With These Words Reviews

103 | Cincinnati, OH

103 Reviews for With These Words

• Mikaila

Mikaila M. · Getting married on 10/09/2021

She was really professional!

Melinda was an excellent officiant. Our original officiant canceled within 24 hours of our wedding, so when I explained that to Melinda she was extremely happy to help! She was a life saver for us!

Sent on 11/24/2020
  • Kaitlin

Kaitlin B. · Married on 05/06/2021

Incredible service!

Melinda was so great! She worked with us so well and was so helpful! I couldn’t have asked for a better experience with her. She was great at organizing and executing the ceremony, she knows exactly what she is doing. I will be recommending her!

Sent on 05/07/2021

Tracy M. · Married on 04/19/2021

Amazing and well worth the price

I had booked her at the last minute since my officiant had canceled on me, but she still got everything together in time. It was a beautiful ceremony all thanks to her.

Sent on 04/20/2021
  • MacKenna

Mackenna K. · Married on 01/23/2021

Wonderful.... highly recommend!

Melinda did a wonderful job making us feel comfortable and guiding us through the process. She was very easy to work with and has many great ideas and recommendations on marriage and living a happy life. Her husband also did a great job taking candid photos during our ceremony. Overall, we had a perfect experience and would highly recommend!

Sent on 01/24/2021

With These Words's reply:

Thank you so much Mackenna, for your time and wonderful review!
    I do wish for you and Bharat the very best life can bring your way.
  • C & C

C & · Married on 10/09/2020

Made sure our day was just what we wanted!

Reverend Melinda worked with us to create a ceremony that was special and meaningful to us. She was so supportive, and it felt like she was part of the family. She drove an hour to officiate our wedding, and even brought her husband, who took lovely photos. We could not have had a more perfect wedding day!

Sent on 10/31/2020
  • Charlotte

Charlotte · Married on 08/08/2020

Amazing officiant with beautiful photos

We could not have picked a better officiant! Melinda helped us create the ceremony of our dreams that fit us perfectly. Larry helped us with beautiful photos for the wedding! They were thoughtful and kind during the ceremony and I wouldn’t have anyone else! It felt like having family there.

Sent on 05/12/2021
  • Lisa

Lisa S. · Married on 07/11/2020

Best Day Ever!

Melinda is awesome. She is very responsive and helpful with choosing the details of the ceremony. Very personable and relaxed. She helped make the day super special. Thank you Melinda.

Sent on 07/16/2020

Jennifer B. · Married on 07/06/2020

Rev melinda Fosse

Great attention to detail in giving us exactly the service we wanted.

Sent on 07/09/2020

With These Words's reply:

Jenn, thank you so much for your kind review. I wish you nd Beanie all the best! Take care Melinda

Nicole A. · Married on 05/02/2020

Wonderful Officiant!

Melinda was a WONDERFUL officiant and we can’t recommend her enough!! She was kind, helpful, responsive, and dependable - we couldn’t have asked for more! My husband and I didn’t know where to start when it came to finding an officiant for our wedding, but we’re so glad that we found Melinda! She always responded to our questions in a timely manner and gave us many options to choose from when deciding what to include in our ceremony. Due to COVID 19, we were unable to meet with her in-person until our rehearsal, the day before our wedding. She arrived at the rehearsal totally prepared and did a fantastic job walking us through the ceremony. On our wedding day she did a beautiful job!! Everyone commented on what a lovely ceremony it was! We couldn’t be happier and highly recommend hiring her as your officiant! Thank you so much, Melinda!!

Sent on 07/06/2020

Jamey M. · Married on 10/26/2019

Great officiant!

We hired Melinda to officiate our wedding on 26 Oct 2019 and could not have asked for a more kind, funny, and organized professional. Melinda gave us really great advice on what to include in our ceremony and was very responsive to all of our questions and needs. During the rehearsal and day of ceremony, she had everything under control and made everyone feel comfortable and welcomed. I would highly recommend her!!

Sent on 10/31/2019

With These Words's reply:

Vielen Dank for your kind words, it means a lot to me that you took the time to write your review...…..danke! Melinda

Keith P. · Married on 10/12/2019

Melinda did a great job!

My new wife and I just got married this past weekend and chose to use Melinda. She was excellent. She was always timely with her communication. She also made it extremely easy to customize our ceremony because it is evident she has done this for quite a bit of time. She sends a word document with great suggestions which allows you to put your own personal touch on the ceremony. I would definitely recommend her to anyone, you cannot go wrong with her. Thanks Melinda!

-Keith and Casey

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie R. · Married on 10/05/2019

Melinda was professional with a great sense of humor

When my wife and I started looking at wedding officiants, even though we lived more than 3 hours away we knew that Melinda was the Reverend for us. We called her a year in advance, even though she doesn’t usually book that far out, she was kind enough to have us call her back in January. We talked several times about, how in just 1 phone conference we knew that with her personality, she was the one. When we called her back in January, we were so excited that she saved our date (10-05-2019) for us. In those 10 months Melinda sent us a lot of material that we could look over and make the choices that we wanted to put our ceremony together, she was adamant that this was our day. Even so, she gave us some suggestions that we could use to make our wedding day personal to us and our families. Believe me, she has done this many times and it shows. She made our day perfect with just the right amount of professionalism and humor. Melinda also had a little surprise for us, her husband Larry came to the ceremony with her and captured some AMAZING photos. Thank you Reverend and Mr. Fosse for helping make our day perfect! Tammy and Steph Boyd

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Brooke

Brooke · Married on 09/06/2019

Great experience!

Very personable and took the time to get to know us as a couple! She is very professional yet still has a great sense of humor. Her husband also took some photos of the rehearsal and wedding day and sent them to us as well which was really nice!

Sent on 09/22/2019

Amanda K. · Married on 08/09/2019

Our wedding was a breeze

Melinda was great, she made everything very easy on us as far as planning our big day, she was accommodating to what we wanted and made sure we knew it was “our day”. She lightened our stress with laughter and was still professional. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 08/29/2019
  • Jonathan

Jonathan F. · Married on 07/06/2019

A perfect experience

My wife and I are extremely happy with our decision to hire Melinda as the officiant for our wedding. Melinda is lovely, prompt and amazing value for money. She cared about who we were as people and allowed us to tailor our ceremony to how we wanted it. Melinda even went above and beyond when I experienced a suit malfunction mere minutes before the ceremony was due to begin when she pulled out a small sewing kit and fixed me up right then and there. I couldn't recommend her more.

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • User6989239 · 1+ year ago

Melinda was wonderful. First of all, I planned my wedding from 700 miles away. Talk about stress! From the first phone call Melinda was amazing. She really took a great direction for our ceremony and personalized it to fit my husband and myself perfectly. Everything was so special and memorable. I was thrilled with how the ceremony went and I could not believe the number of people that came up to me at the reception and complimented the ceremony. There was literally laughter and tears all throughout the ceremony. I am so thankful I found Melinda.

Sent on 10/11/2016
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 06/15/2019

Melinda is amazing!

Melinda is great! She made us feel very comfortable and relaxed for our ceremony. She has a way with words that will melt your heart and make your ceremony all the more special.

Sent on 06/24/2019

Celia T. · Married on 06/01/2019

Quick, easy, and special

Melinda was amazing! She was super easy to work with and so nice and knowledgeable. Our ceremony was perfect and exactly what we wanted. Couldn’t have asked for more!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Karen · Married on 04/27/2019

Very good officiant

Melinda did a great job and was easy to work with. She is so caring.

Sent on 04/28/2019

Jessica · Married on 04/02/2019

Very informative and very easy to work with

Melinda is a treat to work with. I wanted some things changed and she went right with our wishes! I would recommend her to anyone!!

Sent on 04/15/2019

Catie · Married on 10/06/2018

Melinda helped make our day the best day of our lives. She was accommodating, friendly, funny, personable and responsive. She gave us a ceremony that was not only romantic but filled with laughter.. it was certainly a testimony of our love for one another. We received so many compliments about our ceremony and we owe many thanks to Melinda!!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Melynda · Married on 09/15/2018

Melinda was recommended by my aunts. My husband and I are definitely non- traditional. So we wanted to customize our union. Melinda had creative ideas and was encouraging and supportive every step of the way. Even making sure we had our vows written in a timely manner, and adding personalization to our ceremony using our first impressions of each other and Funny comments about our dog. Everyone said they loved our vows and how Melinda worked with us to make it memorable, meaningful, and fun. All of which we are as a couple. It was a perfect ceremony!! Oh and we have the same name so it was meant to be. Lol!

Sent on 09/28/2018

Brittany · Married on 09/07/2018

Melinda was super friendly from the beginning! At our first meeting with her we already felt at ease with her conducting our ceremony and didn’t even have to meet with anyone else. She was so kind to our son Darryl who I think won her heart. She is very prompt with emails when asking questions and let’s you customize your own ceremony based on your needs. Her husband Larry took great candid shots for us at both the rehearsal and on the wedding day so we have something until our photographer’s photos are ready. On the day of, she calmed my nerves as I was about to walk down the aisle which I desperately needed lol Overall, I would recommend both her and Larry for any wedding! Thank you Melinda!!!!!

Sent on 09/12/2018

Jill · Married on 08/31/2018

Melinda was so personable and tailored our ceremony to fit us. The personalization really made our ceremony special.

Sent on 10/04/2018

Jennifer · Married on 08/11/2018

Rev. Melinda made our Best Day Ever perfect. She took the time to get to know us and help us to figure out what we wanted to do for our ceremony. Feedback from our family and friends was that the ceremony truly fit our personalities.

Sent on 08/13/2018