Wisor Photography Reviews

4 | Du Bois, PA

4 Reviews for Wisor Photography

• Kayla

Kayla Concel · Married on 10/11/2019

Uplifting and down to earth

I’ve worked with them many times and they never cease to amaze me with not only their work, but also their love and passion for what they do. It really does show. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM. ALWAYS.

Sent on 01/07/2019

Wisor Photography's reply:

Thank you so much!!! :D You are always great to work with! We cannot wait until your wedding this October!!!
  • Kacie

Kacie · Married on 08/17/2019

Phenomenal

Highly recommend Wisor Photography, I have nothing but amazing things to say about these two. I have loved all of my photos I have recieved from them. They consistently go above and beyond what expectations my fiance and I originally set. So far they havent been just photographers. They have given us plenty of helpful tips leading up to the wedding, provided us with recommendations to save money, and have been like friends to us on our journey so far.

Sent on 03/25/2019

Alyssa · Married on 10/08/2016

Our costume shoot turned into an engagement one when my boyfriend proposed two days before! Victoria congratulated me personally over Facebook and offered to include engagement photos for no additional cost. Their communication was fantastic-- even getting in touch the day of the shoot because it looked like rain. At the shoot itself, they had two photographers (included with every shoot!) and were flexible and engaging, willing to work around the fact that my fiance had hurt his back. We got our gorgeous, stunning photos exactly when they were promised. We're using one of the photos for our save-the-dates. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/20/2015

Emilee · Married on 05/30/2015

This photography company was a great value and they have talent! They had two photographers travel to our wedding and stay the entire time, going out of their way to get great unique pics. Highly reccomend them!

Sent on 06/10/2015