With Clarity Reviews

48 | New York, NY

48 Reviews for With Clarity

Joshua C. · Married on 12/22/2020

Five Star Experience

The ring and my shipping experience are nothing short of 5 stars! I was super hesitant about doing this process online and covid left me with no choice. Turned out to be a blessing in disguise. They were super honest about which diamonds were good ones and which to avoid. Everything was smooth, shipping was secure and quick and the proposal was perfect. I recommend With Clarity to all!

Sent on 09/19/2020

Nathan P. · Married on 11/09/2020

Singing Praises

With Clarity is exceptional! The service was unlike any other jeweler. They were smart, patient and genuinely helpful in my ring and diamond search process. Selection was excellent and quality was high end. Super happy with them and recommend to all. Will be back soon for matching wedding bands.

Sent on 09/11/2020

Devin · Married on 10/10/2020

The head of customer service Alex is incredible as is the entire operation. He was able to get me the best price for the setting I wanted, and when I made my original purchase I selected a diamond before doing enough research to make an educated decision. Alex was able to switch diamonds last minute to the new selection without hesitation. If you want a worry free shopping experience with a 1/3 of the cost of big box retailers go to Four Mine. Recommend to anyone in the market.

Sent on 05/15/2018
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth W. · Married on 05/09/2020

Amazing, wonderful experience

Amazing in every regard. Helped us in a situation with another jeweler gone bad. They were so helpful, accomodating and bent over backwards for us. Highly recommend them.

Sent on 08/28/2019
  • Gino

Gino M. · Married on 07/26/2019

Highly recommended

Thanks to the home preview these guys offered I was able to sample two emerald diamond ring styles with my girlfriend. One pave and one solitaire. So realistic and custom made for her ring size and carats we wanted. Amazing service and amazing prices. Go with them- you’ll be happy you did

Sent on 07/04/2019

Reina · Married on 06/29/2019

Thank you for a memorable and easy experience. Found them through a diamond comparison site and fell in love with the reasonable pricing and the pretty ring styles. Made sure that my boyfriend purchased from them.

Anne · Married on 05/11/2019

Really reasonable pricing for their diamonds and the ring styles were all stunning. I tried their free at home preview and was able to sample rings before making a decision. This was really what convinced me as I could see the quality and the ring on my hand up close. I asked a ton of questions and was always treated with care and patience. Will certainly be recommending to all my girlfriends. Thanks a lot!

Darla · Married on 05/04/2019

Excellent selection of rings. I like that they could make customizations for me if I needed. Very flexible and answered all my questions.

Sent on 07/27/2018

Darren · Married on 02/02/2019

Really pleased with them. No complaints and would certainly recommend to others in a heartbeat.

Stella · Married on 01/05/2019

Excellent ring quality. I got my engagement ring, and two wedding bands from them. One band was custom sapphire and diamond. The others were designs chosen from their website. In all instances, they really delivered with the quality and great finishing of the ring. Will certainly be recommending them to anyone who requires custom jewelry- although their designs on site are quite beautiful as well.

John · Married on 12/22/2018

I got our diamond and I’m blown away - exactly as advertised and I was obviously hesitant because the prices were so competitive and it’s online. Smooth buying experience - will be back when I have to buy jewelry again in the future.

Sent on 04/19/2018

Dan · Married on 12/22/2018

So pleased with their service. I had a time crunch to get the ring, but was really overwhelmed with all the diamond options. They quickly understood what I wanted and gave me the best options to consider. They also have really good prices, definitely not charging an arm and a leg. Go with them and you'll be glad you did. They got me this gorgeous princess diamond. Really happy and so is she.

Christopher · Married on 10/06/2018

I have no complaints at all about Four Mine. The really delivered on everything that they promised and to top it off their lifetime warranty gives me peace of mind that anytime there is ever an issue (which I doubt) they will take care of it for me.
    TY!

Camille · Married on 10/06/2018

Stunning diamond earrings and stunning solitaire ring. Both were just what I wanted and I got them well in time before my wedding. Really made the day sparkle and special.

Hussein · Married on 09/01/2018

Got a rose gold pave halo ring from them with a halo around the center. I was confused about choosing something simple or flashy and they helped me narrow down to a classic style that is right in the middle. She really loved it so kudos to them to understanding what type of ring she would like! Great pricing and lifetime repair policy made the decision easy.

Alex · Married on 08/18/2018

Stunning work. Really do recommend them highly if you want anything custom done.

Work with Alex for the best care and attention to detail for your order.

John · Married on 08/08/2018

They're the best. Loved the Home Preview and the customer service was impeccable. For the price, they were really were the best out there and the ring is beautiful as expected. I recommend working with Alex or Kate.

Sent on 09/11/2017

A · Married on 07/07/2018

Great experience with their replica ring try in. Made the decision so easy and quick. Diamond selection was the best I found anywhere.

Sent on 04/19/2018

Sarah · Married on 06/30/2018

Really pleased with their service and the fast delivery. I got my wedding bands with Four Mine and they did a great job of getting every detail right. I even reached out to them to ask if they could make the band in between the quarter sizes (as I wasn't exactly one size) and they made it happen without any extra charge. You can tell they go the extra mile for their customers. Thanks for a great experience.

Sent on 05/04/2018

Sandra · Married on 06/23/2018

GREAT! To put it in one word. My whole family was involved in helping me research to find the perfect diamond haha. So we did our fair share of googling and asking around. While Four Mine is not as big as other jewelers- they certainly make up for it with the amazing care they take of their customers and the beauty and the finish of the jewelry that they create. thanks a ton for making my dream ring happen.

Samar · Married on 05/04/2018

Great website, great choices!

Sent on 05/04/2018

Moiz · Married on 12/27/2016

I'm in love with this vendor! We ordered both our wedding rings as well as my engagement ring from four mine. And I have no complaints whatsoever. They help you with choosing the designs if you go to them blank as I was. Very patient and very attentive. The quality and price for the rings is unbeatable. We also got our rings sized at no extra cost and they also engrave your rings for you! My favourite vendor. Will definitely be going back to them in the future!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Stan · Married on 06/08/2019

Really a great job with finding the right diamond for me. I came to Four Mine after researching several vendors and liked them immediately for their fair pricing and for the site that was so easy to use. Unfortunately, by the time I made up my mind, somebody else already purchased the diamond. However, reached out to them and Claudia helped me find something pretty exactly close to the original and at a better price. She was patient to explain all the details about the GIA certificate and all that I needed to know. Thanks! Anyone purchasing a loose diamond, I would highly recommend them.

Matthew · Married on 04/06/2019

Excellent attention to detail on the ring, helpful staff and quick delivery. Checked all the boxes for me for sure.

Danielle · Married on 03/30/2019

Incredibly helpful with making my custom ring. Really found the right style to fit my lifestyle and made it a much easier process on my boyfriend. They also made sure that I was speaking and emailing with the same rep throughout so that it was really easy to keep the flow of communication going and get everything I needed in time.