With This Ring, I Thee Wed! Reviews

58 | Bay City, MI

58 Reviews for With This Ring, I Thee Wed!

With This Ring, I Thee Wed! 1
With This Ring, I Thee Wed! 2
With This Ring, I Thee Wed! 3
  • Brad

Brad & Michele Minar · Getting married on 12/09/2020

Perfect!!!

It was such a Blessing to have met Holly and use her as an officiant for our wedding vows. Holly is an extremely accommodating, timely, professional, caring individual. Holly made our day a no stress event! We would highly recommend Holly for your commitment day.

With This Ring, I Thee Wed! 4
    Sent on 10/09/2019

With This Ring, I Thee Wed!'s reply:

I wish you both a lifetime of happiness you are both amazing! Thank you for letting me be a part of your big day!
  • Kristin

Kristin · Married on 10/18/2019

Amazing experience

Holly was amazing! She helped everything run so smoothly for rehearsal and the day of. I couldn't be happier in my decision to have her as the officiant of my wedding.

Sent on 10/24/2019

Leah Sprague · Married on 10/12/2019

Wonderful!

A month and a half before my wedding, our original officiant backed out. I was frantically searching for someone and stumbled across Holly, and I am so happy I did. Holly is friendly, professional and extremely accommodating. Do yourself a favor and book her, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Kassie Triplett · Married on 08/03/2019

Great Officiant!

Holly was great! There are so many things i wish i could go back and change with who i hired for my wedding, but not my officiant. I was back and forth with what i wanted in my ceremony and she was flexible, and just went with the flow! I had no idea what to do for rehearsal and the ceremony just in general, but Holly walked me thru it and made me feel at ease. It was a pleasure working with you!

With This Ring, I Thee Wed! 5
    Sent on 10/24/2019

With This Ring, I Thee Wed!'s reply:

Thank you for letting me be a part of your big day! I wish you both nothing but wedded bliss! You are a wonderful couple!

Amanda · Married on 06/22/2019

Happy Bride

Working with Holly was great, she was very easy going and willing to work with me to meet my needs. I was a little worried because we did not get the opportunity to meet prior to my wedding, but Holly was on time, professional and exactly what I was looking/hoping for!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Stephanie · Married on 07/07/2018

Holly was wonderful to work with. She was flexible and accommodating to my schedule and a huge help in making sure the ceremony ran smoothly.

Sent on 09/09/2018

Lesley · Married on 05/19/2018

Holly was great!!! Probably the best vender we got for the day. She was always easy going and super friendly whenever we talked leading up to the wedding and we were able to customize our ceremony

With This Ring, I Thee Wed! 6
    Sent on 09/12/2018

Justin · Married on 05/05/2018

Holly did a fantastic job. The plans were short notice, but Holly kept us organized and everything went great. I would definitely recommend Holly.

Sent on 05/15/2018

Sarah · Married on 04/20/2018

Holly was wonderful, I would recommend her highly!

Sent on 05/16/2018

Emilee · Married on 09/09/2017

Holly was amazing and went above and beyond to meet our needs. Very flexible and willing do to anything to make our day special. I woukd HIGHLY recommended her for your special day!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Michelle · Married on 08/26/2017

From the very beginning, Holly was out to make it all about us! She was professional, courteous, and responded in such a timely manner. She provided us with great examples of previous weddings she has been a part of, that we could then customize to make it our own. We could not have been more impressed with everything!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Linda · Married on 07/15/2017

Holly was wonderful. So easy to work with and took care of the little things right before the ceremony so i didnt have to worry about anything. I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 08/17/2017

Mallory · Married on 06/17/2017

Would recommend to any one looking for a officiant for their wedding. Holley was professional and made sure my ceremony was everything I wanted it to be. Could not be happier with her as our officiant.

Sent on 07/12/2017

Sandra · Married on 03/25/2017

Holly was wonderful to work with. Everything went very smoothly! We highly recommend her to others. The ceremony was short and sweet, just the way we wanted it. Wouldn't have changed a thing.

Sent on 04/05/2017

Gwin · Married on 10/15/2016

If we had to choose an officiant for our wedding again we would happily choose Holly!

Sent on 12/12/2016

Kari · Married on 09/24/2016

Holly was professional in all aspects. She helped advocate for us at the wedding and made sure that everything went smoothly.

Sent on 11/16/2016

Kelly · Married on 09/16/2016

Holly is very relaxed and makes you feel very comfortable on how everything is going to happen. Very personable and wanting to get to know us during our meeting. Hearing how we met and how he had proposed! Others that we had met with, did not care to know. She did our rehersal and everyone knew what they were doing when. During the ceremony she was great, she was loud enough for everyone to hear as we had it outdoors! I would reccommend Holly to anyone! She is a truly great person!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Desiree · Married on 07/30/2016

Holly was wonderful, very professional and wonderful to work with. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a great officiant.

Sent on 09/11/2016

Steven · Married on 07/30/2016

Holly was the best! She was really helpful and very knowledgable. I highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 09/12/2016

Desiree · Married on 07/30/2016

We had Holly as our officiate and she was amazing! We would very highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/04/2016

Lynn · Married on 05/14/2016

Holly did a wonderful job in both the planning of our wedding and the ceremony itself. She gave helpful ideas & thoughts, was both friendly and professional, made the ceremony personal to our tastes, and always responded in a timely fashion. She was also very supportive when we needed to change the wedding venue two days before the ceremony. I would highly recommend Holly Stemple to anyone in search of a caring & professional officiant.

Sent on 06/10/2016

Tammy · Married on 04/22/2016

Holly is a wonderful and caring individual to make our special small intimate wedding just how we wanted it...I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for the best choice for Officiant

Sent on 06/02/2016

With This Ring, I Thee Wed!'s reply:

Thank you Tammy for the kind words! Wishing you and Tommy the best!

Holly is wonderful. She's such a nice person and perfect for a beautiful wedding ceremony (ours was outdoors). She was perfect. She made the day perfect. Couldn't ask for anyone more special...

Sent on 01/21/2016

Holly was very easy to get a hold off. I would e-mail her and she got back with me within a day or so. Even on a holiday weekend she e-mailed me back fast. Holly even gave us some great ideas how to include my mother in law who has hard time getting around in our cermony. She is very flexiable to making your ceremony how you want it. I liked that she e-mailed me our vows way ahead of time for us to look over. I was not very nervous on my wedding day and think that was partly because i was very comfortable with Holly and knew she was going to make my cermony special. She did an awesome job and i would recommend her.

Sent on 10/20/2015

Amy · Married on 09/12/2015

Holly was exactly what we were looking for in an officiant! She was very prompt in answering all my questions and she worked with us through email and phone calls to develop our ceremony script since we weren't able to get up to the Bay City area to meet with her. She had such a great attitude the whole time and you can tell she knows what she's doing because she covered everything we needed to know at the rehearsal so that all went smoothly the day of our wedding. Thanks so much Holly for making our wedding day perfect!

Sent on 09/29/2015