Winklaar Photography Aruba Reviews

Winklaar Photography Aruba 7
  • WILLIAM

William Holland · Married on 05/20/2019

Go no further!

I was planning a surprise proposal for my now fiancé and victor made it easy! He was super quick and easy to work with and the quality of his work is simply amazing. He is a super nice individual and made the engagement pictures so much fun! If you’re considering an Aruba photographer look no further and message victor to get the dates setup because it’s worth it! I can’t forget to mention a quick turn around time on his work! He doesn’t set you up in an uncomfortable pose and make it seem fake, he tells you how he would like the picture and has you be natural and that’s what I loved, even the pictures he got when we weren’t expecting any! If I ever go back to Aruba, I will for sure get pictures with Victor because he’s fun and does excellent work!!

Sent on 05/29/2019
    Winklaar Photography Aruba 8
    Winklaar Photography Aruba 9
    Winklaar Photography Aruba 10

Sarah · Married on 10/27/2018

Wonderful experience

Victor and team were wonderful throughout the entire planning process. We planned the wedding remotely from the US and Victor was incredibly responsive and helpful giving suggestions during the planning stages. When the big day finally came Victor and team were utmost professional and kind. The images they captured were spectacular and could not be happier. Nothing felt forced or staged, all very natural which made for more authentic photos. Would hire again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 11/08/2018

Erica Kelly · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing pictures, great service!

Victor is nothing short of amazing. My husband and I got married on October 13th, 2018 at the Hyatt Regency on Palm Beach.

Being from the States, it was nerve-wracking finding, booking and sending money to people you don't even know, but Victor was the utmost professional! He answered all of my questions within a few hours, and walked me through the entire process with ease! He also met with us in advance (and patiently waited as I mixed up the times!) and made my husband and I comfortable with the timeline for our big day!

The pictures came out AMAZING. He timed the ceremony to perfectly coincide with sunset, so we got great pictures in the daylight as well as at dusk! We are so thankful we found Victor- both him and his lighting assistant Gerrison were a pleasure to work with. I would give them 10 stars if I could!

Sent on 11/13/2018
  • Taryn

Taryn Latham · Married on 10/12/2018

Amazing so glad I found him to capture photos of our Vow Renewal.

Victor was amazing and so helpful in my planning of surprising my husband with a vow renewal on our 10 year anniversary trip to Aruba. When I contacted him he got back to me right away. He was helpful with location spots as we have never been to Aruba, he was accommodating with his time and super professional. Our pictures came out beautiful and the turn around time to get the images was so quick! If you’re looking for an photographer look no further and choose Victor he was amazing!

Sent on 10/16/2018
    Winklaar Photography Aruba 11

Nataliya · Married on 06/02/2018

We had a great experience with Victor Winklaar. Victor and his team were very professional, polite, and friendly, which made us very comfortable on our wedding day. The quality of their work is amazing, and they didn't just take pictures but captured the wonderful moments and best emotions of our special day.
    Thank you so much for doing such an amazing job and the beautiful photos that make a lasting memory!

Nataliya & Mike

Sent on 06/21/2018

J · Married on 04/21/2018

I can’t recommend Victor highly enough! My fiancé and i are getting married in Aruba in April 2018 so we used Victor for our engagement photos in april 2017 As a trial. Everyone was and still is complementing the amazing engagement photos he took for us with flamingos on renaisance island!! He is kind, patient, talented, professional, extremely responsive, and was glad to revise our photos after i provided feedback on some facial wrinkles i wasn’t very happy with!! He took over 1000 photos, let us see ALL of the thumbnails, and then edited and provided super high quality photos with SUCH quick turnaround. We will cherish these photos forever and cannot wait for working with Victor again for our wedding.

Sent on 11/18/2017

Tabitha · Married on 04/18/2018

My husband and I booked our wedding in Aruba and the first time meeting Victor he surpassed our expectations! We already had an idea that he was awesome from our email correspondence before arriving in Aruba, and then once we arrived he contacted us and booked a "pre-wedding meeting"! We went through everything and he gave us the most helpful hints and advice to help make our photos even more special! I recommend him to ANYONE and EVERYONE! He was so incredible and patient! The photos are amazing and I cannot thank him enough!

Sent on 06/02/2018
    Winklaar Photography Aruba 12
    Winklaar Photography Aruba 13
    Winklaar Photography Aruba 14

daniela · Married on 02/13/2018

Victor is amazing! We're so happy we chose Victor to capture our special moments. He was friendly, patient and knew the best spots to take photos. The photos came out flawless. He took us around our resort and on the beach, where he captured such beautiful shots. I would recommend Victor to everyone!!

Sent on 02/22/2018
  • W

Wendy · Married on 12/17/2017

Victor photographed my Wedding at the Marriott Stellaris and did an AMAZING job! He is very creative and a hard worker. He made sure to get the most amazing photographs. Would recommend him without a doubt to any brides!

Sent on 01/05/2018
    Winklaar Photography Aruba 15
    Winklaar Photography Aruba 16

Michael · Married on 10/21/2017

Unbelievable. Victor was very helpful and leading up to and during the wedding. It can be pretty hard planning a wedding from thousands of miles away, but Victor made it pretty easy. On top of that he had great ideas for pictures while listening to our request at the same time. On top of that he takes great pictures and captures all the special moments. I highly recommend him for any photography needs.

Sent on 11/17/2017
    Winklaar Photography Aruba 17
    Winklaar Photography Aruba 18
    Winklaar Photography Aruba 19

Andrea · Married on 10/09/2017

We used Victor for our wedding on 10/9/2017 at the Marriott Stellaris in Aruba. I couldn't have asked for a better person (along with his crew) for our wedding photos. He is kind, professional, prompt and passionate about his profession. He had pictures posted on Facebook the next morning as a sneak peak! His photos took ours and our friends and families breath away, stunning work! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 06/22/2018

Nicole · Married on 09/23/2017

Victor has a great personality to ensure your wedding day is spectacular . Good eye with touchups & very patient with editing. We must have had revisions. Overall a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 12/19/2017

Courtney · Married on 05/06/2017

My husband and I got married this past May & used Victor & his team - they made us feel so comfortable and relaxed the entire day & really focused on getting us the perfect pictures! They were extremely professional and really focused on every detail. I would recommend Victor to anyone!

Sent on 06/13/2017

Gigi · Married on 04/22/2017

I cannot say enough great things about Victor! When starting to plan our wedding we came down to Aruba to scout out locations. I asked for photographer recommendafions from the different hotels and they all gave me a long list! After researching all the photographers I came along Victor and checked out his website. WOW the photos were amazing! And just the style I was looking for. I contacted him and he was even able to meet us while we were there. He came to our hotel! We met him in the lobby and he was prompt, professional and just overall a wonderful guy. I felt I could trust him taking care of such an important part of my wedding! He was very responsive thru email after we got back to NY so my heart was at ease. He met us again a few days before the wedding to go thru details and answer any of our questions. On the day of the wedding Victor and his staff were excellent. Our photos are amazing! The proof is in the pudding!

Sent on 11/17/2017
  • Tina and John

Tina · Married on 11/04/2016

Victor was very helpful and friendly. Victor was very responsive in emails and was extremely flexible with his services. Victor appeared to really have an interest in making or wedding perfect!

Sent on 11/21/2016

Lindsey · Married on 10/03/2016

Victor Winklaar is the real deal! We hired Victor for our wedding at the Hilton Aruba in August of 2016. In addition to our wedding, we also hired Victor for two additional photo sessions. My daughters senior picture shoot on Friday, then our wedding on Sunday and finally a trash the dress shoot on the following Wednesday. Victor is fabulous!!!! He and his assistant were very responsive prior to and after booking. Our communication was primarily email but I requested a phone call to clarify one thing and they called right away. He was punctual to all appointments and very accommodating. For the senior picture shoot he did every shot my daughter asked for and accommodated a wardrobe change. For our wedding Victor was wonderful. He and his crew were very professional, they took some absolutely gorgeous pictures and again accommodated every shot we asked for. I highly recommend the trash the dress session, not only was it a blast but the pictures are gorgeous! Victor took us all over the island and told us lots of things about Aruba during the journey as well. He recommended an amazing restaurant experience for us that we just loved!! The delivery of our pictures was super quick! We love our pictures and are impressed with Victor's professionalism right down to the beautiful delivery of our digital and physical prints. We highly recommend Victor Winklaar photography! Thank you so much Victor for our amazing memories!!!!

Sent on 11/07/2016

Amy · Married on 09/24/2016

Victor and his team are truly the best. If you are looking for amazing talent along with professionalism look no further. I recently hired Victor for my wedding in Aruba on September 24th 2016. He was very responsive to my emails and made sure we had a time to meet beforehand to go over everything. He captured the most amazing moments and didn't stop until I got every picture I wanted. I would definitely recommend Victor and his team for any event you are looking to have. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 11/22/2016

Tania · Married on 08/11/2016

We just want to thank Victor and Winklaar Photography for helping to make our day so special. The photos are amazing and made even more special by delivering them to us before we returned home. His professionalism throughout the day was incredible. We could not have asked for anything more.

Sent on 11/17/2016

Vickie · Married on 06/28/2016

Hi everyone,

I found Victor and his team after reading amazing reviews online. I was in need of a photographer for my destination wedding in Aruba. I am from Vancouver, Canada. Even before I met Victor his professionalism and quick response to my emails was exceptional. He answered all my questions and concerns in a timely manner and I felt prepared going to Aruba. I met Victor two days before the wedding and he was so thorough and reviewed all the tiny details about the photos I wanted. I am a picky and thorough person myself so I appreciated that. The wedding day was phenomenal. The Winklaar team was so nice and genuine. I felt they really wanted my photos to be the best they could. I felt at ease and comfortable with them. My group really enjoyed working with them. And the photos I just received are breathtaking. I am so pleased with the results I couldn't be happier. The beautiful setting of Aruba mixed with the skills of the team created photos I will cherish forever. If you use Winklaar photography you won't regret it I promise. Trust me I am super picky and I would only want others paying for photography to have the best :)

Sent on 08/12/2016

Christine · Married on 05/21/2016

Victor was an amazing photographer !! He was reliable and answered my emails very quickly through the process of planning a destination wedding. My wedding pictures came out perfect and I received the hard copies and flashdrives a few weeks after the wedding! We are so happy with our pictures :) !!

Sent on 08/16/2016

Adam · Married on 02/27/2016

We cannot thank Victor enough for helping plan our surprise proposal. Throughout the entire process he was extremely helpful and flexible, working around our plans to be available for this awesome moment of our lives. During the shoot, he was amazing at placing us in the right spots and giving us cute poses for the pictures. After we received the pictures, we were blown away with how nicely they came out. Each one seemed to be better than the last and our families absolutely loved them. The pictures he took are constantly receiving compliments – “THIS [picture] belongs in a magazine”. They have become a cherished item for us and we are so happy we chose Victor for this special moment.

Sent on 03/12/2016

Adrienne · Married on 02/20/2016

Not only is Victor amazing at what he does, but he and his assistants truly made my husband and I feel totally confident on our wedding day! We briefly met up with Victor a few months before the wedding which we all appreciated. He was able to get a sense of the types of shots we wanted and get familiar with our personalities and the vision we had for our wedding. Planning a destination wedding can be extremely stressful, but Victor completely alleviated any stresses we would have had with regards to photography. My husband and I reviewed previous work done by Winklaar Photography, and they were our number one contender from the start!

Victor and his two assistants worked diligently throughout the night and kept their lively, upbeat energy which made for a warm and friendly working environment. They were able to capture every moment beautifully. We are so thankful to have chosen Winklaar Photography for our wedding day, we now have the most amazing memories to share with everyone! If you are looking for a Wedding photographer or a photographer for any special occasion, we HIGHLY recommend Winklaar Photography! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 03/08/2016

Stephanie · Married on 11/26/2015

We got married in Aruba at the Riu Palace. Victor was wonderful from the very beginning! My wedding planner recommended him to me. He was very professional, quick to respond to all my emails and he was flexible with me when I asked to change the time frame and package one week before the big day! Victor was great on the day of my wedding as well, we took so many photos in different locations. His suggestions were great. The pictures came out beautiful! I love them! Thank you Victor for everything!

Sent on 12/20/2015

Honora · Married on 09/19/2015

We had a great photo shoot with Victor. He made my husband and I feel comfortable and knew a great spot for beach photography. We will have our beautiful photos for years to come to remember a great trip in Aruba.

Sent on 03/10/2018

Jessica · Married on 04/18/2015

I am really picky when it comes to photography but I have to say Victor has an amazing gift. My husband and I got married at the Radisson Aruba in May and our wedding pictures are phenomenal! So many of them look like they belong in a magazine which is the exactly what I wanted. I didn't want regular old wedding pictures, I wanted to be wowed and Victor did that! He is such a nice guy. Any time I had questions or needed information, Victor was right there. He did his very best to give us everything we wanted. If we ever renew our vows in Aruba, Victor will be our guy once again!

Sent on 08/03/2015