Wingett Weddings & Events Reviews

16 | Turlock, CA

16 Reviews for Wingett Weddings & Events

Katie Johnson · Married on 10/20/2018

So worth it!

Jacquelin and her team were so helpful. Not only on the day of our wedding, but as soon as I signed my contract (6 months ahead of time) I could call or email her asking for tips and feedback and she was beyond helpful. I trusted her with everything on the day of and am so thankful for her help. Thank you, Jacquelin, Maggie and Tori. You were all rockstars!

Sent on 01/27/2019

Katelyn · Married on 09/30/2017

Jacquelin was absolutely FANTASTIC as my Day of Coordinator! Not only did she help with some things leading up to the wedding and help get the day's flow down, she worked great with my decorator (who happens to be my now Father-in-law) who said that he loved working with her. On top of that she saved the day when the clasp on my wedding dress broke and the zipper wouldn't stay up! She was prepared and was able to sew it back and reinforce it so my dress would stay on. Everything she did helped me not stress and really enjoy my day. She is SO worth it!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Wingett Weddings & Events's reply:

You're so very welcome, Katelyn! Thank you for allowing me to share in your beautiful day. I loved working with you too. I wish you and Aaron lots of love and all the happiness in the world! ox
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 07/29/2017

Jacquelin went above and beyond on our wedding and I could not be more grateful. My primary concern and reason for hiring a DOC was the limited amount of time we had for a pretty extensive setup. She took in all of my detailed instructions and got the venue set up beautifully, despite the lack of time and it being VERY hot that day.
    I think the thing that stood out most to me though was that I felt instantly that she was hearing me and that I could trust her. I had a ton of fun with her on the planning process. It felt like I had an incredibly reliable friend on my team.
    I HIGHLY recommend Wingett Weddings for your next event.

Sent on 10/17/2017

Katie · Married on 01/07/2017

My fiance and I did all the planning but I was able to give Jacquelin all the information and then let her go make sure everything happened the way I wanted it. I was able to be more relaxed at my wedding (and I stress about things ilike it is my job!). She is very flexible and understanding with an intuitive way of working with vendors - highly recommend.

Sent on 01/11/2017

Wingett Weddings & Events's reply:

It was great to work with you and Morgan as well! May the 'wind' always sweep you two off your feet! xo

darlene · Married on 06/11/2016

Jacquelin had all the details figured out and executed them perfectly! Our daughter's wedding was amazing and we just sat back and enjoyed every minute of it. We did the planning and Jacquelin was the event coordinator. Wingett Weddings and Events took over about 2 weeks before the wedding and coordinated with all vendors, guests, and the wedding party. We think she is fabulous! I would hire her again without hesitation.

Sent on 08/22/2016

Brian · Married on 04/16/2016

Having a Day of Coordinator was the best choice I made for my wedding. Jacquelin made that decision even better. She was able to pick up the cake for us and take care of all the behind the scene stuff for us on our wedding day.

Everyone always told me that the day would fly by and you would miss a lot of things and it is totally true but that is because I did not have to worry about anything other then being the groom. Weddings are a crazy amount of stuff going on in one day and having Jacquelin being there made the day go as smoothly as possible!

I highly recommend Jacquelin as she will make your life much easier on the day of your big event. Thanks for all the hard work in making my wedding become everything we hoped it to be!

Sent on 05/04/2016

Marick · Married on 11/14/2015

Jacquelin coordinated our wedding in November, 2015, with a guest of 240 people. We were a little nervous due to having so many guests and the list of things we gave her that needed to be done (more than 100 check list such as coordinating with the cater, DJ, emcee, candy buffet and etc.) during the wedding but Jacquelin pulled it off. Not only was she very well organized, courteous to everyone and detail oriented but she made us feel at ease. What we admired most was the constant communication from her. She ALWAYS returned our phone calls, emails, and text. The morning of our wedding, she was prompted and arrived on time. We are so thankful and bless to have her coordinate our wedding. We couldn’t have asked more from her. She took everything into consideration from the start of the wedding until everything was finished. We could write a 10 page essay on how well she did but this should sum up everything. I would definitely recommend her as your wedding coordinator.Thank you again Jacquelin for everything!

~ Marick & Marie, Fresno, California

Sent on 03/16/2016

Ashlie · Married on 10/10/2015

Choosing Jacquelin as our Day of Coordinator was the best wedding decision we made. She helped remove all of the stress for both my husband any myself. Jacquelin provided so much extra care and attention to our day of details, I felt like she was putting together her own wedding!

Having someone to handle all of the 'day of emergencies,' allowed me to sit back and actually enjoy our wedding day. Jacquelin helped to keep us and our vendors on schedule several weeks before our wedding. She created a day of schedule for us and e-mailed it to our vendors, this helped them to be prepared and me feel comfortable, that everyone knew what was going on. She even talked me through a last minute photographer crisis.

On our wedding day, Jacquelin was our point of contact for all of our vendors, I did not have to worry at all. I felt completely comfortable that all last minute emergencies would be handled since Jacquelin was in charge. She helped us get all our things packed up and into the right cars at the end of the night. The day after the wedding she even helped us locate my fiance's sunglasses!

All I've heard from our guests was that this was the best wedding they have ever been to and they loved that we were able to enjoy the wedding day with them! This was all because of Jacquelin. If we had needed to answer questions and contact vendors, we would not have been able to spend time with our guests.

Hiring Wingett Weddings & Events for our day of wedding coordination was the best decision we made for our wedding. Thank you Jacquelin!

Sent on 11/01/2015

Mrs. Debbie · Married on 08/01/2015

We would recommend Wingett Weddings to anyone. We were unsure of having a day of coordinator for our wedding as we had most everything planned already and are kind of control freaks but are very glad we decided to use Jaquelin's service. She helped with every detail and eased our workload tremendously. She handled any issue that came up so that we could just enjoy our special day. There were little things that were going on behind the scenes that we were not even aware of until after they happened....Little touches like adding ribbon to our cake cutting set. She enhanced our vision while always making sure it was the vision we wanted. Thanks Jaquelin!

Sent on 08/14/2015

Wingett Weddings & Events's reply:

You're so very welcome ladies! I had so much fun with the two of you as well as all your family and friends. Congratulations again on trying the knot with style. xo

Margo · Married on 07/07/2015

Jacquelin was OUTSTANDING!!!!! So wonderful to work with. Would HIGHLY recommend her!

Sent on 07/12/2015

Barbie · Married on 07/07/2015

Jacqueline was a huge help and made the bride very much at ease during the process.

Sent on 07/13/2015

Caitlin · Married on 07/07/2015

Jacquelin was the best coordinator that we could have asked for. She went above and beyond her duties. I also felt like we became fast friends, which I like in someone that I work with. She made me feel like we had known each other for a lot longer and also made sure to ask me what I wanted. She didn't just do what other people told her to. She wanted to make sure that it was what the bride and groom were requesting. My only regret is that we don't get to work with her anymore!!

Sent on 08/09/2015

Wingett Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you, Caitlin! I loved working with you and Matthew. You two are so lucky to have each other! I wish you both all the love and happiness in the world and I do hope our paths cross again one day!

Big hugs n' kisses
    Jacquelin

Kat · Married on 02/15/2015

Jacquelin did a fantastic job for us. We couldn't be more happy with what she did the day of our wedding. She allowed me not to worry about the reception and decorating and just focus on getting ready.

Sent on 03/07/2015

melanie · Married on 08/30/2014

Jacqueline is seriously the best. We had a small, casual wedding but had no idea what we were doing! Jacqueline coordinated with all of our vendors before the wedding and the day of and although we were expecting to have some adjustments and speed bumps, everything went perfect and according to plan! Most importantly, she took care of everything and our event was smooth. She was a real stress reliever! I would recommend her to anyone very highly, and some family members at our wedding will likely use her for their wedding this upcoming summer.

Sent on 01/14/2015

Wingett Weddings & Events's reply:

Thank you, Ladies! You were beautiful and I love both of your families. I hope I get to see you all again soon! xoxo

Stacy · Married on 04/19/2014

Not only did she coordinate, she was my bridesmaid! I recommend her fullyS.

Sent on 01/04/2015

Jaquelin Wingett did a fantastic job acting as our day-of-coordinator. There were a lot of aspects of our plans that weren't completely thought-through, and she was great about reacting on the fly to come up with solutions. It was such a relief to have everything handled by a pro. My (very small) note of caution has to do with expectations about digital communication. We planned everything in a series of google docs, and unfortunately Jacquelin did not have computer/smartphone access on the day of the event, which caused a few minor hiccups. However, most of the changes ended for the better, and the timing of the reception flowed beautifully. TLDR; she's great.

Sent on 04/12/2015