recommendation. He was right! We had a beach themed wedding and our cake was beautiful and absolutely delicious! I highly recommend Wonder Cake Creations!

Carissa · Married on 09/20/2016

I ordered two cakes from Wonder Cake Creations. The first cake was a cheeseburger for my husband to be and the second cake was our wedding cake. Both cakes were amazing. I live in Ohio and took a chance with Wonder Cake creations. The cakes were wonderful. I also thought the price was very reasonable. Thank you so much for making our Wedding day so special.

Tiffany · Married on 08/08/2016

I would 110% recommend Wonder Cake Creations!! Rocio was absolutely amazing! He understood what I wanted from the beginning. I wanted a simple cake with beauty and elegance. He absolutely nailed it! He didn't stop at the look, the cake was absolutely delicious!! My family and friends were ALL asking about the cake the day after the wedding! They all said the flavors were absolutely amazing, like no other cake they had had before, and the design was beautiful. Thank you so much Rocio! I wish I lived closer so I could try all of your flavors, you are hands down a baker in a class of your own. Your price is so fair considering the quality.

Annie · Married on 06/26/2016

Our cake was so beautiful and perfect I almost didn't want to eat it! It tasted just as great as it looked! It fit our beach theme perfectly! We had lots of compliments on the cake! We couldn't have chosen a better cake decorator/business to make our special day just a little more sweet! Thanks again!

Kevin · Married on 06/11/2016

The professionalism and the care that DAVID and Rioco put into our wedding cake was above and beyond our hopes or expectations. The cake was PERFECT! It became the show piece of our wedding. We were and are Two happy Grooms.
    To the GLTB community. One of the friendliest Vendors we found. And believe me I went thru 6 Bakers before I felt comfortable!

Again Thank you for making our Dream Come True!

Bruce and Kevin Johnson -Williams.

A · Married on 04/23/2016

Wonder Cake Creations did a beautiful job with our wedding cake. So many of our guests approached me about the cake, saying how beautiful and delicious it was. We planned our wedding from far away so were not able to taste test ahead of time, which meant it was a gamble. We went with the right vendor. All interactions were always with a lot of courtesy and care. They helped make our day extra special!

The cake was beautiful! It was everything I hoped it would be! Gorgeous and delicious! I would recommend them to anyone!

Sepideh · Married on 04/16/2016

David was so kind and helpful, I called him at the last minute for my wedding cake and he made it happen for me! I live out of state and only sent him a picture and told him my flavor which was red velvet (my favorite). My cake looked exactly like the picture I sent him and it tasted amazing!! He was so kind to call me after my wedding to check and see if everything was as I had imagined and it was! What a great guy! I would recommend him to all the brides to be!

My cake was everything I had hoped for and more. It was simply beautiful and the taste was perfection! Upon running late for a meeting with them for a tasting I was greeted with smiles and delicious samples of cake and icings. They did the grooms cake exactly how we wanted (a UF gator inside a maltese cross), even the suprise Alabama Crimson Tide colors inside as a joke turned out awesome! For the wedding cake, I gave them a picture of a cake off of google and it was recreated perfectly. I highly recommend this awesome husband and wife duo to everyone I can! Thank you!

Rocio and David are amazing. They listened to our needs and desires and provided us options to choose from. My partner and I ended up selecting a two-tier cake and cupcakes. They went over and above my expectations. The final product looked amazing! Guests loved the display and the flavor/taste of the cake and cupcakes. Would highly recommend using Wonder Cake Creations.

Megan · Married on 03/11/2016

I'm not a cake person, so for my wedding I had envisioned stacking pies in a traditional cake format so I could still maintain the tradition of "cutting the cake." I reached out to several different bakeries and all of them turned me away saying is isn't something that they do. Wonder Cake Creations welcomed the challenge, this was something they hadn't done as well but but never said no, they welcomed the idea and were excited to create it. My wedding day was beautiful and my stacked pie was delicious and perfectly captured my vision. Cant thank them enough for giving me the perfect pie cake!

Alexis · Married on 01/16/2016

I worked with Wonder Cakes Creations for my brother's wedding. We couldn't have been happier with their services. Our meeting and tasting were lovely, and the cake came out just as the couple wanted, absolutely beautiful and delicious!

Wonder Cake Creations 12

The cake was amazing! Couldn't have turned out more perfect!

Amanda · Married on 03/10/2012

Rocio and David were a pleasure to work with. I provided a picture of a cake that I liked, and I was met with exactly what I wanted! They were so easy to work with, and SO affordable compared to other company's I inquired with- even after a delivery charge!! They provided the cake stand for free and even threw in our anniversary tier! Great company, great cake, great people!

Gina · Married on 08/20/2011

THE BEST service & cake EVER!! SOOO beautiful top class!! Love them!!