With These Words Reviews

With These Words 6
With These Words 7

Jamey Mclane · Married on 10/26/2019

Great officiant!

We hired Melinda to officiate our wedding on 26 Oct 2019 and could not have asked for a more kind, funny, and organized professional. Melinda gave us really great advice on what to include in our ceremony and was very responsive to all of our questions and needs. During the rehearsal and day of ceremony, she had everything under control and made everyone feel comfortable and welcomed. I would highly recommend her!!

Sent on 10/31/2019

With These Words's reply:

Vielen Dank for your kind words, it means a lot to me that you took the time to write your review...…..danke! Melinda

Keith Potter Jr. · Married on 10/12/2019

Melinda did a great job!

My new wife and I just got married this past weekend and chose to use Melinda. She was excellent. She was always timely with her communication. She also made it extremely easy to customize our ceremony because it is evident she has done this for quite a bit of time. She sends a word document with great suggestions which allows you to put your own personal touch on the ceremony. I would definitely recommend her to anyone, you cannot go wrong with her. Thanks Melinda!

-Keith and Casey

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Renee Coleman · Married on 10/05/2019

Melinda was professional with a great sense of humor

When my wife and I started looking at wedding officiants, even though we lived more than 3 hours away we knew that Melinda was the Reverend for us. We called her a year in advance, even though she doesn’t usually book that far out, she was kind enough to have us call her back in January. We talked several times about, how in just 1 phone conference we knew that with her personality, she was the one. When we called her back in January, we were so excited that she saved our date (10-05-2019) for us. In those 10 months Melinda sent us a lot of material that we could look over and make the choices that we wanted to put our ceremony together, she was adamant that this was our day. Even so, she gave us some suggestions that we could use to make our wedding day personal to us and our families. Believe me, she has done this many times and it shows. She made our day perfect with just the right amount of professionalism and humor. Melinda also had a little surprise for us, her husband Larry came to the ceremony with her and captured some AMAZING photos. Thank you Reverend and Mr. Fosse for helping make our day perfect! Tammy and Steph Boyd

Sent on 10/15/2019
    With These Words 12
  • Brooke

Brooke · Married on 09/06/2019

Great experience!

Very personable and took the time to get to know us as a couple! She is very professional yet still has a great sense of humor. Her husband also took some photos of the rehearsal and wedding day and sent them to us as well which was really nice!

Sent on 09/22/2019

Amanda Kempke · Married on 08/09/2019

Our wedding was a breeze

Melinda was great, she made everything very easy on us as far as planning our big day, she was accommodating to what we wanted and made sure we knew it was “our day”. She lightened our stress with laughter and was still professional. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 08/29/2019
  • Jonathan

Jonathan Finn · Married on 07/06/2019

A perfect experience

My wife and I are extremely happy with our decision to hire Melinda as the officiant for our wedding. Melinda is lovely, prompt and amazing value for money. She cared about who we were as people and allowed us to tailor our ceremony to how we wanted it. Melinda even went above and beyond when I experienced a suit malfunction mere minutes before the ceremony was due to begin when she pulled out a small sewing kit and fixed me up right then and there. I couldn't recommend her more.

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • User6989239 · Recently married

Melinda was wonderful. First of all, I planned my wedding from 700 miles away. Talk about stress! From the first phone call Melinda was amazing. She really took a great direction for our ceremony and personalized it to fit my husband and myself perfectly. Everything was so special and memorable. I was thrilled with how the ceremony went and I could not believe the number of people that came up to me at the reception and complimented the ceremony. There was literally laughter and tears all throughout the ceremony. I am so thankful I found Melinda.

Sent on 10/11/2016
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 06/15/2019

Melinda is amazing!

Melinda is great! She made us feel very comfortable and relaxed for our ceremony. She has a way with words that will melt your heart and make your ceremony all the more special.

Sent on 06/24/2019

Celia Tucker · Married on 06/01/2019

Quick, easy, and special

Melinda was amazing! She was super easy to work with and so nice and knowledgeable. Our ceremony was perfect and exactly what we wanted. Couldn’t have asked for more!

Sent on 06/11/2019
    With These Words 13

Karen · Married on 04/27/2019

Very good officiant

Melinda did a great job and was easy to work with. She is so caring.

Sent on 04/28/2019

Jessica · Married on 04/02/2019

Very informative and very easy to work with

Melinda is a treat to work with. I wanted some things changed and she went right with our wishes! I would recommend her to anyone!!

Sent on 04/15/2019
    With These Words 14

Catie · Married on 10/06/2018

Melinda helped make our day the best day of our lives. She was accommodating, friendly, funny, personable and responsive. She gave us a ceremony that was not only romantic but filled with laughter.. it was certainly a testimony of our love for one another. We received so many compliments about our ceremony and we owe many thanks to Melinda!!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Melynda · Married on 09/15/2018

Melinda was recommended by my aunts. My husband and I are definitely non- traditional. So we wanted to customize our union. Melinda had creative ideas and was encouraging and supportive every step of the way. Even making sure we had our vows written in a timely manner, and adding personalization to our ceremony using our first impressions of each other and Funny comments about our dog. Everyone said they loved our vows and how Melinda worked with us to make it memorable, meaningful, and fun. All of which we are as a couple. It was a perfect ceremony!! Oh and we have the same name so it was meant to be. Lol!

Sent on 09/28/2018
    With These Words 15

Brittany · Married on 09/07/2018

Melinda was super friendly from the beginning! At our first meeting with her we already felt at ease with her conducting our ceremony and didn’t even have to meet with anyone else. She was so kind to our son Darryl who I think won her heart. She is very prompt with emails when asking questions and let’s you customize your own ceremony based on your needs. Her husband Larry took great candid shots for us at both the rehearsal and on the wedding day so we have something until our photographer’s photos are ready. On the day of, she calmed my nerves as I was about to walk down the aisle which I desperately needed lol Overall, I would recommend both her and Larry for any wedding! Thank you Melinda!!!!!

Sent on 09/12/2018
    With These Words 22
    With These Words 23
    With These Words 24

Jill · Married on 08/31/2018

Melinda was so personable and tailored our ceremony to fit us. The personalization really made our ceremony special.

Sent on 10/04/2018

Jennifer · Married on 08/11/2018

Rev. Melinda made our Best Day Ever perfect. She took the time to get to know us and help us to figure out what we wanted to do for our ceremony. Feedback from our family and friends was that the ceremony truly fit our personalities.

Sent on 08/13/2018

Sheri · Married on 08/03/2018

Melinda had many great ideas for our wedding. She was very professional and made our day perfect

Sent on 09/14/2018

Alexa · Married on 07/13/2018

Melinda was very professional and she did an amazing job marrying me and my husband. I am very glad that we chose Melinda to be a part of our big day. I will definitely refer her name to anyone that is looking to have a custom wedding ceremony. She did an amazing job incorporating our three children throughout the whole ceremony. It meant a lot to us that Melinda is very family oriented.

Sent on 07/15/2018

JEN · Married on 06/17/2018

Great experience!!! Melinda did a great job turning our ceremony into exactly what we wanted!!!

Sent on 08/05/2018
    With These Words 25
    With These Words 26

Julie · Married on 06/16/2018

Melinda was everything we could have hoped for and more!! She couldn't have been more helpful or supportive thru the entire process. I've even had people compliment since on what a fantastic job she did at our wedding! We definitely chose the best!

Sent on 07/02/2018
    With These Words 27

Christian · Married on 04/28/2018

I couldn't imagine having anyone else officiate our wedding. Melinda was so great, she has a great sense of humor and genuinely cared about us and the work in which she put in. During the ceremony Melinda made everyone feel right at home, she welcomed everyone as well as added in her personal touch of humor to keep the mood enlightened. Aside from the wedding day Melinda was there when we needed her, she didn't hesitate to help us nor did she hesitate to meet for a walk through. Her personable personality made it very easy to work with her, she's very accepting of your requests as well as a great collaborator. If you're looking for the perfect officiant, look no further because you've found her!

Sent on 06/04/2018
    With These Words 28

Darryl · Married on 04/20/2018

Rev Melinda performed my wife and I wedding on 4/20/18 and did a wonderful job!!! Our entire family loves Rev Melinda. She is such a loving person with a huge heart, she makes you feel like family with that wonderful personality she has. We thank you so much for a wonderful ceremony!!!!

Sent on 05/11/2018
    With These Words 29
    With These Words 30
    With These Words 31
    With These Words 32
    With These Words 33
    With These Words 34

Becky · Married on 12/30/2017

Melinda was fantastic! She coordinated the entire ceremony with us and let us choose our own path on what we would like included in the ceremony. Her husband came along as well and took great pictures. We had a fantastic ceremony! She made sure to include humor as well and was very patient with a nervous bride and groom!

Sent on 12/30/2017

Noelle · Married on 11/18/2017

Rev. Fosse was a joy to work with, flexible, accommodating, she gave great guidance and advice! Guests commented that they felt her words spoke to them and that the ceremony was beautiful.

Sent on 11/20/2017

Amber · Married on 10/22/2017

Rev. Melinda Fosse was so wonderful. We couldn't have been happier with our wedding ceremony. She made sure the ceremony had all of the components we wanted, fit our personalities and was also entertaining. All of our guests raved about how great it was. But most importantly Rev. Fosse was a joy to work with. She revised the ceremony several times to make sure it was perfect for us and made us feel at ease throughout the whole process. It was all perfect.

Sent on 11/14/2017