68 Reviews for Wojtaszek Weddings

Toning (2)
Flush Mount (1)
Proofs (1)
67 Wojtaszek Weddings Reviews

The photos Jeff took were full of love. He was able to capture our day with such ease and create beautiful moments. The lightning and color are so magical in the photos; it really shows he has a passion for what he does! We highly recommend Jeff for your wedding.

Profile Picture Felicia, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jeff was incredible to work with throughout the entire process. He made us feel comfortable during the engagement photo shoot and again on the day of the wedding. Dan (our 2nd photographer) was also a delight as well. Jeff was responsive and answered all of our questions. He does phenomenal work and captured our special day very well. I very much appreciated the timeline that he created for the day of the event and he did a nice job of keeping us on track! We love looking through all of our photos and will forever. Thanks again Jeff and Dan!

Profile Picture Stefanie, 12/2/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Digital Files, Prints

We found Jeff by Googling wedding pictures taken at our venue and finding out who shot our favorite ones (hint: it was Jeff!) During our first phone conversation, I found Jeff friendly, easy to talk to, professional, and organized. We were looking for someone commanding enough to help us in front of the camera and wrangle our family, but not so overbearing that they take over the wedding. Jeff certainly balanced this perfectly. Leading up to the wedding, we communicated mostly through emails which laid out everything we needed to know and answered our questions. We were able to develop a timeline for the day which was super helpful in managing the rest of the vendors (added bonus!). The timeline and family portrait list made me feel calm and secure with having a plan. As it got closer to the wedding, Jeff would check in and we had some phone calls just to go over details and answer any questions we had. It was always very easy to communicate with Jeff in terms of clarity and comfort, which I really appreciated. The first time we met in person was on the day of the wedding. I immediately felt at ease with his happy personality. You can tell he really loves what he does, getting really excited about the photo he just shot, or the cool lighting in one particular spot. His enthusiasm and calm, yet efficient nature made the photos so much fun to take. He was able to work in two different first look locations, as well as shooting onsite at the ceremony/reception venue. But not only was Jeff (and his second shooter, James!) so great to work with, the actual photos he took are AMAZING. Jeff really captured the emotions of the day. The photos are stunning and I will cherish them for the rest of my life. Thank you Jeff for everything!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/16/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Prints

Jeff was so, so wonderful on our wedding day. We can't recommend him enough. First, he was totally organized and the consummate professional. He met with us ahead of time to get a sense for what we wanted, and on the day of, he knew just what photos to get. He was so organized and we felt like we could trust him the whole time to be on top of things. He kept us on schedule and was great about managing everybody in our formal photos. I've been at other weddings where the couple has to remind the photographer about certain shots, or you see a cute moment going on and the photographer isn't around -- We never had to worry about Jeff. He was so tuned in. Second, he was super fun and cool to have around all day! Our friends and relatives raved about him afterwards. We really enjoyed the time we spent doing formal portraits with him. He was just a fun guy to hang out with, and since you spend your whole wedding day with your photographer, that's really important. Third, obviously, his photos were GORGEOUS. The light, the composition, the moments he caught -- they're breathtaking. We are going through them all again now, a year after our wedding to make our wedding album, and they bring us right back to the day. He captured everything and made it look so beautiful. Our wedding album is going to be like 800 pages because there are too many great photos and we just can't choose!! In sum, our whole experience with Jeff was perfect and we could not be happier with the photos we have to remember our wedding by.

Profile Picture Kristin, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jeff came highly recommended from one of my colleagues, so when looking for a photographer for our wedding there was almost no doubt we would book Wojtaszek Weddings. We are so happy with how our photographs turned out and are constantly receiving compliments from family and friends. Jeff was extremely helpful throughout the entire planning process. On the day of, Jeff and Nick made us feel completely comfortable the entire day. His photos speak for themselves; perfect lighting, quality and light-heartedness. We highly recommend using Wojtaszek Weddings to capture your special day!

Profile Picture Kristin , 9/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We planned our Philadelphia wedding from Chicago and did a majority of our vendor research online. I was lucky to find Jeff on Instagram. His website photos captured the exact feel we wanted our photos to capture on our wedding day. Besides his artistic talent, he was very professional. Easily the best vendor we worked with through out the planning process. Also, his partner Nick was just as charismatic, professional, and simply fun to work with. I cannot thank both of them enough for helping making our day more memorable! Char & Nick

Profile Picture Marie Charleen, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter

Amazing, amazing photos. So professional and easy to work with up to and on our wedding day. We were so happy with how the photos turned out, they captured the day how we'd like to remember it: as one of the best days of our lives. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Alan , 6/18/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Wojtaszek wedding photography was my favorite aspect of our wedding experience. Jeff and Nick are absolutely incredible and take breathtaking photos. They are so fun to work with and truly made our wedding day so easy and stress free. People are constantly asking who our photographer was because how amazing and different the photos are. Our wedding was only a little under 2 weeks ago and wedding guests are already checking their website waiting for more pictures to post. Please please please take my advice and have Wojtaszek weddings play a part in your wedding experience! They are absolutely amazing and capture images that you can't even imagine.

Profile Picture LAUREN, 3/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We first fell in love with Jeff's light-hearted photography looking through his online gallery and blogs. We meet him at our engagement shoot and was thankful he was very calm, cool, and collected (A MUST when wedding planning)! He made us feel comfortable during the shoot and captured a lot of special moments that are typically overlooked and taken for granted. My fiancee and I were able to be ourselves during the shoot and it was an experience in itself. No awkward posing. No cliche shots. Jeff let us laugh, talk, stroll around the venue, ect, while he snapped away. It definitely paid off because Jeff's amazing work got us featured in The Knot Spring/Summer 2016 issue!!! How many couples can say that!! Jeff and his assistant, Ole, photographed our wedding 2 weeks ago and they were a pleasure to work with. We received one preview picture so far and can't wait for the rest of the gallery to be released!

Profile Picture Leslie, 11/28/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations

I found Jeff on a google-search whim when looking for a photographer for our wedding. When I reviewed his site, I instantly fell in love with complete strangers photographs. Luckily, it was a very slow day at work because I spent about two hours going through every engagement/wedding album on Jeff's site sometimes going back to certain albums admiring his work. I knew at that moment that I wanted him as our photographer.
I just loved that all of the photographs looked natural. Jeff has a way of capturing the simple beauty of being in love and sharing intimate moments with each other; whether It is a kiss on the forehead, brushing hair out of their face, or just a glance and smirk. None of the photographs seemed what I call "staged" like a dreadful department store photograph session.
When first meeting with Jeff for our engagement session, we informed him that both of us do not like getting our picture taken and that we are quite shy. Within ten minutes, Jeff had us laughing and at ease. The next hour flew by and I was so pleased with how Jeff was with us, especially being that we picked the most windy day ever to be in the middle of Valley Forge Park! He was so patient and calm, and had us joking and laughing the whole time.
Jeff is very detailed and organized, something I am not! You will be happy he is because he puts together a rough timeline of the day in order to get all of the photographs you know you want with family members, friends, etc.
As you hear from every married woman, the day goes by entirely too fast that you can't catch your breath. Having a photographer as organized as Jeff will put your mind at ease. Just let him know what pictures are important to you and he will take care of it. I tried writing more, but I ran out of room. There is so much more I could say. Jeff and Ole, thank you both from the bottom of our hearts!

Profile Picture Maryelise, 11/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We found Jeff by searching for photos of our venue (the Horticulture Center). His style was exactly what we were looking for. We booked an engagement session as part of our package so we could get to know him - and the photos were absolutely wonderful. He made us feel comfortable, which was great because neither one of us was comfortable in front of the camera. He sent us a really sweet handwritten note about a month before the wedding with a gift card inside, which was such a lovely and unexpected gesture. We just got married 3 days ago, and Jeff brought a second shooter - Ole - with him. I had such a wonderful morning getting ready with Jeff and my groom (and the groomsmen) loved getting to know Ole. We have only seen 1 preview shot so far (which was beautiful) and can't wait to see the rest. But we know they'll be amazing! We'd definitely recommend Jeff!

Profile Picture Dana, 10/11/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Toning, Digital Files

When I saw Jeffrey Wojtaszek's images for the first time shortly after Cory and I got engaged, I said, "That's our photographer." The colors, the lighting, the angles, the composition - every photo of his is sheer perfection, a timeless piece of work all on its own. I have a theory that most photographers are either "people" photographers or "thing" photographers - Jeff is one of the rare exceptions who artfully captures the beauty and detail of both. In addition to his work and professionalism, Jeff has a sense of ease, calmness, and lightheartedness about him - attributes that were immediately apparent to everyone on our wedding day.

Wojtaszek Weddings was the first vendor we booked, and undoubtedly one of the best wedding decisions we made. My mom joked to Jeff on the big day that I would have moved our wedding date if he was not available. He thought she was kidding . . . she wasn't. Photos are so important to me, and I cannot thank Jeff enough for capturing the love and excitement we felt on our wedding day.

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/10/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We originally found Jeff Wojtaszek/Wojtaszek Weddings back in 2010 - when my older sister was planning her wedding! I remember sitting in our parents' living room looking at his website, discussing how beautiful the photos were. After seeing her engagement photos, working with Jeff during her wedding, and then seeing her wedding photos, I knew right away that there was only one person I wanted to photograph my wedding - to the point where I called Jeff before we even had a date set or a venue picked out!

Honestly, I could go on about Jeff and the Wojtaszek Weddings staff for years on end. Our engagement and wedding photos capture us and every single moment honestly, perfectly, and beautifully. As my husband and I looked through our proofs, there was a story behind each and every picture that was so clearly portrayed. Jeff captured it all - from the posed portraits to the private, intimate moments, to the spontaneous bursts of joy. It almost feels as if I am reliving my wedding day all over again when I look at these photos, and only Wojtaszek Weddings could capture this day so vividly.

Profile Picture Cate, 10/2/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Prints

Jeff was awesome! I think the most important thing is that he has a very calm and easygoing personality. The day is pretty hectic for the bride and groom (as expected), and it's really nice to have someone very calm and collected, but at the same time very professional.

Profile Picture Peter, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Prints

Jeff was great to work with. He was very professional and I was able to contact him any time I needed and he contacted me back in a timely manner. On the wedding day, he came on time and was very good with dealing with my overbearing parents hahahaha. Our photos are great and our friends and family feel that our photos turned out great as well.

Profile Picture Christine, 8/28/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

My wife and I spent a lot of time searching for the right photographer for our wedding. We are very glad that we chose to go with Jeff for the big day. He was professional from start to finish, responsive, helpful, nice, and very detail oriented. We also appreciated his ability to create a fun and relaxed atmosphere while photographing. The photographs were AMAZING, we really couldn't have asked for better pictures. Hiring Jeff was definitely one of best investments that we made for the wedding. We highly recommend using Wojtaszek Wedding Photography services.

Profile Picture Dan, 7/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Toning

Jeff and his team were amazing! They were so easy to work with, made us feel so comfortable and gave direction without feeling overbearing. They blended in at the wedding but were still able to capture every detail of the event. We just received the pictures and could not be more pleased - his style was exactly what we were looking for and really captured the day perfectly! I would recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture User4646810, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I highly recommend Jeff as your wedding photographer!! He made the trip up to where we live - Hoboken, NJ for our engagement shoot as well. Jeff is very professional, fun, and has a truly visible passion for his work. He produces amazing work and was so easy to work with throughout the whole planning process. His assistant Nick was also great and my husband and the groomsmen had a blast with him on our wedding day! Overall, you will not be disappointed one bit if you chose Wojtaszek Weddings. They are all true professionals and do their job very well!

Profile Picture Kristine, 4/25/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jeff is truly an amazing photographer. If you want someone who is dedicated to his craft and dedicated to making your pictures everything you had imagined I would recommend Jeff. We got married on a rainy Saturday and Jeff and his assistant kept us in good spirits while we walked around in rain, wind, and cold. Despite the conditions, they captured some really great shots.

Jeff's work speaks for itself but I would say that the other factor that really drove our love for him was his personality. He is so nice and adaptable and easy to work with. With Jeff you don't have to worry about anything. You can trust that he will capture the most amazing shots of you and your hubs on your wedding day.

Profile Picture Soun, 11/1/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jeff's photography is flat out amazing. You don't need me to tell you that. Just look at his portfolio. You will likely hire him because of the amazing images he captures. However, you should hire Jeff for so many more reasons. His level of professionalism, attention to detail, energy, compassion, organization, preparation, and overall service is flat out unparalleled. I cannot emphasize enough what a joy it is to work with Jeff. With all the decisions you have to make when you plan your wedding, hiring Jeff is one you don't need to think twice about. He will be your favorite vendor.

Profile Picture Mike, 10/12/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

I searched for a photographer for my wife Ashley and I's wedding for a long time because I was very picky about who we were going to hire to capture our big day. After a long search a friend recommended me to take a look at Jeff's website and portfolio and needless to say we were blown away. He was exactly what I was looking for and when Ashley and I met him, we were even happier. We met with Jeff with for a face to face meeting shortly after contacting him and he made making decisions about our photographs very easy. He is extremely professional, but not too much that speaking to him seems like all business. He makes working with him so comfortable, it seems like you're working with your best friend. Taking photos with Jeff is a great experience. You can see that he is always thinking of how to get a better shot or better lighting. He has a brilliant mix of candid and traditional photos that will stunningly capture the whole day. I would happily recommend anyone to use Jeff for their event, which in all honesty I have already done so.

Profile Picture Adam, 10/3/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I cannot describe to you how happy we were with the pictures that Jeff took of our wedding. You put a lot of work into the details of the wedding, but after the day is over, what you really want are beautiful pictures of all the fun that everyone had - and Jeff captured that beautifully. I have received compliment after compliment about our gorgeous wedding photos. On top of the beautiful photos, we found Jeff so easy to work with. Both me and my husband felt very comfortable and Jeff was so accommodating with both the wedding and engagement pictures. He was prompt to respond to any emailed inquiries and was very understanding of any of our requests. We had a blast with him and his assistant Nick at our wedding - we really felt like they were part of the fun and we look forward to sharing our pictures with friends and family for many years to come.

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/16/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

My husband has known Jeff for years and when I looked at his portfolio I knew that he had to do our wedding. Jeff has a great vision and knows exactly how to give you what you want, without you even knowing it! He and his assistant captured our day and all of the little moments in between. Everyone who has seen our photos have remarked at what an amazing photographer we had. Thank you, Jeff!

We highly recommend Wojtaszek Weddings for any special event!

Profile Picture Briana, 7/12/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jeff was incredible - very promptly answered emails, had an organized time line, and really tailored his shoot to our preferences. I can honestly say he captured out wedding in a way no one else could have.

Profile Picture Ryan, 6/27/14, 1 Review