WNY Chair Covers Reviews

23 Reviews for WNY Chair Covers

23 WNY Chair Covers Reviews

Haley · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing experience!

Mike went above and beyond with his customer service - fast communication, answered all questions, reasonably priced. The chair covers and sashes were a beautiful addition to our wedding. I cannot recommend enough! Thank you!

Abbie Ruffel · Married on 10/13/2018

Very Impressed!

WNY Chair Covers provided service to my October wedding and did a great job. Mike was easy to get in touch with and coordinated with my venue to get the covers there and on time. The chair covers were beautiful and made a huge difference aesthetically! The pricing per chair was very reasonable and I would highly recommend this company!

Emily · Married on 10/06/2018

Our chairs looked absolutely beautiful and we had many compliments on the bows!

Kathie · Married on 09/15/2018

Mike was a pleasure to work with and it was a very easy process for selecting the right chair covers. I would highly recommend. It was absolutely beautiful on the wedding day.

Nicole · Married on 07/28/2018

Fantastic! Awesome to work with and it looked beautiful!!!

Kim · Married on 07/27/2018

WNY chair covers were amazing to work with. At first i was hesitant in getting chair covers for our venue, but seeing the room when we walked in, I’m so glad we did them. They completed the room. The chair covers are very reasonably priced and worth every penny. Mike always responded in a timely manner and when we requested photos of chair covers and sashes, mike didn’t hesitate to send pictures to us. if we had to plan a wedding all over again, we would 100% choose WNY chair covers again!

Jackie · Married on 05/27/2018

Mike and his wife at WNY chair covers were wonderful to work with. There was some confusion about what color sashes we had wanted and they made sure that by the time I walked down aisle, the right color sashes were on and it made my reception absolutely stunning! Thank you so much!!

Kelly · Married on 10/28/2017

Mike was super easy to work with and was very professional. I was in a wedding and we did the chaircovers as a gift. The chair covers looked amazing and are of great quality. I will 100% use them for another event. Highly recommended!

Ryan · Married on 10/14/2017

The chair covers were first class, Mike was a great person to work with

Abigail · Married on 09/30/2017

WNY Chair covers was wonderful to work with! They were very responsive and we were so pleased with the quality of the product and the efficiency of the setup. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone looking to rent chair covers and/or chair bows for an event!

Christa · Married on 09/03/2017

WNY Chair Covers provided superior service for our wedding on 9/3/2017. The chairs looked beautiful. They even put bows on the high chairs! Mike was very prompt and friendly to work with. We were very satisfied with WNY Chair Covers.

Alice · Married on 08/05/2017

What a pleasure to work with this company. Not only did they have the color we desired, but they have great prices, quality, and personable service.

Brenda · Married on 06/30/2017

We had a last minute order to help us with our chair covers that we had purchased. Mike suggested sashes, and he was right!!! It looked so beautiful!!! Mike was so accommodating, even at the last minute as I mentioned earlier. We were panicking, and he saved the day!!! Everything looked gorgeous! Highly recommend WNY Chair Covers!!!

Misha · Married on 06/04/2017

Working with Michael @ WNY Chair covers has been one of the best experiences that we had during our wedding planning phase. He was attentive, polite, on time and exceptionally easy to work with. Michael met us during a time convenient to us, was patient when it came to showing different variation of chair covers, material, combinations and methods of "dressing up" otherwise standard venue chairs that were on location.

Highly recommend this business for your wedding / venue planning needs!

Jaclyn · Married on 06/03/2017

WNY Chair Covers made our day special by transforming the room. The chair covers looked beautiful, and the customer service was stellar! Thank you WNY Chair Covers for your responsiveness and for your quality service!

Mary Kay · Married on 05/27/2017

Book them! They are the best!!

Nikki · Married on 04/22/2017

I would recommend this to everyone! Between the easy communication and transaction I could've asked for a better experience. The chairs were beautiful!

Julie · Married on 04/08/2017

Michael at WNYChairCovers, I want to thank him for making our wedding day reception so special with the chair covers and sashes. He went above and beyond to make the room look spectacular! Mike was awesome to work with, he met with my fiancée a few weeks before the event to show us the colors, sashes and chair materials. On that day we know Mike only had a small window to set up the chairs for 240 guests since he was not able to get into the hall until the event before was over but he and his crew got in there and got it done! looked fabulous and enhanced our wedding reception at an affordable price. We could not have achieved the elegant look we wanted without Mike! Julie & Dan April 8,2017

The chair covers and sashes we used really made the room and decor come together. WNY chair covers was very helpful and easy to work with.

Aimee · Married on 06/27/2010

Beautiful chair covers at a GREAT price. WNY Chair Covers is located in Buffalo but Michael came to my venue in Rochester to show me his different chair covers and sashes. I enjoyed working with Michael and would recommend WNY Chair Covers!

John · Married on 08/05/2017

Good communication, chairs looked great. Thank you!

• F

Faye · Married on 07/22/2017

They did a really beautiful job for our chair covers! Even though it was another added cost, it made the reception hall look much more elegant. The only thing I wish I had seen ahead of time was samples of the colors of the sashes that were to be put on the chairs because they didn't quite turn out as anticipated. Otherwise everything was great!

Mike is very professional, flexible & accommodating. WNY was the first rental company I came across that had reasonable prices and didn't try to nickel & dime for fuel charges, set-up fees, etc. I even had some last minute changes in guest count that probably drove him crazy, but whatever my request or need he was very flexible and easy to work with.