Papillon Visuals Reviews

Papillon Visuals View more information

• Mary
    Mary H. Married on 06/05/2021

I'd give a million stars if I could

I would encourage every bride to stop your search for the perfect wedding photographer; Rachel and the Papillon team are just that. It all started back in 2017 when Rachel photographed my high school senior photos, so when I got engaged in 2020 I knew it had to be her! I can confidently say my wedding would simply have not been the same without her. Not only is she a warm, friendly soul who will inevitably put you at ease on your big day, she is also incredibly focused, talented, and devoted to getting the most perfect shots of your dreams. Rachel was fantastic at making sure that she understood my vision and consistently made sure we were on the same page, making her a top-notch communicator! Day of, she was timely and focused but also encouraged me to feel excited. Rachel even saved the day when a thunderstorm ruined our sparkler exit, suggesting our guests form a tunnel for us to run through. The exit photos still turned out so beautifully, and I am so grateful for her quick thinking. From the bottom of our hearts, thank you thank you thank you to Rachel and Gabe! xo, Mary and Joseph (the Merediths 💗)
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer P. Married on 04/24/2021

Awe-mazing!

We HIGHLY recommended Rachel. You will LOVED her from the first moment you meet her. She did both our Engagement photos and Wedding Photos. She was very fun and brought life to our photo shoot. Her and Gabe found all the right shots and angles, we loved EVERY photo! We will be seeing Rachel again for future photos!
  • Sumner
    Sumner G. Married on 05/02/2020

Compassionate during COVID wedding crisis and quality photos

Rachel with Wisdom and Stature has been incredibly professional, responsive, and compassionate as I tried to figure out what my wedding would look like during COVID. She was thorough with the schedule and planning when I was expecting a larger wedding, but able to go with the flow when we had to change things due to the pandemic. The team came out to our backyard wedding and took some beautiful photos of my family and I during our backyard wedding. I would highly recommend Wisdom&Stature Photography.
  • Anna
    Anna G. Married on 06/04/2019

Fantastic Photographer!

We met Rachel at a vendor event that our wedding venue had about a year before our big day. There were several other photographers there showing off their work, but she immediately stood out in a class of her own. Her previous works were just breathtaking, and she was extremely friendly and easy to talk to. By the time we left that day, we decided we had to have her for our wedding. After booking her, we ended up doing an engagement session as well, and it really could not have gone better. She is so talented and creative, and the photos turned out absolutely stunning. She even handled all of our picky requests for any specific photoshop edits we wanted, and still managed to get the results over to us shortly after the session.

Leading up to the wedding, Rachel turned out to be the most valuable resource we had in terms of scheduling and planning.. even more so than our actual wedding planner/coordinator. She had multiple calls with us to make sure we had a timeline planned down to the minute for the wedding day, and helped us with things we would have otherwise not even considered. When it finally arrived, that helped everything go so smoothly and eliminated a lot of stress that could have been! She and her assistant captured all of the important moments perfectly, but our favorites turned out to be the many candid shots we didn’t even realize they were there to get. There are plenty of wonderful photos of each member of our wedding party, our guests, and of course our family members. She managed to turn the photos around extremely quickly after the event, sending them over to us within a few weeks. We could not be more pleased with the incredible photos we have to remember the best day of our lives.

We would recommend Wisdom and Stature photography to our closest friends, and felt we had to share that with anyone else looking for the perfect photographer for your special event!
    Michelle Married on 09/28/2018

Absolutely Incredible!

I am so grateful we chose Wisdom & Stature to photograph our dream day! I have to say Rachel and Skay are some of the most kind-hearted souls I have ever met. They are both so incredibly talented, and captured the most amazing moments that we will able to cherish for a lifetime! Rachel has a natural ability of keeping everyone at ease while ensuring we stayed on schedule. She made everyone feel comfortable in front of the camera, and captured every aspect of our vision. The styling used in the photographs is one of a kind, and we continue to receive compliments on our magical photos. Rachel’s passion for what she does truly shows in her work, and we would recommend her in a heartbeat!
  • Carolyn
    Carolyn Married on 07/21/2018
    A few of my close friends used Wisdom & Stature Photography for their weddings. We have all cried, oooohed and ahhhed over every imaged that they created!!! I KNEW when I got engaged, I wanted to use Wisdom & Stature!! The photographers are creative, kind, and produce magic!!!! Photography was the number one priority for us on our wedding, and we were SO thankful we knew a photographer that we could without a doubt trust to capture our special day!!!!