Wish Granted Creations Reviews

7 | Surprise, AZ

7 Reviews for Wish Granted Creations

Mariah S. · Getting married on 08/03/2022

Love my sign from Wish Granted Creations!

The sign was creative and super cute! I love the details and the color!! I would highly recommend this vendor!

Sent on 04/12/2021

Torie S. · Getting married on 01/03/2022

Wedding Signs

I absolutely loved working with Wish Granted Creations!! Kylie Grant, the owner, was just the sweetest lady to work with and always so nice. She made absolutely beautiful signs for me to decorate my venue with. They really added a lot to my decorations and tied everything together. They just added that extra little something that my wedding needed. The signs were so cute and so well made AND they were a great price, so really just the best of deals. I would highly, highly, highly recommend this company for other weddings! I actually will be using them in the future because I found out she makes signs for other events like baby announcements, baby showers, or really any sign that you want made. Check her out!!!! :)

Sent on 04/07/2021

Torie S. · Getting married on 01/03/2022

Wedding Signs

Sent on 04/07/2021
  • Rachael

Rachael M. · Getting married on 08/05/2021

Will not find better wedding signs!

Kylie is an amazing artist and was able to construct beautiful wedding signs for us in time for our big day! She has access to all different sizes and colors and has an amazing creative eye for what would look the best. She was even able to customize our "signature drinks" sign to reflect my dog and my husbands alma mater. She was so responsive and even made us a "mask up!" sign less than a month out from our wedding. You will NOT be disappointed if you hire WishGranted Creations.

Sent on 04/12/2021
  • Crystal

Crystal G. · Married on 05/06/2021

Highly recommend Wish Granted Creations!

The ordering process was simple and I got my product in beautiful packaging. Wish Granted does a great job!

Sent on 04/09/2021

Kelsey B. · Married on 04/06/2021

Amazing work!

Wish Granted Creations was so easy to work with and the work was quality. I can't wait to use them in the future for other events!

Sent on 04/13/2021

Beth S. · Married on 11/24/2020

Awesome custom signs!

Love my signs! Wish Granted Creations was able to customize my signs exactly the way I wanted! My order arrived promptly... will order from WGC again!

Sent on 04/09/2021