Wings Of Glory Photography Reviews

Wings Of Glory Photography 7
  • Kristy

Kristy · Married on 04/13/2019

So impressed!

Nikki and her assistant John were above and beyond fantastic, amazing, and phenomenal! I would give them 10 stars if I could! They made the whole day so fun! She knows her stuff and I’m over the moon with just sneak leaks. Can’t wait to see all the photos!

Sent on 04/24/2019
    Wings Of Glory Photography 8

Sonaiah · Married on 01/19/2019

Highly recommend

Nickole and her assistant Brittany were phenomenal! I'm so thankful we had them to do our wedding photos. Nickole was Proffessional, FUN, and very sweet (she kept asking us if we needed anything and making sure we were ok). She gave great direction and made you feel really comfortable in front of the camera. She was wonderful with our families and guest. Also she wanted to make sure we get all the shots you've dreamed of. From the minute she walked into my hotel room she hit the ground running, ready to get to work. I honestly can't say enough good things about Nickole and Brittany. Really I could go on and on. THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!

Sent on 03/28/2019

Janae Treacy · Married on 01/05/2019

The perfect company to capture your special day! So much talent, you won’t be disappointed!

You’re wedding day is a big deal... the details, the moments, the love that is poured into every second of it. Wanting to have all of that captured in timeless photos can be a tall order but the right photographer will have no problem meeting that order. Nicole and her team did just that! They didn’t make any of these moments feel staged, they were simply and beautifully captured. That’s talent! Not only was their talent exceeding expectations but they truly blended right in with our family. It made the experience fun and enjoyable. To anyone who asks, I will always suggest Wings of Glory Photography!!! Plus, she’s a sweetheart with blended families and special needs children/young adults, which we have both. It’s hard to find someone who will take the time and understanding to handle special cases. She most certainly does and that makes my heart swell. I can’t thank them enough!

Sent on 05/06/2019
    Wings Of Glory Photography 9
    Wings Of Glory Photography 10

Cara · Married on 11/11/2018

Fun and Fantastic

Wings of Glory photography really know what they’re doing! They showed up ready to go! Nikki and her assistants are so fun and make you feel so comfortable, although we all know wedding pictures can be awkward, especially with everyone watching. She was sure to get every shot I asked for. I’d book her again any day!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Jennifer · Married on 11/03/2018

Nikki was absolutely AMAZING for our engagement photos! She listened to everything we wanted to capture and came up with some amazing ideas for photos. Hiring her for our wedding!

Sent on 05/25/2017

Wings Of Glory Photography's reply:

AWWW thank you SO much for the kind words and love! It was a blast Jen! So honored to capture you two!
    -Nikki

Brandi · Married on 09/09/2018

Nikki is a phenomenal photographer, not only does every one of her pictures look fit for a magazine, she is such a blast to work with. She is professional, she is magnificent, and she is such an artist. She makes you feel comfortable in awkward moments and is willing to help make your wedding day go smoothly. I feel like I had an extra bridesmaid with her being there. I have already recommended her to everyone of my friends and am so excited to hire her for all my future photography needs.

Sent on 09/17/2018

Taylor · Married on 09/01/2018

Nikki was amazing! My boyfriend wasn't too keen on having a photoshoot done but she made sure he was comfortable and it went by swiftly (which was perfect for him) I can't wait to see the finished product and i just know they are going to be amazing! I have nothing but wonderful things to say about her, the photoshoot and quality of work!

Sent on 09/28/2016
  • Jenna

Jenna · Married on 08/11/2018

Through this WHOLE wedding process if i give could anyone ONE piece of advise, it’s to NOT short cut when it comes to a photographer! I was truly blessed to be able to come across Nickole with Wings of Glory Photography. First of all she’s an amazing human and you can tell she genuinely LOVES capturing life time memories for anyone she comes a crossed, which won me from the beginning. & her work is out of this world incredible as you look at her work you can see her effort and the fun her clients are having. I can promise you each of those clients are getting their vibe straight from her and her side kick Amanda! She makes awkward photos a blast and well worth the goofiness you went through to get them, and she makes the thousands of ugly crying photos on your wedding day(because we ALL have those) your absolute favorite.
    I could simply go on and on about Nickole and her team. She’s worth it all. After all when the night is over all you have is memories and photos to cherish!

Thank you thousands times overWings of Glory!❤️

Sent on 08/20/2018
    Wings Of Glory Photography 11
    Wings Of Glory Photography 12
    Wings Of Glory Photography 13
    Wings Of Glory Photography 14
    Wings Of Glory Photography 15

Takara · Married on 07/28/2018

I don't even know where to begin with Nickole of WOG Photography. She & I went to high school together so I've had the pleasure of seeing her grow in her craft. I have believed in her work & truly love what she does with it. I have always suggested and recommended Nickole for friends' weddings, engagements, & family photos. However, I had never, personally, hired her until it was my turn for my own wedding. It was a no brainer. She had to be our photographer!... and I was ecstatic when my now husband (a photography minor in his undergrad), loved her work just as much as I did. Her eye for detail. Her love of candids. Her ability to take charge of the room. Her confidence in poses. Her editing is her niche. Her work has the balance of glam & soft, unique & traditional, rustic & urban. With planning an out of state wedding, there were many vendors I was going to be casting my faith out for ( I mean - I didn't even taste test our reception food vendor!), but I was NOT willing to do with with our photographer. And she was immediately game. She was ready for adventure just as much as we were. Her & her assistant, Amanda, were absolutely a dream to work with. They're laid back but pros. Ready to enjoy the festivities but never without the camera. They will soon become your friends. Your wedding photos are the only thing you have forever after that special day (besides your husband, of course). They need to be perfect. Nickole & Amanda captured more than I could have ever imagined.

Sent on 08/21/2018
    Wings Of Glory Photography 16
    Wings Of Glory Photography 17
    Wings Of Glory Photography 18
    Wings Of Glory Photography 19
    Wings Of Glory Photography 20
    Wings Of Glory Photography 21

Laura · Married on 05/18/2018

I can’t recommend Nickole enough! Her incredible photos captured the essence of the joy we felt throughout the day.

Sent on 06/13/2018
    Wings Of Glory Photography 22
    Wings Of Glory Photography 23
    Wings Of Glory Photography 24
    Wings Of Glory Photography 25
    Wings Of Glory Photography 26

Amber · Married on 04/21/2018

I should be working right now. I'm not. I've been sitting here in front of my computer in complete awe of the STUNNING pictures that Nikki captured of our big day. And let me tell you... there are a lot. I can't stop staring at them. Each one better than the last. Just perfect. She should be teaching editing classes. Her eye for the best lighting and poses is unmatched. Please take my advice when I say your wedding day will be a blur. You will be so busy with guests, dancing, cake and all that fun stuff, that you will forget to notice all those little details it took you a year to plan out. Nikki won't let that happen. She captured everything. I mean EVERYTHING, in clear beautiful detail. She had us laughing the entire time. She has such a beautiful passion for what she does. She is so sweet. Your guests will remember the food and the music and of course the booze... but you need to do one very important thing for yourselves... when your budget needs to be trimmed, NO NOT make the photographer part of that. Those are YOUR memories. You will regret it. Nikki and her team are worth every penny. You and your new love will be so thankful you chose her.

Sent on 08/22/2018
    Wings Of Glory Photography 27

Lacey · Married on 04/07/2018

There isn't anyone else I would have wanted to photograph my wedding other than Wings of Glory! Nikki is such an amazing photographer! She is so flexible and worked with us on our package. She made us feel so comfortable that day, and there was zero awkwardness. She helped us with so many things that day, including bustling my dress at the reception when no one could figure all those buttons out! Her work speaks for itself, I cried when I saw the sneak peeks of our photos because they are beyond GORGEOUS, I can't wait to see the rest!!! The photos are the memories that will last forever and I am so happy we chose Wings of Glory!!!

Sent on 04/17/2018

Taylor · Married on 03/31/2018

Look no further! Couldnt ask for a better photographer for your special day! Nikki is hands down the best! She’s extremely on top of things and knows what’s she’s doing. Her personality is so bubbly, she can easily get natural smiles out of her clients, and is all around Excellent. She had 80+ sneak peaks ready the day after my wedding! Love love love WOG!

Sent on 04/09/2018
    Wings Of Glory Photography 32
    Wings Of Glory Photography 33
    Wings Of Glory Photography 34

Joseph · Married on 03/17/2018

Wings of glory was absolutely amazing! They were completely professional but also kept it fun! The last thing anyone wants to do after getting married is take a bunch of pictures, but they made it fun! I couldn’t have asked for a better experience! The quality of the photos and innovation made for a great experience! I would highly recommend them for a wedding or any type of pictures!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Kristine · Married on 03/03/2018

You NEED Nikki and her team! Trust me! Nikki is amazing at what she's does, she is real with you on what pictures you need and poses that you will LOVE, and her and her team are so much fun to be around on your wedding day! We also loved seeing sneak peaks of some of our wedding photos just 1 day after our actual wedding! It may seem like there are so many options for wedding photographers but TRUST this former bride when I say Nikki is the BEST! Thank you Nikki for making our wedding day so special xoxoxo-Gavin & Kristine Prokopec xoxoxox

Sent on 05/13/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 02/10/2018

Nikki and her supporting shooters are a doll to work with. My wedding part and myself included were so stiff and still stuck in tunnel vision from the ceremony. She was able to loosen us up and make us feel relaxed and remember to have FUN! I am forever thankful for Nikki and her fellow shooters for helping me to remember to stop, breathe, have fun, and enjoy the most wonderful day of our lives! The Crawford's love Wings of Glory!

Sent on 02/20/2018

Lauren · Married on 01/05/2018

My husband and I met Nikki at a Bridal Expo and were immediately set on having her as our wedding photographer. She was super approachable and friendly and made us feel comfortable right away. We decided to do an engagement shoot in addition to our wedding. Nikki made sure that we scheduled our outdoor shoot on a day where we would get the best lighting and longest possible time frame for our session. My husband and I are pretty goofy and were definitely worried about being awkward in front of the camera. Nikki had us laughing and feeling like ourselves through the whole process and the pictures turned out to be incredible. Nikki is extremely organized and willing to do whatever it takes to make her Bride and Groom feel assured and confident about their big day. We were in contact the week leading up to our wedding finalizing details. There were a lot of vendors in one location on the day of our wedding and Nikki made sure to get the job done and keep things organized. My husband and I love Nikki for not only catching the beautiful moments throughout our day but also capturing our true personalities. We are so happy that we not only found an AMAZING photographer but we also found a friend :)

Sent on 04/24/2018

Shantalle · Married on 11/05/2017

Where do I begin?! From the moment I spoke to Nikki on the phone, I immediately felt a connection with her! I saw her work on a friends Facebook and then looked her up on IG and fell in love! Nikki was super personable and responsive and warm. At the time I was talking with several photographers and based more on price, I ended up going with a different photographer. I booked with them and we did our engagement session and once we had our session and got our pictures back, I knew I had made the wrong decision. Knowing that someone was going to be following us around the entire day of our wedding, made me realize, I needed to rethink the decision I made. I texted Nikki again crying and with hopes that she was still free on our wedding day because the last thing I wanted to do was regret not going with my gut when it came to our wedding pictures, and thank God she was! We were able to meet in person and we hit it off right away! We ended up booking with her shortly after our meeting together. Although I had seen her work and loved it, I wanted to do a session with her before the wedding just so I would be more comfortable on our wedding day, so I ended up booking a boudoir session with her and she was AMAZING! It's not easy doing a session like that with just anyone, she made me feel comfortable the whole time and the pics were exactly what I wanted! After that session, I knew Nikki would be more than just a photographer to us, she would be a friend! On the day of our wedding Nikki and her team showed up on time and captured our day perfectly!! The memories captured through her photography will be something we cherish forever! If you are still searching for a photographer, just stop here and book with WOG, you won't regret it!!! I was beyond blessed that Nikki and her team were still available on our wedding date, my only regret is that I didn't book her after we spoke the first time! One of the best decisions I made about our wedding besides choosing to marry my groo

Sent on 02/11/2018

Casie · Married on 10/21/2017

Nikki is very good at what she does and makes you have fun! I love her work. Her photos came out amazing!

Sent on 11/22/2017

Kathleen · Married on 10/15/2017

Nikki did such an amazing job with our engagement photos, it was a no brainer to have her there to capture our big day! We had an absolute blast with her and were able to be ourselves. We’re pretty easy going so we were up for whatever Nikki wanted to capture and are certainly happy we did it that way. Our guests absolutely loved her as well. She’s a busy woman and still makes time for every client she has! Thank you again Nikki for being an amazing photographer and a joy to work with

Sent on 12/02/2017
    Wings Of Glory Photography 35
    Wings Of Glory Photography 36
    Wings Of Glory Photography 37

Evelyn · Married on 08/28/2017

When I came across Nickole's portfolio I knew she was the photographer I want to capture our big day (not to sound cheesy, but she was)! We just got an engagement session done with Nickole and my fiancé and I are tremendously happy with our pictures!! At first my fiancé was not excited about the photoshoot but after working with Nickole he actually enjoyed the process! She has been such a pleasure to work with and truly amazing at her craft! :)

Sent on 02/14/2017

Jackie · Married on 07/05/2017

Nickole is truly amazing!!! She did a one year anniversary shoot for us as well as our babies newborn session and were had such a great experience both times!! She is so wonderful to work with and really listens to what is important to you. I absolutely love the photos we have received from her...such beautiful work!! Thank you Nickole for capturing all of these precious moments :)

Sent on 07/12/2017

David · Married on 03/31/2017

Nickole is extremely friendly and knows so much about photography. She knows exactly what makes a picture look stunning and everyone involved has such a fun time. I highly encourage using Nickole for your engagement/wedding photos or even any other special occasion that you wish to have documented because she will make it look magical. We will be contacting her again in the future as well as referencing her to friends and family. 10/10

Sent on 02/21/2017

CHRISTIANNA · Married on 03/19/2017

Nikki is beyond phenomenal. She photographed our engagement photos and I knew right then that we picked a special talent. She gives direction and has patience but also keeps you on track to get the pictures we had in mind. On our wedding day she was punctual, directive, intuitive and made us feel so comfortable. She even offered to hold my nephew while she was taking photos of the family so he could still see us and allowed my sister in law to feel at ease. The pictures turned out better than I could imagine and I look forward to working with here again in the future!

Sent on 04/01/2017