Windy City Jam Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Shaina N. Married on 06/05/2021

The Best DJ!

We worked with Don for DJ and Photo booth services for our wedding, and both exceeded our expectations! Especially during covid and not knowing what our wedding would look like, Don was so helpful, organized and extremely friendly. It was so easy to work with him, and the day was perfect. He was a great MC and got everyone on the dance floor. The party wouldn’t have been the same without him!
    Lauri N. Married on 10/01/2020

Best vendor ever

Absolutely loved every second of their service! So professional and had a blast with all the guests. Everything was set up FLAWLESSLY. There was never a dull moment!
  • Kristina
    Kristina Married on 08/08/2020

Felt like family

Don was great to work with and played fun music catering to our requests as well as our guests. Communication was easy and Don was very accommodating to any changes. He came to the space ahead of time to assess and provide his insight, which I appreciated. He provided beautiful uplighting which enhanced the space. Our guests complimented his DJing and emceeing as he was very attentive throughout the reception. I highly recommend working with Don and would book him again! Thank you, Don!
    Christina G. Married on 02/29/2020

Amazing time!

You do not just get a DJ for your event - you get so much more! There’s so many things I didn’t realize I needed for my wedding that Windy City Jam organized for me. From the songs prior to the start of the ceremony, songs during the cocktail hour, uplighting (which made the whole venue look a million times better) including our own monogram lit up on the dance floor! He was able to get play every specific song I needed for different parts of the ceremony and reception. The team also helped keep my bridal party on task for our different events to make sure everything we needed to get done was done. Highly recommend!
    Anne C. Married on 11/29/2019

Don is the best! He is so amazing and talented!

Don did an amazing job at my parents’ 70th Birthday party! I highly recommend him! He responds right away to emails, phone calls, and texts. He has a lot of experience and made the entire planning of this party smooth. He was so helpful with his feedback and suggestions on ways to make our party program more exciting and entertaining for our guests. I gave him a few songs that my mom liked and he was able to select and play the perfect style of songs for that evening. He even went out of his way to make and play Happy Birthday in Korean for my mom and dad! I was able to sit back and relax at this party because of Don. I gave him a timeline of events and he followed the plan and also jumped in when necessary to speed things along. He is very flexible and affordable! I ended up actually needing an additional 30min at the end and he was able to do this. He is very reliable and I had no worries when I booked him for this party. He was also the DJ for my wedding, so I already knew I could count on him for a perfect night! He showed up early to set up and was prepared. He is very talented and also comes with an amazing voice! Very professional and friendly. This birthday party had a LOT going on. We had several musical performances, speeches, Slideshow, games, etc. Don handled all of this making the transition from each one to the next very smoothly and did not forget a single thing! My parents’ party was AMAZING because of him. Thank you Don!
  • Lauren
    Lauren C. Married on 11/02/2019

An excellent choice

We recently got married and chose Don from Windy City Jam. He came highly recommended by a friend and he far exceeded our expectations! He was extremely thorough and met with us on multiple occasions to ensure that nothing was overlooked. Don is professional, organized, attentive, and personable. He worked well with all of the vendors and kept us organized throughout the ceremony and reception. During the reception, he was very much in tune with what the crowd wanted. This was apparent in the large number of people on the dance floor to the very end!
    Namnama P. Married on 10/26/2019

Fantastic!

Windy City Jam was FANTASTIC! The music was appropriate for dinner talk and then after dinner, the guests loved the music and were dancing all night. My guest had so many wonderful compliments about Windy City Jam!
    Mike C. Married on 07/14/2019

Perfect DJ/MC for our wedding!

Don was the perfect choice for our wedding. He met with us beforehand and took the time to get to know what we wanted for our wedding. He had great input on song choices and really knew how to entertain. Our guests danced the whole night. He is a really great MC and kept our guests laughing, especially during the garter removal. He created a light sign with our names and a heart that was a really nice surprise. His setup and lighting went perfectly with our wedding as well. We were so happy we went with Don from Windy City Jam and definitely plan to use him again and highly recommend him!
  • Amelia
    Amelia D. Married on 06/21/2019

Night of a life time!

What a beautiful day, Windy City Jan will make your wedding night all you have dreamed with music and fun times!
    Nicole O. Married on 04/05/2019

Surprise Party

Don is awesome! Very accommodating during the party and made sure to play all the music that was requested. He was quick to reply back to all my emails and answered all my questions thoroughly and timely. Everyone at the party had a blast dancing all night.
    Karen D. Married on 02/01/2019

Professional and Fun

We hired Windy City Jam for our corporate holiday party and they were nothing less than perfect. Everything was clean, structured and super organized compared to other photobooth companies I have seen in the past. Don is super friendly, responsive and professional. He comes prepared with a friendly attitude. Would def. hire again for corporate and personal events.

Windy City Jam's reply:

Thanks Karen! I'm glad that you and your co-workers had a good time. It was a pleasure working with you and I hope to see you again in the near future.
    Katherine Married on 08/11/2018
    Don exceeded our expectations!
    Lui Married on 07/27/2018
    Don did great of what exactly what i wanted. He was like an all in one dj..an emcee and organized my program. I was happy very satisfied.
    Jasmine Event on: 06/30/2018
    He did great job with my daughter’s bday and my son’s 5 yrs ago!
    Rolando Event on: 03/15/2018
    On time, great music and friendly
    Ansel Event on: 03/10/2018
    DJ Don is awesome we hired him on my daughter’s 7th birthday,he talked and ask my daughter what kind of song she wants for her intro and songs to play on her party not only that he also host the games for kids and adults and everybody had Great time on my daughter’s 7th birthday ,thank you so much DJ Don
    Norma Event on: 11/25/2017
    Highly recommended!!!! He has a lot of suggestions that would benefit the host and the celebrant that's why our party was totally successful. Beautiful music from the start to finish!!!!

Windy City Jam's reply:

Thank you Norma for choosing Windy City Jam!
    Rob Event on: 11/19/2017
    Don of Windy City Jam was fantastic to work with! He provided great music for our event that included several hundred people. Because of his great music selection and ability to read the crowd, everyone really enjoyed themselves! The great vibes of his music really helped enhance the positive energy of the day. Thanks Don!

Windy City Jam's reply:

Thanks Rob for taking the time to write a few words. You have a great event with a fantastic cause. I'm glad that I was able to be a part of it.
    James Event on: 10/01/2017
    Great job, professional and fair price. Would definitely use his services again!

Thanks James!
    Rachel Married on 09/16/2017
    Wow! Don did both our outdoor ceremony and reception. He was super communicative before hand and asked all the questions we could have thought of. We had a super difficult space and he worked really hard day of to get our sound working for the ceremony without a hitch! Everyone had a great time with him DJing and at the photobooth during the reception as well! Thank you for a job well done, Don!

Windy City Jam's reply:

Hello Rachel! Thanks for the GREAT REVIEW! I'm glad that I was able to meet all of your needs on your special day. You had a good group which really made my job easy.
    Christian Married on 08/18/2017
    Highly recommend Windy City Jam.
    Sherelyn Event on: 07/29/2017
    Don is very easy to work with. People enjoyed every minute and had so much fun. I highly recommend him!
    Nancy Married on 07/29/2017
    Wedding date: 7/29/2017

We hired Don from Windy City Jam to provide photo booth services for our wedding. Don was easy to work with and always got back to us quickly. His enclosed booth was classy and unique with many fun props to choose from. The photos he provided on the spot were clear and had our wedding colors along with a custom layout. Our guests had a blast, including my 83 year old grandmother who happily wore a boa and held a sign that read "naughty." Thanks for adding to a magical evening. I highly recommend Windy City Jam!

Windy City Jam's reply:

Thanks Nancy for the kind words. I'm glad all had a good time especially your Grandmother!
    Henry Married on 07/15/2017
    Jr Don was an awesome me and awesome up lighting and awesome monogram. Definitely would use for my next event.
    Chelsea Married on 07/02/2017
    Working with Don was awesome! He was the easiest contact to reach out of all the vendors I had booked for my wedding and we got so many compliments from guests that they had a blast at our reception. HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend Windy City Jam!