Wolff Productions Reviews

Wolff Productions 2
Wolff Productions 3

Sarah Warner · Married on 03/09/2019

Wolff is the way to go!

I would highly recommend this company to DJ your event! You won’t be sorry!

Sent on 03/11/2019

Tracy Walsh · Married on 12/16/2018

We were very pleased with the entertainment.

We had the pleasure of having DJ Phil as our entertainer this past December. Phil was truly professional and dressed very nice. He fulfilled all of our request to the T, and made many suggestions that helped make a big difference at our reception. He was extremely entertaining and kept the dance floor crowded all night. Phil definitely played a big part in helping us have the best night of our lives.

Sent on 03/11/2019
  • Donna

Donna · Married on 08/02/2014

Impressive

I would absolutely recommend Wolff Productions! Many times Phil has saved the day for my family! From family birthdays to weddings! His music is unlimited, plays for the crowd and always welcomes requests. Always a great time!

Sent on 03/10/2019

Audrey Satterly · Married on 01/04/2019

So helpful

Wolff did an amazing job. So many opinions to choose from and when I wasnt sure what I wanted they helped walk me through it. Cant Express enough how amazing they were. They had every song I wanted, the photo booth was a big hit with both my young and old guests and they really paid attention to the crowd, as the night went on and our older guests went home it turned into an amazing dance party for us and our friends. I would definitely recommend them for your big day as Phil and his crew will bend over backwards to make sure it's the time of your life

Sent on 01/13/2019

Kelsey · Married on 05/26/2018

Very happy

We couldn't have asked for a better day. I loved how much effort our DJ put in to make sure we had everything the way we wanted! He was even was on the dance floor with us!

Sent on 10/17/2018