63 Reviews for Wings Of Glory Photography

Multi. Locations (1)
Matted Prints (1)
Proofs (1)
63 Wings Of Glory Photography Reviews

Nikki was absolutely AMAZING for our engagement photos! She listened to everything we wanted to capture and came up with some amazing ideas for photos. Hiring her for our wedding!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/3/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

Nikki was amazing! My boyfriend wasn't too keen on having a photoshoot done but she made sure he was comfortable and it went by swiftly (which was perfect for him) I can't wait to see the finished product and i just know they are going to be amazing! I have nothing but wonderful things to say about her, the photoshoot and quality of work!

Profile Picture Taylor, 9/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Where do I begin?! From the moment I spoke to Nikki on the phone, I immediately felt a connection with her! I saw her work on a friends Facebook and then looked her up on IG and fell in love! Nikki was super personable and responsive and warm. At the time I was talking with several photographers and based more on price, I ended up going with a different photographer. I booked with them and we did our engagement session and once we had our session and got our pictures back, I knew I had made the wrong decision. Knowing that someone was going to be following us around the entire day of our wedding, made me realize, I needed to rethink the decision I made. I texted Nikki again crying and with hopes that she was still free on our wedding day because the last thing I wanted to do was regret not going with my gut when it came to our wedding pictures, and thank God she was! We were able to meet in person and we hit it off right away! We ended up booking with her shortly after our meeting together. Although I had seen her work and loved it, I wanted to do a session with her before the wedding just so I would be more comfortable on our wedding day, so I ended up booking a boudoir session with her and she was AMAZING! It's not easy doing a session like that with just anyone, she made me feel comfortable the whole time and the pics were exactly what I wanted! After that session, I knew Nikki would be more than just a photographer to us, she would be a friend! On the day of our wedding Nikki and her team showed up on time and captured our day perfectly!! The memories captured through her photography will be something we cherish forever! If you are still searching for a photographer, just stop here and book with WOG, you won't regret it!!! I was beyond blessed that Nikki and her team were still available on our wedding date, my only regret is that I didn't book her after we spoke the first time! One of the best decisions I made about our wedding besides choosing to marry my groo

Profile Picture Shantalle, 11/5/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Wedding Portraits

Nikki is very good at what she does and makes you have fun! I love her work. Her photos came out amazing!

Profile Picture Casie, 10/21/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Photography

Nikki did such an amazing job with our engagement photos, it was a no brainer to have her there to capture our big day! We had an absolute blast with her and were able to be ourselves. We’re pretty easy going so we were up for whatever Nikki wanted to capture and are certainly happy we did it that way. Our guests absolutely loved her as well. She’s a busy woman and still makes time for every client she has! Thank you again Nikki for being an amazing photographer and a joy to work with

Profile Picture Kathleen, 10/15/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Wedding Portraits

When I came across Nickole's portfolio I knew she was the photographer I want to capture our big day (not to sound cheesy, but she was)! We just got an engagement session done with Nickole and my fiancé and I are tremendously happy with our pictures!! At first my fiancé was not excited about the photoshoot but after working with Nickole he actually enjoyed the process! She has been such a pleasure to work with and truly amazing at her craft! :)

Profile Picture Evelyn, 8/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Nickole is truly amazing!!! She did a one year anniversary shoot for us as well as our babies newborn session and were had such a great experience both times!! She is so wonderful to work with and really listens to what is important to you. I absolutely love the photos we have received from her...such beautiful work!! Thank you Nickole for capturing all of these precious moments :)

Profile Picture Jackie, 7/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Nickole is extremely friendly and knows so much about photography. She knows exactly what makes a picture look stunning and everyone involved has such a fun time. I highly encourage using Nickole for your engagement/wedding photos or even any other special occasion that you wish to have documented because she will make it look magical. We will be contacting her again in the future as well as referencing her to friends and family. 10/10

Profile Picture David, 3/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Nikki is beyond phenomenal. She photographed our engagement photos and I knew right then that we picked a special talent. She gives direction and has patience but also keeps you on track to get the pictures we had in mind. On our wedding day she was punctual, directive, intuitive and made us feel so comfortable. She even offered to hold my nephew while she was taking photos of the family so he could still see us and allowed my sister in law to feel at ease. The pictures turned out better than I could imagine and I look forward to working with here again in the future!

Profile Picture CHRISTIANNA, 3/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

If you're still looking for a wedding photographer, you can stop right here. There is no need to look any further. Wings of Glory is the BEST and they genuinely care about you and your vision for your pictures!!! Having Nickole shoot not only our engagement photos but capture our wedding day was a dream come true. The final images are beyond breathtaking. Nickole is such a friendly, kind hearted person. Working with her is like working with an old friend. She makes you laugh and feel 100% comfortable and at ease in front of the camera as well as shoots beautiful works of art; her images are so much more than photos. She is a true artist and has a heart of gold. Every guest at our wedding raved about our photographers and how great they were. We love Nickole and Wings of Glory and will absolutely be working with them in the future!

Profile Picture Khristy, 2/24/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

What can I say.. Nichole is an amazing photographer and so great to work with. She really knows how to capture the moment and make you feel completely comfortable. We used her for our engagement and wedding photos and my sister did as well. She is very professional and on time! Extremely satisfied and highly reccomend! You will not be dissappointed!

Profile Picture Ashley, 11/18/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography

I don't even know where to start with Nikki! We chose Wings of Glory to photograph our wedding in October 2016. I must have researched and contacted dozens of photographers, spent hours comparing pricing, portfolios, and reviews. Planning a wedding in Florida when you live in Texas is hard enough, especially having to choose most of your vendors without actually meeting them. From the moment I spoke to Nikki over the phone, I was sold. We had her travel from Orlando to Sebastian, FL to shoot our wedding. On our wedding day she made us feel more like friends than clients. Her bubbly and outgoing personality was truly enjoyed by not only my husband and myself, but our friends and family raved about her for months after! It sealed the deal when we got our wedding photos back. She captured every single special moment, and we couldn't have asked for more with our photos. Now we are expecting our first child, a baby girl in July. Because my husband is military we are now in Arizona. We were SO blessed to be able to work with Nikki once again and have her shoot our maternity photos here in AZ. Between her amazing work and the beautiful Arizona views, once again we could not be more pleased with our photos. She made me feel completely beautiful (which is hard to do when you're 8 months pregnant!) Nikki has the ability to travel all over the world to photograph any special occasion and for that we have been truly thankful. It means a lot to have the same person photograph multiple special occasions in your life. She truly has a gift and is able to capture the beauty of any location she photographs. I highly recommend Nikki for not only your wedding but any special occasion you need documented. We hope to have the ability to work with Wings of Glory again in the future!!

Profile Picture Pamela, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Having Wings of Glory as our wedding photographer was a dream and the photos we we received were that dream come true. I first knew I wanted Nickole for my wedding photographer when I was a bridesmaid in a friends wedding she photographed, I wasn't even engaged at the time but seeing the way she was so nice, and fun, while at the same time able to wrangle the wedding party and give direction with the upmost professionalism I said right then "I have to have her for my wedding one day!" She knows exactly how to manage a timeline and make sure each day of event happens smoothly and gets photographed while my groom still enjoyed his day and loved her, too! Nickole captured all of the little details I put so much effort into, she saw everything in the decorations I spent so much time putting together, and captured the details in photographs for us to remember forever. I didn't have to tell her every detail I included in the decorations, she saw their significance and appreciated the importance enough to capture in a photo. We had our wedding at a new venue where hadn't previously photographed at, but she has such a natural ability to see the area and know exactly what would be beautiful backdrops. During our time for photos of just the groom and I, she saw the way sunlight was beeping through a wooded area, brought us over there and captured the most stunning shots we couldn't have ever even imagined. The whole time during are pictures she was passionate and excited, her energy and love of the shots she was getting radiated to our group and encouraged our excitement that shined through in our shots. My friends, family, and people I dont even know are raving over the photos we've already shared over social media, I chose her package with the printed coffee table book and know people we have over for visits will rave over our wedding gallery for years down the road.

Profile Picture Anna, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Nickole was AMAZING! You can definitely tell she loves what she does. She did a great job making us feel comfortable and talking us through each shot! The location she picked was to die for, gorgeous lighting and trees! We moved location quite a bit to get different backdrops and pictures. Nickole made us feel important, relaxed and was able to capture how much we love each other! We will absolutely be working with Nickole again in the future!

Profile Picture Shay, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I will recommend Nickole to all of my friends that get married. Uses the entire venue in some way! Great price and quality photos. Took exact pictures what I wanted for the photos and received them 4 weeks quicker than expected. Amazing photos and made everything natural looking and not overdone!!! My photos were better than I ever expected from any photographer I could have chosen! Had her for the entire day and over 3000 photos were taken.

Profile Picture Amber, 7/23/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography

Nikki and Amanda were awesome with our wedding/reception photography. They were not only professional but personable and great sense of humor to get everyone smiling for photographs. They are also Artists with a great eye for photos no matter what venue you have event at. Inside or outside. Beautiful photography.

Profile Picture Alex, 6/25/16, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

I fell in love with Wings of Glory Photography when I came across a random photo on Instagram... then I saw their photo book on display at the Cypress Grove Estate House when my fiance and I were venue-hunting, and I knew it was fate that they photograph our engagement and wedding! Nickole's use of natural light, capturing the genuine love between a couple, and ant story-telling style of photography quickly became my favorite, and I couldn't imagine choosing anyone else for such an import job. Let's be honest, taking professional pictures can be terrifying to anyone who is a first-timer like my husband and I were, but Nickole made us so comfortable during our engagement session and encouraged us to put our trust in her that the awkward feeling positions she was placing us in would look amazing in photos, and she couldn't have been more right. We were so happy with how our engagement pictures turned out and really captured our personalities. Even though we were terrified on the inside, Nickole's photography made us look like pro's! We asked her to come all the way to Jamaica for our destination wedding, and she dropped everything and even rearranged her plans to be there for us. Her enthusiasm to be there with us made us feel so special and cared for. I can't put into words how amazing our wedding photos came out. My only complaint is that I have 1000's of pictures that I can easily call my "favorite" and not enough wall space in my home to frame them all. I will never be able to choose just a few favorites! Even when we were cranky from the Jamaican heat during our after the ceremony photos, Nickole pushed us to get as many romantic photos of the two of us as we could, and she captured the most romantic moments between us. You couldn't see our frustration with the heat in any of the pictures! I can't say enough good things about Nickole's gift for photography. THANK YOU for your artwork that will be appreciated by future generations of our family for years!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 5/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Wings of Glory is simply amazing. I absolutely love how our wedding photos turned out to natural and charastismitic. My husband and I aren't very front and center people so we were a little hesitant that our engagement/wedding photos would show that, however it was quite the opposite. Wings of Glory did an amazing job capture our family and friends having a great time. I am so glad they were apart of our wedding and captured our special day. Not only did they capture the most sincere moments but also fun and love that was throughout our day we now will have for a life time. They are honest and sincere and so much fun to have around. All in all they made our day have such a lasting impact. They are so talented and creative! Amazing! I highly recommend Wings of Glory!

Profile Picture Brandy, 4/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Nikki was AMAZING and her photographs were beyond INCREDIBLE. She is profession, sweet, caring and so much fun to work with. She made everyone feel comfortable and really knew how to work with the venue and her surroundings. I have gotten so many compliments on her work and I cannot wait to see the rest of our pictures. I highly recommend her for all of your photography needs!

Profile Picture Heather, 3/5/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, High-Res Images

Nikki is the best in the business! She has a ton of experience and it shows. She was amazing the day of the wedding, and the edited photos came out incredible! She does a great job of coordinating people to get the best shots possible. Keep in mind that trying to keep the attention of groomsmen can be like herding cats, and she is able to do it well! I highly recommend Nikki and Wings of Glory for your engagement shoots and wedding photos. Very glad that we chose her.

Profile Picture Kyle, 3/5/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, Prints, Destination / Travel, High-Res Images

THE BEST PHOTOGRAPHER EVER! she dealt with my craziness and captured my engagement and wedding photos PERFECTLY. she was very personable and professional. Thanks Wings of Glory for making my wedding PERFECT.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 2/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Nickole and the Wings of Glory team are fantastic!!! Nickole spent time getting to know me and my now-husband so that she could capture our event perfectly and in line with our wedding vision. We absolutely love every single photograph she took from our engagement shoot and our wedding. It's such a special time - you really cannot have enough photographs, and Nickole and her team definitely document every moment. There were things I saw in the photographs that I did not even get to see on the day of the wedding. We had an incredibly large wedding party (10 bridesmaids, 10 groomsmen, 2 junior bridesmaids, 2 junior groomsmen, a flower girl, and a ring bearer) with the inevitable unruly groomsmen and super talkative bridesmaids, and Nickole was able to keep them all in line and get great group photographs that we already have framed and in our home. From speaking with other friends who have planned their weddings, one of the best things Nickole offers (besides her fabulous photography skills and ability to command a group) is the 100% access to all the photographs to share with friends and family.

Profile Picture Kimberly, 1/16/16, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints

Having Nickole as our wedding photographer was a dream come true starting with our engagement photo shoot. She is very professional and has a true passion for her work. When the day of our wedding came, Nickole captured every detail of our special day. Our beautiful pictures are everything we wanted and more! I am so thankful that we hired her, she rocks!!

Profile Picture Alaina, 11/8/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

From day one Niki was such a joy and was able to meet with her within a short amount of time. I viewed her work for a very long time and just loved everything I saw. I knew she was the one! I met with her for a consultation and I hired her on the spot!!! She was professional, personal, sweet, fun, and the price was just right! She offered many different packages that fit right within my budget. She stayed in touch with me through phone calls and emails and really made me feel so comfortable knowing that she was going to capture every little detail on my wedding day. Let me just tell you, they went above and beyond!!!!!!!! I received my pledged photographs back and there wasn't one bad photo! She truly has a gift!!! My photos were more than I ever dreamed of. I can't thank Nikki and her team enough for truly capturing my wedding day with such raw passion! I am forever grateful for capturing the most magical memories of my entire life! Xoxoxo

Profile Picture Morgan, 11/7/15, 2 Reviews