17 Reviews for WNY Chair Covers

Delivery (1)
Setup (1)
Decor (1)
17 WNY Chair Covers Reviews

Mike and his wife at WNY chair covers were wonderful to work with. There was some confusion about what color sashes we had wanted and they made sure that by the time I walked down aisle, the right color sashes were on and it made my reception absolutely stunning! Thank you so much!!

Profile Picture Jackie, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Mike was super easy to work with and was very professional. I was in a wedding and we did the chaircovers as a gift. The chair covers looked amazing and are of great quality. I will 100% use them for another event. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Kelly , 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

The chair covers were first class, Mike was a great person to work with

Profile Picture Ryan, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

WNY Chair covers was wonderful to work with! They were very responsive and we were so pleased with the quality of the product and the efficiency of the setup. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone looking to rent chair covers and/or chair bows for an event!

Profile Picture Abigail, 9/30/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

WNY Chair Covers provided superior service for our wedding on 9/3/2017. The chairs looked beautiful. They even put bows on the high chairs! Mike was very prompt and friendly to work with. We were very satisfied with WNY Chair Covers.

Profile Picture Christa, 9/3/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Decor, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

What a pleasure to work with this company. Not only did they have the color we desired, but they have great prices, quality, and personable service.

Profile Picture Alice , 8/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Good communication, chairs looked great. Thank you!

Profile Picture John, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

They did a really beautiful job for our chair covers! Even though it was another added cost, it made the reception hall look much more elegant. The only thing I wish I had seen ahead of time was samples of the colors of the sashes that were to be put on the chairs because they didn't quite turn out as anticipated. Otherwise everything was great!

Profile Picture Faye, 7/22/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We had a last minute order to help us with our chair covers that we had purchased. Mike suggested sashes, and he was right!!! It looked so beautiful!!! Mike was so accommodating, even at the last minute as I mentioned earlier. We were panicking, and he saved the day!!! Everything looked gorgeous! Highly recommend WNY Chair Covers!!!

Profile Picture Brenda, 6/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Working with Michael @ WNY Chair covers has been one of the best experiences that we had during our wedding planning phase. He was attentive, polite, on time and exceptionally easy to work with. Michael met us during a time convenient to us, was patient when it came to showing different variation of chair covers, material, combinations and methods of "dressing up" otherwise standard venue chairs that were on location.

Highly recommend this business for your wedding / venue planning needs!

Profile Picture Misha, 6/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

WNY Chair Covers made our day special by transforming the room. The chair covers looked beautiful, and the customer service was stellar! Thank you WNY Chair Covers for your responsiveness and for your quality service!

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Book them! They are the best!!

Profile Picture Mary Kay, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I would recommend this to everyone! Between the easy communication and transaction I could've asked for a better experience. The chairs were beautiful!

Profile Picture Nikki, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Michael at WNYChairCovers, I want to thank him for making our wedding day reception so special with the chair covers and sashes. He went above and beyond to make the room look spectacular! Mike was awesome to work with, he met with my fiancée a few weeks before the event to show us the colors, sashes and chair materials. On that day we know Mike only had a small window to set up the chairs for 240 guests since he was not able to get into the hall until the event before was over but he and his crew got in there and got it done! looked fabulous and enhanced our wedding reception at an affordable price. We could not have achieved the elegant look we wanted without Mike! Julie & Dan April 8,2017

Profile Picture Julie, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Mike is very professional, flexible & accommodating. WNY was the first rental company I came across that had reasonable prices and didn't try to nickel & dime for fuel charges, set-up fees, etc. I even had some last minute changes in guest count that probably drove him crazy, but whatever my request or need he was very flexible and easy to work with.

Profile Picture User3515339, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The chair covers and sashes we used really made the room and decor come together. WNY chair covers was very helpful and easy to work with.

Profile Picture User2387833, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Beautiful chair covers at a GREAT price. WNY Chair Covers is located in Buffalo but Michael came to my venue in Rochester to show me his different chair covers and sashes. I enjoyed working with Michael and would recommend WNY Chair Covers!

Profile Picture Aimee, 6/27/10, 3 Reviews