WM Photo Reviews

WM Photo 5
  • Alicia

Alicia · Married on 11/02/2019

The Whole Package!

I am still in absolute awe with everything Wesley did for us on our wedding day and leading up to it. I planned an out of town wedding and searched for most of my vendors online. I am thankful I can across WM Photography in my search. Wesley's wedding packages encompass anything you might be looking for! We selected the platinum package which entailed full coverage and a second photographer not to mention engagement AND bridal portraits!! Wesley is honestly the full package herself. The quality and timeless look of the photographs she delivers are incredible and her personality is one of a kind. She is full of passion and it really shows when you see her in action! From the very first time I met her, I felt like we already knew each other. David and I had a great time first meeting her at the engagement photos and being able to get to know her and vice versa. She really was able to capture our personalities in all of the pictures! During the bridal portraits, I had a moment where I thought my veil was the wrong color but I still had a few minutes until we were at a point for me to check. Wesley was able to quickly calm my nerves and turns out it was the right color all along :) And she sent us sneak peeks so quickly! The wedding day was an absolute dream. Wesley along with the second shooter made sure we stayed on schedule and captured my must-have photos with family and friends along with all the creative ones she could think of! We cannot express how thankful we are that Wesley made all our wedding photo dreams come true. I hope to travel and work with her again in the future and cannot recommend her enough!

WM Photo 6
    WM Photo 7
    WM Photo 8
    WM Photo 9
    Sent on 11/18/2019

WM Photo's reply:

Alicia, you guys were the best. This warms my heart. Thank you for allowing me to be your photographer!
  • Summer

Summer Blake · Married on 08/31/2019

Excellent!

Wesley was so accommodating. We asked her to first climb a mountain then take our pictures at the top and without any hesitation she agreed! The pictures are breathtaking and I'm absolutely obsessed!! She was so easy going and fun but still was very informative.

WM Photo 10
    Sent on 05/02/2019

Victoria Phan · Married on 11/16/2018

Christmas Pictures

Wesley is an AMAZING photographer. She was so nice and patient. Also works very well with kids too! She made my niece laugh and captured the BEST shots. I would definitely recommend her for future shots.

Sent on 04/16/2019

Ann Claire Gaydos · Married on 08/11/2018

Beautiful edits

WM photo did my wedding and it was fantastic! She took beautiful photos. She also helped me plan the timeline of the wedding. She helped me think through the shots I wanted as well!

Sent on 04/16/2019

WM Photo's reply:

Your wedding day was so beautiful and special. It was such an honor to photography your day. Thank you for letting me capture it!
  • W

Whitney · Married on 05/05/2018

Wesley was amazing! She was so flexible and didn’t mind us having kids in our engagement session and helped our wedding day run smoothly! We couldn’t be happier with how all our pictures turned out!

Sent on 08/10/2018

WM Photo's reply:

Whitney, your wedding day was such a dream. Thank you for entrusting me with capturing it!

Holly · Married on 02/10/2018

Absolutely LOVE Wesley! I am forever grateful that she was our photographer for our engagement photos and our entire wedding day. She is super easy going, affordable, fun to be around, & creative. Our wedding day ended up having rain and Wesley came up with lots of cute rainy day photo ideas that turned out perfect! You will not regret having Wesley be your photographer.

WM Photo 11
    WM Photo 12
    Sent on 08/20/2018
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 11/11/2017

WM Photo is the best value & quality.

If you’ve done even a little research on professional photographers - for the style you want and how much it’s going to cost you - then you probably think WM Photo is too good to be true. Trust me, she’s not!! Wesley has a timeless, distinct editing style to her photography that will cast you in the best light, AND she is not only affordable but also a great value to your special day. You want to feel comfortable with who you trust to photograph your engagement, wedding, family photo shoot, etc., right? Even if you are NOT photogenic (I am soooo not 🖐🏼!), Wesley is relatable, fun, and has a way of easing you into your natural smile and comfort zone. I love my engagement and wedding photos by WM Photo; I feel glamorous, but I feel that I look like ME. Wesley is also professional in every way: kind, stylish, and she will coordinate with you in advance so that she can deliver exactly what you are looking for. I highly recommend Wesley!

WM Photo 13
    WM Photo 14
    WM Photo 15
    WM Photo 16
    WM Photo 17
    WM Photo 18
    Sent on 04/18/2019

Rebekah · Married on 10/14/2017

I gave Wesley ALL fives because she truly made the best day of my life THAT much better!! She captured the most important moments of my special day and did an amazing job editing the photos. I was of course very inexperienced in how to plan a wedding and what all she needed to know for the photos. So she had a series of questions for me to answer before the wedding about EVERY detail to help me get organized and capture those important moments. My wedding was out of town for her so she traveled and when she got there she had already looked around and asked about different spots to take the photos. I chose the different places and she suggested schedule times to take pics for each group and just helped me so much, (I had no idea what I was doing lol). She was very organized and thoughtful about every photo and about what I wanted. What I loved about her the most was her willingness to go out of her way, in a unfamiliar place, for the bests spots, and best timing to get those important photos that are going to FOREVER mean the world to me! Thank you Wesley for your hard work and for my gorgeous photos!

WM Photo 19
    WM Photo 25
    WM Photo 26
    Sent on 08/07/2018

WM Photo's reply:

Thank you so much for the review! It was an absolute honor to capture your beautiful day.

Haylee Cook · Married on 10/12/2017

The Best Day Made Better

Wes was all about the bride. On my wedding day that's all I could've asked for! She was very attentive and made sure to put my "dream pictures" on the top of her list. With a large wedding party and a large family, I was so impressed with the way she took charge and made it all fall into place! Not only was she a great listener, organizer, and doer but also a top notch photographer. The photos she captured of my wedding day were bright, happy, and intimate. I am forever grateful for the moments Wesley captured of my day.

Sent on 04/18/2019

WM Photo's reply:

Thank you, Haylee. Your wedding day holds a special place in my heart. I am so honored that you allowed me to capture your day!
  • Caylie

Caylie Barnett · Married on 05/23/2015

Fantastic!

Wesley is the best of the best! So friendly, kind, and delivered STUNNING results in a timely manner! 10/10 would recommend!

Sent on 04/17/2019

WM Photo's reply:

Thank you, Caylie. Your session was so special and fun. The photos we took are still some of my favorite images!

Sarah · Married on 06/09/2018

I am very, very happy that we went with Wesley. She did our engagement pics as well, and I have heard from so many different people that they’re the best they’ve ever seen. She doesn’t get too artsy, so if you’re looking for clear, beautiful, timeless pictures she’s your girl. She’s very sweet and handled the wedding craziness well. Our pictures turned out beautifully and I couldn’t be happier.

Sent on 08/02/2018

WM Photo's reply:

Sarah, it was such an honor to capture your beautiful day and I am so glad you are happy with your images.