Witness Tree Videos Reviews

6 | Newberg, OR

6 Reviews for Witness Tree Videos

Nicole · Married on 05/18/2010

All I can say is WOW. Witness Tree Videos exceeded my expectations and delivered an amazing product. My mom couldn’t make it to our wedding, but she got to see our video and it moved her to tears. I wasn’t sure if I wanted to do both photos and videos for my wedding, but I am so glad I did! If you are a bride considering a video, don’t hesitate! And use Witness Tree Videos – they are the best.

Sent on 06/29/2010

Witness Tree Videos's reply:

Thank you for your review Nicole! You and Brian make a beautiful couple, and Witness Tree Videos wishes you a long and happy life together.

Elizabeth · Married on 04/24/2010

Incredibly happy with this vendor. Very nice work, very professional staff, prompt and prepared, great value, fast turnaround time. Nothing but kudos!

Sent on 06/29/2010

Witness Tree Videos's reply:

Thanks very much for the review. Witness Tree Videos is proud to use your event as one of our wedding demo videos, located at http://www.witnesstreevideos.com/demo.htm

Brittney · Married on 01/16/2010

We received our video and were very happy with the work. We appreciated the fast turnover in getting the video done. I would surely recommend this company! Many thanks for the video quality, and we loved the cover made for the DVD's.

Sent on 04/05/2010

Witness Tree Videos's reply:

We appreciate the review, Brittney! Your exit from the reception to the old town car with all your guests holding the sparklers made for some great visuals. So glad you were happy with the DVD!

Matt · Married on 10/10/2009

They did a great job with our wedding videography. I would highly recommend them for anyone thinking of using a videographer.

Sent on 02/19/2010

Linda · Married on 02/20/2010

Carey and her team were all so professional and the final DVD was just so amazing! It will truly be something we will want to watch over and over again as the years go on. I would highly recommend her to any bride considering a wedding video!

Sent on 04/08/2010

Erin · Married on 08/13/2011

3.6
      3.0
      2.0

I enjoyed working with Carey at Witness Tree, however there were a few things I wasn't too happy with about our experience. They were late to our wedding because they were at another wedding before ours. Also one of the photographers was placed in an unfavorable spot for filming and when my husband asked him to move, the photographer wasn't very receptive. In fact my father asked the photographer to move first and when that didn't happen my husband has to ask him three more times. The video captures exactly what we wanted, although I wish the video had lighting correction and was a bit higher quality. Carey was very receptive and was a great communicator. She incorporated our wedding music into our wedding video.

Sent on 10/02/2011