With This Ring, I Thee Wed! Reviews

62 | Freeland, MI

62 Reviews for With This Ring, I Thee Wed!

• Brad

Brad & Michele Minar · Getting married on 12/09/2020

Perfect!!!

It was such a Blessing to have met Holly and use her as an officiant for our wedding vows. Holly is an extremely accommodating, timely, professional, caring individual. Holly made our day a no stress event! We would highly recommend Holly for your commitment day.

Sent on 10/09/2019

With This Ring, I Thee Wed!'s reply:

I wish you both a lifetime of happiness you are both amazing! Thank you for letting me be a part of your big day!
  • Beth

Beth Guizar · Married on 08/08/2020

Wonderful to work with and extremely helpful in the midst of a pandemic!

Holly was incredibly flexible, understanding, and helpful to me during wedding planning in the midst of a pandemic. She is personable, easy-going. and made sure the ceremony went as smoothly as possible. She answered all the questions that I had leading up to the big day and even after (there were a lot)! She even offered up some decorations to me when I thought I needed extra in a pinch. She is a wonderful person to work with!

Sent on 08/14/2020

Chelsea · Married on 06/06/2020

Excellent experience! Thank you!

Holly is fantastic! She is well prepared, honest, punctual, and knowledgeable. I highly recommend her for your wedding! Don’t wait as she books up quickly!

Sent on 06/08/2020

John Krieger · Married on 05/05/2020

Awesome Experience

My wife and I had an awesome experience with Holly. She was very flexible and professional. We would strongly recommend using Holly for your wedding.

Sent on 06/10/2020
  • Kristin

Kristin · Married on 10/18/2019

Amazing experience

Holly was amazing! She helped everything run so smoothly for rehearsal and the day of. I couldn't be happier in my decision to have her as the officiant of my wedding.

Sent on 10/24/2019

Leah Sprague · Married on 10/12/2019

Wonderful!

A month and a half before my wedding, our original officiant backed out. I was frantically searching for someone and stumbled across Holly, and I am so happy I did. Holly is friendly, professional and extremely accommodating. Do yourself a favor and book her, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Kassie Triplett · Married on 08/03/2019

Great Officiant!

Holly was great! There are so many things i wish i could go back and change with who i hired for my wedding, but not my officiant. I was back and forth with what i wanted in my ceremony and she was flexible, and just went with the flow! I had no idea what to do for rehearsal and the ceremony just in general, but Holly walked me thru it and made me feel at ease. It was a pleasure working with you!

Sent on 10/24/2019

With This Ring, I Thee Wed!'s reply:

Thank you for letting me be a part of your big day! I wish you both nothing but wedded bliss! You are a wonderful couple!

Kassie Cheslik · Married on 08/03/2019

Holly was awesome to work with and very professional. She made sure all our needs were met.

There is nobody better in my opinion. Holly is very flexible and made sure our day was exactly what we wanted. She is always professional and very easy to work with. Love her!!

Sent on 06/09/2020

Amanda · Married on 06/22/2019

Happy Bride

Working with Holly was great, she was very easy going and willing to work with me to meet my needs. I was a little worried because we did not get the opportunity to meet prior to my wedding, but Holly was on time, professional and exactly what I was looking/hoping for!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Stephanie · Married on 07/07/2018

Holly was wonderful to work with. She was flexible and accommodating to my schedule and a huge help in making sure the ceremony ran smoothly.

Sent on 09/09/2018

Lesley · Married on 05/19/2018

Holly was great!!! Probably the best vender we got for the day. She was always easy going and super friendly whenever we talked leading up to the wedding and we were able to customize our ceremony

Sent on 09/12/2018

Justin · Married on 05/05/2018

Holly did a fantastic job. The plans were short notice, but Holly kept us organized and everything went great. I would definitely recommend Holly.

Sent on 05/15/2018

Sarah · Married on 04/20/2018

Holly was wonderful, I would recommend her highly!

Sent on 05/16/2018

Emilee · Married on 09/09/2017

Holly was amazing and went above and beyond to meet our needs. Very flexible and willing do to anything to make our day special. I woukd HIGHLY recommended her for your special day!

Sent on 11/16/2017

Michelle · Married on 08/26/2017

From the very beginning, Holly was out to make it all about us! She was professional, courteous, and responded in such a timely manner. She provided us with great examples of previous weddings she has been a part of, that we could then customize to make it our own. We could not have been more impressed with everything!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Linda · Married on 07/15/2017

Holly was wonderful. So easy to work with and took care of the little things right before the ceremony so i didnt have to worry about anything. I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 08/17/2017

Mallory · Married on 06/17/2017

Would recommend to any one looking for a officiant for their wedding. Holley was professional and made sure my ceremony was everything I wanted it to be. Could not be happier with her as our officiant.

Sent on 07/12/2017

Sandra · Married on 03/25/2017

Holly was wonderful to work with. Everything went very smoothly! We highly recommend her to others. The ceremony was short and sweet, just the way we wanted it. Wouldn't have changed a thing.

Sent on 04/05/2017

Gwin · Married on 10/15/2016

If we had to choose an officiant for our wedding again we would happily choose Holly!

Sent on 12/12/2016

Kari · Married on 09/24/2016

Holly was professional in all aspects. She helped advocate for us at the wedding and made sure that everything went smoothly.

Sent on 11/16/2016

Kelly · Married on 09/16/2016

Holly is very relaxed and makes you feel very comfortable on how everything is going to happen. Very personable and wanting to get to know us during our meeting. Hearing how we met and how he had proposed! Others that we had met with, did not care to know. She did our rehersal and everyone knew what they were doing when. During the ceremony she was great, she was loud enough for everyone to hear as we had it outdoors! I would reccommend Holly to anyone! She is a truly great person!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Desiree · Married on 07/30/2016

Holly was wonderful, very professional and wonderful to work with. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a great officiant.

Sent on 09/11/2016

Steven · Married on 07/30/2016

Holly was the best! She was really helpful and very knowledgable. I highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 09/12/2016

Desiree · Married on 07/30/2016

We had Holly as our officiate and she was amazing! We would very highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/04/2016

Lynn · Married on 05/14/2016

Holly did a wonderful job in both the planning of our wedding and the ceremony itself. She gave helpful ideas & thoughts, was both friendly and professional, made the ceremony personal to our tastes, and always responded in a timely fashion. She was also very supportive when we needed to change the wedding venue two days before the ceremony. I would highly recommend Holly Stemple to anyone in search of a caring & professional officiant.

Sent on 06/10/2016