Wolf's Video Reviews

11 | San Francisco, CA

11 Reviews for Wolf's Video

Katie · Getting married on 04/09/2021

The short and long videos turned out incredible!

We are so grateful for CJ! Our Plan A for videography fell through a few weeks before the wedding and we were terrified we wouldn't find anyone great within budget on such short notice. CJ came through so quickly and was great to work with from start to finish. On the day of the wedding, he was fantastic all day - prompt and lovely to work with.

The short video was amazing - the perfect snapshot of our day. We couldn't have asked for better. It was so good, in fact, that we ended up upgrading to get the longer video. We had family who weren't able to attend the wedding and CJ was able to share a full hour-long video with us just before Thanksgiving. It included the full ceremony, all the toasts and speeches, the dances, and some special moments from the dance party. It was exceptional - my grandfather said it felt like he was there with us. Thank you, CJ!

Sent on 12/02/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren Tanner · Married on 07/03/2020

Video so beautiful it made me cry

Serge was amazing. We booked him last minute due to a change in date (thanks covid). I am so glad we found him. He was so great to work with, on time, responsive and professional. He did such an amazing job at capturing our love for each other as well as the love from our family and friends. When we got out video it was so beautiful it made me cry. I have watched it every day since getting it. Thank you Serge!

Sent on 09/27/2020
  • Perlyn

Perlyn Bartulaba · Married on 11/09/2019

Awesome Wedding Videographer

CJ did an absolutely amazing job on our wedding video! My husband and I wed last Nov 2019. I am so glad I hired him to capture & record the best moments on our wedding day! My husband and I love our video! He really exceeded our expectation. His price is unbeatable! Thank you CJ for your work. There is nothing that we don’t like about the video! Great job! Highly recommended!

Sent on 03/01/2020
  • Que

Que Vu · Married on 10/06/2019

Wonderful! So happy with our experience and product!

CJ is such a talented videographer and a true professional! He is extremely responsive, kind, communicative, and flexible! We always felt very comfortable and at ease with him throughout our planning process and correspondence! He offers an amazing array of videography packages, and we were able to get the perfect customized package for our wedding! The value is unbeatable, and I am so glad to have found Wolf’s Video as vendor! We absolutely loved the highlight, film, and raw video footage that we received! Thank you!!

Sent on 05/17/2020
  • kate

kate · Married on 08/17/2019

Beautiful, Creative, and Polished!

We were very happy that we hired a videographer, and CJ delivered a beautiful and timeless result! Remember, when all is said and done, you will only have photo and video to remember. My advice is to prioritize purchases that will last (like video) over the details that may go unnoticed. You'll be glad! CJ did a wonderful job helping and posing us, worked well alongside our photographer, and the film was beautiful, professional, and will be cherished forever. Many thanks, CJ!

Sent on 11/14/2019

Alex Fox · Married on 07/21/2019

Wolf's Video is AMAZING

I cant say enough great things about Wolf's Video! From beginning to end, CJ was awesome to work with and completely exceeded our expectations. Prior to the wedding, CJ was very prompt and communicative, making us feel comfortable and prepared knowing our video was in good hands. The day of the wedding, CJ was friendly, professional, and very attentive.

Once we got our video, we were blown away and realized how truly amazing he was. We LOVE LOVE LOVE our wedding video! There were moments when we said how did he get this shot and that one at the same time!? The video captured all the important moments from our wedding day from start to finish. Capturing the location and detail as if you were there and capturing every important moment and expression to make you feel it yourself. Our wedding video is perfect and perfectly captured the vibe of our wedding day. It even ends perfectly, leaving you smiling and happy. I would recommend Wolf's Video with confidence to anyone!

Sent on 09/19/2019
  • Yolanda

yolanda · Married on 04/20/2019

Loved my wedding clip and video

Cj did an amazing job. He capture great moments of our special day, and provided amazing customer service. He is very professional and I received everything in a timely matter.

Sent on 09/13/2019
  • David

David · Married on 11/17/2018

Truly Amazing Product and Service

I'll start this review by saying that hiring Wolf's Video was the best decision I made for my wedding with the exception of choosing my wife of course. We were on a pretty tight budget and initially thought it wasn't going to be possible to hire a videographer for anywhere near $500 unless we wanted a really amateur quality video. I researched dozens and dozens of vendors and watched hundreds of other people's wedding videos (which if you've never done can be an awkward experience) and learned two things; if you want a high quality professional video, you will need to pay thousands of dollars. Secondly I learned that Wolf's video is the one exception and that CJ will produce an absolutely stunning product that will bring you to tears when you see it. CJ is truly professional and while he did a great job staying mostly unnoticed throughout the day, friends and family talked to us about how hard they saw him working throughout the day and night to get as much valuable footage as possible.

CJ is a true artist who has an amazing eye for his work and the product he provides FAR exceeds the prices he charges. I'll save you the time of weeding through that endless videographers you may research and tell you that hiring CJ and Wolf's Video will be one of the best decisions you make for your wedding.

Sent on 09/19/2019
  • amitha

amitha · Married on 09/23/2018

A perfect match

Wolf's Video was heaven sent for my wedding!! From searching on wedding wire for a videography, I was amazed at the pricing and what was offered in packages. Sergei was VERY responsive and answered all of my many questions and also offered me different options to fit my wedding and budget. When the day of the wedding came, he arrived early and was very nice and professional. He stayed all day and did not complain even once with all my wedding drama and chaos happening all around him! He was also friendly to all of my bridal party and family. After the wedding, it was a very short wait for the raw footage, He got so many great clips and moments captured. Shortly after we got our wedding clip which was wonderful and he even didn't mind me asking him if I could have certain clips in the video and certain scenes out. He was a perfect vendor to work with and I would recommend him to ALL COUPLES !!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Anscia · Married on 08/13/2017

He was an absolute joy to work with! He's extremely professional along with being friendly and he knows how work the camera. Our wedding video is beautiful! Thank you sooo much!

Sent on 01/17/2018
  • Summer

Summer · Married on 05/31/2020

Extremely unprofessional!!

Awful vendor. Canceled 18 days before my wedding With NO reason , and months after booking him he wouldn’t stop harassed me for payment early on because he was broke, super sketchy dude. Bailed on meeting us in person as well

Sent on 08/20/2020