Wired Up! Reviews

18 | Dilworth, MN

18 Reviews for Wired Up!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Brittany · Married on 11/03/2012

We got to customize our cake topper and unity sand set for our wedding. We now have them as home decor. They are unique and beautiful, everyone loved them!

Sent on 01/09/2013

Becky · Married on 10/08/2011

She does fantastic work. I had her make all my thank you gifts and everyone loved them. They were amazing.

Sent on 12/28/2011

dawn · Married on 09/19/2009

We got our toasting flutes and cake topper from Wired Up. They were unique and just what we were looking for. We had many compliments on both of them. Both of them are things we can use in the future, instead of just boxing them up for years.

We also got wall hangings as gifts for our parents and other wedding participants. They all loved them, they were something different then what many of them had seen before.

It was great working with Carol, she is very accomodating and willing to customize things how you want them. I plan to continue to get gifts from her in the future for different occassions.

Dawn S.

Sent on 09/28/2009

Pamela · Married on 08/27/2009

I am one happy camper because of the easiness of Wired Up company with buying favors. Orders came in like they were supposed to and were exactly how they appeared on their website. THanks for making my wedding easier!

Sent on 06/03/2010

Rachelle · Married on 07/24/2009

We just got married and used a lot of the wired up decorations! My husband and I love the one with our names written in wire. We got so many complements on them! She did such a great job! I would definately recommend her to anyone! Thank you so much Wired Up!!

Sent on 08/09/2009

Rachel · Married on 06/19/2009

I ordered my cake topper and unity candle holders from Carol at Wired Up. I love them. They really made our wedding day unique and special. Thank you!

Sent on 08/10/2009

Amanda · Married on 05/22/2009

We bought our unity candle holder and cake topper from Wired Up. They are beautiful, and the best part is, I can use them as decor in our house after the wedding. I didn't want a cheesy cake top that gets thrown in a box or a drawer for 30 years. Wired Up made us a classy, sophisiticated, and elegant wire topper with red beads. We customized the pieces to our wedding colors and our taste.

They are friendly, helpful, and flexible to work with. If you are looking for stylish and modern designs with wire, Wired Up is THE place. I also purchased a beautiful wall hanging for my mom and plan to return for wine bottle gifts and ornaments for future gifts.

Sent on 06/06/2009

Kelly · Married on 04/04/2009

I would recommend Wired Up to anyone looking for unique gift ideas for weddings, home decor, sports, graduations. We ordered our cake topper, unity candle holders, small beaded holder and wine bottle topper for our wedding. Carol was wonderful to work with.

Sent on 06/06/2009

Bridget · Married on 08/30/2008

I hunted high and low to find a unique, affordable cake topper and I was fortunate enough to stumble upon "Wired-Up"! I loved all of her products so much that I ended up getting my unity candle holders AND gifts for the wedding party too! I was impressed with the quality of work, amount I could purchase since it was so reasonable, and the uniqueness that goes into every product (very pretty beads can reflect your color theme!). I would recommend "Wired Up" to any bride looking for those special touches!!

Sent on 10/20/2008

Ashley · Married on 08/15/2008

Wired Up has such unique things! I recieved many compliments on our pen holder for the guest book table, our cake topper, our Unity candle and our champagne flutes. What I love best about the products we ordered is that we are still able to have them in our home as decoration and they serve as a reminder about our special day! Thanks Carol!

Sent on 11/16/2008

Chantel · Married on 06/06/2008

Carol from Wired Up was AWESOME to me and my husband! We would recommend checking her products out to anyone. They are very unique, affordable, and cool! You can use them for yourself, decorations, or they make great gifts! If you want something different that everyone will love, check out Wired Up.

Sent on 07/02/2008

Shanna · Married on 10/06/2007

When I was planning my wedding I wanted something different and unique for my cake topper and unity candle holder. I had looked everywhere until I saw “Wired Up” items at a local Bridal shop and remembered that I had seen the product at a Bridal show a few years back and liked the idea. My next step was contacting Carol with “Wired Up” and she made all my dreams and ideas come true! We had a fall themed wedding; she matched my colors to the wire and beads that she used! My cake topper and unity candle holder were so unique that I sill get compliments on it to this day! I also ended up getting a gift for the pianist. “Wired Up” has many great ideas to choose from, I recommend them to everyone who is planning a wedding!

Shanna

Sent on 05/28/2008

Elizabeth · Married on 03/31/2007

Working with Carol at Wired Up was an amazing experience. As a bride-to-be you are stressed out to the max and to deal with a vendor that is so easy to work with makes things so much more enjoyable. We loved our cake topper as well as the attendants flower vases from Wired Up and our guests did too! It was a wonderful experience and we would recomment Wired Up to anyone!

Sent on 08/03/2008

Jaclyn · Married on 06/03/2005

Wired Up provides unique ideas for almost any part of your wedding- from the cake to the decor. I received many comments on the pieces I purchased from Wired Up and I always reccommend Wired Up to anyone who has an upcoming wedding. I think the products are great!

Sent on 07/20/2008

Kristin · Married on 08/01/2009

Carol at I am Wired Up! created many great gifts that I used for my wedding. We ordered:
    Personalized wall hangings with the last names of our host couple
    Cake Topper
    Wine charms for the bride and groom (with our initials and beading in the wedding colors)
    Wine charms for the the bride (myself) and the bridal attendants. I was able to choose the charm for each wine charm so that they matched the bridal attendants interests and personality. The wine charms were fitted in the ribbon on the attendants' bouquets during pictures and the wedding ceremony, and then removed for the reception to be placed on wine glasses. The attendants loved the charms because they always knew which bouquet was theirs and it was a great keepsake!

I loved working with Carol... she was quick to respond to all my emails and wanted me to genuinely love my order... I was not just "another bride" to Carol. The host couples loved their wall hangings because it was something different that reminded them of their part of the wedding, without being all about myself and my husband (in other words, it was something they enjoyed!). And our cake top is amazing - we received MANY compliments on the cake top and it is not an accessory on our coffee table in the living room. Overall, I would recommend I Am Wired Up! to any bride who wants to personalize their wedding in a creative way!

Sent on 02/03/2010

Jana · Married on 05/09/2009

Wired Up is a great vendor to work with! I had large wire designs created for center pieces on our banquet tables. I absolutely loved them and had a ton of compliments on them. Wired Up is a professional vendor that can turn around her product quickly. I would recommend this vendor to any bride!

Sent on 06/22/2009

Talisha · Married on 09/12/2009

I loved the wired up products I bought from Carol. They were a nice touch at the reception and I received so many compliments on the items. I would recommend these to anyone.

Sent on 09/22/2009

Lisa · Married on 12/08/2012

3.5
      3.5

I purchased the most beautiful gifts at Wired up. They do an awesome job and the staff is very helpful and friendly.

Sent on 09/13/2012