Windwood Equestrian Reviews

Windwood Equestrian 5
Windwood Equestrian 6
Windwood Equestrian 7

Anna Tow · Married on 09/22/2018

The best wedding venue ever!

Windwood Equestrian was more than my husband and I could have ever dreamed of. Any dream or idea that we had was able to come to life since Windwood is so versatile. The venue can truly fit any style. Choosing Windwood as our ceremony and reception venue was the easiest decision that we made throughout our entire wedding planning process. They help you every step of the way. Arden, Will and the entire Windwood staff don't just treat you like a customer, they treat you like family

Sent on 04/12/2019
    Windwood Equestrian 8
    Windwood Equestrian 9
    Windwood Equestrian 10

Betrice · Married on 09/30/2017

Windwood Equestrian was everything we imagine and more.. Will and Arden Upton are the best!!! They service your every need and make sure your day is everything you expect and more!! I truly recommend anyone to have their wedding there!! #UptonAreAwesome

Sent on 10/16/2017
    Windwood Equestrian 17
    Windwood Equestrian 18
    Windwood Equestrian 19

Lauren · Married on 04/08/2017

I had a wonderful experience at Windwood for my wedding. The venue is gorgeous and the staff make everything so easy. Arden was great to work with and my wedding flowed so well. I received so many compliments on the venue and horses. I would highly recommend this venue for a wedding or rehearsal dinner!

Sent on 06/22/2017

Kelly · Married on 04/02/2016

We got married at Windwood Equestrian a few weeks ago and our experience with Mo from beginning to end was wonderful! The venue is absolutely beautiful and was just the perfect backdrop for what our guests say was the "perfect wedding!"

Sent on 06/22/2016

Sally · Married on 10/17/2015

Choosing to have our reception at Windwood was the easiest and best decision we made during our wedding planning process! William, Arden, Mo, and the entire Windwood staff were amazing to work with and they did everything possible to make our reception a dream. Even when we had unexpected rain pop up a few days before our wedding, they handled all the last minute rearrangements and additions seamlessly and kept me stress free (thank you!!). The grounds are immaculate and it's obvious that no detail is overlooked. Hands down the best wedding venue in the area!

Sent on 07/07/2016

Staci · Married on 05/29/2015

What an absolute dream venue Windwood is. From the beautiful gate that you pull up to, the incredible winding drive that overlooks all the beautiful fields, to the amazing barns that hold the special event, it is all perfect in every way. I have known about WIndwood Equestrian for about 3 years and I use to tell my mom that no matter what, I would get married there. When I got engaged I immediately called to verify a date and got to planning. Any question I had, William and Arden were right there with a response. They made sure that everything about our wedding was perfect. They made sure all the details were taken care of and it was as stress free as possible. The actual wedding day was an absolute BREEZE! There is not 1 complaint I could think up about this place. All of my guest complimented how beautiful it was and they'd never seen anything like it. It has a beautiful southern, sophisticated feel to it complete with being able to pet all the horses in their stalls. It was such a perfect added touch. The reception area was incredible and made for the perfect place to dance the night away!! I would do it all over again 100 times if I had the chance and I suggest Windwood to ALL of my friends!

Sent on 06/22/2015

Patti · Married on 05/29/2015

Sent on 07/15/2015
  • User4719822 · 2+ years ago

What an incredible sight! The winding roads that lead to the most beautiful setting for a wedding. It is breath taking and a dream come true for any bride. I worked directly with William, the owner. My circumstance was difficult having to plan a wedding from another state but he was awesome to work with and took care of every detail. Such a great guy! Weddings can be stressful but William goes out of his way to do what ever it takes to make it easy and unforgettable. Friendly and thoughtful goes a long way. He went the extra mile! Thank you William and Megan for meeting all our needs!!

Sent on 01/21/2015

Alex · Married on 10/25/2014

We fell in love with this venue and I'm so glad we chose it! Now to be honest, we did have some communication issues with Handley but when she quit the venue to pursue her own business 3 weeks before my wedding, William and Arden stepped up to the plate and they were amazing! The other person who was just unbelievable was Megan who took over as our day of coordinator....she is perfect for the wedding industry! She is a real gem!

Sent on 11/05/2014
  • User5190669 · 2+ years ago

The Staff at Windwood did and amazing job working on our wedding. The wedding day was rainy all morning but with the staffs help everything turned out perfect. Not only did they work with my outdoor wedding wishes but they made everything come together seamlessly despite raining all the way up until 3pm. I would recommend Windwood to any of my friends. They place is beautiful and easy to work with!

Sent on 06/19/2015