With This Ring, I Thee Wed! Reviews

53 | Bay City, MI

53 Reviews for With This Ring, I Thee Wed!

1 User photo

With This Ring, I Thee Wed! 1

Stephanie · Married on 07/07/2018

Holly was wonderful to work with. She was flexible and accommodating to my schedule and a huge help in making sure the ceremony ran smoothly.

Lesley · Married on 05/19/2018

Holly was great!!! Probably the best vender we got for the day. She was always easy going and super friendly whenever we talked leading up to the wedding and we were able to customize our ceremony

With This Ring, I Thee Wed! 2

Justin · Married on 05/05/2018

Holly did a fantastic job. The plans were short notice, but Holly kept us organized and everything went great. I would definitely recommend Holly.

Sarah · Married on 04/20/2018

Holly was wonderful, I would recommend her highly!

Emilee · Married on 09/09/2017

Holly was amazing and went above and beyond to meet our needs. Very flexible and willing do to anything to make our day special. I woukd HIGHLY recommended her for your special day!

Michelle · Married on 08/26/2017

From the very beginning, Holly was out to make it all about us! She was professional, courteous, and responded in such a timely manner. She provided us with great examples of previous weddings she has been a part of, that we could then customize to make it our own. We could not have been more impressed with everything!

Linda · Married on 07/15/2017

Holly was wonderful. So easy to work with and took care of the little things right before the ceremony so i didnt have to worry about anything. I would recommend her to anyone.

Mallory · Married on 06/17/2017

Would recommend to any one looking for a officiant for their wedding. Holley was professional and made sure my ceremony was everything I wanted it to be. Could not be happier with her as our officiant.

Sandra · Married on 03/25/2017

Holly was wonderful to work with. Everything went very smoothly! We highly recommend her to others. The ceremony was short and sweet, just the way we wanted it. Wouldn't have changed a thing.

Gwin · Married on 10/15/2016

If we had to choose an officiant for our wedding again we would happily choose Holly!

Kari · Married on 09/24/2016

Holly was professional in all aspects. She helped advocate for us at the wedding and made sure that everything went smoothly.

Kelly · Married on 09/16/2016

Holly is very relaxed and makes you feel very comfortable on how everything is going to happen. Very personable and wanting to get to know us during our meeting. Hearing how we met and how he had proposed! Others that we had met with, did not care to know. She did our rehersal and everyone knew what they were doing when. During the ceremony she was great, she was loud enough for everyone to hear as we had it outdoors! I would reccommend Holly to anyone! She is a truly great person!

Desiree · Married on 07/30/2016

Holly was wonderful, very professional and wonderful to work with. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a great officiant.

Steven · Married on 07/30/2016

Holly was the best! She was really helpful and very knowledgable. I highly recommend her to anyone!

Desiree · Married on 07/30/2016

We had Holly as our officiate and she was amazing! We would very highly recommend her!

Lynn · Married on 05/14/2016

Holly did a wonderful job in both the planning of our wedding and the ceremony itself. She gave helpful ideas & thoughts, was both friendly and professional, made the ceremony personal to our tastes, and always responded in a timely fashion. She was also very supportive when we needed to change the wedding venue two days before the ceremony. I would highly recommend Holly Stemple to anyone in search of a caring & professional officiant.

Tammy · Married on 04/22/2016

Holly is a wonderful and caring individual to make our special small intimate wedding just how we wanted it...I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for the best choice for Officiant

Sent on 06/02/2016

With This Ring, I Thee Wed!'s reply:

Thank you Tammy for the kind words! Wishing you and Tommy the best!

Holly is wonderful. She's such a nice person and perfect for a beautiful wedding ceremony (ours was outdoors). She was perfect. She made the day perfect. Couldn't ask for anyone more special...

Holly was very easy to get a hold off. I would e-mail her and she got back with me within a day or so. Even on a holiday weekend she e-mailed me back fast. Holly even gave us some great ideas how to include my mother in law who has hard time getting around in our cermony. She is very flexiable to making your ceremony how you want it. I liked that she e-mailed me our vows way ahead of time for us to look over. I was not very nervous on my wedding day and think that was partly because i was very comfortable with Holly and knew she was going to make my cermony special. She did an awesome job and i would recommend her.

Amy · Married on 09/12/2015

Holly was exactly what we were looking for in an officiant! She was very prompt in answering all my questions and she worked with us through email and phone calls to develop our ceremony script since we weren't able to get up to the Bay City area to meet with her. She had such a great attitude the whole time and you can tell she knows what she's doing because she covered everything we needed to know at the rehearsal so that all went smoothly the day of our wedding. Thanks so much Holly for making our wedding day perfect!

Brandon · Married on 07/19/2015

Holly was amazing. She worked with us and allowed us to customize and select the ceremony we wanted. She was willing to drive over an hour (for a reasonable price) to perform the ceremony at our site selection. I have no complaints and highly recommend her!

Heather · Married on 06/26/2015

Holly was very professional and did an excellent job. She was also flexible with our start time and was nice enough to work with us when we needed to change our wedding date. I would recommend her to anyone who is getting married.

• User5208213 · 2+ years ago

Holly did an amazing job!! We are happy with the service she provided for our wedding.

I was so happy with Holly! Whenever I had a question, I would email her and she got back with me so quick! She was flexible with what time I wanted the rehearsal to be at. I even changed it a few times! She also made us feel very comfortable with our vows before the day of. She volunteered to go through them as many times as we needed in order for us to feel comfortable. I would recommend her to anyone!! :)

Christina · Married on 05/09/2015

I was very pleased how holly took care of everything n it went quick n smooth .. thank you so much