30 Reviews for WIZ Photo and Video

Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Full Feature Video (1)
Digital Download (1)
28 WIZ Photo and Video Reviews

They were extremely perfessional, on time and really set up some perfect shots! Great value for the service they provided.

Profile Picture Joel, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We had some pre-wedding chaos but you would never have known it while watching the video. Lots of photo choices stayed with us for the full day and evening.

Profile Picture Donya, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Was a great experience with him. I have no complaints he did a great job and will work with you. He does upload it on a blue ray DVD disk, so some of my family could not watch it unless I let them borrow mine. I did not realize that until after he made the videos so not his fault. Just a FYI

Profile Picture l, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Brian was great to work with throughout the whole process! He was flexible while setting up a meeting schedule and during our last minute picture location changes. We got our videos very quickly, and Brian even called to check in on how they were! He was on time and really helped capture our special day!

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Brian did an excellent job with our video! We weren't originally sure if we wanted to have a wedding video, but we are so happy we did! He captured our big day perfectly, and it's so great that we can look back on the day and see things we didn't see that day. He got the video back to us in under 2 weeks and is very reasonably priced. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Kristina, 7/15/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Blu-Ray, Digital Download, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Brian did a really fantastic job capturing our wedding. We are very happy with the finished product. The price was very reasonable, and the quality was top notch, not to mention that he had the copies back to us within 2 weeks. We'd highly recommend him to any couple looking for a videographer.

Profile Picture Alice, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

WIZ Photo & Video exceeded all of our expectations for our wedding video. This husband and wife team captured all the big moments and small details of our day without sticking out in the crowd. Definitely money well spent as we will have a well edited DVD set for us to look back on for years to come. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Molly, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

WIZ Photo and video was very professional and courteous for our wedding. They captured our wedding beautifully and created an amazing video of the highlights as well as the full event. Could not be happier with this family based company, they are worth every penny.

Profile Picture Kenneth, 6/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I had gone back and forth about needing to get a videographer and I am SOOOO glad I decided to! I booked Brian when I lived across the country so I never got a chance to meet him but really didn't have any worries after speaking to him on the phone. He has amazing prices and the quality of his work speaks for itself... he also had it returned to me in less than 2 weeks. I just got it back last night and have already watched it multiple times. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 4/8/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

Brian and his team are fantastic and professional!! They captured some of out most precious moments. We recieved the video tapes quickly, blu-ray HD, which is a plus!!! I also recieved 2 separate videos, one was a highlight of the wedding and the other was a full video tape (another plus). Brian was very responsive to my questions and caputured my vision. The video of our wedding was so perfect, I recieved several request from the wedding party wanting their own copies. Brian was more than accomodating and provided the additional copies. The best part of the video is when you can hear me and my husband saying our wedding vows at the beginning - my husband had tears in his eyes. Brian is very passionate about his work and it shows through his work. The video tape was well organized, he used the music that was played during our ceremony, I felt like I was re-living the moment. Prices are very reasonable and if you are looking for quality and professionalism, I highly recommend Wiz Photo and Video.

Profile Picture Dawn, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Loved the final product, very professional, high quality.

Profile Picture Natallie, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Brian ad his wife documented our day beautifully! They are professional to work with, thorough in their work, and willing to adjust to your personal style/music preference/ and taste. We love our video and loved working with Wiz Photography and Videography! Amazing experience!

Profile Picture Erica, 7/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Brian and his team were very responsive before the wedding, very professional and wonderful to work with the day of the event! After the wedding we asked for some edits of the final product and Brian was very willing to work with us and make sure we were 100% satisfied. The quality of the videos was excellent! I would highly recommend Wiz Photo and Video!

Profile Picture User6998957, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Brian and his wife did an amazing job with my wedding video! We decided last minute that we wanted a videographer and they were nothing short of perfect! Highly, highly recommend them to anyone looking for a videographer for their wedding!

Profile Picture User6934840, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

They are AMAZINGt, such a professional team, they care a lot about what the costumer wants, never late and they have the best ideas for the best pictures and video, beautiful music, simply the best. Thank you WIZ Photo and Video.

Profile Picture Aline, 5/1/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Storytelling, Blu-Ray, DVD, Ceremony, High-Def Video

Brian did a great job with our wedding! Not only did we end up with all the video of us getting ready, the ceremony it's self, and the reception, but he also made photos from the video, which he combined with some video snippets of the most important parts of the night for a great highlight video that was very artistically done! He is very organized and great to work with!

Profile Picture Maresa, 10/3/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Blu-Ray, DVD

We had such a great experience working with WIZ Photo and Video. We couldn't be happier with the finished product! Absolutely recommend using this vendor!

Profile Picture David, 6/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

The quality of Brian's service and final product was excellent. The whole family was quite happy !!

Profile Picture User5571299, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Brian was as professional as they come. Being in the wedding industry for nearly 20 years, WIZ Photo and Video stands out above others because of their personable, professional engagement with clients, guests, and vendors alike. They were very easy to work with and provided a GREAT service!

Profile Picture Jon, 4/18/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Brian and his assistant were AWESOME! They were also extremely timely in getting my video back to me. He was so accomodating and even created a "highlight" video for me. I am also very appreciative that he made 3 copies for me, with BluRay and DVD versions. Video coverage was 4 hours but captured the most important events during our wedding and we will forever remember those memories! Thank you Brian!!!!

Profile Picture Annie, 11/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Great video quality. Willing to go outside of the box and make your vision come to life.

Profile Picture User4586975, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

The Wiz did our wedding video back in July and did an amazing job!!! He worked well with us to decide what songs we wanted on the video which we appreciated and did a great job the day of our wedding capturing things we had no idea he was getting on camera. We would reccomend him to any of our family and friends for weddings and other events!

Profile Picture Melissa, 7/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Brian was exceptional - listened to all requests and questions (even though I had an entire page of questions /details to be addressed) prior to the wedding.
The day of my daughter's wedding , I could not ask for more professionalism.
It was very comforting to know I did not have to give this part of her wedding any thought/concern.
The final outcome completely captured her day!!

Profile Picture chelsea, 6/14/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

Brian was a pleasure to work with and a consummate professional. He worked together with our photographer to give us a truly memorable experience as your wedding day should be. I would recommend Wiz Photo and Video to anyone who is planning a special occasion.

Profile Picture Brian, 9/8/12, 1 Review